ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ʰᵉʳ [ᵖ·ʲᵐ] ✓

由 icries

In a magical realm full of danger and possibilities, you were again and again put at risk of losing your life... 更多

Description
Prologue
1. The very beginning
2. Your Mother's Pain X You
3. Eclipse Forest X Saviour
4. Park Jimin
5. The City of Burden X History of Wands
6. Flaming Phoenix Bone Wand X Desire
7. Sugar X Jealous at Boom Broom
8. Syzzles X Fire
9. Sorrow X Attacked
10. Worldwide Handsome X Leaving You?
11. Get Ready X What is that?
12. Clans X Decision/Afraid
13. Friends X Roommates
14. Supris- X Never Knew That...
15. Flower Crown X Sit down~ Sh*t down~
16. Clan War? X Crush?
17. Grown up X Elected
18. Run Run Run X Duel
19. Eclipsian X Lie
20. Designated Visit X Creepy
21. Almost X Our Strategy
22. Our Specialities X The Secret in the Painting
23. Silent Whispers X Overworld
24. Passed Out X Embarrassed
25. Dirty Thoughts X Begin
26. First Tag! X Superior
27. Completely Reunited X Tricked
28. Collapsed X Biggest Competitor
29. Make it? X Revenge
30. Asclepius X Lost
31. Awake X Transformation: Monster
32. Fake X Cowards
33. Pink Promise X Enchanted Fragments
34. Namjesus X Wooden Chips
35. C-r-a-z-y X A Set
36. Planning
37. Command Theatre
38. Trade X Golden Girl
39. Departure X New Policies
40. Chance X Momentary Pet?
41. New Face X Healed
42. Server Update X Quick Peck
43. Hiding Out X Sneak Attack
44. Blocked Signal X Who's Next
45. Stone Dungeon X Awake
46. Thanks X Caved in
47. Rescue X Butt-Clenching
48. Flashback Mary
49. Challenger X Stopwatch
50. Bush Camping X Duo?
51. Perfect Timing?
53. Final
Index/Glossary

52. End X Special Event

1.1K 77 33
由 icries

Approximately 2 minutes left of the clan war.

Third person's POV

Y/N sees the little girl in the distance, she's dashing towards Y/N and Jimin with her wand. This little girl is determined to execute Y/N and Jimin to win the game.

500 m away.
1 minute 30 seconds left.

400 m away.
1 minute 25 seconds left.

300 m away.
1 minute 20 seconds left.

200 m away.
1 minute 15 second left.

"Adhibeo!" Y/N used her 4 remaining sword chips on the little girl.

The little girl slowed down a bit but that wasn't enough to stop her, she is still launching herself towards Y/N and Jimin.

150 m away.
1 minute left.

110 m away.
45 seconds left.

70 m away.
30 seconds left.

"Starfire-" The little girl began to cast.

30 m away.
25 seconds left.

Y/N placed the pile of chips in an arranged order in her left hand and held Jimin's hand in her other hand.

"-Frenzy!" The little girl continued.

"Adhibeo!" Y/N casts.

The first bulb of Starfire Frenzy casted by the little girl landed on Y/N. She had 17 health left.

However, before another bulb of the spell approached Y/N, they chips she used had activated.

You shut your eyes and hugged Jimin tightly.

"Please let us make it" you said to yourself.
——-------------------------------------------
Flashback

Approximately 5 minutes left of the clan war.

Y/N's POV

You held the 6 red potions in your left hand and held Jimin's hand with your right and.

"Adhibeo!"

You were left with 2 red potions. So Jimin isn't wounded, he's just tired, that's good to know. We can survive this, there are only 4 minutes left.

You looked down at Jimin who's unconscious and said "I hope we can hang in there"

Then you looked at the remaining chips and noticed an unfamiliar chip, it had a question mark on it.

"Map!"

You checked the chip info on the side of the map and read out loud.

"Question mark; duplicate a chip, must have the original chip in hand"

Then you saw your immune chip. OMG.

You can duplicate my immune chip (reminder: Immune; to damage for 10 seconds) and use it with Jimin. Even if he's not conscious, the system will still allow you to use the chips on him as long as your bodies are connected. Same applies to earlier when you used the ant chip and turned the both of you into ants.

"Adhibeo!"

You duplicated the Immune chip and is left witch 2 red potion chips and 2 immune chips.

You stacked them in this order.
1. Red potion
2. Red potion
3. Immune
4. Immune

——-------------------------------------------
End of flashback

Y/N's POV

The red potions healed you and gave you 4 health. You are now sitting at 21 health.

Then the immune chip activated and made you and Jimin immune to the damage from the Starfire Frenzy for 10 seconds then 10 seconds again. Totalling at 20 seconds of immunity against all sources of damage.

Then it was over.

You opened your eyes and you were suddenly blinded by the strong spot line in front of you. You shielded your eyes with your arm and slowly got used to the lighting. The hall was dark but you could make out the huge crowd. Soon enough, you realized that you were standing on stage with Jimin, Rosé, Bambam and RM in perfect health. (it was as if they didn't get hurt in the clan war)

——-------------------------------------------
"Please applause for the all of the participants of this year's clan war!" Professor Kim said to the crowd.

The crowd was super loud and they all cheered.

Did we win?

Did my plan work?? Oh my.

"After countless battles in the clan war, the results are finally in! This week was very fast for us but certainly very slow paced for our participants. They went through many life threatening obstacles and made plenty of fatal choices. So now, let's recognize our winners for this year's clan war!" Professor Kim said.

"For our second-runner-up, we have... Y/L/N Y/N standing at one tag! Please give her a round of applause!" Professor Kim continued.

Then you heard loud cheers and whistles, you still couldn't believe how close the match was. You bow to the audience respectfully.

Then Professor Kim walked towards you with a bronze medal and smiled when he stopped before you.

"Good job Y/N" he said.

"Thanks" you said and lowered your head to let Professor Kim put the medal around your neck.

"Next, for our first runner-up, we have... Kim Rosé!! Sitting at 2 tags by the end of the clan war! Please give her a around of applause!" Professor Kim said.

Then Professor Kim put a silver medal around Rosé's neck.

"As for our championship, we have... Park Jimin! He ended off the clean clan war at 11 tags! Super impressive! Please give him a round of applause!" Professor Kim said and clapped along with the crowd.

Professor Kim walked towards Jimin with the gold medal and winked at him. Jimin smiled and nodded before lowering his head to let Professor Kim put in the medal for him.

"Last but not least, we have to announce the winner for the clan plaque and give it to the best performing clan. Drum roll please!" Professor Kim said and queued the drum rolls.

"The best performing clan in this years' clan war is... Gaigodith! The clan had a total of 14 tags! Please give Jimin, Y/N, Rosé, Bambam, and RM a round of applause!" Professor Kim said and walked towards Jimin with the engraved diamond plaque and The Ring of Jastunite.

Jimin took the plaque and the ring and smiled at us.

"Wow you guys made it" RM said.

"Yea, Y/N held us together at the very end" Jimin said and smiled.

"Well I'm glad our sacrifices were worth it" RM and Bambam both looked at you and Jimin with a proud expression on their face.

"Now, we have a very special event!" Professor Kim said.

"Wait there's more?" you said and looked at him.

Professor Kim smiled and said "Please pass our attention to Park Jimin"

Professor Kim and everyone left the stage and you soon realized that you were standing on the stage all alone with a strong spotlight shinning on you.

You look to the crowd and wondered why no body told you to get off the stage. As you were about to walk off the stage, someone called out to you.

"Y/N!" Jimin said.

You looked behind you and you realized he was also standing on stage with both of his hands behind him.

"Yes Jimin?" you said and walked back to the centre of the stage, where Jimin was.

Jimin took a deep breath.

"Y/N, I know it's only been so long since we've met each other. And it's been even shorter since we were together but I just want to thank you for being in my life and making my life meaningful" he said.

"What?" You said in confusion.

"Y/N, can you look at the crowd for a second?" Jimin asked.

You looked to your right and you saw 4 words written in white beams.

Will you marry me?

Oh my god, is this happening? You covered your mouth with your hands and tears started forming at your eyes.

You looked back at Jimin and noticed that the stage light was finally on and there were decorations everywhere. Most importantly, Jimin was on his left knee.

"Y/N," he said and opened a velvet box with The Ring of Jastunite in it.

"will you stay by myself for eternities... and make beautiful babies with me?" he continued.

You couldn't help but quickly nodded your head and put your right hand out in front of Jimin with tears rolling off your cheeks.

Jimin put the ring in your middle finger and stood up to hug you.

You hugged back and started crying harder because you were too happy.

The crowd cheered for the two of you and people yelled "Go get a room!" "Congrats!"

"I love you so much" Jimin said and pulled away from the hug to kiss your lips.

You kissed back without hesitation and said "I love you too"

——-------------------------------------------
AN: Next chapter is the ending!! Sry if it seemed kinda fast because I'm honestly so done with this book and I rlly hate the storyline lol

I just wanna get it over with LOL

Again, thank you so much for supporting this book! I love you ❤️

(I'm editing~)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

390K 22.1K 68
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, this would be the exact reply that I would...
1.6K 125 16
This a Fantasy Fiction .... A girl unwilling entered the Dragon World from Human world.She never used to believe in anything about dragons but got i...
9.4K 409 36
As a princess living a sheltered life, family ties have been a little off. One day, an elven prince comes to visit and dangerous events begin to unfo...
89K 3.9K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...