A Nightmare of A Statue

By thepurpletardis

***Discontinued*** Heather has just moved to her new home in the United Kingdom, everything seems fine at fir... More

A Nightmare of A Statue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
chapter 6:
chapter 7
update soon!
chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
UPDATE SOON AND MORE!!!!
chapter 10:
Ch. 11
chapter 12
Update info!!!
Chapter 13
note from author/update info!!!
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16 part one:
ONE LAST UPDATE INFO FOR AWHILE
Chapter 16 part 2:
one more update info
Final Note...

author's note/chapter 1:

140 1 0
By thepurpletardis

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is one of my first fanfictions and I thought it would be interesting to do one about weeping angels. So here it goes! (I do not own Doctor Who, any of the characters or rights.)

         I wake up with my heart racing and heavy breathing. I turn on the lamp and look around the room. No one but my sleeping cat, Eva, is at the end of the bed.

        "Relax Heather," I tell myself. "It's just a bad dream. It's not real. It's not real."

        I sigh glancing at the alarm clock. 3 in the morning. It's not the first time I've had bad dreams. It's happened since the second night here. Maybe it's just because I've moved in here and I'm still not used to being on my own. It's a new house in a different country once again. I've done it several times because of my job. Or maybe it's because I'm stressed out. I've been doing my best to put get the house ready and to live in it. But none of it explains why I dream about a crying statue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 16.9K 39
Hayden was cursed with nightmares. She had been ever since she was a kid. Then one day a tweed wearing weirdo comes up and basically admits his undyi...
68.1K 2K 21
(ORIGINAL VERSION) For a girl who's lived a normal life on Earth for years, is she ready to see the universe from a different perspective? *** Willow...
565K 21.4K 80
{ORIGINAL VERSION} "Why did you take my necklace?" "Because I wanted you to follow me." <3 Imagine that the dreams you've had as a child were real...
2.8K 230 60
TheFriendshipAwards 3rd place winner (2017) *** I take a deep breath and say flatly, "What I'm about to tell you is very important. It's called the...