Falling {Spider-Man: Homecomi...

Bởi lionsbby

"Every single day now, got me looking at you in a different way now." - Jack & Jack 15-year-old, Isabella Sp... Xem Thêm

Meet The Cast
{1} Our New Home
{2} Good Answer
{3} Surprise Visit
{4} Student Body President
{5} Cute Little Turtle
{6} You Said It
{7} Dinner Date Night
{8} A Crush
{9} I'll Protect You
{10} Kiss Me
{11} More Than Anything
{12} For The Girl I Love
{13} Only Time Will Tell
{14} It's Our Legacy
{15} Top-Secret
{16} You Saved My Life
{17} That Makes Two Of Us
{18} Declaration Of Love
{19} Return
{20} My World
{21} Ferry Incident
{22} Silver Spider
{23} Tell Her
{24} My Hero
{25} Family
{26} Pre-Homecoming
{28} I Knew It
{29} Mind Control
{30} Our Fight
{31} My Peter Parker
{32} New Captain
{33} Permission
{34} Balance Both Worlds
{35} Big News
Sneak Peak to Sequel: Promise Me

{27} Good Ole Spider-Man

513 15 1
Bởi lionsbby

3rd Person POV

In the car, Aunt May parks the car in front of Liz's house, "Alright, it's game day, what's the plan?" 

"Open the door for her. Tell her she looks nice but not too much cause that's creepy." Peter lists and Aunt May agrees, "Don't be creepy." 

"And when I dance with her, I'm putting my hands on her hips." Peter concludes and adds, "I got this." 

He held onto the rose corsage and gets out of the car. Peter kisses Aunt May's cheek through the window and smiles, "Love you, May. Bye." 

"Bye, have fun. Love you too, Peter." Aunt May calls out and Peter walks up the steps of Liz's house. Aunt May drives away and Peter watches his aunt and smiles to himself. 

The door opened revealing Adrian Toomes and Peter's face fell with shock, "You must be Peter." 

"Ye...Yeah." Peter replies nervously 

"Ah, okay, you're Bella's date, right?" Toomes spoke, "I'm Liz's dad. Put her there." 

He puts out his hand and Peter grips onto it shaking his hand. Toomes comments, "Hell of a grip. Alright, come on in, Pete. C'mon." 

Toomes walks into the kitchen and Peter follows still holding the corsage. Liz's mother enters the room and smiles, "Hi, Peter. You look very handsome." 

"Thank you." Peter replies with a small smile 

Liz's mother asks Toomes, "You got his name, right?" 

"Freddie?" Toomes asks his wife and she replied, "Peter." 

"Ah, right, it's Peter." Toomes responds and she laughed shaking her head, "I'll go get the girls." 

Peter whispers in a nervous act, "Okay." 

He turns his head and back at Toomes, Toomes asked, "You alright, Pete? You seem pale." 

"I'm fine, sir." Peter responds with his facial expression covered in distress 

Toomes questions, "You want something to drink like a Bourbon or a Scotch?" 

Peter shakes his head, "I'm not old enough to drink, sir." 

"That's the right answer." Toomes smiles and picks up the knife. 

Glancing behind Peter, Toomes comments, "Wow. Wow, wow, wow, do you look beautiful!" 

Peter turns his head and smiles at Liz as she said, "Please, don't embarrass me, Dad." 

"Doesn't she, Pete?" Toomes questions and Peter replies, "Yeah, you look really good." 

Toomes comments, "Once again, the right answer." 

Liz laughs, "Thanks, Peter. Your date is being obnoxious, by the way." 

"No, I'm not!" Isabella calls out and walks out into the kitchen 

She smiles as Peter glances at her in awe, "Hey, Mr. Parker." 

"Hi, Ms. Spencer." Peter smiles and she moves over to him, "Wow, look at you!" 

Peter's eyes widen with adoration, "You look very pretty." 

"You look very pretty too." Isabella smiles and fixes his tie 

Peter glances over at Toomes nervously and in a protective instinct, he wraps his arm around Isabella's waist. 

Isabella notices the change in his face and her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Peter, is that a corsage?" 

Peter hands the corsage to Isabella then Isabella hands the corsage to Liz. Liz replies awkwardly, "Thanks..." 

Peter glances at Isabella with his eyebrows furrowed. Isabella explains, "Oh, sorry, Parker, but I'm not a fan of corsages. They bother my wrist." 

Peter slowly nods his head in understanding. Toomes points out, "Well, I'm your chauffeur so let's get this show on the road." 

"Wait, we have to take some pictures, babe." Liz's mother notifies and grabs her camera off of the table, "Oh, right here. Perfect." 

"Alright, kids get closer." Liz's mother says to them and they all awkwardly got closer to each other, "Smile!" 

The girls smile at the camera and Peter awkwardly smiles while glancing over at Toomes nervously. Picture after picture, Isabella notices Peter's change but she ignores thinking it because of his normal nerves getting to him. 

After they were done, Liz points out, "Now, just Peter and Bella."

"Liz..." Isabella trails and Liz chuckles, now holding the camera, "C'mon, smile!" 

Peter and Isabella glance at each other and softly smiles. "Got it!" Liz broke their glance and smiles 

Isabella walks over to Liz and glances at the picture with a smile, "It's cute." 

"Now, the two of my best girls." Liz's mother laughs and Liz and Isabella stood side by side doing a couple of poses while smiling and showing off their dresses 

"Sir, you don't have to drive us." Peter spoke and Toomes told them, "Nah, don't worry. It's no big deal. I'm going out of town and it's right on its way." 

"He's always coming and going." Liz's mother points out, Liz and Isabella checks out the pictures with laughter 

"We look super hot, Izzy." Liz nudges Isabella's shoulder with a laugh 

"Yeah, we look pretty good." Isabella smiles and glances over at Peter. Peter smiles at her and she tucks a piece of hair behind her ear nervously. 

"Babe, I told you, it's the last time. I promise." Toomes kisses his wife and she smiles back at him. 

Liz hugs her mother and kisses her cheek, "Bye, mom, love you." 

"Love you too, sweetie." Her mother says and hugs Isabella, "It's nice to see you, Bella. I hope we get to actually have lunch sometime with your aunt." 

"We'll see." Isabella hugs and Liz's mother whispers, "He's cute." 

"I know." Isabella whispers back and they both laugh 

"C'mon, Pedro." Toomes told and Liz's mother adds, "Have fun, Peter." 

Peter replies as Isabella walks over to him and held his hand, "I will, thank you." 

---

In the car, heading towards the school, Liz sits behind her father, Isabella in the middle seat, and Peter sitting by the window. 

Liz checks herself in her camera and fixes her hair. "So, what are you gonna do, Pete?" Toomes questions 

Peter glances at him nervously, "Wh-What?" 

"When you graduate, what do you think you'll gonna do?" Toomes asked and Peter replies, "Oh, I don't know." 

"Don't grill him, Dad." Liz spoke with her eyes attached to her phone. Isabella's eyebrows furrowed and her hands were folded together on her lap. 

Toomes commented, "Just saying, you know, all you guys who go to that school, you pretty much have your life planned out, right?" 

"Not exactly." Isabella mumbles and Peter spoke, "Bella and I are just sophomores." 

"They also have an internship with Tony Stark. So I think they don't have to worry." Liz leans forward 

Once she leaned back, Isabella's eyes slightly widen as Toomes said, "Really? Stark?" 

"Yeah, it's so cool." Liz said with amazement

Toomes asked them, "Oh, what do you do?" 

"Just regular intern work." Isabella sighs, "We're not really supposed to talk about it. Right, Peter?" 

Peter continued, "Actually, I don't intern for him anymore." 

"Wait, what?" Isabella looks at Peter and Liz added, "Seriously?" 

"Yeah...it got boring." Peter replied and Isabella noticed it didn't sound convincing 

Liz pointed out, "Boring? Peter, you got to hang out with Spider-Man." 

Isabella heard her own heart pounding when Toomes asked, "Spider-Man? Wow. What's he like?" 

Peter replied nervously, facing forward, "Yeah, he's nice. Nice man. Solid dude." 

Isabella spoke quickly, "Liz, we should take a picture together on your snap." 

"Oh yes, great idea!" Liz claps her hands and gets out her phone, opening up the app 

Isabella smiles at the camera and started to laugh looking at the filters. Liz kept taking pictures of them smiling and laughing. 

"Bella, you look so pretty, you know that?" Liz said and Isabella smiles, "Thanks, Liz." 

Toomes asked, "Pete, we've...have we ever...? Because even the voice..." 

"He does Academic Decathlon with me. And he was at my party." Liz pointed out 

Peter continued, "It was great. Really great, yeah. Beautiful house, a lot of windows." 

"Okay, you were at my party for like two seconds." Liz replied, glancing at Peter and Peter argues, "I was there longer than two seconds." 

"You disappeared." Liz claims and Isabella replied, "He was with me, actually. We were talking on the balcony." 

Peter's eyes trailed to Isabella and she asked, "Don't you remember, Peter? We talked the whole night." 

"Well, Peter is known to disappear, Izzy. Remember, at  D.C. where he disappeared again?" Liz added and Isabella saw the gears in her head shift noticing the look on Toomes's face

"That's terrible about what happened in D.C. though. Were you scared? I'll bet you were glad your old pal Spider-Man showed up in the elevator though, huh?" Toomes spoke up 

Peter and Isabella looked at each other then Peter responded, "Yeah, well, I actually didn't go up. I saw it all from the ground." 

"Yeah." Isabella adds and her fists started to clench. "Very lucky that he was there that day." 

"Good ole Spider-Man." Toomes said glancing at the two through the rear-view mirror 

Peter noticed Isabella digging her nails in, so he intertwined his fingers onto her hand then kissed the back of her hand. "Bella..." 

Isabella glanced at him and slowly nods her head. With a whisper, she softly said, "I'm okay." 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

18.7K 567 32
𝓑𝓮𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓭, 𝓪 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓹𝓽 Details inside luv ❤️ I do not own marvel just my original characters. Please do not copy or reference without permis...
858K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 48.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...