Take a Chance

By rosie30spencer

"Skylar I'm asking u to give us a real chance . I know I screwed up but I'm asking you to take a chance and s... More

Take a Chance
Chapter 1❣
Chapter 2 ❣
Chapter 3❣
Chapter 4 ❣
Chapter 5 ❣
Chapter 6 ❣
Chapter 7 ❣
Chapter 8 ❣
Chapter 9 ❣
Chapter 10 ❣
Chapter 11 ❣
Chapter 12 ❣
Chapter 13 ❣
Chapter 14 ❣
Chapter 15 ❣
Chapter 16 ❣
Chapter 17 ❣
Chapter 18 ❣
Chapter 19 ❣
Chapter 20 ❣
Chapter 22❣
Chapter 23 ❣
Chapter 24 ❣
Chapter 25 ❣
Chapter 26 ❣
Chapter 27 (part1) ❣
Chapter 27(part2)
Chapter 28 ❣
Chapter 29

Chapter 21❣

8.9K 295 8
By rosie30spencer

~~~ Emily's POV ~~~

"We can't be together ." Daniel said .

I heard sky gasp . I was frozen looking in his eyes .

Nothing.

No emotion.

A blank face .

Like he didn't care .

He didn't care .

"Emily?" he whispered worried that if he would say it any louder I would break .

No worries Daniel .

"Okay ." I said in a normal tone no emotion on my face .

"Okay??" Daniel asked eyes filled with confusion and a hint of anger .

"Yes . okay . we can't be together I get that I can't be with someone that lies or I'm always worrying if there safe or not dead because of there job ." I smiled bitterly and walked to the door "get well soon."

and I left running far away before I break down .

/// Sky's POV ///

"Okay" Emily said with a blank face .

What the hell is she doing ?

What the hell are they doing ?

The obviously love or at least care about each other .

Emily walked out of the room leaving Daniel actually all of us in shock .

I of course pried myself out of Jason's warm embrace and ran after my best friend .

Out of breathe she finally reached the front of the hospital sitting on one of the benches available .

"Em!" I chocked panting I've never seen her run this fast .

"this is not fair ." She shouted when she turned around I sat down next to her and hugged her with all my force .

Emily had a few boyfriends before but nothing special ,they never treated her like Daniel did , she would never cry for any of them but then she met Daniel I think with the little time they had together he turned her life upside down .

"Calm down Em !" She just cried harder .

"Di-d you se-ee ?! he doesn't care-e !" she sobbed .

"He does .... You know he cares ." I mumbled pulling her in for a hug .

"I sa-w it in in his ey-es " she hiccuped .

"He just wants you safe Em . I know him he just wants to protect you ." I sighed .

"Why.... why sky I was falling for him ....sky I was falling so hard for him .... so hard ." she sobbed even harder .

"Oh Em !" Tears were pooling in my eyes too .

I hate seeing her this way .

Then Jason came out .

....... Jason's POV ......

I felt Sky pry her self out of my arms ,But i didn't want her to go tho she freed herself and ran after Emily .

I glared at Daniel who was still frozen .

"What the hell are u trying to accomplish ?" I shouted frustrated by his actions .

Daniel was never a ..... how can I put it a dater , he had a few one night stands or friends with Benefits that's it tho . he's more concentrated on his work then in falling in love just like me but I cracked easily and just when you think he cracked he backed away .

Idiot !

I would never let Skylar go that's the difference between us I've had more experience in dating and I know who is worth it and who is not and I know for a fact Emily is.

"I had to , you heard what she said ' she doesn't want me either ' so it's done deal " he mumbled the last part .

"She clearly did that to protect her heart , well her broken heart now ."

"She can't be heart broken she would have at least said something ! you heard what she said she doesn't care ." he tried to convince himself like the fool he is .

"How blind could you be ? she's head over heals for you ,even after you put her through hell these few days tho she was waiting for you patiently , she's waited for you in the hospital going crazy that she could possibly lose you . Not even 2 seconds of her knowing your safe and sound and knowing the truth you tell her you can't be with her . of course she's heart broken ."

I couldn't help but let my voice get higher and higher till I shouted .

Daniel was looking at me like I'm crazy so I stormed out and ran to find my skylar .

I ran to the entrance my eyes scanned the entrance ,there were 2 girl hugging each other when I heard a sob I knew it was Emily .

I approached them , skylar must have sensed my presence she turned to look at me with teary desperate eyes , and I almost went back in to kill Daniel with my bare hands .

"Sky" I cooed and she left Emily's side and ran to my arms and I hugged her so tight and kissed her head never wanting to be in any of Daniel or Emily's place .

"She's heart broken Jason , he broke her heart . why ? Emily deserves better ." she murmured .

"Yeah she does , let me take you home guys ." I whispered .

||| Daniel's POV |||

No one could understand .

No one will .

I just wanted her safe .

Now she hates me , better yet she despises me .

When she told me she thinks we should break up too I think my heart broke .

But I didn't love her , I couldn't with my job and all , I can't risk it .

As I lay alone in the hospital bed replaying everything that Jason said .

'You broke her heart ' but that wasn't my intentions

'She's head over heals over you' so am I this is for her sake .

' How blind could you be ' I'm not blind I just want to keep her happy she would find a better guy with a normal job and she would be happy .

I'm lost and confused .

I just need time .

..... Jason's POV .....

"Jason stop " skylar tried to push me away but I didn't budge .

I kept giving her butterfly kisses on her neck in the middle of the hallway .

"Stoppp" she moaned and pushed me really hard .

"What's wrong now " I sighed .

"What's wrong ??!! seriously ! my best friend is in there crying her heart out and you want me to keep making out with you ?!" she shouted and I was getting frustrated it's 3 am and I just wanted her in my arms .

"Yes ! I don't care anymore . why does everything have to be about other people ? why can't we just do things to please each other ? if I want to fucking make out in the hallway with you I will !" I screamed and turned around ready to leave .

I felt someone grip my arm and turn me around .

I turned ready to shout again but a tongue slipped in my mouth making me groan in response .

Skylar was doing amazing things with that tongue of hers but to quickly she removed her tongue pecked me on my cheek.

"Bye !" she said turned around opened the door and slipped in her apartment leaving me light headed .

What the hell was that ? I kept asking myself while I still felt skylar's soft lips on mine .

I walked in the elevator chuckling to myself .

That girl is something else .

////////////// ////////////

VOTE AND COMMENT .

Hey I updated earlyyyyy

To start this week and month .

What do u think of the chap and Daniel ?

Or Jason and skylar's moment ?

So please comment and vote and I'll try to update this week not the next .

Oh and I added pics on the previous chaps goooo see them espacialllyyyy chap 19 ;)

Update : maybe this week :)

See you soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.3K 34
"No," I almost laughed out of frustration looking back at him, "you really dont." "****, your kind, funny, family-oriented, and not to mention beaut...
107K 1.6K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
1.3M 51.4K 47
My life should be great. I have an amazing job with one of the biggest event management companies around, and I have a wonderful boyfriend. Oh wait...
1.2M 40.5K 65
"What if your not so one nightstand turns out to be your new boss ?" ❤ STARTED : 9th DECEMBER 2020 FINISHED: 14th FEBRUARY...