chapter 10:

well it's been since Christmas since I've updated...  Sorry for the wait!!! Had to get ready and went on a school trip out of state! Also It's updated earlier than I expected...  so since I'm in the creatvie writing mood and I'm already on here, I might as well do it now. (YAY!)

        "I saw them today," Clara walked into the TARDIS. "This isn't a good sign."

        "Who?" the Doctor was busy looking at the screen and the interior of the TARDIS.

        "The girl Lois was concerned about," Clara said. "The one we've been keeping an eye on lately."

        "Sorry, who again?"

        "W'eve been through this already," Clara was getting irritated at the timelord who was somewhat paying attention.

         "Anyway..."

        "I saw the girl Lois and are concerned about.

        "She's been living here for a few weeks now. We might see them more, besides the situation we're going through."

        "Listen, they went to the house today," Clara crossed her arms.

        "The one with the weeping angels? Do you know if they planned to go there on purpose?"

        "They didn't intend to. Or at least her friend. They know something is up."

        "What makes you think that?"

        "You should have seen the woman's face, you could just tell. Do you think they're aware about the statues like we are or found something else?"

        "We let them be for now."

        "What? They can go back?!"

        "Brilliant! Just brilliant!"

        "How is it brilliant?'

        "A new species with healing medicine has grown more. Six other universes, including ours as one can you use it!"

        'Were you even listening to me again?" Clara said. "Though that is pretty amazing."

        "Yes it is," the Doctor turned around. "Now I want to wait a bit more before telling them anything. See if any more statues appear. They seem to be traveling."

        "Is there any place for them all to be at once? Or majority of them-like a nest where they can cont. the process?"

        "Yes. Manhattan."

        "Great. Now how do we prevent them from going there."

        "We don't."

        "Excuse me, you were the one who said-"

        "I know what I said. Just give it some time. Besides, there's still more we have to look into."

        "On this planet, right?"

        "Of course, the new species of plant will have to wait."

        "Where to next?"

        "The house you were just at."

        "Do you think it's safe."

        "No, not even remotely safe for any human to go there."