Falling for You

Galing kay EnchantedSailorBella

Yes, falling is embarrassing and painful. Falling into the arms of the hottest guy on campus, that's life alt... Higit pa

Falling Hard
Party or not to Party
Possibilities
First Dates
The Day After
Going Home
Thanksgiving
Official
Attacked
Jasper's Birthday
Recovering
Kitchen Heat
Thanksgiving...Again
He's in Trouble
If I didn't...
Morning in Bed
Rose's Story
Last Minute Studying
Winter Break
Jacob's Surprise
Interesting Situation
Old Meets New
Christmas Eve
Merry Christmas
Accident
The Hospital
Finally Alone
Completely and Utterly Happy

Too Tired

4.1K 49 0
Galing kay EnchantedSailorBella

"Bells, I'm going into the station. Edward's downstairs waiting for you." Charlie was knocking on my door.

I groaned and rolled over, "Dad, tell him it's too early."

I could hear Charlie chuckle through the door, "I'll see you when I get home, Bells."

About five minutes later, the door creaked, the bed squeaked, and two very comforting arms encircled me. "Mmm...morning."

I felt his chest rumble as he kissed my hair. I snuggled into him, finally feeling comfortable. I had tossed and turned the whole night. He seemed just as content as I was, because he didn't move.

I was nearly asleep when he spoke, "Love, we can't just lay in bed all day."

"Sure we can. For the first time there's no annoying little pixie to drag me away, or a big bear and his unbelievably hot girlfriend to walk in without knocking. I think it's the perfect time to stay in bed all day."

He chucked, "My mother is expecting us soon."

I groaned, "But I'm tired. School's out, we don't have jobs, and all of our roommates are gone. I see absolutely no reason to get out of this bed." I looked up at him. "Especially now that you're here."

He leaned down and captured my lips. Though his lips moved slowly against mine, my pulse raced through my body. He kissed me until I was light-headed and out of breath. When he finished with my lips, he moved to my neck.

"Well, now I'm awake, but you're not helping your chances of getting me out of this bed today."

His breath fanned my neck as he chuckled. "Then I should probably stop." He trailed more kisses up my neck and across my jaw and placing a deep kiss on my lips. "I promised my mom you'd be at the house today. And you know I can't disappoint my mom."

He sat up, pulling me with him. I tried to hold him down on the bed, but he was so much stronger than I was. "This is going to be a long month if you aren't going to let me sleep"

He leaned in to kiss my forehead before leaning his own against it. "If it helps, I'm having just as much trouble sleeping as you are."

I caressed his cheek, "It doesn't help, but thanks for trying."

He leaned his cheek into my hand and closed his eyes. He slowly brought his hand up to mine and interlaced our fingers. He turned his head to kiss the palm of my hand. "Maybe I could climb through your window."

I had to laugh, "Edward, you are not climbing that tree. It's older than this house. If it snaps, you'll break your neck."

He sighed and pulled me to my feet. "Well, we're gonna have to find a way to sleep. I can't function this way."

I took a moment to really look at him. I reached up to stroke the bruises beneath his eyes. He really hadn't been sleeping lately. He'd been busy with exams, only coming to bed in the early hours of the morning. Now he wasn't sleeping because we weren't together. "Edward, I really think we should stay here. You need some sleep."

He simply smiled and leaned in for a sweet kiss. "I'll be fine. Maybe we'll take a nap later. For right now, you need to get dressed, because my parents are waiting."

I narrowed my eyes at him but went to my closet anyway. I heard him sit on my bed, so I got my cloths and went to the bathroom.

I didn't take long. As much as I wanted to see Esme and Carlisle again, I was hoping to get it over with quickly so I could get some time alone with Edward.

I walked back in my room and found Edward stretched out comfortably on my bed. He looked so at home, here in my old house. I walked over to him quietly and leaned in for a kiss. I felt him smiled under my lips.

He quickly wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on top of him. I laughed, "Edward, we should get going." I murmured against his lips.

"Mmmm" he continued to move his lips against mine, but there was no urgency. There was no lust in this kiss. It only contained the love that we shared. He pulled away and sighed.

He kissed my forehead before pulling us both from the bed. "Come on. If we stay here much longer, I'm going to break my promise to my mother."

I groaned as he dragged me down the stairs and out the door. I turned to lock the door. "Maybe you shouldn't have promised. What if I hadn't wanted to come?"

He pulled my back against his chest and began to kiss a line from my jaw to my shoulder. I melted against him and was only barely aware of my feet moving. Edward chuckled, breath fanning across my neck. He pulled his arms away and the shock brought me from my daze. He opened the car door and gestured for me to get in smiling. "I would have found a way to get you there."

I wanted to be mad. He had used my weakness for any sort of physical contact with him against me. But I couldn't find it in me to be mad. I couldn't let him get away with it, though. I crossed my arms and stepped into the car without looking at him.

I could hear him chuckle as he closed my door and walked around to the driver's side. He knew I was faking. I'd never been a good liar.

I tried to keep the façade up throughout the drive, but Edward knew my weaknesses. The melody of Clair de Lune enveloped me and I relaxed into the seat. We reached Mason Mansion in no time. I knew from experience that closing my eyes helped me deal with his need for speed.

He opened my door for me like the gentleman he was. I took his hand and stepped out of the car. As soon as I was on my feet, Edward ducked down and placed a kiss right under my ear. I gasped and then moaned as he began to suck lightly on the spot.

"Edward..." I breathed as I tangled my fingers in his hair.

"Edward, you already had breakfast! Leave a little Bella for the rest of us!" Emmet yelled from the front porch.

Edward sighed and his breath fanned the spot I was sure would be obviously dark later. "It seems I choose the most inopportune moments to do this."

He kissed my lips lightly once, and we began our walk to the house. "I told you we should have stayed at my house."

He nodded, "But I promised my Mom. You have no idea how much she wants to see you again. She hasn't asked me about anything that hasn't had something to do with you. I think she loves you more now than she loves me."

I kissed his cheek. "That could never happen."

We were interrupted by a flurry of caramel hair. I was enveloped by Esme's arms and the smell of cinnamon and rising bread. I was sure that she had been in the kitchen this morning. "Bella, I'm so glad that you're here. How was your trip? Are you hungry?" She had pulled from the hug and was tugging me toward the kitchen.

"I'm fine, Esme. You really don't have to make me anything." I tried to explain to her as she pulled me into the kitchen.

"Don't be ridiculous, dear. We've always got something in the oven around here. I've raised three boys."

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. "Three?"

She smiled, "Of course, Edward, Emmet and Carlisle. Though the way Emmet eats, he could count as three boys all by himself."

I couldn't help but laugh. Esme was such an amazing woman. She lived in a house full of men, and yet she was the happiest person I'd ever met. I couldn't imagine a frown on her face.

Emmett wandered into the kitchen and lifted me into a bone crushing hug. "Emmett it hasn't even been twenty four hours. You don't have missed me that much."

He set me down on my feet, "That's where you're wrong, Bella. It's not normal to not have you around. You're a permanent fixture in my life now."

Esme smiled, "Emmett, let the poor girl breath. She just got here."

"Can't I even hug my little sis, Mom?"

The smile on Esme's face seemed to get bigger, though I didn't know how that was possible. She turned toward the oven and pulled out a pan full of something that I couldn't make out, but the scent of chocolate assaulted my system.

"Mom, you made brownies? Awesome!" Emmett's face lit up. "Can I have one?"

She laughed, "Give them a minute to cool off, Emmet. They'll burn your tongue and you won't be able to taste anything for a week." She was shaking her head with a half smile on her face.

I giggled, "With how fast he shoves food down his throat, I'm not sure he tastes anything anyway."

Esme burst into a fit of giggles with me. She took my hand, "Promise you'll come visit a lot over the break. It's so nice to have you around."

I smiled and nodded my head. I loved being here. Being around this family made me so happy

Esme and I sat down at the table and talked over coffee and brownies. We talked about her sons and school. We laughed over stories that she told me from Edward and Emmet's childhood. It was so nice to just sit and talk with her.

I didn't notice how long it had been until Carlisle came in and gently kissed Esme on the cheek. I looked at the clock stunned. It was 5o'clock. Esme had been cooking intermittently so I hadn't gotten hungry.

"Oh my gosh. I have to get home. Charlie is going to be starving."

Esme's face dropped ever so slightly. "Do you really have to go, dear? If you wanted, Charlie could come here. I always enjoy company."

I smiled but shook my head. "I haven't really spent any time with him since I've gotten home. Yesterday someone was over and he's been at work today. I really should spend some time with him."

She nodded and ran over to the counter and started throwing things into a Tupperware container. She smiled and handed it to me. "Tell the chief that we said hi and that he's welcome to stop by as well."

I thanked her and was enveloped in another hug. It felt like home here with these people.

Carlisle kissed my forehead, "Don't be a stranger, Bella. It's nice to see you again."

I just smiled and nodded. I was afraid that tears would fall down my cheeks if I tried to speak. I turned from the beautiful couple searching for Edward. It wasn't hard. I heard the piano being played and knew that only one set of hands could produce such a sound.

I walked slowly to the bench and stood behind him. When the song was playing changed to the song he said he'd written for me, I knew that I'd been caught. I leaned forward and placed a kiss on his cheek. "I need to go home."

He quickly spun around on the bench and frowned at me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me toward him. "No you don't. You need to stay here."

I leaned forward and claimed his pouting lips. "I wish I could stay," I murmured against his lips, "but I need to see Charlie."

He sighed and squeezed me tightly before standing up. "Then I suppose I should get you home."

He took my hand and walked me back to the kitchen. "Mom, I'm gonna take Bella home. I'll be back later."

Esme smiled, "Will you be back for supper?"

I decided to take advantage of this opportunity, "Actually, if you don't mind, I was kind of hoping that he would eat with my dad and me. Charlie hasn't really gotten to know Edward yet, and this would be a good chance." And I might be able to get some alone time with him. We both needed some sleep.

Esme's smile grew, "Of course, dear. As long as you stay for dinner sometime."

I imagined anything that came out of Esme's oven, and my stomach grumbled. I had to laugh. "Nothing would make me happier."

After a few more goodbyes, Edward pulled me out to the car. He held the door open for me and I could see in his eyes that he was deep in thought.

I finally got up the nerve to ask him what he was thinking about when we were halfway to my house. "Is something wrong?"

He scrunched his forehead as he looked toward the road. "Your father terrifies me. He's the type of man who wouldn't be afraid to shoot me. Plus, he already has the guns."

I chuckled and ran my hands through his hair. The contact seemed to calm him because the tension in his face disappeared. "Don't worry, Edward. I'll protect you from the big bad police chief."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

101K 3.2K 20
"Forget what happened yesterday, I know that better things are on the way." Better Things by The Kinks. Better things were coming her way, and she w...
341K 12.3K 129
One day i wake up in the body of Bella Swan. No problem. I know what to expect and i know how to avoid it all. Just don't fall in love with Edward Cu...
15.5K 478 30
Her world falls apart with one bite. She has no family besides a witch who brought her in. Confused about her families death Bella has to live a life...
20.4K 403 14
❝When you lose someone, it stays with you. Always reminding you of how easy it is to get hurt.❞ {Book 1 of Amara Brooks Series} {Jasper Hale} {Twilig...