Flowing Promises (Under Revis...

Від Innocence51

Korosensei made a promise to Aguri Yukimura to look after her little sister since she'll be alone. But when h... Більше

Author Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Part 1
Chapter 10 - Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.1
Chapter 29.2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36.5
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 60.5
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

Chapter 42

1.7K 27 21
Від Innocence51

A Bait for a Bait

---

Nagisa's POV

"I'm heading out, mom!" I walked past the door and made my way down from the 3rd floor of my apartment.

Heading towards the nearest train station, I was finally on my way to the famous high school known as 'Raikuzan'.

But during the trip, I sensed something different. As I looked out from the window to see the view outside, I couldn't find my reflection on the glass. I searched harder, but it really was missing. However, after a few moments, the train had arrived so I tried to forget that that ever happened and departed.

Raikuzan is just a few miles away so walking from here can be managed.

———————————————————

I finally reached the school. But then again, it really is something suspicious. There was no one in the vicinity even though it's Friday. Am I imagining things?

"Oh good, you finally showed up."

Meanwhile, as I was frozen just in front of the school gate, a guy from the guardhouse spoke to me all of a sudden.

But, judging to what he just said, it was probably him who sent the mail.

"Where's Kayano?" I jumped straight to the point.

"Hey, don't rush me. I know you're in a hurry, but relax. I'll hand over the information. But first, you have to follow me." The guy wearing glasses said as he walked towards the gate and opened it.

After that, he gestured me to follow him inside. But, where is he taking me anyway?

Inside the Raikuzan Building...

While I followed the guy across the silent hallways, I was looking all around but it was more quieter than what I witnessed outside. There wasn't a single student or a teacher on each rooms, and there weren't noises happening inside. What the hell is going on, here?

"Hey, where's everyone?" Thinking that things are becoming more weirder than before, I decided to ask the guy walking ahead of me.

But instead of a reply, he suddenly stopped on his tracks and never said something back.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

However, assuming that it was hard for him to answer the question, I instantly thought that something dangerous is going on.

But those thoughts were quickly diminished when he finally turned around but wore a reassuring face, and said:

"It's nothing. Come, it's this way." and he started walking again after taking a right turn, leaving me in a confused daze.

He seem like a nice guy to me. I thought to myself before realizing that I was lagging behind and immediately went to catch up with him.

However, I don't really know where he's taking me, so I mustn't let my guard down. After taking a thought about that, I made a little distance away from him but made sure that I don't give any cautious intent or something else is gonna happen.

Though I don't what that is, it's best to be prepared at all times.

---

"Here's the info. I don't really remember who gave me that address, but I think it's up to you to find out."

When we reached the principal's office—which was also empty, the guy rummaged throughout the drawers in the room and gave me a folded piece of paper that's suppose to contain information about Kayano's whereabouts.

"Thanks." After accepting it, I didn't open the folded paper but only stared at it as I was starting to doubt things.

Why would he easily give it to me?

"So, do you need something back?" I asked him.

"Hm? Oh, I'm not costing that information. You can take it for free." He said.

Wow, he's so generous.

"Go on! You can leave now." Then he said.

"Thank you very much." After bowing to offer my gratitude, I turned around and reached for the door.

But to my surprise, the door didn't budge an inch. I don't recall locking it, but it was really locked that I can't open it.

"Hey, why is the door lo—?!!"

But then all of a sudden, I felt something passed through my stomach. It pierced through my body and I was immediately feeling tremendous pain.

When I slowly looked down to take a look, it seemed like a dark-looking branch of a tree that impaled through my stomach, and blood quickly rushed out at each hole of my body.

"What... the hell... is this??" My voice was creaking and I was quickly losing consciousness because of the large amount of loss of blood.

"Oh great... I was ordered that I should take you alive. But what happened is what happened. Surely the boss will forgive me for defying a small favor." I heard the guy said this as he walked near me.

With a little amount of strength, I tried to turn my head to take a look of the guy, and when I finally got a glimpse of him, he wasn't human anymore. His voice was also becoming nonhuman, and I was really shocked.

There were weird looking things coming out from his back, and that was when I realized that those were the same tentacles as before.

I found out that he was a tentacle user, but it was too late for me. I was caught. Now, I'm probably going to die.

"Farewell, Shiota-sensei." then he used another tentacle and used it to finish me off in an instant.

——————————————————

Arghh!!?

But all of a sudden, I woke up from all of it. I thought that I was dead, but instead, I found myself in my own room.

I checked the time and date on my alarm clock resting next to my bed, and I realized that I was just having a nightmare.

I was completely clueless about that dream. But because of that, I was panting heavily and was sweating rapidly.

"Nagisa?! What's wrong??" Breaking the atmosphere of astonishment, mom worriedly enters the room.

She probably heard me shout when I woke up, so I guess I have to reassure her that I was just having some strange nightmares.

———————————————————

"I'm heading out, mom!" I yelled before going outside our apartment and made my way downstairs.

I rushed towards the nearest train station and fortunately made it to board on one.

While I remained standing due to the seats being full and held on to something hanging above the ceiling, I watched over a window and saw the view outside.

It was exactly just like my dream. Although I was a little confused. From what I can remember, while I gazed over the window, I couldn't see my reflection. But now, I see it. Was that one of the hints that everything that happened awhile was really just a dream?

But anyway, if that dream was like a pinpoint to the future, I could use the opportunity and see if it's true.

---

I reached the famous school in just a matter of minutes after departing from the nearest train station and walked my way here.

However, while on the way, I contacted a group of people beforehand and asked them for their help. It's because yesterday, Mr. Karasuma said that it's better if I go alone. But because of the dream I had, I'm not so sure if it's safe to go alone. That's why I asked Karma, Sugino, Isogai, and Maehara's help on this mission to make sure that the plan will proceed smoothly.

According to what I can remember, Raikuzan should be desolated today. And, there should be that 'tentacle user' who's going to show up from the guardhouse.

I checked a few possibilities, and just as I gazed at the left side of the school gate where a guardhouse was standing, a similar head showed up and said the same line.

"Oh good, you finally showed up."

I tried to make sure I wouldn't glare at him, but now that all of my assumptions were correct, all I have to do is to pretend that I don't know anything.

He became a bit defensive after I asked him who he was and what in return does he want in exchange for Kayano's whereabouts. Though, he only told me to follow him inside, just like in my dream.

The school was quiet, the same from outdoors and indoors, so we made it to the principal's office just like what I had expected.

The door is going to be locked, so I better not fully close it. Upon already knowing that, I slid the door slowly and made sure that a 'click!' sound don't come out.

"Here's the info. I don't really know who gave me that address, but I think it's up to you to find out." He said the same line as he handed over a small piece of paper with an unknown address written on it.

I didn't say anything after receiving it but only took a few steps back towards the unclosed door.

Because it was unexpected, the guy in front of me twitched his eyebrows in confusion.

Slowly walking backwards until reaching the door, I opened it in and instantly and moved out of the way.

"Surprise!"

BANG!

Right after doing so, a gunshot roared throughout the hallways and a bullet pierced through the guy's right chest, immediately falling down to the floor.

Karma came in with a pistol and he went to look at his prey.

"Did it kill him?" I asked Karma.

"No, it'll only get rid of his tentacle cells and his regenerative ability. Don't worry. I didn't aim for any vital spots." Karma explained.

A few moments ago, I requested Karma to use a sample of the tentacle antidote and load it on a single bullet. It's suppose to take him a lot of time, so I called Isogai and Maehara to assist him.

The three of them were very confused at first, but thankfully, they did so eventually and the antidote became handy.

After Karma finished explaining, the guy regained his consciousness and opened one eye, asking:

"W-who are you?"

"We should be asking you that. Tell me who ordered you to do this, and we promise we'll set you free." Karma points his gun at him again and tries to threaten him.

"Do whatever you want, cuz I ain't sayin' nothing!" However, the guy became very stubborn, so Karma and I gazed at each other and nodded as we knew what we need to do.

———————————————————

BGM: Sexy Brass~ ♪

"I'll let you have your with me, so let me have my way with you."

The woman seducing the guy we brought in was Mrs. Irina. We didn't have any other choice since threatening him won't get us anywhere, so we let Mr. Karasuma and Mrs. Irina handle things from here.

Although, we were requested to stay inside the room so watching them do their stuff made me feel weird.

"Tell me who is your master, and I'll become yours~" Mrs. Irina continued in seducing him.

"Nrghh~!!" The guy was becoming restless and he was sweating fast. His, face was turning deep red and his resistance to her womanly charms was weakening. I feel your feelings, but I'm not going to feel bad for you though.

"Come on~ Just give in, and you'll taste heaven in no time~" Mrs. Irina whispered to his ears and caressed her hand across his body, and down there.

With one last attempt, the guy finally gave up and shouted:

"O-okay! Okay! I'll tell you! I'll tell you oh my love!" And that's how Mrs. Irina perfected her new seduction technique.

---

"What should we do with him?" Now that the former-tentacle user confessed everything, Mrs. Irina used a sleeping drug on him and we gathered around while we formulate plans about him.

"I say we make him our prisoner." Karma said.

"Good point. He is a criminal. But we'll take him to the laboratory first so that we can examine his body." Mr. Karasuma said.

And with that, the two of them brought the prisoner on a wheelchair and disappeared.

"Karma?"

"Roger that, boss."

It's convenient that Karma knows what I'm up to. He went towards the networking room inside the ministry and contacted everyone.

And by everyone, I meant my former classmates. Now that we finally have intel—the real intel about Kayano, we should act as soon as possible, or that prisoner's master will create an army of tentacle users that will bring the world to history.

Don't worry Kayano. I'm coming.

---

End of Chapter 42

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

46.7K 1.8K 58
Benny Andersson and Frida Lyngstad have lived together for nine years, each with two children from their first marriages. They love each other, have...
7.2K 592 24
A few months ago, she found out that her abductor was up for parole. The thought of him getting out and finding her makes her appreciate that she can...
30.2K 798 16
The first time Gendry walks through the gates of Winterfell, Arya didn't even talk to him. She had her reasons for that. Mostly because it was an ove...
12.9K 219 9
after his family threw him out, Lincoln ran from home and was never heard from again. 14 years later, Lynn Sr. dies shortly after an accident, Rita t...