Chapter 13

DAY 3

CiCi's POV 

I woke up and smiled. I feel so happy. I looked at the clock . It's 12 o'clock already ? I heard the shower. Asia must be getting ready for her date. I picked up my phone and looked at my notifications. I had 4 twitter mentions, 2 texts and 2 missed facetimes. The facetimes were from Mariah's iPad. I didn't bother to check the texts, and I went to read my twitter mentions and retweeted them. 

"Nash Grier: I actually had a great time at movie night with my new besties @Bunnyy_Belle @AsiaAsiaAsia @CiciMarie & @Zam_Bae_ ." 

"Cameron Dallas: I  hav frends 0.0 dey iz @Zam_Bae_  @AsiaAsiaAsia & her liddle sister @CiciMarie"

"Matthew Espinosa: I met a singer :) @CiciMarie and a rapper @AsiaAsiaAsia and a bunny @Bunnyy_Belle . Oh and this other pretty girl that oddly wants to be my friend @Zam_Bae_"

" Carter Reynolds: @CiciMarie have any idea why #CarterMarie is still trending ? Lol I like this" 

I smiled at Carter's tweet. He tweeted that at around 12:25 am. We were still trending ? I went to the discovery section of twitter and we are STILL TRENDING ! Wow magcult can tweet huh ? I checked my texts. 

The most recent one was from Gaby, at 11:45. 

Gaby: Goodmorning Ci, you guys got plans today ?

Me: Morning Gabs, and yea Asia has that date with Cam, and Carter ......... Sorta kinda asked me out. 

Gaby: Really ?!?!?!?! And oh yea I forgot about Asia and Cam. I wish Matthew would ask me out :/ .

Me: OMFG ! You like Matt ? omg this is great you have to tell him !

Gaby: I dk about that . But isn't it obvi ?

Me: You never know, you better go for it ...

Gaby: I dk, I'll think about it . TTYL ! 

The other text was from Carter. 

Carter: Morning Beautiful :) . I'll be back to the house around 2:30 to pick you up. I've got some things to set up. 

Me: Morning Handsome :) . Okay uh, what should I wear ?

Carter: Something comfortable. We're going to a couple of places today, but I can't tell you where. Talk to you later :)

Me: See ya then. 

Now I'm really curious as to what he has planned. I decided to call my mom. 

Me: Hey Mom

Mom: Hey honey, how's it going ?

Me: I've gained over 10,00 followers on vine 100,00 on twitter and I've been trending for a whole day ! 

Mom: Sounds insteresting, but honey I have to call you back because I'm driving. 

Me: Where's Riah ?

Mom: She's with me, but she's sleeping. 

Me: Oky mom, ttyl . I heart you ! Kisses ! 

Mom: Ttyl ? *Laughs* Kay ill call you later hun. Kisses ! 

"That was mom ?" Asia asked, walking out of the bathroom and drying her hair. 

"Yea, Have you talked to Aunt Angela ?" I asked her. 

"Yep" she said, blandly. 

She and her mom aren't really close. She calls her mom Aunt Angela like I do, and she calls my mother mom. I looked at the time. Its 1:00 already. 

"Crap. I've laid here for an hour ?"  I asked myself.

I ran into the bathroom and hopped into the shower. About haf way into my shower, Asia knocked on the door. 

"Cameron's here ! Be back later !" She yelled. 

"K Bye !" I yelled back. It has to be near 2. I need to get ready. And FAST !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I Haven't been updating guys, its test week :/ these tests are killing me. Sorry for any mistakes, im in a hurry. But 

Vote

Comment

Share

- TheMrs_Carterr