Painful Love | Jikook Fanfic

Af BtsLover0512

In which both Park Jimin, a 20 year old and Jeon Jungkook, a 22 year old are forced to get married because of... Mere

Part 1: The deal
Part 2: Hurt
Part 3: Slap
Part 4: Suga
Part 5: Mysterious Man
Part 6: Jeonlous
Part 7: Feelings?
Part 8: Wise Words
Part 9: Cheater
Part 10: Honeymoon
Part 11: Flashback
Part 12: Thoughts
Part 13: Hopeful Dream
Part 14: Hot Makeout
Part 15: A Sad Love Story
Author's NOTE
Author's NOTE 2
Part 16: Boarding
Part 17: Handsome Stranger
Part 18: Saipan
Part 19: Seoyun's Truth
Part 20: Sunset
Author's NOTE 3
Happy JmDay
Author's NOTE 4
Part 21: Jeonlous pt 2
Part 22: Big Change
Part 23: Love and Rape?~
Part 24: Aftermath
Part 25: A New Case
Author's NOTE 5
Part 26: What's Wrong With Him?
Author's NOTE 6
Part 27: Illness or Something Else?
Part 28: Officially Pregnant with Twins
Part 29: Best Friend, Taehyung
Author's NOTE 7
Author's NOTE 8
Part 30: Jin's Painful Past
Author's NOTE 10
Author's NOTE 11
Part 31: Good News and Truth
Part 32: Luhan
Part 33: The Babies's Names
Author's NOTE 12
Part 34: Accident or Plot?
Part 35: Jungmin and ??
Part 36: Good to Bad Dream
Part 37: Lucky
Part 38: Promise
Author's NOTE 13
Author's NOTE 14
Part 39: Revelation?
Part 40: Safe
Happy V Day
Taejin Special
Part 41: Awake
Part 42: Panic Attack
Part 43: Answers
Part 44: Man in Black
Part 45: The End of a new Beginning (Part 2)
Part 45
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Author's Note

Part 45: The End of a new Beginning (Part 1)

12.5K 422 206
Af BtsLover0512

Author's POV

"If you want your babies safe and sound, come at the address I send you. And come alone, or you go back with 2 little corpses."

"H-Hello?!" Jungkook shouted at the person on the other line as the unknown stranger chuckled darkly and hung up.

"Kookie, who was it?" Jimin asked as Jungkook pulled the phone away from his ear with trembling hands and quivering lips.

"U-Uh, it was the k-kidn-naper." Jungkook stammered and looked over at Jimin who had his eyes wide open and lips slightly parted, while tears brimmed in the corner of his eyes.

"W-What?! What did he say?! How are our babies?! Are they okay?!" Jimin yelled worriedly, clenching his fist around Jungkook's collar, clear tears falling down his smooth cheeks. Jungkook shook his head and lowered his gaze, not before letting the tears that was bottled up, out.

"No..." Jungkook whispered and held Jimin's trembling hands in his.

"W-What do you m-mean Jungkook?! Our babies are fine right?! Right Jungkook?!" Jimin yelled as he broke into loud sobs and pressed his forehead against Jungkook's chest.

"T-They are fine b-but-"

"But? But what Jungkook?!" Jimin interrupted Jungkook.

"H-He said if I don't c-come alone to the address he'll send, h-he k-kill our b-babies." Jungkook managed to say in his broken sobs. Jimin gasped, his hands automatically placed over his wide opened mouth while tears continued to flow down his cheeks. Jungkook looked at Jimin with teary eyes and brought him into a hug to which Jimin complied and hugged back tightly, burying his face on Jungkook's broad chest, wetting his shirt with his tears.

"W-Why...?" Jimin whispered under his breath, loud sobs coming out of his mouth. Jimin pulled away and fisted Jungkook's collar.

"WHY?!" He yelled in Jungkook's face. "JUST FUCKING WHY?! WHAT DID WE EVER DO?! WHAT DID THE BABIES DO?! THEY ARE INNOCENT!! They are innocent..." Jimin lowered his voice not able to retain his broken self. Jungkook bit his bottom lip to prevent sobs from escaping his mouth.

"who is he....?" Jimin whispered, his body and voice strained out.

"I-I'm not s-sure-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT SURE?!! OUR BABIES ARE FUCKING KIDNAPPED AND YOU'RE NOT SURE?!" Jimin shouted exasperatedly as Jungkook lowered his gaze and merely brought Jimin in his embrace.

Jiyoo and Minho had long exited the room, but they waited outside. Jimin's yells and screams didn't go unheard to them. This made Jiyoo tear up and hugged her husband.

The door creaked open, revealing Sehun, Luhan and Seoyun. They had come to visit Jimin and the babies when they heard the news of a murder of a nurse and kidnapping of 2 babies. Their thoughts immediately directed towards Jimin since it was the latter that was in danger.

"Hyung..." Jungkook whispered, but it didn't go unheard to the rest.

"It's HIM." Sehun merely said. The latter knew HIM perfectly including to what extent he could go to make Jungkook suffer.

"Choi Young-jae." Sehun added making Jungkook's eyes go wide. He made a big mistake. He had his doubts on his long lost hyung. But you couldn't blame him. What if Young-jae wasn't HIM? But Sehun's confirmation got him. It was Young-jae all along. But for what reason did he do all of that? That made absolutely no sense.

"Huh?" Jimin looked up at Jungkook who had his Jungshook mode on.

(a/n. Im such a mood killer. Im sorry (not sorry) )

"C-Choi Y-Young-j-jae?" Jungkook repeated earning nods from the couple and Seoyun while Jimin had a confused look on his face.

"Yes, HE is Choi Young-jae. D-Do you know him?" Seoyun asked carefully, everyone afraid of Jungkook's answer. Jungkook slowly nodded.

"Y-Yes, h-he was my childhood best friend." They all gasped in unison at Jungkook's confession.

"H-How? Young-jae never mentioned about you being his best friend Jungkook." Seoyun exclaimed taking a seat, cupping her big stomach.

"I-I know. That was because I was in an accident when I was younger, resulting me to have amnesia. But I didn't forget about eomma and appa but I did forget about Young-jae hyung. Afterwards, my parents and I moved from Busan to Seoul for a mew beginning." Jungkook concluded with a sigh escaping his thin pink lips, hugging Jimin even tighter who kept quiet all time.

"But then why does he hate you so much? You guys were best friends, so he shouldn't be hating you." Sehun added, crossing his arms over his broad chest.

"And I was best friends with him, how come he never mentioned about you?" Sehun scratched his chin in deep thoughts, thinking of many possible reasons why Young-jae hated Jungkook and was desperate for revenge.

"I-I don't know and these are tiring me." Jungkook rubbed his forehead, several sighs escaping his lips when his mobile dinged.

Unknown Number:

Jamless Forest . At 17:30 p.m. I'll inform the further address later. Remember! Alone.

(a/n. Fuck I swear i couldn't think of any other shit! I'm such a fucking mood killer!)

"It's HIM and he sent the address." Jungkook muttered, his fingers grazing over the keyboard wanting to ask Young-hae why he hated him so much, but he halted. He wanted to know the truth but face-to-face was better.

"We should inform the police." Seoyun said, more like suggested. She knew how crazy Young-jae can get. She lived with him. He used Seoyun for his benefits so imagine what could he do with 2 innocent babies.

"I-I don't know. He said to come alone or-or he would k-kill Minnie and Baby J." Jungkook whispered but didn't go unheard to the others. Jimin covered his mouth to prevent his sobs from coming out and buried his face in Jungkook's chest.

"He is crazy. You should go alone Jungkook. He might hurt the babies. You can't trust him. He tried to kill Jimin and now the babies! He really can't be trusted." Luhan said, leaning against the door, his gaze fixed on the floor, hundreds of thoughts running in his mind.

Jungkook nodded and looked at the clock which read 13:32 p.m. He sighed and laid his head on Jimin's head and closed his eyes temporarily. The door banged open as Taehyung, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok entered the room with tears streaming continuously on their cheeks, as everyone in the room whipped their head to look at them.

"Minnie..." Taehyung whispered as Jimin wiggled himself out of the grasp from Jungkook and hugged Taehyung tightly, sobbing against his chest. Jungkook poked his tongue in his left cheek and took a deep breath.

'Now is not the time Jungkook.'  He thought to himself and sat up sstraight, sighing to himself and buried his face in his palms.

"What am I hearing guys?" Yoongi asked dumbfoundedly staring at the packed room. "That news of the murder of a nurse and kidnapping of twins is spreading like fire!" Yoongi exclaimed, throwing his arms up. Hoseok stepped forward and back hugger his husband.

"Minnie, Suga hyung is actually right. W-What happened to Mini and Baby J?" Taehyung asked, his voice cracking, on the verge of crying. Jimin took a deep breath and glanced at Jungkook who still held his head in his hands. Jimin took a deep breath and narrated the whole thing, not excluding a single thing.

"I'll go with you." Taehyung muttered, his fists clenched, his veins popping out due to the amount of pressure. Everyone, including Jungkook looked up at him in disbelief. Seokjin gasped inaudibly and rushed to Taehyung shaking his head.

"No Tae, I'm not-"

"Jinnie please. Don't interfere." Taehyung cut Jin off with his usual deep voice but this time, his voice was not just deep, it held a dangerous vibe to it. That is what bothered Seokjin.

"Jin is right Tae. You shouldn't go with Jungkook. HE's dangerous and he threatened to kill Minnie and Baby J if he doesn't come alone. HE's too dangerous. We shouldn't be taking a risk and putting the babies to risk." Sehun explained.

"What if he harm the babies even if Jungkook goes alone?! WE CAN'T TRUST HIM! Y'all have been repeating that he can't be trusted then what if HE harms the babies after whatever he does with Jungkook?!" Taehyung shouted, his patience level reaching its peak. Everyone flinched at Taehyung's sudden burst, yet nodded to what he said. Taehyung made sense. Seokjin hugged Taehyung tightly as the latter hugged back, unable to keep his tears in.

"I think we should inform the police." Seoyun yet again suggested but this time nobody denied which means they were thinking about it. What could possibly go wrong if the police come along while being discreet? Nothing right? Then why were they so afraid?

"We still can't take the risk." Hoseok finally spoke after staying quiet for some while, thinking about the whole situation. Jungkook let out a muffled sigh and leaned back onto the hospital bed.

"I think it's better if I go alone." Jungkook muttered.

"Are you crazy Jungkook?! That guy is a fucking lunatic! No! You're not going alone!" Jimin yelled.

"And he might kill our babies if I don't do so!" Jungkook yelled back. The room was silent. A deafening silence. It was uncomfortable. Nobody liked the silence yet nobody had the courage to break it.

Jimin broke into uneven sobs as Jungkook's eyes softened and brought him into a warm hug.

"I-I can't lose you. A-And I can't lose our babies." Jimin whispered against the chest of Jungkook wrapping his arms around the waist of the older. Jungkook kissed the crown of Jimin's head and the wrapped his arms around Jimin's shoulders.

"You won't lose me nor the babies Jimin. I'll die but I'll save our babies." Jungkook whispered soothingly as Jimin lightly hit his chest hearing his husband speaking about death.

"I hate to break this sweet moment, but we need to act. We don't have much time." Yoongi said breaking their hug. They all nodded in approval. Amidst all the arguments they just had, it was 14:00 p.m which means they really had no time and no plan.

"Look I don't know what's right or wrong, but I think you shouldn't go alone Jungkook-ah." Seokjin added. While some approved, some denied.

"What if Jungkook goes alone and then the police follows discreetly from behind. This way HE could be arrested and the babies would be safe." Taehyung suggested. His idea was not that bad. There might be a possibility that HE would be caught and the babies would be safe.

"The idea's not bad." Yoongi said while nodding. "But we also need a back-up plan."   

"What kind?" Jungkook asked sitting on the edge of the bed. 

"Honestly, I'm not so sure. Maybe Jungkook can go alone at first, then Taehyung and I will follow you with the cops to arrest that guy. What say?" Yoongi shrugged at his own opinion and plopped himself on the couch. Taehyung nodded and looked at Jungkook who was merely listening.

"We should go for it!" Taehyung exclaimed looking at the sulking faces of his boyfriend and best friend.

"What if something happens?" Seokjin whispered to Taehyung who merely hugged the former. He himself didn't know what could happen and he wasn't prepared for it. But he was willing to do anything for Minjung and Jungmin.

"Nothing will happen Jinnie. I'll be okay." Taehyung reassured his anxious boyfriend. Was his reassurance correct? No one knew.

End of Part 1

Author's NOTE

Well I was supposed to make this chapter long, but it was getting TOO long with the ending...

So there will be a Part 2 soon. I'm already working on it.

Hoped u guys enjoyed!

Ilysm❤💜

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

280K 10.2K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
310K 13.1K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
717K 41.3K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
221K 10.2K 50
(Completed) Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook both college students have a small crush on each other from the very first time they met but just love bic...