Fatal Fantasies

By imallien

NOT A FANTASY BOOK! IT PURELY SHOUTS ROMANCE, ROMANCE AND ONLY ROMANCE WITH MORE DRAMA! Meet AURA RODRIGUE... More

Author 'S Note
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Announcement
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter -8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
My cast !
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
My surprise
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Epilogue
Thank you!!!

chapter 25

359 36 7
By imallien

Aura POV

I am about to scream out of my lungs but my mouth was shut by a pair of hands. The owner of those couple of hands is none other than Mr. Hulk himself . I looked at him and he nodded his head which says that he understood what I was about to say. We both then looked at the moving shadow as he slowly removed his hand from my mouth and signed me to keep my mouth shut. The moving shadow suddenly disappeared into the room which is upstairs. Mr. Hulk looked at upstairs curiosly.

After a couple of minutes,  mind breaking howls were coming to which I gasped. I can sense those sounds weren't coming from the castle but they were from outside. May be from the forest near by which we crossed on our way. The howls are very weird and fearful .The sounds continued for about ten minutes and suddenly the howls stopped. I took a deep breath of relief as the howls stopped but after a couple of seconds there was large cries!
Cries of a women!
I can clearly say that this cries weren't from outside the castle but they are coming from upstairs. They are more fearful than the howls making my legs jello and suddenly the howls started again from outside and the cries from inside increased more making me close my eyes and ears in fear. Mr. Hulk then took a step away from me and I immediately held his shirt signing him not to leave me alone as I understood what he was going to do now.

"Princess!" He said pleading me to let him go. But I held him more tight nodding my head in No!

''Princess ,I should go!
You stay here! " He said now holding my shivering hand

"I will come with you!" I said and gasped when the cries increased more.

"No, princess!
You aren't coming with me!
I can't risk you!
You mean a lot to me!
Please try to understand!" He said cupping my cheeks and kissing my forehead with so much love and care.

"You are not going without me!
And how can you think I'm ready to risk you ?
Never !
We will go together or else not!" I said stubbornly and he chuckled saying,
"You always amaze me princess !" He said and held my hand saying stay behind me to which I rolled my eyes and my inner soul nodded sincerely.

We slowly took a step in step while climbing the staires. I was more than scared and I looked at Mr. Hulk whose face doesn't show any hint of fear. Not even an inch!
Instead his face reflected curiosity and excitement like he was going to a adventurous ride rather than a meeting with a ghost!
He is a Daredevil! Mr. Daredevil!

We reached the room finally and I stayed behind him clutching his shirt and he slowly pushed the door from which the cries are heard. The door slowly and studily creaked open to which the cries stopped suddenly . I immediately closed my eyes unable to see the ghost but opened as Mr. Daredevil said,
"Princess! Open your eyes!
No one is here! " I opened my eyes but to my utter shock there was no one in the room.

We then closed the door and turned back to go down then the cries started again. I swear she is one hundred percent ghost. As she can't be seen but only be heard ! Again Mr.Daredevil turned around but this time he pushed the door with a thud and there stood revealing herself none other than the ghost, Emily Anderson and I loudly screamed out of my lungs making the castle tremble.

The ghost immediately pushed Mr. Daredevil making him tremble and me fall . Mr.Daredevil balanced himself and was helping me to stand, taking it as a chance she ran outside the door and started climbing down the stairs hurridly. Mr. Daredevil followed her and in a minute he was infront of her stopping her from going out. Mr. Daredevil locked the door leaving no other chances for us to run. He slowly started taking slow step towards her and she moved away from him.

"Stop!"  The ghost suddenly yelled but Mr. Daredevil didn't! The ghost then took the knife nearby and threatened saying,
"Don't come near to me or else I'll kill you! "

Mr. Daredevil immediately stopped in his tracks only to jump on her and grab the knife from her hands. He successfully grabbed the knife from her hands but in return the blood started flowing down. I immediately tensed looking at the pouring blood. I looked at Mr. Daredevil tensely for any hints of blood but there wasn't any! I then looked at the ghost and she was bleeding as the knife hurt her hand but not too bad.
Is she bleeding?
Ghost's doesn't bleed right ?
That means she is not a ghost!

"She is not a ghost!" I shouted like crazy and Mr. Daredevil turned towards me and said,
"Offcouse princess , she is not!" He said in a casual tone and rushed towards Emily only to tie his handkerchief around her bleeding hand. I clearly took a look at Emily as she calmed down as Mr. Daredevil has kept a hand on her head conserndly . Emily looked in her early forties with a bruised mark on her forehead . She looked weak and fragile with her dirty and worn out clothes.

"Is it hurting?" Mr. Daredevil asked Emily with utmost care in his voice. I was shocked with the care and concern he is showing to the person he met a few minutes ago. If he had asked a question to a  statue with that care and concern it would even have answered and here Emily is just an human !

Who would want to stay away from such care and concern ?
You aura! You! My innersoul shouted and I want to shout that I am not but I didn't as Emily would think I am crazy.

Emily nodded her head in no and started walking towards the coffin which was only few feet away. She stopped infront of the coffin and kneeled infront of it . She leaned her head on the coffin and caressed it like it was her life. She then started sobbing and her sobs are clearly heard and those sobs didn't make scared me instead those sobs bought tears in my eyes.

Mr. Daredevil neared her and kneeled beside her to touch the coffin. I thought she would stop him from touching the coffin but she didn't!

"I don't know who was in this!
But I can surely say that he is a very important and special person and he had such loving women with him!" He said with a smile.

What a flirt I thought to myself!
Are you crazy Aura?
How can you think of Mr. Daredevil that way!
Can't you see he was just trying to calm her down. My innersoul spatted at me angrily.

I'm more than hundred percent sure that Emily wouldn't fall for his tactics but I was hundred percent wrong when she returned his smile back.
Can you believe?
She smiled!
She gave a weak smile and said,
"Yes he was a very important and special person!

"What happened?" He asked now sitting in Indian style and looked at me. I very well known what that look means. It only means to be near to him so I sat beside him with my knees to my chest and a hand around my knee. He pulled me closer to him as I left an inch distance between us and intertwined my other hand with his. I can see she was looking at our intertwined hands and she zoned out.

"It's OK! If you are not comfortable then you don't need!" He said and Emily smiled. It wasn't any smile! It is the heart melting smile.

"Twenty years ago my father Michele Anderson used to be the head of the village. I was the only daughter as my mother died when she gave birth to me. Though my father was devastated after her death he neither married twice nor let me down as he loved me more than his life. He was considered as the epitome of cruelty but the villagers and to me he is the sweetest person on the world as he never shown me that side of his. My dad sent me to England to complete my degree at seventeen years and that was when I met him!
Nicholas Johnson !
He was my classmate .
I never believed that a feeling called love exsisted in this universe until I met him. I never thought I would fall for him as we were exact opposites! I was calm, sincere and shy girl where as he was naughty, playful and bold type ! As the theory of magnestics says Opposites Attract and  we probably proved it as  we fell for each other deeply. People in our collage recognized us for our love. As years passed our love got strenghted more and finally we came to our final year where we should decide about our future which is together and forever! But if all things goes as we planned then it wasn't called as life. I went back to my father in full hope that he will agree for our marriage but I was shocked to see Nick there and he was as shocked as I was! As enquiring I came to know that Nick was none other than the son of our driver Wilson . I was very happy that Nick was beside me and we used to meet silently but one day my dad came to know about our love and threatened me to stay away from Nick as he warned me that he wouldn't think twice to kill Nick for me. I got scared as I know my dad was a man of his word! I convinced Nick to elope and get married as we were majors and he wouldn't do anything if we were legally married. So as planned we eloped and married but my father somehow got to know about this and bought us back to the castle saying he will accept us.
After coming to the castle he started showing his true colors and killed Nick in front of my eyes. He then kept the coffin in one part our castle and never allowed any one to enter it. But to the outside world he said that Nick left me as he was scared of my father .After a couple of days , my father and I met with an accident and I fell from the cliff. Some how I managed to live but after coming back to the village I got to know that my father was dead on the spot and the villagers believed that I was also dead. All those people in the villages are illitrates as my father being the head never allowed them to read or write. As I came back they started thinking that I was a ghost and they locked me in the castle. I was more than happy to be locked up in the castle as I got a chance to complete my dream with the love of my life. See we are always together and forever!" She said tapping the coffin beside her and I realized that at this moment I was in the pool of my tears.

The howls again returned making me shiver and Mr. Daredevil immediately kept his hand around my shoulder with utmost care and love.

"Don't worry! They will stop in a couple of minutes when the clock strikes midnight. It's the villagers festival today and they do these kinds of sounds every year. Actually it's a kind of their tradition to pray by making those weird screams ." She said and we both nodded in understanding.

"You are very lucky! " She said looking at me to which I gave a confused expression.

"Yes! You are! You have a man who loves you more than himself in your life which is very rare to find these days. I saw how he cares, protects and mainly loves you and by looking at you two I got to remember the love my life! My Nick! " she said and I looked at Mr. Daredevil who was smiling and give a mischievous wink at my direction which instantly made my cheeks beet red.

They started talking and slowly sleep was overtaking me and I don't know when but Mr. Daredevil kept my head on his shoulder and said,
"Sleep Princess! I'm here with you!"

His few words done miracles on my brain and I slept peacefully forgetting about the world.

Cuddling with him was totally a peace to my soul as my fear ran through the window when I was with him. I woke up as the bright sun ray hit my face irritating me. I struggled to get up as Mr. Daredevil 's strong muscular arms are around my waist protectively preventing me from falling down from the couch. My head in the crook of his neck inhaling his familiar masculine sent and my hands around his waist .Frankly speaking half of my body was on his and my legs were intertwined with his . A blush formed on my cheeks looking at our position. I don't know what is happening to me I feel like there is a magnetic field around him to which the iron in my blood is attracted. He looked very peaceful while sleeping. His skin was cream in colour and is lightly tanned. There is a little stubble on his jaw and Oh my Gawd,  his eyelashes are so long . I extended my hand slowly to touch his  long eye lashes . They looked like black thick wires. I looked at him and his mouth was partly opened . I extended my hand and closed his mouth and within a second it again opened the same way as before. He is the most handsome man on the earth at this moment and at every moment. He should be awarded as Mr. Handsome man of the planet !A smile creeped on my face looking at his adorable snoring. I feel like I  slowly started liking him maybe even more than that.

What are you saying Aura!
How can you fall for your kidnapper? I said to myself .

Why?
What's wrong in that Aura?
Doesn't kidnapper's deserve to love ?
Don't they have a heart?
They are normal human beings Aura! My inner soul is shouting at me glaring angrily.

Brushing all my thoughts away I am about to get up from his arms but I fell on his chest and my eyes widened at what exactly happened at the very moment. I can't believe it as my lips landed exactly on his. I freezed at the moment when he opened his eyes and I quickly closed mine in embarrassment. I quickly got off from the couch stumbling.
"Sorry, I ...was ...just... trying.. to.. get... up..!" I fumbled trying hide my embarrassment or blush which I can't put my finger on.

"It's ok Princess!
I know I am hard to resist!" Mr. Handsome said giving me a wink. I rolled my eyes inwardly with a smile and was about to walk away until I heard his voice,
"Thank you princess!" He said amusingly. I turn around with confused expression .
"For making my morning best with your sweet morning kiss !" He said with a wink and I ran outside without saying a word to cool down my raging hormones only to see a bunch of people standing in front of me. I screamed out of my lungs and closed my eyes instantly as they are pointing their guns at me. Mr .Handsome came out running and now I can feel him behind me.
"Princess, open your eyes !" He said in my ear slowly keeping his hands on my waist and head on my shoulder .I opened my eyes and I saw there are people in black suit pointing gun towards the men who are pointing the gun at me. The men who are pointing the gun at me threw all the guns down as Mr Handsome warned them to do so . He ordered all his men to take them somewhere except the one man who looked in his middle aged may be in his early forties. There was only Mr.Handsome, me, Alex , Rob and that middle aged man. Alex punched that man making him fall on the ground .Taking a chance of his fall Rob kicked in his stomach as the blood poured from mouth of the middle aged man . The man was now begging for their forgiveness. I cannot see that as I can see myself in him, when they kidnapped me . I looked at Mr. Handsome shocked to see the devilish expression playing on his face. He changed back from Mr.Handsome to Mr.Devil . Alex handed Mr . Devilhis gun and Mr devil pointed the gun towards the middle aged man threatening ,
"Tell me who is that person ?
Where will he be?
Why is he doing all this?
I don't know anything Sir !
Please forgive me!"  The middle aged man said begging . Then the three devilish men , Alex, Mr. Devil , Rob started laughing and their laugh vibrated the whole house making me shiver .

Mr .Devil pointed the gun at the man and said ,
"I don't think twice to pull the trigger so it's better you think twice before you open your mouth to say 'No' to me as I don't take No for an answer."

The man gulped visibly with fear and said ,
"Sir, the person is now coming to the underwater hotel which is 800 km from here to meet some important person and .....!" The man started revealing the truth but a large thundering sound came and the man in front of me was shot dead as the bullet penetrated straight into his head between his eyes. I looked at the owner of the hand holding the gun and it was none other than Rob .There was no expression on his face and he was like a rock . Mr . Devil immediately  started yelling at Rob after recovering from the shock for killing the person , but Rob being the arrogant Rob replied that there is no use of this man to live on this earth. I was shocked to see this whole situation , my limbs became numb as Mr Devil dragged me into the car. I was silent in the whole ride but Mr Devil never noticed it, instead he was busy in his phone screaming at someone and typing some important mails and messages. The car stopped at the end of a river bank . Mr Devil got out from the car and without looking at me he dragged me out of the car by pulling my wrist like I am a dead weight on his shoulders . We entered the deck and he was still busy yelling at Rob.

I don't know what is happened to me! I thought he is a good man and it is my mistake .
I misunderstood him!
I can't believe his men killed another man  in front of his eyes and he remained silent encouraging them in their violence! He is now at the other end of the deck and I was at the other end deep in my thoughts.

"Hey beautiful !
Want some water?" Alex said sitting beside me showing me the water bottle.

I didn't uttered a word as the lump in my throat didn't allow me to speak and my tears threatening to reveal the week me .

"It's okay beautiful !
You don't need to control your tears!
You can try in front of me,  I promise I won't tell to anyone !Pinky promise!"  He said rubbing my back caringly and showing his pinky finger. I kept my head and Alex's shoulder and silently tears started falling from my eyes .He stayed still for more than an hour without a uttering a word .Mr devil came in front of me still yelling in his phone . He then looked at us and anger was flaring in his eyes then he completely ignored me like I never existed.
Why is he behaving like this?
What did I do to him?
Was it my mistake that I thought he is a good person ?
Was it my mistake to trust him, to like him?
All the care, love he showered on me was all fake? I cried even more to the questions my inner soul started asking me.

Due to constant crying my throat gave up and I got hiccups. Mr. Devil came running towards me and stood in front of me and this time it was my time to completely ignore him. Alex silently got off from his place leaving space for us.

 I never expected this kind of caring behavior from Alex !Though he is a big flirt with me in a cheesy way . He flirts not only only with me but also with other women around him . I heard that it was in his blood as his grand father and father are also healthy flirts. I enjoy his flirting it makes me feel more relaxed ! Today when Alex is taking care of me he reminded me of Eric.  She would do the same thing but after torturing the person to death who made me cry. Mr. Arrogant stood at the place where Alex sat a minute back. He tried to hand me the water but I turned my face in opposite direction.
"Princess, I don't like to repeat myself !
Drink this water!" he said sternly bringing the water bottle to my mouth tm and forcefully making me drink the water. After drinking water he lifted me and made me to sit on his lap and I had no strength
to ressist him because at the end he always gets what he wants !when I try to wriggle he kept his hand around my waist tightly and with the other hand he forced me to look into his Brown Eyes by holding my face forcefully.

"I am very sorry princess!
you know I will never apologize to anyone but I am apologizing to you!
I am very sorry that you got to see what you saw today morning .
I don't know why Rob killed that man actually it wasn't meant to happen in the way!
No, it wasn't meant to happen in any way!
It wasn't our plan to kill the man and that to in front of you , it was a big  No! " He said apologetically .

I just kept my head on his chest and relaxed  myself. I don't know what to answer and how to keep my emotions in control. I slowly dozed off to sleep in his arms thinking how to stop myself from falling for him. I know he gave me a big reason to stay away from him but my stupid heart doesn't understand those reasons. It only wants to be with him forever and ever.

Plz do support me in my crazy work by voting for the chapter. It means a lot to me.
My question :
Have you ever loved anyone in a romantic way and feared to tell them ?

My previous question :
Has anyone proposed to you?
My answer : No!
Don't ask me why?
As I don't have any answer but I think I'm a little tough towards boys and I wouldn't fall easily for their flirting.

Keep smiling.

Keep reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 977 24
Axel Victor is a 16 year old Junior who's life could be a lot happier. His mother is a drug addict and his Dad works to keep the house going. What do...
10.2K 400 31
First book in the Hybrid mate series...... His name Joshsan Morgan... Future Alpha of the blood scent pack... He loves running.. And being around peo...
249 93 35
What happens when you are forced to live under the same roof with a guy who has been in love with you for years? Of course you will hate him for been...
18 0 15
Aura: She's a normal girl who has been dreaming about a boy. She has grown fond of him and has fallen deeply for him. But the fact that he only exist...