Only Yours, Mr_Carterr ( Cart...

By udntknwmebro

Vine. Twitter's 7 second video app. Carterr. Most gorgeous half Korean boy to ever grace the vine network. C... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
okay
Chapter 33
IMPORTANT NEWS !
WOAH
*UPDATE*

Chapter 28

1.9K 55 11
By udntknwmebro

CiCi’s POV

After everyone paid to get into the fairgrounds, and by everyone I mean Carter, Cam, Nash and Hayes insistently, we began walking around.

We walked primarily in a group, semi-divided into smaller groups.

Hayes and Madison were on the outer left side, holding hands occasionally sharing a word or two.

Nash was a few feet away from Madison, with his arm around Teala’s shoulder. They would look at each other and laugh at something the other had said.

Cameron and Asia were next to them, keeping enough distance from each other so that if they ran into any fans they would only look like friends. They had about a few inches of space between them.

Carter was next to Asia, with his arm around my waist an my arm around his shoulders while I talked to Jay, who was on the outer right side, about what rides we would ride first.

“Maybe we could ride the bumper cars first?” I asked her but she continued to look at the games and rides.

“Jay?” I asked again, tapping her shoulder.

“Huh?” She asked, looking over towards me.

“I said, maybe we would ride the bumper cars first”

“Oh uh” she shrugs her shoulders “I don’t really care”

“Is something wrong?” I ask as we continue to walk.

“Nah, everything is fine” She says. I shrug and we continue to walk.

.

After about 2 hours of riding rides and talking to a few fans, we decided to finally go over to the food section.  

After everyone got something to eat, we sat down. Asia and I wanted to get to know Madison and Teala better without the boys, so the girls were sitting at one table and the boys were at the table next to them.

“So” Teala started, I picked up a chili cheese fry with my fork and put it in my mouth “how long have you guys dated Cam and Carter?” she asked.

“It’ll be 2 months in about a week” Asia smiled.

“You guys dated long distance for that long?” She asked amazed and I smiled and nodded.

“Excuse me a second guys, I need to go find a restroom or something” Asia said, standing up. I smile at her and wave  

“That’s pretty cool. You know Carter and his last long distance girlfriend didn’t last long” Madison says and I nod.

“Yeah I was told” I say and then I shrug because there’s nothing I can do about it and there’s nothing I would care to do about it,  because I simply don’t care, but that’s rude to say.

“Oh yeah I heard about that, Deborah right?” Teala asks. Why are we opening this discussion?

“Yup that’s the one” Madison said, eating one of her fries.

I sit, taking another bite of my chili cheese fries and didn’t say anything. I leaned my head on Jay’s shoulder.

“How’d you feel comfortable with that?” Madison asked, looking at me. I rose an eyebrow in confusion and waited for her to continue “That they broke up just a few days before you guys started dating?”

I sat up from Jay’s shoulder quickly.

“Come again?” I said in a question tone.

“Carter and Deborah, they broke up like 5 days before you guys started dating” She said.

“But he said” I scrunched my eyebrows together “Wait a second what?” I asked again, confused.

“Wait I’m sorry, you didn’t know?” She asked, and I could swear I heard an ounce of satisfaction in her voice.

Asia walked back to the table and sat down. She looked over at me.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

“Uh she uh” I said as I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion.

Before Asia could speak, Jay did.

“You jealous bitch” She said, squinting her eyes.

“Excuse me?” Madison asked, as her jaws dropped.

“You knew she didn’t know, I know you knew because you smiled when you said it”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” Madison said, dumbfounded.

“Don’t play dumb!” Jay rose her voice “You know that Ci didn’t know”

“Jay’Leigh” I started before the boys noticed things were tense.

“Is everything okay?” Cam asked, sitting next to Asia. Nash, Carter and Hayes scooted their chairs near ours.

“You fucking know she didn’t know that!” Jay continued to raise her voice “Why are you so jealous?”

“Of what?” Madison asked.

“Oh I don’t know” Jay started “You were jealous of the fact that Hayes open the car door for me. You were jealous that Hayes has a crush on Asia. You were jealous that Hayes rode in between me and you on the Ferris wheel. And for some odd reason you’re jealous of Ci and Carter”

“What would make you think I’m jealous of them?” She asked

“Oh I don’t know just the fact that you seem set on sabotaging their relationship!” Jay yelled. “You were the reason they fought the first time and you’re gonna be the reason they probably fight again!”

“Wait why would we fight again?” Carter asked.

“Because you lied to her” Madison answered.

“See! Raging fucking jealousy over there aren’t you Madison?” Jay yelled again. She was angry.  

“Jealous?? Why would I be jealous firstly I could have Carter if I wanted him and secondly if Hayes wanted you why would he be dating me? Think before you speak sweetheart.” Madison spoke as everyone glued their eyes on her.

“THEN TAKE HIM!” I yelled “By all means just take him!”

“Huh? What is going on??” Carter asked with a confused face.

“SHE FUCKING TOLD CI THAT YOU AND YOUR EX BROKE UP 5 DAY’S BEFORE YOU AND CI STARTED DATING!” Jay yelled and rolled her eyes at Madison.

“You what!” He semi-yelled looking over at Madison.

“Carter I” Madison started.

“It doesn’t matter” I cut her off “He lied to me”

“See what you did bitch” Jay said to Madison.

“Don’t call me out of my name.” Madison said looking at Jay irritated

“Or what BITCH?” Jay said as she stood up and slammed her hands on the table.

“Maybe you should chill the hell out” Madison said, standing too.

Without any warning, Jay picked up my chili cheese fries and poured them over Madison’s head.

“What the FUCK Jay’Leigh!” Madison yelled, picking the food from her hair.

“Oops” Jay’Leigh smiled as she watched Madison wipe the cheese from her face.

“Jay!” Asia yelled “Please just sit down and stop! You’re arguing with her for no reason!”

“I’m going for a walk” Jay sighed and shrugged nonchalantly.

She stood up and started walking off. I picked up some napkins and handed them to Madison. Even though I was furious, I felt sorry.

“Here” I said, giving her napkins and wiping the warm cheese from her skin “I’m uh sorry, I- I think I’m gonna go walk with her” I said, scooting out my chair and walking towards the direction Jay went.

“Ci, are you mad at me?” I heard him ask, walking behind me.

“I don’t know” I shrugged without turning around, and I continued walking, catching up to Jay. 

-------

lmao i dont have anything against madison so don't say "why does everyone hate her" bc i dont. shes fucking gorgeous and i love her so dont say it shes just my drama character okay ? okay. 

-TheMrs_Carterr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.2K 51
Brittany is a 16 year old girl who lives in LA. Yeah, I know what your thinking. Just another Cali girl, right? Well not right. Brittany is in the ho...
1.4M 28.7K 34
Lexie Madison is just a normal girl. I mean except for the fact she is vine famous. She is a viner who vines funny things, but she is also secretly a...
Mute By iconicaaa

Fanfiction

318K 10.4K 35
when a geeky mute boy meets a hot basketball captain; more things happen than you would imagine. achievements: number one in 'cash' nine-hundred f...
5.7K 273 55
Nash Grier is just another teenage boy from North Carolina. He is 15 and has his friends. He is the popular boy in school since he is captain of the...