Dressed to Digress -Void!Stil...

Oleh fionnwhitehead

|Story is also on Quotev | Kit McCall was a normal seventeen year old girl with the normal seventeen year old... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One : Darkness
Chapter Two : Door's Still Open
Chapter Three : Case Unclosed
Chapter Four : Beacon's New Creature
Chapter Five : Morning After
Chapter Six : Battered
Chapter Seven : More Bad Then Good
Chapter Eight : Mischief Night
Chapter Nine : William Barrow and the Flies
Chapter Ten : Atomic Numbers
Chapter Eleven : Galvanize
Chapter Twelve : Illuminated
Chapter Thirteen : The Figures
Chapter Fourteen : Silverfinger
Chapter Fifteen : Nightmare
Chapter Sixteen : Riddled
Chapter Seventeen : Shocked
Chapter Eighteen : Planned
Chapter Twenty: Truth and Secrets
Chapter Twenty-One : Lore and Lured
Chapter Twenty-Two : A Way
Chapter Twenty-Three : Guilt and Figures
Chapter Twenty-Four : Self Plan
Chapter Twenty-Five : Echo House

Chapter Nineteen: Shot and Exploded

2.4K 88 11
Oleh fionnwhitehead

We pulled up in Stiles's Jeep and quickly hopped out; I turned to Ethan and Scott telling them to go get the runners and that Stiles, Aiden and me would talk to Coach. They nodded and headed off running; Stiles, Aiden and me ran up to Coach who sat on the big rock with his stop watch in hand. "Coach!"

Finstock gets up and turned to us. "Stilinski?!" We came to a running and he looked at us.

"Whoa." Stiles says getting foot on ground to stabilize himself. "Coach, listen close. We have to stop the run because there's something wrong. Okay, remember the coyote, well, this is where it use to run and there's steel-jaw traps all over." Stiles kept on talking and we finally got Bobby to agree and we all ran to where the ending of the run should be and I seen Scott and Kira looking at each other. We gain speed and Stiles shouted. "Scott! Scott!" The others started running, coming up fast. We halted and Stiles waves his hands. "Stop, stop, stop! Everyone stop!"

I stood next to Finstock and Aiden was next to Stiles; Stiles glanced down at the ground and looked amongst the leaves, leaning over and raking them away with his hand. He then stops, finding something and I heard a clanking noise. Stiles picks up an end of a metal chain, looking at Scott then back down, gathering up the chain slowly. He made his way in front of me as he picked up the ending part and glanced around expecting there to be more. Bobby started clapping his hands loudly. "Congratulations, Stilinski. You found a length of chain."

He started walking over to the team, Scott and the others. "Coach," I started and started walking towards him, rounding in the front.

"Can somebody now please tell me what the hell's going on?" He asked loudly.

"Coach, trust me," I took a step back. "Just-"

"Kit!" Scott yelled.

My foot hit something and I turned around to see a fish line which only meant that it was a trip wire. I glanced up to see an arrow flying towards me and my body is jerked to the side by a force, pulling me into a mass body and the arrow hit it's mark in Coach's stomach. There was a moment of silence and I peered behind my shoulder to see that Stiles's held me to him as he watched Coach. Yet again, Stiles saved me from destruction.

Coach mumbled which made me turn to him and he groaned. "Oh, crap." He then fell backwards onto the ground and passed out from the shock. Scott, Ethan and Aiden all dove to the ground for him and I carefully moved from Stiles's grasp and kneel down next to Coach. My hands scoped up his head, cradling it and Stiles bent down, placing his hand on the arrow shot wound. Bobby quickly jerked back to life and groaned, yelling in pain. "AHH!" His voice ripped into the air. "Get it out of me! Get it out of me. Get it out of me." He chanted. "Oh, my God, I'm gonna die. Get it out of me! I'm gonna die!"

Stiles looks at him, shaking his head. "Coach, you're not gonna die."

"I'm gonna die!" He screamed.

"It will hurt less if you stop moving, Coach." Aiden says trying to hold him down as I still held his head. "Stay still, Coach. An ambulance is coming."

"Get it out! I'm gonna die!" Coach yelled more and more.

Aiden glanced up at the crowd of people, waving his arms. "Get back! Get back! Give him some room! Get back!" I glanced at Stiles who nodded at Scott and I looked at Scott who enclosed his hand on Coach's and his veins popped out, taking away his pain. Scott started gasping and Coach instantly passed out. "I think he just passed out."

Stiles picks up his hands that shook, covered in blood. He eyes them and shook his head. "I could have killed him." He then looked at Scott. "I could have killed him, right? What if it was his head or his throat?" He then paused. "It could've been Kit, too." Stiles mumbled. "It could've been her instead of him."

"But it wasn't." He said. "And she and him are going to be all right." Scott nodded.

Aiden then nodded. "I think I just heard an ambulance coming."

Stiles glanced up as sirens sounded and he squinted his eyes. "And my dad."

A little later the ambulance came and got Coach on a gurney, loaded into the van. I tried dialing Chris to tell him that we found Stiles and that Katashi was dead but for him it was no luck. I then remembered about Derek searching for Stiles and tried ringing him up but before I could, I seen Stiles and his dad hug then Ethan spoke up who was inspecting the back of Stiles's Jeep. "Scott, Kit," he loudly whispered. "You guys better take a look of this."

I placed my phone back into my pocket and walk around with Scott; Ethan opened up a bag and we looked in to see nuts, bolts and a role wrapping paper. Scott picked it up. "This is the same wrapping paper we used for Coach's birthday present."

"Wasn't that William Barrow's thing?" Ethan looked at us both. "A bomb made from nails and bolts all wrapped in a birthday present?" I nod. "Where did it go off?"

Scott listens in on the conversation that Stiles and his dad was having. Scott looks to us. "On a school bus."

We arrived at the school and seen kids unloading off the buses, the police surrounded and Scott, Stiles and I watched from where the other kids were standing. Parrish got dressed up in an uniform and walked onto the bus that had the suspected bomb gift and the unlucky winner student that was holding it Jared.

I took out my phone again and dialed down Derek, calling him up and lucky enough he picked up. "What?"

"Hey, we found Stiles." I started.

"Oh, I bet you guys did."

"Wait," confusion wore on my face. "What makes you say that?"

"He framed Argent and me for murder." Derek replied. "Murder of-"

"Katashi." I finished his sentence.

"Kit, do you understand what's going on?"

My head shook. "No. I need answers and some people won't give me any. Where are you? 'Cause out of everyone, I know that you'll give me the answers that I need and I need them really badly."

"We're at the Sheriff's Station."

"Be there soon." I hung up and Scott looked at me. "What?"

"You're going to the Station?" I nodded. "Why?"

"No one is giving me answers, Scott." I remarked. "I need them to understand what's going on and how can I when no one's willing to do that for me? Hmm?" Scott just stayed quiet, eyeing me. "Exactly."

With the turn of my heal, I walked to the Station by myself and along the way kept thinking about everything and found it funny how Katashi ended up dead and Stiles went missing for the two days but honestly, Stiles could't kill a person. Stiles couldn't, he's just Stiles; he's not like that one bit and even if there was proof of it, I'll become skeptical and say that the evidence was tampered with. And I wasn't just thinking this because of me liking Stiles-no-it was because of knowing and growing up with Stiles.

He went through so much and I went along with him through all of it; his mother dying, his dad drinking, finding out that our world did involve things like werewolves and kanimas, having our parents being taken for the guardian sacrifices, being virgins at the time of the virgin sacrifices and comforting one another just in case we were going to be the next one chosen-everything.

Finally, I made it to the Station and walked in to hear the officers scurrying around and about; freaking out over something which might've been related to the bomb on the school bus. I headed for the office which where the jailer seat was which is where Argent and Derek would be. My phone started vibrating in my back pocket and I picked it up, looking at the caller ID to see that it was Scott. My thumb swiped over the answer button, holding it to my ear. "Kit . . . whe-" I couldn't hear him over the chaos and pressed the phone closer to my ear. "The . . . bomb . . . now."

"Scott?" My voice boomed into the speaker. "Scott, I can't hear you."

". . . Are . . . . you." His words were out spoken by the ringing phone at the sign in and there was voices lingering the whole work space and the sound of their squeaking shoes rubbed against the floor. "Kit . . . where . . . you?"

"Scott, I can't hear you!" I yelled into the phone. "I'm at the Station and everyone's running around!"

"Kit, get out!" Scott's voice comes in more clear now. "The bomb, Kit! The bomb's not here!"

"What do you mean that bomb's not there?!" I finally make it to the room where Chris and Derek are, an police man was un-cuffing Argent from the under-the-seat cuff bench and Derek glanced back in the Stilinski's office, eyeing the delivery packages.

"It was a clue! Stilinski's name tag was in the box on the bus!" Scott yelled into the phone and I stopped myself from walking, slowly lowering my phone. "The bomb is in his office! Kit, the bomb is there!"

Derek spun around. "GET DOWN!" He threw the police man on the floor and hovered over Chris's body, but before I could react and get to the floor, the bomb shot and exploded.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

770K 21.6K 79
**COMPLETED** One night, walking through the woods, Scott McCall got bit by something that changed his life. Forcing him to dive in head first into t...
84.5K 1.8K 82
Y/n a little witch living in beacon hills with a veterinarian. After her mom went missing Y/n finally started to have a normal life or she thought bu...
270K 6.4K 26
(Set after season 3a) Y/N Stilinski was Stiles' older sister. You were taken from your family when you were 16, but now you have returned to Beacon...
196K 3.6K 51
[𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎✐] 𝄞𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ 𓈈⭒♬ ゚. ❝ 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘧 �...