N O R M A L - A Camren...

بواسطة camrennbishh

It all started when the two girls, Lauren and Camila, were forced to stop talking by Management; ruining thei... المزيد

*AUTHORS NOTE - PLEASE READ!!*
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
eighteen part two.
eighteen part three
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
(seven)/twenty seven.
chapter twenty eight.
chapter twenty nine.
chapter thirty.
DISCONTINUED- NOTE

nine.

2.4K 65 21
بواسطة camrennbishh

A/N: this is a little over 2500 words.. it's long but every detail is worth it ;)

instagram: camrennbishh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV

"WHAT'S UP MIAMI!" I yelled into the mic, earning a loud cheer from the crowd. I saw a few old school friends in the crowd and began waving to them. We were just starting our show and as we sat on the stools, Camila took a seat next to me and pulled the stool closer. She smiled at me and I pulled a small smile on my face. I couldn't really be happy right now because I was practically shitting myself on the later events on my agenda. TALK TO CAMILA- CONFESS YOUR FEELINGS. My heart was thumping quicker than it was when I auditioned for X-Factor. Now that says something.

Throughout the show my mind conceded of Camila. Song after song, question after question. It just meant that me and Camila's little talk was inching closer and closer. I managed to distract myself for a small time though because we sang a teaser of our song "We Know." At the beginning of the song all my mind was simply set on the performance and my verse. But as the song progressed... my mind went places. What if the fans knew I liked her? What if... she knew? What if she likes me? (I liked that thought)... but what if this was just all me over reacting? The stress of our careers really sky rocketing and being nervous about the outcome. So, I latch myself to someone or something to ease it all. No. No way. My feelings for Camila are real so me saying I am over reacting is false. 2 years. Thats how long I've loved her for.

Dinah POV

As captain of the camren ship I will get them together. FORCEFULLY. No, I'm kidding. They like each other... so just like... fuck? Okay in all seriousness, the pair of them have come so far and I"m so proud of them. This might sabotage our careers but not only are they my band mates but they are my best friends and they got me here. So that being said, I Dinah Jane Hansen, will help the love birds set sail on their ship and help my friends be happy because it's been way to long since I've seen Camila with a smile on her face.

As I looked over to the pair, Camila was smiling at Lauren who quickly reciprocated. Seeing them so happy together made me so giddy and omg they are cute as fuck. I carried on watching the duo when Camila's sight began to rest on Laurens lips. After several seconds, Lauren turned back to the front when the music began to play. Have they kissed yet? No. Surely not. Camila would of told me, right? I'm only making this assumption because they look at each other as if they have be in love for 10 years and I am still debating whether it is creepy or adorable, maybe somewhere in between.

Camila's POV

After signing a few posters and taking pictures with fans, we arrived back at the hotel. I plopped myself down onto the bed and my back bounced up a few times. I was so exhausted. That was probably the one of my best performances in a long time. I just danced and sang the night away which made my mind drift away from the green eyed girl for a while. Now I"m all alone, her body, her voice just flooded my mind. Does she reciprocate the feelings I have for her?

I have questions that can be answered but I"m too much of a pussy to ask. I picked up my phone and scrolled to Lauren's contact. Hesitantly brushing my finger just over the screen. I can't do it over text. That would just be stupid. I could call her? No. Ill ask her to come over. I'll do it. Not only was I scared about confessing my new found feelings, I was scared if we broke our friendship again. Well, has this been a friendship? She touched my thigh under the table which I still can't stop thinking about. I wonder what else she'd do to me... okay we are heading of task back to the main point. We cuddled all night, I had that dream (which I should probably tell her about a well), and our constant staring battles. We'd unconsciously start staring and the first to break eye contact or smile, which was usually her, would lose. There wasn't a prize for the winner we just used to laugh at the whole situation. I mean I couldn't lose because my gaze was always drawn to her eyes. Those green eyes. The ones that remind me of a galaxy or a sunset or an ocean. The ones that would sometimes turn grey or blue in certain lighting. Lets not forget about her lips either. So plump and kissable. They are chapped sometimes but I don't think I would mind them pressed up against mine.

I pressed the call button next to her name and the phone began to dial.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Camz uh great timing"

"Why? What's up?"

"I'm right outside your door.. I was literally about to knock."

Before I could respond I jumped up and opened the door. Her hair flowed just past her shoulders and her makeup free skin screamed perfection. I looked down at my phone and hung up then meeting her gaze again. "C-Come in." I stuttered. Really? I was so confident about telling her but as soon as I saw her face, well it was game over. She walked over to the bed and kicked her black covers off and sat cross legged on the bed I quickly joined her and sat there for a few moment before. "So I-" we simultaneously said and giggled lightly. "You first." I said. I was desperate to know what she had to say and plus I am way to scared right now. This will give me some time to work up the courage to say.

Lauren's POV

"You first." She said. Well great. We talked about this, Lauren. Just go in there and say you like her and if she doesn't like you back then that's that. I will probably be depressed forever but I'll move on. Maybe there is someone out there just as amazing as Camila. No there isn't what am I on about. "So you know what I did today at breakfast and I came to your bunk last night?" She nodded in response. This was it. My deepest secret I've been keeping for years. "I li-" Her phone rang cutting me off.

REALLY. What perfect timing again. I looked down and Austin's name flashed on her screen. Fuck off Dorito boy! "Wait here I'll be right back." She walked to the bathroom and shut the door. As soon as the door closed I started crying. Why? I wasn't really sure. Maybe this is the universe telling me this is a bad idea. We aren't meant be together, are we?

I placed my head in my hands, feeling the tears trickle down my face and soaking up my hand forming a puddle. I was practically sobbing for a few minutes before I calmed down. I swiped my finger underneath my puffy eyes to clean up any other tears edging over my them and wiped my hands on my jeans. I sat up straight and kept my focus on the wall,  waiting for Camila to come out of the bathroom. Suddenly, I heard shouting from the toilet. A very angry sounding Camila filled my ears. She was screaming down the phone to shit face Austin. I swear to god I'm going kill the scrawny dick. What did he do now? Maybe it was just a small argument I don't want to get involved but I couldn't help it. I knocked on the door. "Camila, is everything okay?" "Lauren I'll be out in a s-second." She sobbed. Oh no he fucking didn't. She's crying down the phone now. I stayed pressed against the door, hearing sniffles every once in a while and slight murmurs from the phone. "Don't bother calling me, we're over."

Seeing Camila happy is all I want. If I just heard correctly... Austin Mahomo just broke my Camzi. Yeah, Camila broke up with him but he crushed her. The door opened ajar. I slipped inside and saw Camila on the floor against the bath tub with her head on her knees pulled up to her chest. I rushed over to her and faced her. "Camila, look at me." Her brown eyes were glossed over with the shimmer of her tears. I cupped her cheeks so she met my eyes. "What happened?" "H-he che-cheated on m-me." A wave of anger took over my body. I was gonna kick his ass when I see him next. She placed her hands over mine and pulled them down. She pulled her knees down and crossed her legs and locked our hands together. A wave of calm took over my body. He can wait till later. "He Calle-d me and told me before I would r-read it on the news tomorrow-w." She scrunched her face as tears began to brim her eyes again. "Hey hey hey, Camz... come here." I pulled her onto my lap and shuffled to lean against her. She buried head into my neck and I felt the tears roll down my neck. Her hand clutched at my shirt and my arms were placed around her. A few minutes passed by and I heard her small voice say.

"I'm glad I broke up with him, Lo." What did that mean? "Why? I thought you loved him." I replied, "Yeah, thats what I thought. I liked him for him for sure." "Liked?" I questioned. She raised her head from my neck and looked into my eyes.

"That's because I like you, Lauren."

"W-what?" I couldn't come to terms with what just happened. Is this real? I didn't prepare myself for this answer because I couldn't imagine her liking me back. She is insanely beautiful and anyone better than me could have her. But her heart chose me. "I like you too, Camz. In fact, the moment I met you and you said you liked my shirt. I knew then. Keeping my feelings for you for this long has been so hard. But when I lost you, that's when I knew I made a huge mistake. I love your quirks and your banana obsession because if I didn't then I wouldn't really like you would I?" I giggled gently before continuing, "I'm sorry about what Austin and I know how shit this is to deal with but I thought you should know now Camz. I like you a lot." Actually, I love you. But when you are ready to hear that I'll say into you one day, when your mine.

Camila's POV

She likes me. Lauren Jauregui has a crush on me. Holy shit, I TOLD LAUREN THAT I LIKE HER. So now what. I escaped her light grasp and stood up and offered my hand to help. I pulled her up from the floor and intertwined our hands together. They fit perfectly with each other, like two pieces of a puzzle. Hand in hand, we walked over to the bed and I jumped onto it. My mood slightly better after our confessions. Lauren followed after jumping on the other side of the bed. I scooted over to her so our noses were merely touching. "Thank you." I said barely said louder than a whisper. Being this close to her lips was giving me heart palpitations so a heart attack might be on the way shortly. "Thank you." She whispered back kissing my nose. A swarm of butterflies fluttered in my stomach. "For what?" "For allowing me to tell you how I feel about you, Camz." I smiled gently and leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. She pulled me into a hug and I lied there practical on top her. Our legs knotted together, my head on her chest so I could feel her rapid heart beat. Her arm draped across my waist and the other played with my hair. I felt so... relaxed. A good 10 minutes passed and she tapped my shoulder. "Camz, I'm going to go to my room." "No, stay." I really didn't want to be alone tonight and I didn't want to separate myself from her her grip. "Okay." "I'll grab you so pj's." I got up. Instantly missing her presence and pulled out some pyjama bottoms along with a shirt that said 'sweet dreams' on it. I pulled out some shorts and a jumper for myself and scurried to the bathroom to get dressed. We don't want a repeat of this morning. Well, not yet anyway ;). I came out to find Lauren smiling at the wall. What a cutie. "Eh em." I coughed. "What you day dreaming about, Lolo?" She giggled at me. "You." I felt my cheeks heat up at her response. "Smooth, Jauregui." "I'm not lying, Cabello. I really was thinking about you. Just everything is starting to feel... normal." I smiled at her and made my way back to the bed. Lauren was already under the covers and she opened the duvet and patted the empty space. I simply obeyed and cuddled up to her again, placing myself in the same position as before. Her arms are now my favourite place.

"Goodnight, Lo." I felt kiss my forehead

"Sweet dreams, Camz."

A/N: 1k reads??!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

130K 4.5K 26
It's been a few years now since Lauren asked Camila to marry her, Camila is now working in a hospital, doing long hour shifts, not often having time...
41.1K 1.5K 34
They came from different worlds. Camila was from L.A., and Lauren was from Miami. Camila was coming from a well off family And Lauren was from the av...
1.8M 43.2K 75
Lauren and Camila have been friends for years, what happens when Lauren can't handle seeing Camila with her girlfriend any longer. To what extremes w...
319K 8.8K 31
Lauren Jauregui is the school bully. She's hot, popular, rich. She has everything going for her, or so it seems. Camila Cabello is the school queer...