10:00 | haruto

harutoxic tarafından

yeppeosoo: hi hello annyeong how's it going? in which a girl dms a guy every night, at ten o'clock started: 1... Daha Fazla

prelude
disclaimer
0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
finale
final note
special chapter

3.5

3.7K 209 159
harutoxic tarafından

❝ you were my first love,
my clumsy love, the love
im thankful for ❞

- astro, innocent love

-

haruto stared at the mirror for the thousandth time. he ran his hand through his gelled black hair, pulling it upwards to expose his forehead.

"ahh how handsome" he smirked at his own reflection.

all of a sudden, the door swung open, revealing jeongwoo with a lopsided grin plastered on his face "woah woah, who is this guy?" jeongwoo teased, causing haruto to make unpleasing faces.

"hey, did you bought what i told you?" haruto asked. jeongwoo nodded and handed him a box.

"what version is this?" haruto asked again.

"version two, of course" jeongwoo answered. haruto beamed and gave him a fist bump to show his gratitude "you're the best" he mouthed.

jeongwoo patted his back "you better get going. shouldn't be late for your date" he wiggled his brows.

haruto's ears are as red as a tomato, along with his cheeks. he turned his back to jeongwoo to hide his face and put on his black pair of boots. he looked at his reflection on the full length mirror, causing him to smile in satisfaction.

(im bad at describing outfits so here's it)

-

haruto reached sooji's house at 3 in the afternoon. he chose not to message her that he's coming already because it's funny how he got there one hour earlier.

the door opened, revealing the forever poker-faced sooho. he tilted his head as if to say "come in"

haruto walked in. he noticed that mrs. kang is in the living room, he immediately bowed. "you came earlier than expected, dear" she smiled. haruto chuckled softly.

"our sooji is still preparing. wait here a little" mrs. kang motioned him to take a seat. "i'll get you something to eat" she stated. before haruto could decline, she already walked to the kitchen.

"yo happy birthday" haruto greeted sooho whose eyes are glued on his phone.

(sooji and sooho are twins in case you forgot)

sooho rolled his eyes and glanced at him, "don't yo me. i'm older than you now" his grumpiness made haruto chuckle.

mrs. kang showed up holding a tray of muffins. "sooji and i made this" she giggled.

haruto ate one, nodding in satisfaction. "sooho dear, do you have plans for your birthday?" mrs. kang asked.

sooho shook his head, "i feel like sleeping all day"

"sucks to be you" sooji said, walking down the stairs.

haruto turned his head to look at her the second he heard her soft voice. his eyes widened as she scanned her look, a wide smile is plastered on his face.

(sooji ^^)

haruto stood up, spreading his arms as if expecting a hug, "happy birthday babe"

sooji laughed and gave him a bear hug. but haruto being a god with long legs, sooji's face got buried in his chest.

mrs. kang giggled at the scene. sooho faked a cough, interrupting the two, "bring her home at 10. no extensions"

-

they both reached gocheok at 4. fans are already lining up. haruto is wearing a black mask, making him stand out more.

sooji tugged haruto's sleeve, "haruto, i want that baejin banner"

"stay here, i'll get one for you" before sooji could react, haruto already walked away.

"is that haruto watanabe?"

"the japanese guy from yg treasure box?"

"what is he doing here?"

sooji turned to look at the group of daniel stans. they are pointing at haruto who is currently getting the baejin banner for her.

in just a snap, haruto got surrounded by groups of fans. wearing a mask in this situation is pointless. he looked around to search for sooji.

"haruto, what are you doing here?"

"are you a wannable?"

the fans began flooding him with questions. "i'm here with my sooji" he answered, mouthing an "excuse me" as he exited the scene to look for her.

everyone's eyes were on him as he walked towards sooji. some are looking at them with heart eyes while taking pictures, while some are lowkey wishing to be sooji.

"take off your mask now. everyone knows you already" sooji said as he gave her the banner.

haruto shook his head, "only my sooji can see this handsome haruto"

-

they both located their seats. sooho gave them a good spot in the vip area. haruto and sooji sat beside each other. the fans around them are still staring.

"what's in that paper bag?" sooji asked, referring to the black paper bag on haruto's hands.

haruto brought out a box that is inside the bag. sooji gasped, "is that a nable bong?"

haruto replied with a laugh. as if on cue, the lights went out, signalling that the concert is about to start.

(i have no clue about the lineup of the concert sorry)

the fans went wild when "burn it up" started playing. sooji jammed along, "d-i double f-e-r-e-n-t teoteuryeo nan like a boom boom pow"

everyone got wilder when the chorus part started. "burn it up!" sooji yelled the lyrics. just when kang daniel is about to lift his shirt up to reveal his abs, a hand covered sooji's eyes.

"haruto! get your hands off me!" sooji groaned, trying to get rid of haruto's hand but to no avail.

the whole song ended and sooji didn't see anything. "i hate you" sooji muttered.

haruto laughed at her, "i'll let you see my abs, don't worry"

numerous performances had passed and sooji enjoyed each of them. of course, she's been with these guys since broduce so she knows all of their songs.

the spotlight was focused on jihoon. he's having a solo stage. at first, jihoon is just dancing. but everyone went hysterical when jihoon took off his clothes, revealing his abs.

"what the heck, haruto. let me see" she slapped his hand away for the second time but he just stayed like that until the solo stage is over.

"you're dead when we get outside" sooji muttered under her breath. haruto just laughed at her.

-

they exited the venue right after the concert ended. the atmosphere is filled with sooji's sobs while they are sitting on the bus stop.

"yah, i have wiped your tears for the nth time already. stop crying" haruto half yelled.

sooji cried even harder, "i'll miss those guys" she broke down crying. haruto used his thumb to wipe her tears.

the bus stopped in front of them. haruto is about to make his way to the bus when sooji stopped him, "this isn't the ride home"

haruto laughed, "who said we're going home already?"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

21.2K 888 21
"kiss me." "i am afraid, the package won't permit us doing this." ♡♡♡ ╰─▸ wherein you hire haruto watanabe...
11.6K 575 28
[COMPLETED]✔️ Y/N: Who is he? Lin: He is CAMPUS BAD BOY. More like a PLAYBOY. Every girl's are crazy for him. Y/N: Expect me. [Jaehyuk x Reader] [IMP...
394K 16.7K 69
‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏ a girl dangerously falls in love with some she shou ld never . . . haruto from | TREASURE
16.7K 792 25
where Haruto and Jeongwoo are always seen together but hate eachother. treasure | Jeongwoo x Haruto written by chae (::