Gun for Hire ✔ (COMPLETED)

By chapterbangtan

I looked at him and was mesmerized by his eyes. What a beautiful man he is, his silver hair is nicely combed... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Author's face?
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 27

410 16 5
By chapterbangtan

***

I watch Sandra enter my room and her eyes immediately widen at the array of make up I have in my vanity.

"This is more than what I have," she muttered to herself.

I sat down on my swivel chair and let them dangle freely.

"Ask away Sandra," I encouraged her.

Her dark under eye circles reminds me that she didn't have enough sleep last night. She hesitantly looked up at me and sighed. Even her sigh shakes and that makes me want to know everything that happened to her. According to Taehyung, she was kidnapped earlier than him so she must've been Melisa's captive for atleast a week.

"It's okay, I'm sorry. I know you're still stressed," I stood up and was about to leave the room when she suddenly speak.

"Who are you Hea?" she asked.

Seven, I mentally answered her.

"Kim Hea," I answered instead.

"No, I mean. You just killed a person Hea. You're brutal and, and scary. You act like you're a nerd in school, never really attend social activities and parties, you say you're from a normal family but looking at you now, your mansion, this everything. It made me question things," she talked continuously.

"I am Kim Hea believe it or not. I just do a very unique job,"

"Unique," she repeated.

"Hey, I saved your lives. Are you going to thank me that way?"

Her face immediately softens and stills.

"Sorry, and thank you," she awkwardly said.

"I don't want to put your lives in danger Sandra so if you want to do me a favor, I would appreciate it if you keep this between the three of us,"

Her eyes met mine and it's clear that she doesn't even want to remember any of those horrible memories she have so I didn't push. But she nodded nonetheless.

"I guess that's enough question and answer for now Sandra. You need to sleep," I commanded rather than suggested.

"I can't sleep," she whispered.

Her eyes casts down on my carpeted floor again. She was never like this, she was always outgoing and bitchy and irritating. Today, she's really quiet and vulnerable. No one can understand her except me now.

I walked to my drawer and pulled out my old mp4. I plugged my headset in and gave it to her.

"Do you like music?" I asked.

She shook her head no.

"Then you will love this," I said.

That mp4 was given to me by Namjoon. All the tracks in there are just the sound of rain, ocean, spring time. Anything you could think of really; nature, environmemt, whatever. It helps me sleep at nights when I get nightmares.

I was about to leave my room when she pulled at my long sleeve.

"Can you stay here with me?" she asked not looking at me.

I stared at her and was about to run out the door but then something in me just wants to stay with her. So I just said yes. I don't even know why I'm letting her sleep in my bed but oh well. It is what it is.

I help her get under my duvet and lay beside her. She plugged the earbuds on both her ears and closed her eyes shut. I just watch her fall to sleep. I'm planning to leave once she's already deep in slumber but the way I am comfortably laying beside her makes it hard to get off the bed. Maybe I'll jusy close my eyes for a little and get off the bed later.

--

"No!!! Please!!!" I jerked so hard once I heard Sandra scream beside me.

She's panting and her chest is heaving. Tears are streaming on the sides of her face.

"Sandra, wake up," I try to wake her.

I shake her body a few more times before she regained her consciousness. Her arms immediately wrapped around my body hugging me tightly while she sobs loudly. My hand immediately came up her head to calm her down.

All I can hear are her wails and sobs. She continues to hug me and I do the same. It's already pitch black outside. I assume Jimin already left.

"Calm down Sandra, it's okay. I'm here," I hushed her gently.

I don't know why I'm doing this but it just feels so natural for me to do it. She calms down slowly, her breathing normalizing.

"You can tell everything to me now Sandra," I urged her genty. "We need to know what happened so I can help you," I added.

She nodded slowly in the hug.

"Melisa, one of her men—"

She stops talking as if she's trying hard not to panic.

"You can do it," I comforted.

"She made Taehyung watch him r-rape me," her last word was barely audible.

At the mention of rape, my blood starts to boil.

"She did that f-for 3 days. Taehyung can't do anything, he just shuts his eyes close. I tried my best not to make a sound everytime he comes at night so Taehyung won't be tormented but it's, it's just so painful and horrible and I'm scared," she starts to cry again.

"Enough Sandra, you've said more than enough. I am going to kill that mother fucker," I gritted.

"Don't you have anyone with you right now? You need someone whom you can trust Sandra, later tonight I might hunt that fucker down and blast his head to pieces and I mean it," I am now angry at what he did to Sandra. No one deserves to be treated like that.

"My brother, but he's busy with his work. I don't think he can—"

"I will let Yoongi oppa find him and bring him here. Once we're done here Sandra, I will fucking look for that man,"

My anger is beyond my understanding right now my hands are shaking at the mere thought of a man touching a girl against her will. Even Namjoon would kill the man himself if he's the one who knew about this first.

"We need to go out now Sandra and start moving, he might still be roaming right now," I said letting go of her.

I stood up and changed into my leather suit, strapping everything in place. I braided my hair and pulled all the weapons I need. Sandra is in my bed watching me wide eyed.

"Go to Yoongi oppa, tell him everything there is to know about your brother," I said and exited my room.

I can hear her footsteps following me behind.

"Aren't you afraid of me Sandra? I'm a killer and you're letting me come near you," I asked her once I loaded the magazine.

"No,"

"Good, I want you to forget everything that happened and think about the people you love. I know you like Taehyung, I hope he's enough,"

"No, I—" I cut her off.

I walked out of the hallway and into the staircase leading to the living room where all of the boys are gathered watching tv. Jin can immediately sense my range since I'm clenching my jaw hard.

I kept on muttering incoherrent curses under my breath.

"Hea, no. Please, they might hurt you," Sandra tries to stop me.

I faced her and with a scary look, I conveyed to her that I am in no way going to let that slide.

"I will fucking kill him," I seethed.

Jungkook immediately ran to my side. And gripped my forearm.

"I don't know why you're angry Hea but you still haven't recovered from your wounds," Jungkook tries to pull me away from our foyer.

I yanked my arm away from his grip and looked at him still in range.

"Don't Jungkook," Jin pulled him away from me.

My brothers know me well making Namjoon pull out his laptop and starts typing in.

"Who are you looking for?" he immediately asked.

"Tell him who that fucker is Sandra," I looked at her.

"You told her?" Taehyung asked Sandra in alarm.

"Yes," Sandra breathed. "You might get hurt Hea, stop this already," she pleaded.

"You don't understand Sandra. I need to take this anger out! You don't deserve that, no one deserves that and I swear to god I will fucking blast his head," I morbidly warned.

"Do what I'm telling you now or I will force Tae to describe the man," I am running out of patience.

I know Sandra loves Taehyung enough to not let him go through that memory again. I am doing this for her because I don't want her to feel abandoned and left alone. And maybe because Namjoon and Jin brought me up this way. They don't want anyone getting hurt in their circle and Sandra is with me now.

"Just do it Sandra," Jin calmly said.

She just nodded and went to Namjoon.

After a good 15 minutes, Namjoon found the guy and gave me background about him. Sandra told Yoongi everything about her brother and now, me and Yoongi are on our separate ways to do what has to be done.

Jungkook insisted on coming so he is now on the passenger's seat while I drive. A gun is tightly clutched in his hand, eyes fixated on the road. Jin went with Yoongi.

That fucker better pray now.

Death is on its way.

•••

Sorry for the looooooong wait 😥😥

- Haeun ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 1.2K 34
"My past is really none of your concern, Jeon," I replied as I mimicked his posture by leaning closer as well. "What's the matter, shorty? Got someth...
286K 9.5K 49
You sat with a bounce on the bed, a habit you'd had since you were a child. He walked over, and sat next to you. "How long do you plan to stay in Se...
318K 11.1K 24
No shipping!! Y/N'S POV: "Leave m-meee." he placed that cold metal on my forehead, and I flinched. "Come with me or -" I nodded and got up, and he to...
1.7K 855 16
"He died in my dream...I need to save him!" " We were making out in my visions...she's the one I've been looking for!" A roller coaster series of Par...