Out Of The Stars | Bellamy Bl...

Από amore_reads98

Rae Elizabeth Kane. Marcus Kane's daughter. When Rae found out The Ark was dying, she did everything in her... Περισσότερα

AUTHORS NOTE
INTRODUCTION
CAST OF OUT OF THE STARS
PROLOGUE
ONE | PILOT
TWO | WHAT THE HELL?
THREE | WE'RE BACK
FOUR | WHATEVER THE HELL WE WANT
NOT AN UPDATE
FIVE | WE'RE NOT ALONE
SIX | RESCUE MISSION
SEVEN | HARD CHOICES
EIGHT | SLAYING DEMONS
NINE | NOT WHAT IT SEEMS
TEN | TAKE A TURN FOR THE WORSE
TWELVE| THE LOST GIRL
THIRTEEN | PREY AND PREDATORS
FOURTEEN | PLAYING HERO
FIFTEEN | A DAY GONE WRONG
SIXTEEN | THE REVOLUTION IS COMING [PART 1]
SEVENTEEN | THE REVOLUTION IS COMING [PART 2]
EIGHTEEN | MURPHY'S CURSE
NINETEEN | DEATH DESTROYER OF WORLDS
TWENTY | UP IN FLAMES
TWENTY-ONE | FEELINGS UNFOLDED
TWENTY-TWO | PLAYING GROUNDER PART 1
TWENTY-THREE | PLAYING GROUNDER PART 2
AUTHORS NOTE
NEW BOOK!
100k views!!!

ELEVEN | HIDDEN SECRETS

4.1K 71 27
Από amore_reads98

E L E V E N | Hidden Secrets 

My eyes shot open as I woke up from my nightmares. The nightmares always ending the same way, with Charlotte jumping of the cliff and it being my fault. As much as I tried to get it out of my mind it keeps coming back to haunt me. I slowly moved my body around, only to feel my head was resting on something soft. I quickly look up only to see Bellamy laying there still holding me tight against his chest. Well shit! I fell asleep on Bellamy last night.

I quickly jumped up, as I did Bellamy woke up in alarm. He looked around confuse, until his eyes landed on me confused, before they filled with understanding.

"What? What's wrong?" he asked me, slowly getting up.

"We fell a sleep last night." I told him, "We need to go back, Clarke and Octavia must be worrying by now."

He looked at me and slowly walked closer towards me, "Rae about last ni..." Bellamy's sentence was caught off by a loud sound.

His eyes left mine and he looked up at the sky. His eyes filled with worry and I could see in them that he was terrified. I followed his eyes only to see a bright light falling to the group. It looked like a shouting star, but it wasn't, it was a pod.

I looked at Bellamy, before running towards camp only for Bellamy to run after me shouting at me to slow down. I ignored him and kept running until I stopped at the camp. When we got there everyone was already awake.

"Bellamy, Rae!! Where the hell have you guys been?" I hear Octavia as she rushed over to me bringing me into an embrace.

"We're okay Octavia." I told her calming her down.

"Did you guys see it?" Octavia said with a big smile.

I gave her a small smile, "Yes we saw it. It is a pod from The Ark." I replied, "We need to go and find it, before someone else does." I told her.

"No one is going anywhere." Bellamy said looking at me, "We leave at first light."

I gave him a confused look before speaking up: "Bellamy, then it will be too late. Someone or something else will have already have found it."

"I said we leave at first light. End of decision" he said before walking over to his tent.

"Your brother is so frustrating." I growled.

"Well its Bellamy, what did you expect?" Octavia said laughing.

I nodded at Octavia and started scanning the Camp for Clarke and Finn.

"Octavia, where is Cla..." before I could finish I was cut off by a voice.

"Looks like everyone's up." I hear Finn's voice say. My eyes flicked toward him and Clarke. Clarke eyes met mine and she rushed over to me before pulling me into a hug.

"Where have you been?" she asked me, before letting me go.

"Where have I been? Where have you been?" I asked trying to change the question that was asked to me.

"It doesn't matter, we need to go to that crash site." she said, avoiding my question.

"Bellamy said we can't leave until sunrise." I told her, getting frustrated all over again.

"And when have you ever listened to what Bellamy says?" she asked me, as she started walking toward Bellamy's tent, with me and the others following after her.

As she walked into Bellamy's tent, with me following soon after the site in front of me was one that I did want to see at all. There in front of me laid two girls on Bellamy's bed half naked. Are you serious? Not more than a half hour ago, Bellamy and I was laying in the forest together and now there are two whores half naked on his bed. Just when you thought to yourself, maybe, just maybe he changed. I let him see the side of me no one has ever seem. I showed him myself in my weakest moment. I can't believe I was so stupid. I should have known better.

"Don't' you knock bitch?" Roma said to us as we walked into the tent, "Oh looks like everyone is getting a free show." she said just as Finn walks into the tent.

"Don't get your hopes up, Honey." I told her, grinning.

"Where is Bellamy?" Clarke asked the girls ignoring my statement.

"We don't know. We were waiting here for him, but he never came" Roma said frustrated.

"His gear is gone." Finn told us.

"That son of a bitch." I shouted.

"We need to go now." Clarke told us, "Whatever's in that pod Bellamy wants to find it first and we can't let that happen." Clarke said before walking out of the tent. I walked out of the tent and went to my own. I gathered some supplies and a knife that I made out of the wreck of the drop ship before meeting Clarke and Finn outside again.

"Ready to go." I asked her, as I stopped in front of them. She nodded her head and we began our long journey to the pod.

We have been walking for what felt like hours even the sun was beginning to raise for behind the mountains. Even though my mind was supposed to be on finding Bellamy before he does something stupid, my mind kept going back to Charlotte. I couldn't get her out of my head, it was like she was haunting me and I deserve it, because it's my fault she's dead.

"Maybe we should split up." I heard Clarke voice, as she bring me out of my own horrible thoughts.

"That's a good idea. You guys go right and I'll go left." Finn said, "And be save" he added before walking in the direction he said he was going to go.

"Come on Rae, let's go." Clarke said, as we started walking in the opposite direction.

Clarke and I walked for a few minute and finally we came across the pod. Clarke and I rushed towards the pod before opening it. My eyes widened when I saw who was sitting in front of me.

"Raven?" I said shocked.

Raven slowly open her eyes and turned her head to my direction. A smile form on her face as she started laughing.

"Rae, did I make it?" Raven said, as her smile was growing bigger.

"Yes Raven, you made it." I cried with joy. I help Raven out of the pod before pulling her into a big embrace. I cried into her shoulder and she into mine. After a year and a half I finally have two of my family members with me on earth.

"I missed you so much." I cried, letting her go.

"I missed you to Rae." She said, as we wipe our tears away, "Where the hell have you been the last year and a half?" she asked me.

"Well, that's a long story." I told her

"Raven?" we hear someone call from behind us. I looked behind me only to see Finn standing there with a shock expression on his face.

"Finn!" Raven said with joy, running over to him, throwing herself into his arms.

I looked at them with a smile, thinking how happy I am that we're all together again. I missed them so much, I couldn't even describe the feeling I was feeling right know. I looking towards Clarke, with the smile still placed on my face, but when my eyes locked on Clarke I could see the sorrow and regret in her eyes. I looked at her with a confused look on my face. I slowly followed her eyes, only to be met by the lovely couple kissing. My mind put the pieces together, piece by piece, before recognition covering my face.

"That little son of a bitch." I whisper, only that Clarke and I can hear myself. I started stomping over to Finn, only to be pull back by a hand.

"Rae now isn't the best time." Clarke whispered to me.

I gave Clarke a small nod and backed off. I looked over to Finn and Raven again only to see Raven staggering.

"Raven." I ran over to her before she fell, "You need to sit down." I told her, helping her sit down on a rock.

"Rae's right, you may have an concussion." Clarke told Raven, as she walked over towards us, "She needs to put pressure on her wound." Clarke said as she put an ice pack against Raven's head.

"Thanks." Raven said, giving Clarke a small smile.

"This is Clarke, she was with us on the drop ship." Finn told Raven,

"Clarke? This is all because of your mom." Raven said standing up. I moved closer to her to catch her if she stagger again.

"My mom?" Clarke asked confused.

"This was all her plan. We were trying to come down here together. If we waited..." Raven started, "Oh, my God. We couldn't wait because the council was voting whether to kill three hundred people to save oxygen." She said rushing over towards the pod, before searching around in it.

"W-What?" I asked shocked.

"The radio's gone. It must've gotten loose during re-entry. I should've strapped it to the A-strut. Stupid!" Raven said, hitting the pod in frustration.

"Raven it's not your fault" I said, putting my hand on her shoulder, calming her down, "Someone got here before us. We have to find him."

"Hey! Where is it?" Clarke shouted at Bellamy, when we finally found him.

"Hey, princess, you taking a walk in the woods?" Bellamy grinned, as he turned towards us.

"They're getting ready to kill three hundred people up there to save oxygen, and I can guarantee you it won't be council members. It'll be working people." Clarke shouted at him before, taping his chest, "Your people."

"Bellamy, where's the radio?" Finn said, as he shoved Bellamy backwards.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Bellamy said, shoving Finn back.

"Stop it!" I shouted at both of them, "We don't have time for your childish behavior. They are ready to kill people up there, innocent people, who have done nothing wrong." I yelled, pushing them away from each other.

"You're Bellamy Blake? They're looking everywhere for you." Raven said, grinning at him.

"Shut up" he shot back at her.

"Looking for him, why?" Clarke pressed on.

"He shot Chancellor Jaha." She told us.

I looked shocked at Bellamy, before speaking up: "You did what?" I asked him, still in shock.

"That's why you took the wristbands, needed everyone to think we were dead." Clarke told him.

I walked over to Bellamy, stopping in front of him, slowly raising my head to look him directly in the eyes, "You know what? Just because your family is down here does mean you can destroy everyone else's" I told him before turning away.

"Rae..." he started, but was caught off from Finn.

"All that 'whatever the hell we want'? You just care about saving your own skin." Finn said, pushing him back. Bellamy ignored him and just turned around walking away.

Raven started running after him, stopping him before he got any further, "Hey shooter, where's my radio?" she said, stopping in front of him.

"Get out of my way." Bellamy growled.

"Where.is.it?" she pressed on.

"I should've killed you when I had the chance." Bellamy shot back at her.

I run to them pushing Bellamy away from Raven, standing protective in front of her, "You're not going to lay a hand on her, or I'm the one you're going to deal with in the end, got it" I growled to Bellamy.

He eyes soften a bit when he saw me, but hardened once again when I threatened him, "Jaha deserved to die. You all know that." He told at me.

"Yeah, he's not my favorite person either, but he isn't dead." Raven said, pushing me away so that she can step forward.

"What?" Bellamy asked shocked.

"You're a lousy shot." She told him.

"Bellamy, don't you see what this means? You're not a murderer. You always did what you had to do to protect your sister. That's who you are. And you can do it again by protecting three hundred of your people." Clarke started as she approached Bellamy.

"Where's the radio?" I asked him, as my eyes softy.

His eyes filled with regret as he spoke up, "It's too late"

After Bellamy finally told us he threw the radio in the river, we all went back to camp to get a group of people to help us find it. I was currently by the edge of the river, searching for the radio by myself. The others were more in the middle of the river searching for it there. Mind kept wondering away. Not more than a day ago Charlotte died and now 300 people are going to be killed and it's all my fault. If it wasn't for me Charlotte would still be alive and if I could have just fix The Ark, those people would not have to die now. They could still be with their families, their children, their wives and husbands.

"Rae. Can we talk" I hear Finn's voice came up from behind me, "Please"

I turned my body around, raising my fist before clocking him in the jaw.

"I can't believe this" I told him with tears in my eyes. "You of all people" I said, letting the tears fall.

"Rae please..." Finn started, but was interrupted by someone shouting.

"I found it" one of the delinquents shouted.

I ran over to them leaving Finn standing there. As I stop in front of Raven I slowly took the radio out of her hands and started to inspect it. There were wires loose and most of the outside was damage, but that was just the outside that I could see, the inside must be way worst.

"Can you fix it?" Clarke asked, as she made her way over to us.

"We can try, but it will take time. Time that we don't have" I told her.

"Rae's right, we first need to strip the whole radio, before we can actually see what's wrong with it, then we can eventually start fixing it" Raven said to Clarke.

"I told you. It's too late" Bellamy told us again.

"Do you have any idea what you have just done? Three hundred people are going to die because of you!" Clarke shouted at Bellamy.

"You asked me to help. I helped you" Bellamy shouted back at her.

"Hold up." Raven started, stopping their arguing, "We don't have to talk to the Ark. We just have to let them know we're down here, right?" She asked them.

She looked at me smirking. I looked at her confuse, before I finally clicked, "Raven Reyes, you're a genius"

When we got back to camp orders started flying around. Raven and I were going to build a rocket to shoot up flares, letting The Ark know we were alive.

"We need to launch those flares ASAP if we have any hope of saving those people" Raven told The 100, "Finn, get that control panel to camp"

"Hey you, pull out those fire circuits in one piece or they won't work" I told one of the delinquents.

"Raven help me tighten this bolts" I told Raven as I stopped in front of her. She nodded her head before helping me. I worked on the bolts as I heard footsteps come up from behind me.

"Need some help?" I hear rough voice say. I looked around only to see Bellamy.

"No, we don't need your help Bellamy, don't want you breaking something again or setting us on fire" I said giving him a fake smile.

"Rae, I'm sorry okay." Bellamy said looking down, "I was trying to protect my sister, you should know that." he said softly.

I let go of the bolts and slowly made my way to Bellamy, stopping as I stood in front of him. I put my hand on his shoulder, looking into his eyes as I do so. My eyes soften as I finally spoke up, "Bellamy, it's not like I didn't know you were doing it for your sister, it just you could have told me and we could have figured our another way." I told him, letting my hand fell to my side.

"There wasn't another way. They're going to kill me when they get down here Rae. I couldn't let that happen. I won't leave Octavia here alone." he told me, his voice hardening as he took a step away from me.

"You don't know that Bellamy. We could have come up with something. Something other than throwing away the radio. You know that we need them. We won't survive long without them." I said to him.

"Yes, I do know that Rae! You of all people should know how they are after everything they have done. They locked Octavia up, hell they even locked you up." he said harshly, before turning around stomping away.

"Okay everyone, let's go, lets fire these babies" Raven said, as she came out of the drop ship.

The 100 gathered a good distance around the rocket. I stood in the middle of Clarke and Bellamy as they fired the rocket. We stood there in silence as the flares made their way to the sky.

"You think they can see it from up there?" Bellamy asked us.

"I don't know. I hope so" Clarke told him, "Can you wish on this kind of shooting star?" Clarke asked us, as she look over towards us. I gave her a small smile, but Bellamy gave her a weird look.

"Forget it." She said, looking at the flares again.

"I wouldn't even know what to wish for." Bellamy said, but I could feel his eyes on me as he did, "What about you guys?" he asked us.

I saw Clarke look over to where Finn and Raven stood holding each other.

I turned away from then, looking at Bellamy, "I just want things to go our way for once." 

There you have it guys another update!!

I hope you guys enjoyed read it. There was a lot of stuff that happened in this chapter. Like Rae and Bellamy's little moment they had. Rae with here emotions she is feeling after what happened with Charlotte and also Rae finding out what happened between Clarke and Finn. 

Please tell we what you guys thing about the book so far and.... 

Please Vote & Comment

xxx

Sincerely

Amoré Du Plessis

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

50.9K 1K 25
COMPLETED [ BOOK ONE ] "Welcome to the new age." 2 years ago, I picked up the gun that had killed my father and used it to shoot the man who had sho...
108K 1.8K 44
The job of being Marcus Kane's daughter isn't an easy job. Always in the spotlight to be a model Ark citizen. Always having to follow the rules. Alwa...
214K 4K 31
A story in which a twelve year old girl on the ark, locked up for secrets she has yet to reveal, gets sent down to the mysterious earth with 99 other...
142K 1.8K 24
the 100 - s1 *first book to 'the 100' series* *unedited* Maybe it was meant to be, maybe it wasn't but he knew from the moment he saw her in the Ark...