Lets Just Say..... I Was Not...

BUBSTER_Na_Na_

I was not expecting to turn into werewolf on my 16th birthday, definitely not expecting the word Mate to be r... Еще

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue (Details on the sequel as well)

Chapter 21

6.8K 160 12
BUBSTER_Na_Na_

Hey guys so here is your chapter 21 but first I have some IMPORTANT MESSAGES!!
1.CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY MRS.MURDEROUS
2.CHECK OUT Sierra_Heart's STORY 'NOT SO TYPICAL BUT YET VERY UNPREDICTABLE'
3.I JUST WANTED TO SAY I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

That's all thanks for your comments votes fanning ect but could you do it again for this chapter?? ;)

VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN ME!!! :D    (pic of Mrs.Tarlea on the side :) )

Chapter 21

I groaned and rolled onto my side. I am super bored!!! What to do? What to do? I looked around and my eyes landed on my phone. I picked it up and texted Carmine.
Come over and sleepover tonight??
Its a school night. :P
So?
Ya I guess see ya soon beb!!
Ight see ya :)

I sighed and flopped on my bed. I waited ten minutes for Carmine to show up before I ventured down stairs. I feel like having some Doritos!! I walked into the kitchen and froze. There stood the baby bunch. They were all talking in hushed tones and then stopped and looked over at me in the archway. I forced a smile on my face and waved.
"Hey guys!" I said and walked in the room. I decided just now that I will just pretend the kiss never happened. It was a mistake simply just that!

Raiden will understand right? I pulled out the Doritos and opened them. I pulled a chip out and bit it. I could feel their eyes burning a hole in my back.
"What are you doing tonight?" Demitri asked. I shrugged and rolled the chips up and put them back. This is way to awkward to even eat some chips.
"Sounds fun." Raiden scoffed. I just nodded avoiding looking at any of them. I walked out the room briskly. As I walked in the foyer the door bell rang.
"I got it!" I yelled and opened the door to Carmine smiling.

I pulled her in quickly and we ran up stairs. I flopped on my bed and sighed. She gave me a funny look and sat beside me.
"So why the 911 text?" She asked eyeing me.
"What 911 text?" I asked her raising a eyebrow.
"Never mind then." She said studying me. I shook my head at her and poked her cheek.
"Hey!" She exclaimed and I laughed.
"What do you want to do tonight then?" I asked her and she smirked evilly. Uh oh!
"Well captain jerks room is right lined up with yours right?" She asked and my stomach tied in knots.
"Uh yes." I said.

"He ruined my lunch for like a week so its time for revenge!mwahahha!" She yelled and attempted to laugh evilly but ended up choking on her own spit. I laughed at her red face.
"I could have died!" She yelled at me.
"B....bbut you .... didn't!" I exclaimed between fits of laughter.
"Nearly did. Anyways he ruined my lunch for a week so I'm getting pay back whether you want to or not!" She said and got up leaving my room. God she is crazy! I chased after her and we went outside.

"How is being outside going to help us get pay back again?" I asked confused.
"Gosh you are dense! Get some rocks." She said and I rolled my eyes.
"Magic words." I told her.
"Please will you get some rocks with me?" I nodded and started picking up some rock with her.
"Your just as stubborn as a alpha with being told what to do." She muttered but I caught what she said. I scowled at the ground. I am not! I just like being asked not told.

We gathered some rocks and brought them inside. We carried them up to my room and dropped them in front of the window that is lined up with Raidens. I giggled and looked over to Carmine who rolled her eyes.
"Its so awesome! I never would have thought of this on my own!" I exclaimed and she laughed.
"That is true." She said nodding and I flipped her off. We walked down stairs and started watching a movie in the living room.

The baby bunch walked in and stopped and looked at us.
"Looks like the living room is already taken." Vince commented.
"Ya well then I'm going to go home. I have a huge day tomorrow," Raiden groaned.
"Why?" Charles asked. I know it bad to eavesdrop but dude if you didn't want me to hear don't stand in the same room as another werewolf and talk out loud!
"My dad wants me running the perimeter tomorrow. Everything is so tight now." He complained.
"Lazy," I muttered.
"What?" He asked and looked over to where I was sitting.

I faked a sweet smile.
"I said sweet dreams have a good sleep." I lied. Carmine snickered from beside me. They looked at us confused but shrugged it off.
"Well peace guys." He said and left the room. Soon after that the rest of them left too. Demitri went down stairs and me and Carmine sprung into action.
"I feel so evil!" She shrieked excitedly.
"Mwhaha!" I screamed and we sat there laughing for a second. We ran up to my room and threw our pajamas on. I sat behind the window ledge hiding from Raidens sight.

Carmine joined me and we started giggling uncontrollably. You know that feeling on a sleep over where you are laughing at nothing and find nothing funny but laugh anyways? That's what is happening. I opened the window silently and weighed a pebble in my hand. Carmine copied me. I looked over the ledge quickly and sat back down.
"The rat is in the hole. I repeat the rat is in the hole!" I whisper yelled. Carmine chuckled and shook her head. We looked over and I threw the pebble. It clunked against the window and we ducked. I peeked over to see Raiden looking through his blinds.

What a dummy!! Carmine threw a rock when he left and I covered my mouth silencing my laughter. I looked over again and saw him looking again. I laughed now and grabbed a hand full of rocks and threw them at his window. His eyes narrowed on me and he opened his window now. Yes!
"Sienna this isn't funny stop!" He yelled angrily. I laughed and Carmine threw a rock hitting him in the chest. His face was freaking priceless!! He glared at me and I held a hand over my mouth and shrugged.
"Sienna this isn't funny your being annoying!" He yelled. I laughed.
"Pay back is a bitch." Carmine muttered and I nodded agreeing. I grabbed two hand fulls of pebbles and threw them he dodged and then went into his room. Carmine threw some more and soon we were just throwing rocks into his bedroom.

Once we were out of Rocks I slammed the window shut. We sat on the ground laughing harder then I have ever laughed before for the longest time.
"We... a-a-re soooo ..... AWESOME!" Carmine exclaimed. I wiped the tears away from my eyes and chuckled. Once we were good again the rest of our plan was put into motion. We tip toed out of my house and into his house. We silently climbed the stairs and I saw his light go off. I took a deep breath and calmed myself. I put on my most fake panicked expression ever. I looked back at Carmine and gave her a thumbs up. She nodded and we burst through Raiden's door.

"Oh my god Raiden!!" I screamed and he bolted up looking at me confused.
"Whats wrong?" He asked panicked.
"Your house is on fire! Come on! I yelled and he took in my face before jumping out of his bed.
"What!?" He freaked out.
"Come on!" I yelled and grabbed his arm ignoring the tingles and massive butterflies. We pulled him out of the house and then I let my smirk grow on my face. He stood outside looking at his house confused. He scratched the back of his head eyeing it carefully.
"Where's the fire?" He asked me. I stayed silent and didn't answer.

"For god sakes! Sienna you are so annoying! You know what time it is!?" He yelled angrily turning around to face me now.
"Um nope I am guessing like 12:30?" I guessed.
"No its 1:30! Go to bed and leave me alone!" He yelled and stormed into his house. I laughed along with Carmine as we walked back into my house. We ran up to my room and waited for his lights to turn off in his room. Once they turned off I set up my ipod in the docing unit that Carmine has. She said its loud so here goes nothing. I put on the song I'm a barbie girl and turned the docing station on. The music blared through the speakers and I laughed. I ran and started jumping and dancing on my bed. Carmine joined me and we waited. I watched the ipod and docing unit on my desk smiling at it. Next thing I know my bedroom door bursts open revealing very pissed off Raiden.

"Oh did you come to join us?" Carmine asked smiling. He walked over towards the ipod station and I performed the leap of a lifetime. I jumped off the bed and onto his back sending him to the ground. He pushed me off and started for it again but I grabbed his leg dragging him back.
"Sienna let me go!" He ordered.
"No this is my favourite song!" I yelled back. Okay so I lied it isnt but hey it annoys people so its close enough to the top.

Carmine started laughing and Raiden turned around and pushed my face back. I licked his hand and he pulled it back shocked. I grabbed his leg and pulled him towards the way out of my room. He wriggled out of my grasp and shot up. We faced each other off and He grabbed my wrist. I pulled away only to bring him closer to me. I glared at his hand.
"If I had a special power that burns things off you hand would be gone!" I yelled over the music. He growled and pushed me hard. I flew into my wall and the music was shut off.
"That's enough seriously." He said and left my room.

I glared at his back and slammed the door behind him. I turned to see Carmine in tears on the floor.
"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.
"That was freaking hilarious! God I love you!" She exclaimed and I laughed.
"Agreed." I said and flopped on my bed.
"You love yourself?" She asked confused.
"Pfttt duh don't you know?" I retorted. She scowled.
"Wow." Was all she said. I laughed.
"Gosh you are so gullible I was kidding! I agree it was funny." I explained and she giggled.
"Thank god well night!" She exclaimed and flopped on one part of my bed. I grabbed my stuffed animal which is losing its smell and its horribly fading. I buried my nose in him and took a huge sniff. I instantly fell asleep.

******************************************************************************************

I woke up to some one poking my face. I opened my eyes to see Carmine poking my cheek.
"What are you doing?" I asked and laughed at her.
"Your sister just came in and told me to wake you up." She explained.
"Now that your up peace I'm taking a shower." She said and hopped off my bed and ran into the bathroom. I groaned and rolled myself off of the bed. Great way to wake myself up right? I got up and walked over to my walk in closet. I grabbed a white and red striped t-shirt and a grey skirt with lace over the material. I slipped on some pretty red high heels with bows on the heels. I pulled half of my hair up and left half of it down.

I did some light eyeliner and some light mascara. Carmine came out in some jeans and a halter top. We walked down stairs and ate some breakfast. I walked out and to the bus stop with Carmine by my side. We met up with Karen and Tyson and then got on the bus. I didn't see Raiden for the first half of the day and for some reason I was anxious to see him. I sat at the lunch table and looked around quickly. I looked over to his table and was shocked to find him there.

Oh but he wasn't alone! Oh no he definitely wasn't alone the chick with him was practically eating his face off! I choked on my fry and Joey started patting my back.
"Are you okay whats wrong!?" He asked panicked. I really wish I could have answered him but to be honest I don't know what is wrong. I mean its just Raiden but why do I care so much? I don't and wolf neither do you! I yelled at my wolf who was pretty much furious right now for no reason.

Except that little problem that some chick is eating your friend alive! Some voice in my mind reminded me. I looked at the table and scowled at it. Is Raiden my friend? Maybe that's why I care right? I rolled my eye's, this is ridiculous! I really shouldn't care! My mind should just shut up right now! I felt betrayed why maybe because one day he makes out with me then some chick who apparently has no idea how to keep personal space ..... personal.
"Hey Sienna?" Carmine asked and I snapped my attention to her face.
"Mhm? I asked munching on another fry.

"Just checking." She muttered and gave me a concerned look. I gave a quick look over to Raiden and ...... Oh god please no! I turned around. Dana!? He couldn't have chosen someone I actually don't hate? Once the bell for lunch rang I stood up and dumped my tray. I decided to cover up my emotions something that I have become very talented in. I walked to my next class mutely. My next two classes went by super fast and as usual my last class will probably drag on agonizingly slow just because Aids has it with me. Yes I did name Raiden aids. One its in his name anyways and two with the way this boy is moving around and who he is making out with h'e gonna catch it sooner or later.

I walked into art twenty minutes late from my 'washroom break'. Mrs.Tarlea gave me a funny look and I grabbed a stool from beside he desk and pulled it up.
"Why were you late today?" She asked looking at me sternly.
"I was in the -" I was going to say washroom when I noticed the class listening on. I decided if Raiden wants to go after the whole player way I'll make him believe I totally forgot about kissing him too.
"I was in the halls walking around with someone." I lied.
"Who's this person?" She asked.
"Some boy not important," I said waving the subject off.
"Sienna I don't care if you are ten minutes late at all you know that. But you are almost half hour late for my class." She told me frowning and I pursed my lips.
"Ya I know and I'm sorry really I am. It won't happen again I promise." I said and she smiled.
"Okay sounds good." She said.

I stayed at the front with Mrs.Tarlea for another twenty minutes before I walked begrudgingly to my desk. I pasted a fake smile on my face and sat down beside the guys.
"Hey guys!" I said cheerfully.
"Hey," They both responded surprised by something.
"So what are we doing?" I asked them and looked over at Vince's page.
"Painting like we do every other Wednesday??" He said eyeing me carefully and I nodded.
"Oh ya pfttt sorry forgot jeez no ones perfect guys!" I said and got up. I grabbed a piece of painting paper. God how would I know what the paper I paint on is called I never pay attention in this class anyways.

I grabbed some red paint and painted my hands. I started putting my hand prints on the paper all over.
"Why red?" Raiden asked amused by something.
"Is there something wrong with red?" I asked frowning. He smirked over at me.
"Its a pretty angry color don't you think?" He asked me but I knew it has some sort of double meaning. I frowned.
"Not to me," I said shrugging. I turned to Raiden.
"Is red a angry color?" I asked.
"Don't drag me into it." He said waving his hands infront of his face.

"Would blue make a difference?" I asked.
"Uh I don't know." Vince said and turned away.
"If I add blue then it would be like spider man crawled across the page. Its a good idea thanks Vincester!" I exclaimed. I painted blue on my hands and started blobbing it around. I signed my name at he bottom and heard Raiden snickering.
"What?" I asked and he just shrugged and looked away. I rolled my eyes.

"Sienna?" I heard Mrs.Tarlea call and I looked at her.
"Yes?" I asked politely.
"Care to explain what your interesting painting represents?" She asked wincing while she asked. I heard Raiden snicker.
"What is your problem?" I hissed at him.
"Nothing go explain your feelings." He urged and I narrowed my eyes on him for a second before turning and standing up. I held my painting up and everyone gave it a funny look.
"Listen people because I will only say this once." I started.

"I know I'm not talented but really who gives a sh*t?" I asked and everyone shrugged I really have no idea where I'm going with this but whatever.
"So this painting represents Spider man. Yes people I did say spider man. Its his hand prints, like he crawled across the page I guess." I said and some one raised their hand.
"Dude just come out with it why are you raising your hand?" I asked confused.
"Oh ya okay well if spider man crawled across the page then where are his foot prints?" He asked and I stared at him smiling.

"Thats a great question.... Lets change the scenario then shall we?" I started and thought for a second.
"Okay so here is spider mans mind! Yes his mind ooo ahhh! Spider mans mind is driving him crazy so he wants to just claw his way out of  his mind and forget about everything." I said and people looked at me like I was crazy.
"Why does he want out of his mind? Whats bugging him so much?" Some girl asked. I rolled my eyes.
"Because he has been thinking to hard about things." I said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Like what?" Raiden asked curiously.
"About his little girl Maryjane." I said venomously.
"What about her?" Some guy asked.
"What the hell is this questionnaire?" I snapped.
"Sienna just please answer the question." Mrs.Tarlea said looking at me sadly. I grumbled a fine and shook my head.
"Well you see Maryjane has been very rude and used spider man. She just went right on to harry who hates spider man. Yup that's what he is thinking about and that's why he doesn't want to have his mind. So he doesn't wonder what he did wrong. But here is the thing people! Spider man is awesome and poor Maryjane will cry and feel so retarded when she comes back to spider man for something. But spider man won't have anything to do with her sorry butt because she is ugly, mean, selfish and most of all a complete h*e!" I said finishing and everyone stared at me.

I heard Raiden laughing from behind me and I glared at him.
"That was uh interesting." Vince muttered and glared at Raiden. I sat down and huffed inching away from Raiden. He kept on laughing at me for the rest of class.
"Would you shut up that's what he picture represents so shut up!" I yelled angrily.
"Oh sorry Spider man I mean Sienna." He said winking and left the classroom. Damn him! I am seriously going to kill my future alpha/neighbour/friend. The bell rang and I jumped up and quickly left the room. I skipped my locker and started walking home. I am so not going on the bus no way will I get on that metal tube of hell!

Raiden being the devil leading it.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.1M 17.4K 83
There's no reason. No explanation. No scientific function, for what is about to happen. No one knows who, or when or where or why. But it's going to...
My Life is Messed Up Wolfie LaMere

Детектив / Триллер

871 61 19
Originally called "My Life is fucked Up" During a life in prison, a girl name Kayla Rocksand was stuck in jail for something that she was blame for...
27.2K 1K 24
(This is a sequel to lets just say.. I was not expecting this. I suggest reading that one before reading this one or you will be completely lost!)...
GAMMA LANCASTER COOPERS PLACE

Про оборотней

63.7K 3.1K 34
Book 2 in the Lotus Moon Series Rapidly descending into a self- destructive path of alcohol, fighting and depression, Gamma Jenson Lancaster needs t...