5sos Adopted Me | 5sos Fan Fi...

By darnedluke

"But I doubt any one of us four can stay just friends . One of us will be like her brother , the other her be... More

5SOS Adopted Me-5SOS Fan Fiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Mistake
Chapter 18
Hi
Chapter 19 { p. 1 }
Chapter 19 { p. 2 }
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Just Us Two-
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Winner !!!! Dun dun duh
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
{ Testing }
Questions?
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 24

16.9K 454 475
By darnedluke

{ Lazily Edited Sorry }

( READ MY NOTE IF YOU WANT A DARN PIZZA )

Diana's POV:

"DIANA GUESSSS WHAAAATTTT" Luke yelled as I walked into the living room .

"What , Luke?" I laughed as I sat down next to him on the couch.

"Calum do you want to tell her...?" Luke smiled so big , it was adorable seeing him this excited.

"DIANA WE ARE HAVING AN ACOUSTIC SHOW IN THE PARK UP THE STREET !" Ashton yelled telling the news.

"Hey , I was supposed to tell her !" Calum fake cried into Michael's chest.

"It's okay baby we can go have hot steamy sex if you want." Michael said as he patted Calum's back.

"Okay..." Calum wiped his 'tears' away and they both got up exiting the room.

"WE ARE GOING TO THE GAME ROOM WE ARE NOT HAVING HOT STEAMY SEX OKAY.!?" Michael yelled back to us as we laughed .

"What!? We aren't !? WOW" Calum hit Michael , laughed and soon they were out of sight.

"I'm going to join them for a threesome " Ashton laughed as he got up , before he left his kissed my cheek .. "Lurve you , see you in a bit." With that he walked off following Michael and Calum.

"I guess it's you and I Luke" I laughed turning to him.

"What do you want to do?" He smiled down at me .

"Well do you want to go to the movie theater?" I asked Luke , there's this new movie I am dying to see ... Ashton refuses to take me to see it.

"What movie would we watch?" Luke laughed.

"The Fault In Our Stars?" I looked up at Luke giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Nope , don't give me that look Diana ." He turned his head laughing .

"Fine , I'll just go by myself .. I hope I don't see mean fans." I sighed walking to the car.

"You're good , you're real good Diana." Luke chuckled getting into the car .

"Yes , now we go!" I turned the car on .

**********

"Luke , stop crying !" I laughed , practically out of breath.

"B-but , he died!" He let out a few more tears , I smiled at how freaking adorable he was acting right now.

"Bring it in , c'mon .. It's okay Luke." I opened my arms and let Luke hug me. He's so tall , my arms don't really reach his shoulders ..

I wrapped my arms around his waist , as he snuggled his head into my neck. "You okay?" I giggled.

"Yeah thank you " He laughed , " do you want to go to Jamba Juice?"

"Yeah , sounds good .. Should we ask the others if they want anything?" I asked as I pulled away from him

"Nah , just us two." Luke smiled down at me .

*********

*DAY OF ACOUSTIC SHOW*

"Diana , stop" Ashton laughed as I awkwardly stared down at him setting up from the stools we put up for the four guys , myself and Adam.

We had six security guards , undercover , we want the girls to be close but not too close. There were already a few girls here , two hours before the show. Ashton and I had been the only ones here to set up , the others getting ready.

"Sorry ," I laughed looked down at my check list which consisted of :

Q & A , making sure the girls are safe , discussing me and my story and , and finally talking about mine and Ashton's relationship , I guess we can call it that .. I don't even know .

****

"Do you guys know this one song , you know , off our recent and actual album its called Long Way Home."

Michael smiled taking into the mic , yes a mic so they can hear the songs better.

Screams filled the park , about 120 girls and 15 boys were here . They all sat criss-cross right in front of us on a patch of grass . We sat on stools placed on a small rectangle of concrete . We were all shaded by a huge tree , the tree reminded me of the pixie dust tree from Tinkerbell.

"Well we're going to play it for you , so enjoy .. 1 , 1 , 2 .. 3." Calum whispered and they started playing the song , I honestly love the song . The way it's composed , and it sounded better acoustic .. I just love Michael's part especially the lyrics , "Catching fire like kerosine."

I smiled as they played swaying side to side , I closed my eyes for it a bit . It was so peaceful , I haven't felt so calm in a while.

Soon the song ended and it was the fourth one they played , we agreed to : play 4 songs , do Q&A , play another song , discuss me , play one last song , meet people.

"Q & A time now guys !" Luke smiled , getting out his phone real quick. I stood up , grabbing my stool , and placing it next to Ashton so we can share a mic.

"Question time! Ask any of us , including Diana and Adam! " Ashton look up waiting for the first question.

"Yes , You in the teal shirt !" Luke pointed and the girl stood up.

"First of all this was awesome okay, this is for Michael !"

"Yaaaaaaasss" Michael exaggerated.

"Mikey , how long is it ?" She giggled awkwardly

"HAHAHA ! WHOA SLOW DOWN THERE THAT IS PERSONAL!

* cough cough* 9 inches... ( a/n : IDK IF ITS TRUE IM MAKING IT UP K ) " Michael laughed.

"Next person is , you over there with the pink flower crown." Ashton called , she was very pretty might I add.

"Okay um for all of you , The Fault In Our Stars or If I Stay."

"The Fault In Our Stars !" Luke screamed quickly .

"I haven't seen it ."Michael mumbled

"Me either ."Ashton muttered .

"Same , Luke when did you see it?" Calum asked , raising an eyebrow at him.

"While you guys were in a threesome Diana and I went to go watch a movie , I mean y'all take forever in there." Luke laughed staring down at his hands.

"Slut !" Someone yelled , and my head shot up.

"Thank you ," I whispered into the microphone , this is how I'm treated yay.

"Hey ! Don't you dare , Diana isn't a slut . Whoever said that and whoever agrees , shame on you! You guys don't know her , you don't know what she's been through . She isn't a slut , not even close. We'll talk about her later on through the show , but if I hear another insult toward her I will leave , and I'm sure the others will too." Michael spat down at the fans sitting down , I have anxiety now .

"I think we should just start Good Girls now .." Calum whispered and they all agreed , they started to play good girls .

***********

"So let's begin about Diana , Diana come on up a little closer .. Sit by Luke." Adam stood up with his mic in his hands talking to the girls.

After Michael told them a bit off they've been super quiet. I'm so nervous , well here goes nothing.

"Um hi guys , if you don't already know .. I'm Diana and i'm here to tell you about myself and my background ." I waved and stared down at the floor , I looked over to Ashton and he put a thumbs up.

"I'm 17 , and I'm a foster child ... I have been since I was very small , maybe 2 or something .. I hardly remember my parents . The only thing I remember is my mom , her sitting at the table giving me Apple Jacks... My name is Diana Rose , Rose is my middle name .. Still waiting on that last name! Adam , for the past three-ish months , has been taking care of me . We're currently waiting to get the forms so he can adopt me . Adam is a great person , just like these four guys . All I have left to say is , I'm just a fan girl living out my fan girl dreams. We're the greatest friends , one of us a bit more ... What can I say though? I mean if you were me you wouldn't be able to be just friends with one of them... I mean I fell in love with them all over a phone , in person and really getting to know them personally ; it's great. You , right there , if you were me how would you feel if more than a million girls hated you and thought you were some major slut or 'groupie'?" I breathed out softly , trying to chose the right words.

" I wouldn't like it , I think it'd be wrong when they don't know me so why would I need hate? If I was then , call me that , but I wouldn't be one ... I would probably take it really badly , and want to hide under a rock till I'm 56." She spoke softly , bowing down her head and whispered "I'm sorry for the things I've called you Diana ."

"It's alright , anyways see? You guys wouldn't like it , you all hardly know me! Wouldn't you all feel the same way I do right now?" I stood up and walked a bit forward .

"Yes" , "yup , "yaaas" , "yeah."

Was all heard through the small crowd in front of us .

"Please , if I do anything VERY wrong and actually act like a major slut .. Go ahead hate on me call me rude names. Honestly though , I'm not that at all , and I don't appreciate your guys' hate. You have no idea what I've been through.... Thank you for listening .. Do you guys , um , have anything to say or ask?" I mumbled , I'm shaking right now .. Jesus , help me.

*crowd*

"Diana , i love you !"

"Stay strong .!"

"I'm sorry!"

"It's okay!"

"We'll trend #DianaWeApologize on twitter !"

"So who's your bae in the band?"

"You're so pretty."

"DIANA I LOVE YOU OKAY!?"

"Thank you , ahaha" I laughed to the side and sat down next to Luke.

"That was great , you did good." He said and put his arm around my shoulder in a quick side hug.

"Alright gals & guys , this is our last song before we meet you all and it is ..... Luke hit it !" Ashton laughed , pointing down at Luke.

"... And I wish that i was 18 " Luke sang , and let me just tell you how much I looooove 18 AGHH.

********

"This is so boring ! It's almost 6 , can we go home?" I whispered to Adam as the boys were meeting the fans that came to see the acoustic show.

It only consisted of them meeting beautiful girls in short shorts and crop tops , and just beautiful eyes and hair and everything . It wasn't all that great. Ashton and I never even discussed 'us' he said it was " a bad time " . I'm sitting in the corner of the park's bleachers inside the gym , which we moved into since it was so hot. It was so annoying and obnoxious to watch Ashton meet gorgeous girls , his age , and flirt with them! I couldn't stand it , imagine when he goes on tour?

"Diana , there's about 50 more girls , wait a while .. If you want you can go play on the play ground ."

"I'm not a little kid ." I groaned , laying down now on the bleachers.

"I know , I was joking , 50 minutes more at the least okay?" He gave me a sympathetic smile and I just nodded already in a bad mood.

"What's Ashton doing?" I sat up while Ashton talked a girl , they were both laughing so hard .. He wrote on her picture AGAIN. The girl is now giggling standing off to the side of Ashton .

"He's doing the usual , oh my gosh I'm going to murder that kid ." Adam spat and I look at him confused .

"The usual?" I asked .

"Yeah , the usual . He finds a very pretty attractive girl , makes a great impression signs his number on their picture and makes them stand to the side so they can go out to eat after since he'll be hungry. I can't believe he's doing this , knowing he's seeing you and you're right here watching."

"A-are you serious?" I chocked out , I'm going to cry and it's just going to be crying with pure hurt and hatred . I knew I shouldn't have trusted Ashton! He lied to me!

"I'm going to walk home , can I have the keys please??" I wiped some tears away as Adam quickly handed me the house keys , he knew he wouldn't be able to help me with this for now .

I ran down the bleachers and out the doors hearing one of the guys screaming out my name.

******

It's been 12 hours , it's 6 a.m and I haven't come out of my room. I been in here blasting music with my door locked. Adam's come in to leave me food and drinks but other than that no one has come in. Luke and Michael were knocking on the door about every 15 minutes but I just ignored it and they stopped 4 hours ago. I haven't really stopped crying , when I do it's because I have no tears left . Ashton hasn't checked on me at all , I knew exactly where he was though . I can't believe he did this to me . He said he almost loved me! We lurved each other !

I loved him , I admit it , I think I already have but I do! I really really did love this guy , I thought he felt the same way. Ashton hasn't changed at all , I should've known. I'm really not fine at all , I'm broken.

I should have just stuck with my plan! I should've just broke his heart and leave him for the hurt! Now look at me!

"ARE YOU HAPPY ASHTON!? " I screamed loudly throwing my phone at the wall .

I quickly got my earphones out , pulling them. I stumbled my way to the closet and changed into my running shorts and sports bra . I put a sweatshirt over my shorts bra and quickly slid on my running shoes.

I softly walked down the stairs , and out the door . I pressed play on my phone , which was now slightly cracked , and I just ran. In the distance all I see is fog , the sun slightly visible .

About 15 minutes into my run the song Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade played , but I stopped ; my shoes glued to the floor . As I squinted into the distance , I saw a manly figure standing behind a layer of fog.

"J-James?" I cried , no . No no no no no .

"NOOOO" I screamed , how did he find me!? I turned around and tried running but tragically I tripped , my legs giving out on me and fell onto my knees. I felt the pain and felt the warm blood coming out from my new wound.

"There you are! I've been looking for you." And he came closer to me and closer .

*********

A/N:

This is coming to an end

:( awh boo . The sequel will be up to add to your libraries soon . It's going to be called

' Just Us Two '

Ps I hope you are having ( or had ) a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 941 44
He's always admired her from afar but has never said a single word to her. It's his turn to take a shot at love. Book 2 in the Communication Series•
997K 41.8K 27
One by one, they'll all be dead. [unedited]
72K 2.2K 31
"Maybe one day we can, lie together, quietly in peace, without a care in the world." I only smile softly at that, knowing the long journey ahead of...
4.7K 147 17
"It's the moments, like these, that keep me alive." Warnings: Self-harm, family issues, alcohol, depression, suicide