Superman's daughter ( Damian...

By SamiKW

Jon isn't the only child of Clark and lois. Lara Kent is a normal 15 year old girl living in Metropolis with... More

Authors note
character pictures and age
1 Powers?
2 Supergirl!
3 Training
4 Mission
5 Robin
6 Her
7 Halloween pt.1
8 Halloween pt.2
9 Halloween pt 3
11 Halloween pt 5 (final part)
12 Boys
13 Escape
14 life is a Love song
15 Ace
16 Being in love
17 Sound Asleep
18 Confessions
19 one of us
20 Green with Envy
21 Darkness
22 Little Demon
23 Memories pt 1
24 Memories pt 2
25 Memories pt 3
A/N inspiration vs plagiarism.
26 Happily Ever After
A/N new books

10 Halloween pt 4

4.3K 103 46
By SamiKW

Warning: Strong language in this chapter can't write this character without it, you will see why ;)

Dick's point of view.

this I swear I cannot believe my eyes. I spent my whole day decorating this party for Damian. While he was in the Batcave training I recruited Tim and we put up all the spooky decorations with the help of Alfred of course. I ordered catering last week but I had to go and pick it up. I slaved over that stupid punch only for it to eventually get roofied. Somehow I was able to force Damian into a costume, the idea was actually a sarcastic suggestion from Jason, but I styled his look to perfection! I even looked up all the cool kids that go to Damian's school and sent out invitations. Even though Damian said he didn't want this party I can't just let him throw away years of Wayne family tradition! Ever since I was a freshman Wayne Manor has always been home to the most exclusive Halloween party with the coolest in house DJ. This party is guaranteed a great time to everyone who comes. So that is why I cannot believe my eyes when I see a frown on Damian none the less! He just stands there pouting as he watches some girl take her friend outside, probably drank the roofied punch. Although... why is he watching some chic. She looks kinda familiar but I don't really know, but Tim would! 

~~~~

I search around the manor trying to find Tim until coming across him working in the Batcave. "Hey, Timmy!"

"Yeah, DIck what do you want?"

"Come look at this girl and tell me who she is she looks really familiar."

"No Dick I'm busy right now."

"So you don't want to see the girl Damian's been eyeing all night?"

This piqued his interest and he stopped typing on his computer. "The Demons got a crush on this girl?"

"looks like it."

Tim was up and out of his chair grabbing his two cookie pans and trailing behind me.

We head out to the ballroom where the party is taking place. I don't see Damian or the girl anymore but I notice a certain dog and cat sitting in the hallway looking for their owner."Where is Damian Titus show me where Dami is." I say mimicking a baby voice. Alfred the cat perks up his ear at the mention of his owner's name. Titus just tilted his head clearly not understanding what I was asking of him. That's when I remembered some of the training exercises Dami does with him where he has Titus find stuff. He says some word in Arabic the thing and Titus can find it. "Titus," he looks at me, "Bahath, Damian." Clearly understanding my statement Titus started sniffing around for Dami. He led me through the ballroom crowd people getting startled by the large black dog. Tim trailing behind me we came up to the manor entrance, Titus stopping to paw at the door."He must be outside." Tim nods his head and I go to open the door when it is opened on its own. I yank Tim out of the way and into the shadows Titus following at my feet. We watched as Damian and the girl walked into the ballroom Damian holder her hand leading her through the crowd. 

"Oh my god!" Tim exclaimed. His eyes had gone wide his mouth hanging open.

"What who is she!" I want to know Tim's reaction making me yearn for the answer even more.

"yaaghhhh" a muffled scream came from Tim as he vanished into the darkness.

"T-Tim?" He had vanished from beside me. "Tim where did you go that's not funny!" I felt a presence behind me. I stiffen when I feel something large behind me. 

"BOO!"

"AHHHH" I scream and jump around prepared to fight whoever it was.

"ahahahahahah" 

Jason! He stood there doubled over laughing. His face was red and he was hysterical."Jason!"

"ahaha you should have seen your face I got you so fucking good ahahah!"

Once he had calmed down I continued."Look Tim was just about to tell me who the girl Damian likes is so where is he."

"What! The demon brat has a witle cwush awww,ahahah."I was clearly not amused. I just scowled him."Okay damn, Tim's in here god." He turned around and opened the door to the closet behind us. When he did Tim fell out the door onto the floor.

"Ugh ef you Jason!" Tim shouts.

" oh 'ef you Jason' hahaha," Jason mimicked him.

"Tim, "I interrupt his fussing holding his shoulders making him face me, "Who is she?"

"Oh right," he says straightening up, "shes Lara Kent, Clark's daughter!" I knew I recognized her, she's Supergirl. 

"The little gremlin has the hots for his best friends sister ha way to break the bro code," Jason added.

"Jason shut up!" I yell."Let's go find him because we lost him while Jason was being a punk and Titus ran off." 

"tt what are you even wearing Dickhead?" Jason asks.

I scoff "I am Indiana Jones duh."

"ha, you look like a stripper...so"

"Jason you're one to talk you aren't even dressed up you're wearing normal clothes!"

"Exactly I'm a zombie."

"Whatever let's find Damian c'mon." we walked around for a while trying to spot the raven-haired boy but we couldn't find him anywhere. We walked up the stairs onto a balcony overlooking the ballroom. "Do you guys see him?" I asked.

"No." Tim and Jason said at the same time. They looked at each other and scowled. I scanned over the audience looking for my brother, I spotted Jon chatting with a girl. Ugh, I can't find him. I leaned against the railing resting my head in my hands. I followed my gaze down right below me. There between a table and the wall hiding was Damian and Lara!

"Guys!Guys!Guys!" I slapped there arms breaking the staring contest. I pointed below us at the couple hiding.

"Oh wow you weren't kidding," Jason commented looking at the two. They were just sitting there watching Jon and some girl. 

"Look at my little Dames getting all up close and personal with a girl," I gushed. They were talking now and getting closer and closer together. They were inches apart when Jon started to walk towards the table. 

"Damn the squirts about to get some," Jason laughed.

"Jason that's so gross he's too young for that eww."

"Umm, actually DIck he's seventeen and how old were you the first time you had sex?"Jason countered. 

He has a point there. I was younger than him when I lost my virginity. "Ya...but still I was very different then he is when I was sixteen." 

"mmkkaaayy" Jason was clearly not convinced. 

Jon started to make his way over to Dami's hiding spot again, oh no he was about to catch them and they are so close to kissing. "Tim go make a distraction!" Tim nodded and ran down the stairs running in the large crowd of kids.

"Hey! its Tim Drake!" some kid yelled.

"Is he wearing a nightgown?" another asked.

Tim stood in front of the kids with his cookie sheets, "I ain't get no sleep cause of yall!" Bang, "So so you not gonna get no sleep cause of me!" Tim shouted banging the metal mimicking the vine he's obsessed with. Everyone started yelling it with him. Jon was successfully distracted and laughing with everyone else. 

"Oh my god, that's literally priceless!" Jason laughed wiping a tear. Thankfully Damian was too distracted with Lara to notice the commotion. Jason and I were leaning over the railing watching the two teens interact. Jason watches magically having a cigarette he's smoking. The two are about to kiss when Jason says, "Fuck..." 

^^^

Damian's lips lightly brushed against mine then something fell right next to my face. Damian jerked back not even getting a chance to fully press his lips to mine. "What was that?" I whispered.

"I-I don't know," Damian said shaking his head clearing his thoughts. He looked to his left and picked up a lit cigarette. We looked up and saw nothing he growled, "Todd."

~~~~

Hehehehe not Jon but Jason! I hope you liked this chapter from Dick's point of view it was really fun writing them. I know the kiss got interrupted I'm so sorry ;) Don't worry its the first of many I mean this is a looove story so they will get together...eventually. I will admit I'm kinda nervous about this chapter it's kinda a fluff piece let me know if you like it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 546 20
What happens when Y/n the adoptive daughter of The Joker and Harley Quinn Goes to Gotham academy to start a 'Normal Life' and bumps into Damian Wayne...
2.2K 120 18
Let's go back to where it all began. How did Jack meet the Supersons? How did he become close with both Damian and Jon? This story will answer those...
14.2K 195 28
oneshots of our favorite batfamily REQUESTS ARE OPENED! they/them pronouns includes(current): -dick grayson -jason todd -tim drake -damian wayne -ste...
343K 10.7K 18
Nightwing and Robin have yet to reveal any information about themselves to their teammates, all the Young Justice squad knows about them is that they...