Build | Justine Skye

Por StoriesInParadise

After being on a hiatus for 2 years, Justine wants a fresh start and a new sound for her next upcoming album... Mais

Cast
Build Soundtrack
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
NEWS
38.
39.
40.
41.
I MADE THE PLAYLIST FINALLY!!
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.

20.

575 27 13
Por StoriesInParadise

Credits to Jodecidal for making this, I swear this is a mood.

January 18th, 2000

ULTRAVIOLET Album Release Party

Up & Down Night Club

New York City

7:20 pm

Justine Skye

I was enjoying myself at my album release party tonight had all my friends, family, and team with me listening to my debut album. days before that I celebrated Aaliyah's 21st birthday here and now I'm having my album release party here with my best friend I am the happiest chick right now. Got Devante here with me and I am just blessed.

(A/N:Edit by the one and only, I am getting real good at this I'm proud of myself, was going to use one of those pictures in the collage but I couldn't make look realistic.)

Everyone was enjoying themselves loving the new music that I have out I just can't stop smiling from it.

"You did ya thing on this Sis." Static said giving me a hug.

"Thanks, Stephen!" I said giving him a hug back.

I can't even talk right now just in a good ass mood right now.

January 19th, 2000

12:59 am

New York City

At the hotel

We were making love once more I can't get tired of making love to Devante he had me doing different positions that I thought it didn't even exist I was forreal mind blown from it.

"Damn." Devante and I said unison.

Moments later we both laughed because of our reaction. I started to kiss his chest up to his neck making him bite onto his bottom lip.

"You ain't tired yet?" Devante asked with a laugh.

"No I ain't, are you?" I questioned.

"Nah." Devante said as I smiled.

"I'm just addicted to you." I said.

"You feenin' over this dick." Devante said as I laughed and smacked his chest.

"You silly." I said laughing once more.

"I can't leave you aloneeeeeeeee, you got me feenin feenin'!" I sang as he laughed.

He pecked my lips a few more times as I started to move down under the covers, I decided to return the favor.

"Aye, are you sure you wanna do this?" Devante questioned.

"Yeah I am sure." I said.

He nodded and let me begin on what I'm about to do. When he felt my touch he twitch because of my touch and then I went to work, yall should know what happens next.

Following Afternoon

1:40 pm

New Jersey

Devante's House

Devante Swing

We were finally going back to New Jersey I was missing my dogs and my bed ain't nothing better hitting your very own bed. I grabbed our bags as she went inside to see the dogs which were excited to see all of us as I smiled all the dogs jumped at once on me as they all gave them some loving. And now we just going to chill, and relax the whole day we can just lay in bed for the rest of the day don't have to do anything fancy just being with Justine is where I want to be. We took the dogs for a walk for a lil bit, gave them water and food. After that we ate a lil snack and went into the bedroom we took a shower together and then we put some comfy clothes on and got under the covers and watched some TV just chilling basically.

"This is nice." Justine said.

"Forreal though, glad you here." I said as she smiled.

"Glad that I'm here too." Justine said pecking my lips.

I was in my happy state and it was a great feeling to be in, haven't been this happy since the boys and I got signed to Uptown records and that was almost 9 or 10 years ago that's a long as time.

2:40 pm

Los Angeles, California

Studio in LA

Mr. Dalvin

I never met a, a young lady

Who always stay on my mind

Like you do, you know it

That's why you're gonna be mine in time

You're sweeter than sugar

That's why I wanna taste you all the time

Do everything to ya

So now you know what's on my mind

I was listening over my album and it was sounding good so here, can't wait for everyone to hear it. This song I am talking about Justine, yeah I know I messed up things with her and now she's with my brother, I wouldn't think she will be with him but she is. I can tell that he's happy with her and that is all I want is for Devante to be happy like damn I had a good girl in my hands and I fucked it up and all the things she told me about her last relationship and I gon do that to her a nigga is really stupid.

7:59 pm

New Jersey

Dinner

Justine Skye

I was having Dinner with Devante, and I had a meeting about my tour that I was going to do which I am excited about.

(Edit by yours truly!)

"Your tour is going to start in 2 months from now, its been a minute since you done a tour so we want you to be prepared and perfect for this tour." The manager told me.

"How many months am I going to be on tour?" I asked.

"You will be going to 12 different cities which is 2 and half months tops, so it's not that long." Manager said.

"When will I start?" I questioned.

"You start March 21st and the tour will end on April 8th." The manager said as I smiled.

"I really can't wait for this tour." I said just smiling.

We were discussing more about my own tour and after that Devante and I enjoyed the rest of our dinner and night.

Song:

Dalvin DeGrate- I Can't Help It

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

6.9K 219 15
"It happened on accident.. like a drug she infiltrated my body one nerve at a time until there was no more fightin the infection of her affection. I...
88.4K 3.9K 52
E.X.I.T 22, a very successful multi-platinum 4 member girl group gets dropped from their label Interscope Records due to constant fighting , and alte...
730 113 14
[] open! | [✶] closed! started: march 6, 2024 finished: ??? all rights reserved to @jadememoriia & @urbestestfriend
176K 6.2K 32
𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝟕͟𝟐͟𝟑͟ devanté swing © 𝙼𝙸𝙰 𝙶𝙾𝙻𝙳𝚂 ❝ what if everything you ever wanted, cost you everything you believed...