||On Hiatus|| My Story (A RvB...

By Lady_Vixen_17

"Let's start at the beginning... how everything came to be... how I became (S/n State Name) A RvB x Reader/A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7.5

~A break from RvB~

228 8 2
By Lady_Vixen_17

So as you may have seen I haven't updated this book in a long while. I apologize for that and I also apologize for saying I have fallen out of the rvb fandom, I still love North and all the Freelancer a lot. And I plan to finish this book. Just not right now. I'm going to take a hiatus from this book. And work out how I want to go about this and how I want to finish this book. It might have less chapters that I originally planned to do but I will be finished just not this instant.

I'm sorry and thank you for sticking around so long ^-^

This was and still is one of my favourite rvb books I've ever written. I've unpublished most of my other rvb books simply because they weren't up to my writing standards I hold myself to right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
476K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
419K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
160K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...