Chapter 12

(Day 2)

Carter's POV

After the movie, everyone decided to just chill and talk.  We were all having a good time, but I can't seem to be happy. I think its because I know Ci is not mines. I think its because I know that I could have as many or whatever pick I wanted for a girl, but this one got me tongue tied. I think its because this one is so amazing and unique that if I don't make a move now, somebody else will.  I think its because all night, I've wanted nothing but to tell her how much I want her, how much I crave her, how much I NEED her.

She was sitting on the floor with Gaby, Isabelle and Asia. They were whispering to eachother about something and giggling.

Nash, Cam, Matt and I were all sitting on the couch in the far end of the room away from them. I needed help, and fast.

Nash was saying something about Taco Bell, but for once I felt what I had to say was more important than Taco Bell. Weird right ? But I decided to interrupt him. 

"And as I bit into the taco-" he was saying before I cut him off.

"Guys I need your help" I said lowly, so the girls couldn't hear me.

"Well thats fine, but I'd like to hear the rest of the taco story" Cameron said seriously.

"No please" I said "Its about CiCi" I whispered.

"Fuck the taco story im interested in this topic" Matt said, more excited with the conversation.

"Well look, I really like her, like alot and I don't know how to tell her. But guys I need her, like so bad" I told them honestly. Cameron laughed.

"What's funny dumbass ?" Nash asked Cam. 

"Why don't you just tell her that ? Or just ask her out" Cameron asked confused.

I didn't really know the answer to that.

"Because well what if she doesn't just accept that ? I have to do something to show her how much I want her right ?" I asked.

"No, dude listen. If she really felt the same way, she wouldn't or shouldn't be expecting some spectacular event to happen when you ask her out. If she wants you like you want her, then she'll accept something SINCERE. Nothing spectacular is necessary to tell a person how you truly feel" Cameron said to me. I took it in. 

"Well, my gosh I think Cam got it !" Nash said surprised.

"Damn bro, when'd you get smart ?" Matt asked, putting his hand on Cam's shoulder.

"Dude im the big brother here, even though it doesn't always seem like it, Cams got the answer" Cameron said, popping his imaginary collar. I laughed at him.

"Thanks bro" I said to him.

I got up and stretched while looking at the time on my phone. 9:03. I guess me and the girls should get going, considering its an hour drive back.

"Ci, Asia,  Come on guys we should get going" I said to the girls.

"Awww but Gaby was telling us a story" Asia pouted.

"Get her number then" I said to her. She glared at me.

"Shut up Carter" She said to me.

All the girls traded numbers and then the girls got up to say goodbye to the guys. Asia gave Cameron a long hug.

"So Asia, I was wondering if I could take you on a date tomorrow" Cameron asked Asia. She smiled.

"I'd like that. Where we going ?" She asked him.

"Can't tell you, I'll be at Carter's around 2 to come and get you" He said to her.

"And what do I wear? " She asked.

"Dress comfortable" He said and kissed her cheek.

After that, we left and got in the car. I decided to drive again. Before Pulled Off, I got a text from Cameron

' And Thats How Its Done, Mr Carter'

-------

CiCi's POV

When we got to the house, Asia went straight up the stairs, to the guest room. Carter and I decided to stay downstairs to watch tv .

We're watching old Teen Wolf episodes and I've decided Im tired even though I've been sleeping all day. 

I got up to walk towards the stairs and Carter stopped me. 

"Hey Ci ?" He said. I bit my lip, then turned around.

"Uh,  You know how I eneded up in my bed last night ?" he asked hesitantly. 

Carter's POV

NO CARTER ! That Is NOT what you wanted to ask her.

"Asia woke us up and you went back to bed" She said "Goodnight" She turned to walk up the stairs again. 

"Wait" I said , not even noticing the word come out of my mouth.

"Yeah ?" She asked, in her cute little voice.  I smiled on the inside.

"I was, uh, wondering i-if you maybe wanted to go out tomorrow  ?"I struggled to say.

"L-like a date ?" she studdered also. I was scared.

"Yeah, i-if thats okay" I struggled again, saying it more like a question.

"Yeah, that sounds good" She smiled. I smiled too.

"Goodnight Ci" I smiled at her.

"Night Cart" She smiled back, turning up the stairs.

CiCi's POV

ASDFGHJKL!?!!

Carter's POV

ASDFGHJKL!?!!

Planning.  Planning.  And more PLANNING. 

I grabbed my macbook and got to researching.

This was going to be PERFECT !

----------------------------------------------

sorry its taken me forevs to update guys :/ and im pretty sure this is short but i shoould have my computer back tomorrow. so if theres any mispellings, im sorry. 

#GetWellCam

Vote
Comment
Share

- TheMrs_Carterr