Ch. 11

SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT AGAIN! A lot going on the past few days. Getting ready for an anime convention tomorrow-I'M REALLY EXCITED! This youtube link I put is one of the songs i think matches perfectly for this chapter and popped up meanwhile when I was finisihing up this chapter. It's also kind of an idea of some of the music I listen to while writing these chapters and here's the next chapter!

         I'm standing in a hall way. I have no idea where but where.

        It looks like an old hotel. Several rooms with name tags on the side besides the doors.

        I hear voices in one room and decide to go up by the door and listen to them.

         "So this place belongs to the angels? They built it?" I hear a woman's voice say.

         "If they can hold on to their victims, feed off their their time energy over and over again," a man says. "This place is a barn. A battery farm. How many angels in New York?"

        My vision get blurry. But it feels like time has passed quickly within seconds.

        Before I know it I'm trying to follow two people. Running as fast as I can. My senses continuing to tell me something is wrong. There's a man with a bow tie trying to catch up to them as well. Besides that I keep on feeling that something is catching up with us.

        I "run" up to the roof. But by the time I do the two jump off the edge of the roof. Together. I don't know if it was planned but my first reaction was a scream and rush over to the edge.

        "Amy! Rory!" I hear a man yell.

        I turn to find out that I'm not the only one. Besides the two strangers besides me. The statue of Liberty is one of the messed up statues...

        "What's going on?" I look at the man. "Why have I seen you before?"

        Nothing-What was I thinking. Everything gets blurry and starts to spin.

                *****************

        I find myself on the stairs next to a girl. She has to be seven-around nine maybe. Anyway she is all by herself. I follow her up the stairs close by.

        So far for the next five minutes nothing bad has happened. I can tell on the look of the young girl's face she's a bit scared but determined to find something. I don't blame her-but she somehow seems to know more than I do.

        After awhile the girl sighs.

        "This isn't worth it," she says quietly. "There isn't anything here. I shouldn't have kept my hopes up."

        I stare back her and she turns around.

         The girl heads down and after the next corner she screams. I run over to find a statue.

        I grab the girl's hand, somehow it worked and we run. It's strange because after a min or two they're almost in every direction, like they lead us or her us somewhere. That place ends up being a hotel room.

        She closes the door soon after. A woman on the other side of the room turns around.

        She's her early thirties. You can see a similarity between the two, only the eye color and hair are slightly different.

        "Mom!" The girl runs over to her.

        "Elise," the woman hugs her. "What are you doing here?"