The Second Midoriya

By Shiyiku_Sprite12

If Midoriya Izuku had a sister, if she were also quirkless... What would life be like on her side of the stor... More

Chapter 1: (Y/N) Midoriya
Chapter 2: Nekochi
Chapter 3: Bond of two Twins
Chapter 4: Growing up together
Chapter 5: Mistake
Author's Message
Chapter 6: Pride's Punishment
Chapter 7: Quirkless
Chapter 8: The Old Genius
Chapter 9: 'Heroes'
Chapter 10: Apprentice
Chapter 11: Izuku Midoriya
Chapter 12: I Miss You
Chapter 13: The Sludge Incident
Chapter 14: Made Amends
Chapter 15: Oh Brother...
Chapter 16: To-chan!
Chapter 17: Not Good
Chapter 18: Tragedy Struck
Chapter 19: Gone
Chapter 20: Tears
I got tagged!
Chapter 21: Inheritance
Chapter 22: Entrance Exam
Chapter 23: UA
Chapter 24: A Lad of Few Words
Uh so...
Chapter 25: Shōto Todoroki
Happy Birthday Izuku and (Y/N)!
Chapter 26: Hero Outfit
Chapter 27: USJ incident
Chapter 28: Three Tickets, Two Invitation, One (Y/N)
Chapter 29: UA Sports Festival
Chapter 30: Preliminary
Chapter 31: Cavalry Battle
Chapter 32: New Faces
I got tagged #2
Chapter 33: Not Him
Chapter 34: Kukun!
Chapter 35: Comfort
Chapter 36: Liar
Chapter 37: Tell me
Chapter 38: It'll be okay
Chapter 39: Katsuki's Soft Spot
Chapter 40: Sick
Chapter 41: Sick; Found Out
Chapter 42: Visit
Chapter 43: Hospital Suprise
Chapter 44: Apologies Made
Autgor's Message #2: Q&A
Chapter 45: The Man of Chap Lips
Happy New Year
Chapter 46: Worries and Disagreements
Author's Message #3: Editing
Happy Birthday Koda!
'What if' Special: Swap AU [Part 2]
Chapter 47: The One Silently Hurting
Happy Birthday Asui!
Chapter 48: Company
Chapter 49: Choose a Side!
Author's Message #5: Summer Plans
'What if' Special: Swap AU [Part 3]
Author's Message #6: The Future of The Second Midoriya
1 Million Reads; Joining Wattys2019
Chapter 50: The American
Chapter 51: Drunkards in a Bar
Chapter 52: In A Mother's Eyes
Help Wanted! Cover for New Story!
Contest Results
The Absurd Valentine Blessing: Origins of the Harem
Possible New Cover?
Very Serious Major Decision Making
Promise Is Coming!

'What if' Special: Swap AU

15.5K 535 108
By Shiyiku_Sprite12

[A/M]: What If: Izuku becomes a villain before he even met All Might. Instead, it was (Y/N) who met All Might (after she saved Katsuki), and inherited One for All. She joined UA so she can be a hero to find him, not wanting to believe the possibility he may not be alive. Before his appearance, Izuku was thought to be dead.

In this AU Sāji is still alive, but you aren't that close to him and you didn't inherit his company. Though! You did meet him but didn't went under his wing.

===============================================

"(Y/N)! Look its All Might!" The 5 year old Izuku cheered, pointing at the flat screen with excited eyes.

"Ooh..!" You awed at the hero even if he didn't impress you.

"When I get my quirk I am gonna be a hero just like him!" The green head cheered standing in front of the screen blocking your view. You laughed watching him copy the movements of the hero as much as he could.

You were content with just staring at the back of his head, seeing him jump up and down. Izuku turned back to you with a big grin.

"Hey (Y/N)! Let's be a hero duo!" He suggested making you smile sweetly.

"Sure, Kukun!"

[--]

"Leave him alone!" 12 year old (Y/N) struggled against the hold of a male student, watching helplessly as Izuku was being pushed around by a group of students.

But none of them listened to your as they cackled. Mocking and

"Wanna be a hero Midoriya?" The boys teased

"Think you got what it takes?"

"How can you even be a hero if you don't have a quirk?"

The leader activated his quirk at Izuku's face making him cough at the smell of the smoke. "Wimp!" The bully laughed looping an arm around his shoulder roughly pulling the greenhead to face you.

"Hey Wimp, if you wanted to be a hero so bad, rescue your twin." Izuku's eyes shift from the face of his bully to your own scared one.

Before he could even take a step the boys pushed him to the ground. A gasp erupted from your lips as you watch your brother hit the flour. Feeling a sudden rush of adrenaline flowing through your veins, you surprised the male who was holding you captive, a harsh stomp to his foot.

His grip loosen almost immediately allowing you to slip out and push him back before rushing to your brother.

"Kukun..!" You cry helping him sit up. "Are you okay?"

"...(Y/N) I am so sorry for being so weak.." Izuku whispered to you making you frown.

Before you could retort to his words. The leader stood before you two with an amused smirk.

"Trying to play hero as well, small fry?"

"Well, if you are gonna be one too, then I think I did better." You sarcastically say making the bully's face scrunch in annoyance. "You sure came a long way from being a shy brat."

"Sad I don't see a difference with you."

Now that tipped him over the edge. "Why you!!!"

The bully grabbed you by the collar and pulled you up till your feet couldn't touch the ground. "(Y/N)!" Izuku cry out standing up to aid you but as kicked down.

"Stay down, I'll deal with you later!" The male yelled at the boy before pulling his arm back aiming for your face.

"Such a waste to ruin a pretty face." The bully say "But your mouth is an annoyance, no one is gonna miss that."

"Yeah, I can't wait blow it up!"

The males froze at the familiar sound knowing very well who owns it. Izuku looked over to the side and saw Katsuki with his buds walked from around the corner.

"B-Bakugo!?" The followers of the bully yelped in fear, their dominating facade melting away.

"Oi, you quirkless idiot!" Katsuki spoke in angry tone making the greenhead flinch. "Maybe you are a wimp since watching is the only thing you can do."

Seeing the boy holding you is distracted, you escape his grasp and back away leaving him with a sore from your kick in between.

Katsuki smirked at you and walked up to the kneeling bully. "I thought I told you to leave this school be. This is my territory You are standing in." The blonde snarled making the group of boys in a different uniform cower.

Immediately they fled. Leaving Katsuki's group to laugh at them.

Izuku just stared at Katsuki's group before looking at you. Like himself, you were covered in dirt and scratches. But thankfully, you weren't hurt.

Now that the thought came to him. What if you did get hurt? And all he did was just watch?

Regret washed over him as he slump into your shoulder just trying to calm himself that you weren't hurt.

"Deku!" Izuku flinched before looking up to Katsuki.

"What the heck were you doing, huh!!? You have the guts to think you can be a hero with that kind of act!?!" Izuku looked down in shame not able to even look at anyone's face.

"Katsuki that is too far..!" You tried to calm the blonde. But he shoved his hand to your face to keep you quiet.

"Look here, Deku!"

Putting you between him and Izuku, Katsuki didn't once remove his hand from your face. "If I say I am gonna blow Buns' face up, what are you gonna do about it!?"

Izuku's eyes widen at the threat and stood up only to freeze from the glare Katsuki is giving him.

Dissatisfied with his reaction, Katsuki dropped his hand from your face. Shoving it into his pocket "Thought so." he spat.

"Some hero wanabe you are! You can't even save anyone or keep anyone safe!!" Katsuki yelled. Fuming you looked at the blonde with a deep frown.

"Katsuki, cut it out!" You told him.

"I'm only telling the fucking truth. Give up on becoming a hero, you are wasting your fucking time."

Walking away from the Midoriya twins. Izuku could only stare in despair as the words sink in his head, repeating again and again.

[--]

Walking home you and Izuku found yourselves in another quiet atmosphere.

Ever since that bullying incident, that was almost a weeek ago. Izuku has been closed off to you and your mom. He would go out on walks and then come back late at night, never telling where he went off to at all.

It was driving your mom to panic with worry.

So that is why you gotta find out what is going on in his head, so you took him out to buy some stuffs for dinner. It would only be just you and him.

"Izuku.." You spoke up, transferring his attention from the milk in his hands to you.

Your frown deepen when you see him no longer having that sweet smile on his lips. You suddenly felt insecure to even start up the conversation now, looking at his face.

'Well I already got his attention, no use backing out ...'

Taking in a deep breath you spoke up again. "A-Are.. you okay..?"

Keeping a straight look he put back the milk carton to get another. "What do you mean?"

"Well, you have been a bit distant lately and.... Well, mom and I are worried so... uh" You silently hissed at yourself for making it sound like you are uncomfortable with him.

But feeling a hand ruffle your locks with such tenderness, you feel your face flush embarresed.

"I am alright" Izuku say with a soft smile. "Thank you for always being there for me.."

Your eyes sparkled when you heard the words, delight filling you. Izuku gasped lightly as you suddenly jumped at him wrapping your arms around his frame.

"Hey! You are gonna make me drop the groceries!"

"Hahaha!" You giggled while your brother ruffled your hair.

Suddenly a flash of light was seen outside the store you and your brother were in. The other patrons of the store seem to panic making you worried.

"What's going on?" You asked walking towards some of the people who looked out the window.

"There's a fight between a villain and a hero happening just down the block!" The person yelped before rushing away to find a safe place to hide, like everyone else.

"(Y/N)?" Izuku worriedly called for you.

"I think we should find somewhere to hide, just in case the fight makes their way down this street." You suggested jogging your way back to him.

And just for a slight second you saw his eyes flashed with fear which made you stop.

"Izuku? What's wrong—"

CRAASSSHH!!!

Cliffhanger! Yay!

Hope you guys enjoyed the first part of this special! Just a little break of the main story line to have some sibling moments. Its been a while hasn't it?

And just to be clear, this is not incest, maybe, it's just Izuku being emotionally attatched to his twin.

coughdippercough

coughfightfallscough

Maybe...

Though don't worry I will get to the story next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

941K 39.8K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
820K 32.3K 43
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
247K 5.9K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
885K 46.7K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...