Red String Of Fate System (Dr...

By shadow-cat8

Rei was a ordinary high schooler, until he died in an unfortunate accident. When he expected a peaceful after... More

Author's Note
Prologue
The CEO and his "Angelic" Secretary (1.1)
The CEO and his "Angelic" Secretary (1.2)
The CEO and his "Angelic" Secretary (1.3)
The CEO and his "Angelic" Secretary (1.4)
The CEO and his "Angelic" Secretary (1.5)
The CEO and his "Angelic" Secretary (1.6)
The CEO and his "Angelic" Secretary (1.7)
The CEO and his "Angelic" Secretary (1.8)
The CEO and his "Angelic" Secretary (1.9)
Valentines Day Special

Character Cast

3.3K 122 10
By shadow-cat8

A/N: I already mentioned this in the description, but I none of these pictures belong to me, I found them on google images.

Rei Forrest:

Rina Forrest:

Edward Simons (aka Ed):

Rei as Ray Alba:

Aiden Cullen:

Angela Stark:

Micheal Sanders:

And Finally Rei's mysterious soulmate (I'm sure people can already guess who he is):

Mysterious Girl:

I put her here because she plays a very important role in the story. She's just not introduced in the arc yet, but you'll see her soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 7K 64
[Everything is fine but you will die no matter what you do ★] [Synonym for a shitty game of luck ★] [Is there anyone who has seen an ending other tha...
70.7K 212 22
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
90.1K 7.8K 50
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
891K 30.6K 109
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...