I Can't Do This, Not Without...

By -kawaiiships-

It isn't until a drunken event at a party that turns Calum's world around in ways he would have never imagine... More

I Can't Do This, Not Without You (Cake Mpreg)
FRICK FRICK FRICK.
Information and Disclaimer (And an Apology)
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
Really Long A/N (PLEASE READ)
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
Character Ask.? [Closed]
OMFG GUYS.
Character Ask.
22.
23.
24.
25.
Updates On My Fanfics, Me, and Stuff
27.
28.
New Cake Vampire Fanfic. :)
Epilogue.
Sob Note...Haha jkjk
One Shots Book Update.
One Shots Book.!
First One Shot Update!
Sequel is Up!
Bromance Awards.

26.

16.3K 501 455
By -kawaiiships-

Helloo. It's 1 in the morning where I live but, I wanted to write this. Imma rebel haha. Anyway, this chapter has a lot of stuff happening. So be prepared. ALL WILL BE REVEALED. Well one of two is revealed. Hahaha. 

Extreme fluff is in this chapter, because I am a fluff master. Writing fluff is, like, my thing. It's amazing. It gives me feels, like writing this chapter gave me extreme feels. Like, omfg. Anyway, enjoy! 

Dedication: niallsgirl1D4ever because of your nice comments! Thank you! And don't worry, I like what I read in our messages. 

I recommend listening to the song on the right ('The Reason' by Hoobastank). It kinda sets the mood for this chapter. Not like, the lyrics, but the background music. Yeah..

_______

Luke.

I took off my scrubs and put back on my regular clothes. During that, I constantly watched the doctors as they fussed over Calum and on what was right thing to do.

I was about to fight my way into the doctor wad until I was pulled back by the collar of my shirt. I looked back to see that Dr. Malik was holding me back, holding my shirt.

"Luke, Dr. Kawr has told me a lot about you. I know how much you care about Calum, but as much as you care about I can't let you go see him. You have to let the doctors help him now," Dr. Malik told me.

"But he's my boyfriend. You have to let me go. You have to let me see him. I promised him that I'd be there. Please, you can't do this to me," I replied, trying to escape from his grip. "I can't let you. I'm sorry," Dr. Malik apologized.

"Please just let me go! You can't do this to me! I have to be there for him! I have to hold his hand! I have to whisper him comforting words! Please!" I yelled, tears starting to run down my face.

"Luke, I'm sorry. I truly am. There's nothing more you can do. You have to leave Calum in the hands of the doctors. They're the only ones that can save him now," Dr. Malik told me.

He then waved his hand and motioned for Dr. Kawr to come towards him.

"Bring me the sedative for Luke. It's sitting on the counter," he told her as she nodded.

"What? Sedative? What are you doing to me?" I asked, shifting around. Dr. Kawr then walked over with a needle filled with a clear liquid.

"No no no please Dr. Kawr don't do it," I pleaded as she got the needle ready while Dr. Malik held me tightly.

Dr. Kawr sighed. "I'm sorry Luke. But this is for the better, for you and Calum. I promise, I'll come to you whenever we have news on him."

Before I could continue to protest, Dr. Kawr inserted the needle into my skin and pressed onto the plunger. Once I felt the sedative in my blood stream, I felt dizzy. The room started spinning and I couldn't even stand up straight.

And before I knew it, everything went black.

Ashton.

I patiently waited for Luke to come out with any news on Calum or the baby. Aaron did come but left when we told him that Luke and Calum didn't exactly have a suitcase with everything they needed. So he when to pack a suitcase and extra baby things we would need while Michael was outside calling Lillie and telling her what happened.

I could imagine by now that she was freaking out and wishing that she was back home.

I waited quietly until I felt my phone vibrate. I brought out my white iPhone and answered a call coming from Blake.

"Hello?" I answered. "Hey Ashy. I was wondering if you could come over today because Harry isn't home and because there's a new video game I bought for your birthday that I want us to try," Blake replied.

I sadly chucked when I suddenly remembered the fact that yesterday was my birthday. I was too busy worrying about Calum that it completely passed my mind.

"I'd love to Blake, but I can't. Calum he...you know about Calum right?" I asked.

"That he's pregnant? Yeah go on," Blake replied.

"And you haven't told anyone right? This needs to stay a secret," I reminded him.

"You made me swear on our relationship that I wouldn't tell anyone. I mean, blackmailing me by telling me that you won't give me any kisses, I wouldn't tell. That is an interesting way to blackmail me though," Blake replied.

"Yeah I guess. Anyway, Calum...went into labor. And he's in the delivery room right now, with Luke. And I'm just waiting for Luke to come out and say that everything's okay. But it's been at least an hour. You think they'd be done right now," I sighed.

"Today was his due day right?" Blake asked. "Yeah," I replied.

"It's interesting that Calum's due date was right after your birthday," Blake told me. "And it just seemed like yesterday when Calum and Luke told us that Calum was pregnant with a month old baby," I replied, sighing.

"I'm not doing anything right now. Did you want me to come and sit with you?" Blake asked. "No Blakey. You don't have to. I'm not going to force you to," I replied.

"Too late. I'm already on my way to the hospital. I'll be there in ten minutes," Blake replied.

"Okay. I love you Blakey," I whispered.

"I love you too Ashy," he replied.

I ended the call and patiently waited longer for Blake or Luke to show up.

Ten minutes later, I saw Blake run in, sweaty and breathing heavily.

"Geez what'd you do? Run here?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Blake bent down and tried to catch his breath. He then held up one finger, telling me to wait for a second.

"I...I was at the store..and that's when I...called you. When I found out..that Calum was in the hospital..and that you were here...I...I forgot about the game and...ran...all the way...here from the...store," Blake explained, still breathing heavily.

"The nearest store is at least five miles away though," I pointed out. "I ran all the way here..for you. I know how close you are to Calum and how worried you are about him. So I wanted to be here for you," Blake told me.

"Blake..you didn't have to," I sighed, but sending him a small smile.

"I wanted to. Because I love you. And I care about you. And I know how important Calum is to you. And I would give up anything to be by your side," Blake told me, sitting down next to me and pulling me into his chest.

"I..I don't know what to say," I hesitated. "You don't need to say anything. Just kiss me, that's all I want from you," Blake said, holding onto my chin.

"But Blake-"

Before I could say anything else, Blake grabbed the back of my head and pulling my head towards his.

He then pressed his lips against mine as he held my head. I smiled against his lips and kissed back. It was sweet and short. Like everything he felt was out into the kiss we were sharing.

"Ashton?" A British voice asked.

I pulled away when I heard someone call my name. I looked up to see a doctor with brown eyes and black hair, just like Calum. He was holding Luke, who was unconscious, in his arms.

"Excuse me, who are you exactly?" I asked. "Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Dr. Zayn Malik," he introduced.

"Oh. Dr. Malik. It's nice to meet you. And this is my boyfriend, Blake Armstrong," I told him as Blake waved. "Both of you as well. Dr. Kawr has told me a lot about Calum, Luke, you, and Michael," Dr. Malik replied.

"Oh really?" I asked. "Yes. Dr. Kawr and I are close friends and she's been updating me on Calum's condition for months now. That was when she asked me to lead preform the c-section on him when it was time for the baby to be born. It fascinates me that Calum is able to reproduce, like a female," Dr. Malik replied.

"It surprises everyone, but it is pretty amazing. Calum, being gay, always talked about how he could adopt to have a family. But now...he can have his own children," I replied.

"My boyfriend, Liam, and I-"

"Liam who?" I asked, interrupting him.

"Liam Payne. Why?" Dr. Malik asked, slowly.

"Wow. This is a small world we live in," I whispered. "What do you mean?" Dr. Malik asked. "He came into Calum's room awhile ago to ask about what happened to him. And...wow. I had no idea he was your boyfriend," I replied.

Dr. Malik chuckled. "Not many people do. A police officer and a doctor, not a likely mix. Though it does happen."

"Anyway, continue," I said. "I was saying that my boyfriend, Liam, and I do, infact, have adopted children. We have a fifteen year old boy and a twelve year old girl," he replied.

"That is amazing," Blake replied.

"Anyway, I came out here to put Luke in your hands...and to tell you about Calum's current condition," Dr. Malik replied.

"What did you do to Luke?" I asked, slightly aggravated. "Ashton, we had to...sedate him. He was fighting against us when we were trying to save Calum's life, so we didn't have another choice but to sedate him," Dr. Malik replied.

"How long is he gonna be out for?" I asked. "It's one of our weaker sedatives, so it'll only be a couple of hours," Dr. Malik replied, putting Luke in my arms.

"And what are about Calum?" I asked.

Dr. Malik bit his lip. "Calum...is not doing so well. The c-section went well and the medicine worked well with his body, but...there were issues after that."

"What kind of issues?" I asked while Blake tightly held my hand. "The medicine had no affect. His heart stopped beating and he quickly went into a cardiac arrest. The doctors are trying very hard to save his life now," Dr. Malik replied.

"Oh no. Is the baby okay?" I asked in a whisper, as tears started to come out of my eyes. "The baby is healthy from what I know, but right now, a few doctors are running some tests to make sure everything is okay with the baby and, from what Dr. Kawr has told me, to see who the father is. Luke, or another lad named...Peter Daniels," Dr. Malik said as I shuttered at the name 'Peter Daniels'.

"I'm sorry Ashton. We're trying everything we can to save his life. But, if we have any news at all, we'll come and tell you," Dr. Malik told me. "Thank you," I whispered. Dr. Malik nodded and walked away through those double doors.

Just then, Michael walked in and put his phone in his pocket.

"Hey. I just got off the phone. Lillie and her mom left England early so they're at the airport. And I told her what happened. Her mom's dropping her off here so she can wait for news and such," Michael replied.

He softly smiled until he saw my wet cheek, red eyes, with Luke passed out on my lap.

"What's wrong? And why's Luke passed out on your lap?" He asked.

I sighed, and told Michael about Luke being sedated, Calum going into a cardiac arrest, and basically everything Dr. Malik told me.

"Woah. So...is he gonna be okay?" Michael asked. "They're not sure yet. Right now. They're trying everything to save him. They said they'd update us if anything happen," I replied.

Michael nodded then say down next to me while Blake wrapped his arms, pulling me closer to him.

"So...we're just waiting now?" Michael asked.

"Yep. We sit, and wait."

Michael.

"Hey! Guess who's back?" A voice exclaimed throughout the waiting room.

I looked up to see a girl with newly, lightly curled, dyed black hair with with a red streak on the right side of her head with bright blue eyes. She wore a band tee, shorts, and sandals to complete her outfit.

"Lillie! You're back!" I exclaimed, running up to hug her. She ran towards me as well as we embraced each other in a short hug.

I let go and led her to where Ashton, Blake, and I sat.

"Why are you home so early? And what happened to your purple hair?" I asked, curious.

"Right after the dinner party, we found my aunt in bed with, at least, five other men, including her ex husband. I guess my mom didn't want me to see anymore because she booked the next flight home. As for my hair, my mom made me dye it back to black, my natural hair color, because this was a 'formal dinner party'. But, she let me keep the red streak in my hair," Lillie explained.

"Your whole family's just plain weird aren't they?" Ashton asked. "Pretty much. My mom's side is the weird side. My dad had the normal side of the family. Even though I only had an Uncle Richard and a cousin Riley, but still. I wanna say that that's the reason my parents got a divorce, but my mom won't say," Lillie explained.

"Your cousin Riley was a girl...or a boy?" I asked. "He's a boy, and boy is he hot. Last time I saw him was at a family dinner last year, and damn does he looks good in a suit and tie," Lillie rambled.

"You really have a crush..on your cousin?" Blake asked. "Well he's my ex cousin now. So it's okay to think he's hot. Though my mom doesn't approve of him. She thinks that he's a 'good for nothing loser' because he skateboards a lot and stuff," Lillie replied.

"I'm not gonna argue against your mom. I met her...she can be a scary woman," I replied, shuttering at the memory.

"She's not even that scary. All she did was make you clean Sir Franklin's litter box and make you sing a High School Musical duet with him," Lillie pointed out. "That's exactly why! Who names their cat 'Sir Franklin'? And why did I have to do 'You Are the Music in Me' with it? Besides your cat is a guy, and I'm not even gay! If I was, we wouldn't be dating right now!" I exclaimed.

Lillie simply laughed and placed a kiss on my cheek. "Oh shut up Mikey. You secretly liked it. I'm pretty sure Sir Franklin liked it too.

I laughed along as I combed my fingers through her newly dyed hair.

"I swear one day, if you keep dying your hair, you're gonna go bald one day," I whispered to her. "And this is coming from the guy who dyes his hair more than I do. Last I checked, your hair was green," Lillie said, smirking while she touched my new, dyed red hair.

"Don't smart me Lillie," I replied.

"Oh shut up," Lillie replied, playfully slapping me.

It was silent for a moment until Lillie opened her mouth to speak.

"So...how did labor go for Calum? Is he okay? Does he have his baby right now? Did you see him already? And why is Luke passed out on Ashton's lap. Did him and Calum do the dirty in Calum's hospital room? Because hospital sex is so overrated. And right in front of the baby too. Like seriously, they should know better."

She looked to me, Ashton, and Blake for an answer. I looked away as did Ashton and Blake.

"Wait...what happened? What aren't you guys telling me?" She demanded, the seriousness easily detected in her voice. If you could detect any kind of seriousness in Lillie's voice, she really was being serious.

"Should I tell her Ash?" I asked. Ashton nodded as I sighed.

"Truth is Lillie...things aren't looking too good. Calum's water broke, though I still don't understand how that works for a guy. Anyway, we made it to the hospital and the doctors took away Calum, and Luke followed them. From what I know, it didn't go too well after that. They gave Calum medicine to help with the pain,but even that wasn't enough. Calum went into a cardiac arrest," I explained.

Lillie gasped and covered her mouth.

"Oh my goodness. Is...is the baby okay?" She asked. "Yeah. From what they know, the baby's healthy. They're just running some tests to make sure that everything's going okay and just to figure out who's the other baby's father is," I explained.

"Are we just waiting now?" Lillie asked. "For now, yeah," I replied.

"How long do you think the wait is gonna be?" Lillie asked. "Dr. Malik didn't really say. He just said until they have any kind of news, then they'll tell us," Ashton replied.

"Okay guys. I did just get off a plane so...I'm gonna go home and rest. But I'll come back and wait for any news," Lillie replied. 

"I'll take you home," I offered. "Thanks Mikey. I appreciate it," Lillie replied. 

I smiled and took her hand. 

"I'll be back in ten minutes," I told Ashton. Him and Blake nodded as Lillie and I walked out and made our way towards my car. 

I let Lillie climb in as I did the same. I started the engine and started to drive off towards her house. 

Luke. 

*5 Hours Later*

I woke up feeling groggy and dizzy. I opened my eyes to see people crying, yell with frustration, and just silently wait. I looked the other way to see Ashton watching everyone walking in and out of the waiting room. That's when I realized that I was resting my head on Ashton's lap. 

"Ash?" I groggily asked. 

Ashton looked down, his eyes meeting with mine. 

"Hey Luke. You're up," Ashton told me, sending me a weak smile. 

"What happened?" I asked, trying to get up, but quickly regretting it as I felt a rush of pain going to my head. "Luke, relax. I think the sedative hit you harder than it shoud've," Ashton replied, gently placing my head back on his lap.

"What happened?" I asked again.

"Well how much do you remember?" Ashton asked. "Well...I remember running into a room, with Calum. I was telling him how much I loved him and Dr. Kawr put an oxygen mask on him. And I remember the c-section. And then his heart stopped beating. Then Dr. Malik pulled me away and then Dr. Kawr poked a needle into my skin...and that's all I really remember," I replied.

"Dr. Malik and Dr. Kawr sedated you. You were getting out of control while they were trying to save Calum's life. They had to put you to sleep so they could continue," Ashton replied.

"Shit. Is...is Calum okay?" I asked. "He went into a cardiac arrest. They're trying to save him right now. We still haven't getten any news on it though," Ashton replied.

"How about the baby?" I asked. "From what they know now, the baby is healthy. They're just running tests to make sure and to see who the father is," Ashton replied.

"Oh," I quietly replied as Ashton nodded.

"How long have I been out?" I asked. "About five hours. You could've been out longer, but Dr. Malik said they used one of their weaker sedatives," Ashton told me. 

"Are Michael and Lillie aware of all of this? And speaking of those two, where are they? Did Blake come at all?" I asked.

"Yeah, they do know. Lillie, being herself, was a little...weird about it. But they went out, to get food for you. I already ate. And Blake did come here, but Harry was getting mad at him because he wasn't at home, so he had to leave," Ashton told me.

"I'm not hungry Ash," I replied. "Of course you're hungry. You haven't eaten since this morning, before Calum went into labor. All of this, must have made you hungry," Ashton pointed out.

"I'm not hungry Ash. My boyfriend could possibly. His baby might not even be mine. His baby might belong to someone who's spending twenty years in prison. Someone who can't take care of a child, could be his father. I have too many things to worry about before I can even think about eating," I replied. 

"Luke please don-"

"Food! We have food!" A voice exclaimed. I looked out to see Michael and Lillie carrying a doughnut bag from a doughnut shop down the street. 

"What kind of doughnut did you guys get?" Ashton asked. "We just got a dozen of sprinkled ones. We didn't wanna waste too much time figuring how which doughnuts to get," Lillie replied.

Ashton grabbed one and broke it into two pieces as Michael helped me sit up. I slouched up in the chair and sat up, still feeling dizzy. 

"I feel like a burden Ash," I told him as I ate my doughnut. "Luke don't say that," Ashton told me.

"It's true though isn't it? I'm broken, depressed, and I can't even take care of myself. I depend on you, Michael, and Lillie to live. I have to stay strong. I know I have to, but I can't. My one true love, could possibly be dead. And to make matters worse, there's a chance that his baby isn't even mine," I sadly replied.

"Luke, you don't know that," Michael replied.

"I know. I know that nothing is going to go right. I'm going to lose Calum. His survival rate wasn't even that high so why even try? Plus Peter raped him before I had drunk sex with him so it might as well be Peter's because the doctors didn't even see a two week fetus inside Calum when he was at the hospital. I might as well-"

Before I could continue, a hand came down and slapped me in the cheek, making it echo throughout the hallways and making me drop my doughnut.

Ashton sighed and used a napkin to pick it up after me as I tried to figure out on who had just slapped me in the face. 

"For your baby's sake Luke, please just pull yourself together!" Lillie pleaded.

I rubbed my cheek and looked up at Lillie, looking like she wanted to burst into tears.

"Lillie I don't even know if-"

"Luke don't give me any of that bullshit. You have to pull yourself together. You have to stay strong. If you don't make it, who's going to take care of baby Calum? Who's going to show him what's right and waht's wrong? Who's going to show him the world? Peter definitely can't because he's rotting away in prison. Please Luke. Do this for Calum's baby. Do this for your baby. How do you think Calum would feel if he saw you like this?" Lillie asked.  

"Well, not very good. I promised that if he didn't make it...that I would take care of him, with Aaron's help, despite the fact if he is Peter's baby," I admitted.

"Exactly Luke. You promised him. You promised Calum that you'd take care of him. You have to pull through. Please Luke I'm just trying to help you. I love this baby so much, even though it's not mine, and I'd hate to see him go away because there wasn't anyone there for him. Please just...think of your future son," Lillie pleaded.  

I sighed. Lillie had a point. If I wasn't going to take care of him, who would? I mean, Aaron always could. But Aaron had other priorities. He didn't have the time to take care of a baby, much less Niko or a restaurant. How would his life change if he had to add a baby to his life?

I have to do this. I have to. I have to stay strong. I have to pull through, for Calum and his baby. 

Lillie looked at me, and I bit my lip. I held my arms out and pulled her into a friendly hug. Michael and Ashton saw and immediately joined our hug.

We pulled away and quietly continued to wait for any news from Dr. Kawr or Malik.

I then stared at the wall, not letting any thoughts cloud my mind. Neither Dr. Malik or Dr. Kawr came out with any news. All I could do was sit in the waiting room and wait for any news that would tell me that Calum either survived...or died. 

It felt like hours until I heard someone calling my name. 

"Luke?" The voice called out. 

My head shot up and I looked directly at Dr. Kawr. She looked exhausted. Her brown hair was all over the place and heavy bags hung under her brown eyes. 

"Dr. Kawr? Do you have any news?" I asked, running up to her. 

She nodded. "I can, in fact, tell you that Calum has survived." 

I felt a burden lifted off my shoulders as I felt those words leave her mouth. 

Calum was alive. My Calum was alive. 

"What did you guys do?" I asked.

"Dr. Malik and I have been working nonstop. We've been trying different adrenaline shots to try to get his heart beating again. For the past five hours, we had a machine that was beating his heart and breathing for him, and we were worried that it wasn't going to work for much longer."

"But Dr. Malik found the perfect adrenaline shot. So we put it on Calum's IV needle to see if anything would happen. And it worked. His heart started beating on its own and he started breathing on his own. So...Calum, is in fact, alive, and is going to be just fine. It's a miracle he lived. He's a living miracle." 

I was so happy that my knees started to give out. I was ready to fall on my knees and let tears of happiness fall down my face. 

"Can I go see him? Can we all see him?" I asked. 

"Of course. But we're only allowing one visitor at a time," Dr. Kawr replied. 

"Luke, you should go. Calum is your boyfriend. You need to see him first," Michael told me. I looked back and nodded.

"Okay Luke. Calum is awake, but he is also very fragile right now so you'll have to be careful around him," Dr. Kawr replied.

"Alright," I replied. 

Dr. Kawr nodded and lead me through the double doors and led me through a number of different hallways.

It wasn't long until Dr. Kawr stopped and wrapped her hand around a door handle. She pushed the door opened and allowed me inside.

"I'll leave the two of you alone," she whispered. "Thank you," I replied as she smiled and walked away.

I closed the door behind me and looked at the room around me. This room was slight more homely. The wall were a light pink with a dimmed light that slightly lit up the room. There was a tv hanging from the ceiling, which was broadcasting some movie. There was a heart monitor on the side of the bed as well. 

Even the bed looked slightly nicer than before. The blanket and pillow looked more comfortable than before even. The chairs visitors were able to sit on, looked much more comfortable than before. 

My eyes then trailed to the person that occupied the bed. He was facing the wall, looking in the opposite direction as me. This person's black, tousled hair was all over the place as his head was resting in a pillow.

The sleeves of his shirt showed that he was wearing a hospital gown. I then looked at his hand to still see the heart monitor clip on his ring finger of his left hand along with an iv needle in his left forearm.  

"Calum," I breathed. 

The person turned and smiled along with his brown, shining eyes. He was wearing a cannula, assuming that it was helping him breath. but still looked as beautiful as ever. 

"Luke," he replied. 

I smiled and ran over to his bedside. I then wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a gentle hug, being careful that I wasn't hurting him. 

I pulled apart and pulled up a chair and sat down next to Calum.

"Cal, how are you feeling?" I asked, holding his hand. "Better than when I was labor. Though I have chest pains sometimes. That's why I'm wearing a cannula and a heart monitor clip. They're scared my heart's gonna give out again, so they're having me stay attached to this until they think it's safe," Calum replied.

"And what about the cannula?" I asked. "Like I said, I get chest pains sometimes. I wearing a cannula because it helps me breath," Calum replied.    

"Whatever. You're still beautiful. I still can't believe you're still alive. I thought...I thought I was gonna lose you," I whispered, looking down at the ground. 

"Luke. Lukey, please look up," Calum told me. Calum then grabbed my chin and held my head up, so we were making eye contact. 

"You're not losing me that easily. It wasn't easy to get to this point Luke. I had to fight. My body had to fight to stay alive. I had to fight for all it was worth. But now I'm here. And I get to see you again, and I get to meet my son, very soon. So just that fight alone, was all worth it," Calum replied.

"Please just, don't ever do this to me again. I was so...worried," I whispered. "I'm a fight and a survivor remember? You're never losing me, again," Calum whispered to me

"I have you Cal, so I'm not losing you. I'm not letting go. I'm never letting go of you, ever. Calum Thomas Hood, you're mine. All mine," I whispered before I gently pressed my lips against his. 

Calum smiled against my lips and slowly kissed back. I softly and slowly grabbed the back of his neck and gently took control of the kiss. It was sweet, loving, and had to be cut short because I didn't wanna clog Calum's cannula. 

I pulled apart and placed one last kiss on Calum's forehead. 

"I'm never letting go Calum, ever." 

__________

Bam, fluff. Told ya I'm a master at writing fluff.

Vote if you got Cake feels! (And I'm pretty sure half of you don't wanna kill me anymore. Haha.)

And you guys didn't even have to wait that long for an update. I still hate school though. Well I hate the people, my classes are ok. Plus, I was just itching to write. 

OMFG guys thank you SO MUCH for getting this fanfic to 100,000 reads! That's legitly the most reads I've EVER gotten on a fanfic so I thank ALL OF YOU for all the reads, votes, and comments! Thank you so much! 

As always, best comment gets a dedication! 

3-4 chapters left. :c

2 weeks at the latest for another update. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 7.5K 38
a story about a good little boy who falls for a bad boy.
20.4K 436 10
Where luke becomes harsh towards Michael after finding of their baby but Ashton and Calum become softer. Or Where Luke doesn't approve of the famil...
404K 15.6K 43
The little catch up, or I guess you could say party, ran pretty smoothly. Until they dared me. They dared me to kiss, someone I actually, deep down...
5.1K 195 52
Michael and Luke love calum, can calum choose just one? No plot twist you'll probably get it. My first story which DOESNT include self harm or any of...