50 Shades Darker of August |...

By Yasmine_Baby98

BOOK TWO! THIS BOOK CANNOT BE READ AS A STAND ALONE!! READ 50 SHADES OF AUGUST FIRST! 🗣🗣 ~Hard to trust whe... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Seven Continued
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine (Sneak Peek)

Chapter Five

6.1K 389 170
By Yasmine_Baby98

September 30, 2017

It has been thirty minutes since August get home from recording in the studio. He laid on the couch with his arm over his eyes, covering the sunlight beaming through the curtain. His phone starts to vibrate, and he lazily gets it. He unlocks his phone, and it's a text from Jamal.

J Man: Yo, Aug? Where you coming back ta New Orleans?

August chuckles while shaking his head then he text Jamal back.

I was over there yesterday.

J Man: Oh damn. Well, a nigga need ya to come to Miami.

August's eyebrows furrows at the text message and text him back.

Nigga what 4?

Jamal texts him instantly and August laughs at the message.

J Man: Cause nigga they done opened up a new strip club over there. Heard that shit was poppin. Thats da move when you make up yo mind to coming back. Ight?

Ight, man. I hear ya.

August put his phone on the table and get in the same postion he was in before. He listens to the silence in the house as his thinking gets out of control.

Just read it.

August sits up and grabs his phone again. He clicks on the attachments that Travis has send him and waits for it to load. Once it loads, he starts to read.

August Alsina's Life

By: Nikita Swann

August Anthony Alsina Jr. is a 26 year old R&B singer whose been through a lot in his life with the passing of his older brother Melvin Labranch whose life was taken away from bullets in his chest. He takes care of his brother's kids like they are his own. The oldest one of the nieces is Chaylin, she's 12. She's very smart and mature for her age.

August starts to smile as he continues to read on.

Amaiya is 8 years old. Fun fact... they called her Noonie. She also tell it like it is. Kayden is 7 year old, and she likes to draw. Kayden loves the idea of love and fairy tale endings.

"You right about that." August chuckled as he keeps scrolling to read more.

August has two brothers Travis Labranch and Jamal Labranch and a sister named Netia. They all nice and very protective of August and all of their family members. August's lifestyle-

August stops reading for a second and mumbles to himself.

"Here we go."

August's lifestyle is hard, but he manage to get through it on his own. I personally thinks that if August let people in that he will see that not everyone is out to get him. August is very open with himself sexually; he likes to experience new things. August and I has bonded through the last three months. We had gotten closer as the days went by. Well, I think we did. He showed me how life was for him and what he had to do to provide for his family. Getting over a loss of a brother or anyone really, is hard to do, but I know the pain won't go away. You just learn to deal with it and face the fact that they are no longer with us on this earth. August is a good person with good ambitions. I enjoyed my time with him, even though we did have a disagreement about personal things before I left but I still don't want anything bad to happened to him. I hope you view this man like I view him. Strong, Determined, and Loving. Support him in every way you can. He needs all the help he can get to be bigger than he is now.

August, if you're reading this right now just know I want nothing but the best. You told me and showed me things that I will never tell another soul. I'm glad you took me into your home and took care of me amongst other things. Showed me to love myself more and not settled for less. I thank you for your words of wisdom and kindness. You inspires millions of people even though you don't think of yourself as that or a role model. Keep doing great things and drop those singles and albums for your fans. They can't wait too long, you know.

August smiles and is impress with the article, noticing that Nikita probably wanted to go deeper with what happened between them but she knew she couldn't. August exits out of the article and walks to his studio room then looks for his beat for his song called Wait. He plays the beat and press record then starts singing.

"I'm not telling you to wait onnnn me.
I'm not telling you to wait on me, nooooo. I'm not telling you to wait, but I'm hoping that you'll wait. I know this may not be my place, but I got something I should say to you. Sometimes I'm in a different space, but that don't change the way I feel for you, I do. This may not be the best time, I got a lot going inside my mind. Don't think for a minute that I'm a fool. Don't know what I'll do if I lose you. You need someone who will be there to hold you. I can't even say that it's fair, but I do. Hope you know I'll always be here if you need me.
What I gotta say isn't easy. If you gotta leave. Girl, I won't stop you, so do what you gotta do. I don't want you to go. But I got a few things in life that I gotta do. I'm not telling you to wait.
I'm not telling you to wait on me.
I'm not telling you to wait on me, but I'm hoping that you'll wait.
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait."

August stops the beat and figure out the next verse to the song then thought about Nikita. He plays the beat and start the recording again.

"I told you when I met you girl that I would need patience. You said that you understood so I thought that you could take it. We have a real good thing. Nothing should come between us. Now you want some things I never promised. You say something missing, I was always honest. Telling you the way that I felt for you could be something real that I never knew.
You need someone who will be there to hold you. I can't even say that it's fair, but I do. Hope you know I'll always be here if you need me.
What I gotta say isn't easy, If you gotta leave. Girl, I won't stop you, so do what you gotta do. I don't want you to go, but I got a few things in life that I gotta do. I'm not telling you to wait.
I'm not telling you to wait on me.
I'm not telling you to wait. I'm not telling you to wait on me, but I'm hoping that you'll wait. But I'm hoping that you'll wait. But I'm hoping that you'll wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait."

August stops singing and press stop on the recorder. He laid back in his chair as he playback his song to listen to it again.

Nikita is with a couple who is abusive to his wife, and they have a daughter together. Nikita is trying to get to the bottom of why the husband is abusing the wife. They has been together for five years and the abuse haven't gotten worse until now.

"Okay, when did it start?" Nikita questioned the couple. "The abuse?"

The husband suddenly speaks up.

"Around the time when I came home late drunk from a poker game, two years ago in November. I lost."

"Then what happened?" Nikita started to write things in the notebook.

Knowing that the husband didn't want to continue the conversation as he breathes deeply while shaking his head and rubbing his forehead in frustration. The husband knows he have a problem but doesn't want to admit it. Then he told the story to her completely.

"I-I.. I was yelling at her and looking for her. Turns out she was upstairs sleeping. I woke her up telling her to go fix me something to eat. She said no. Go fix your own damn self something to eat then she pulled her cover over her head. I said what and she repeated what she said. I blackout and pulled the cover off her and before she could say something else, I smacked her. I grabbed her and pushed her against the wall and choked her badly. I told her again and stop disrespecting me then she went on and fix me something to eat."

"For you to be drunk that night, you seems to remember the altercation very clearly."

"Yeah." He mumbled lowly.

"Why are you abusive toward her? What is she doing to make you want to physically harm her?"

Nikita sees that the wife is uncomfortable with this conversation but it has to be said.

"She be pissing me off with her smart remarks and certain things that she'll do that pissed me off."

"Like what?"

"Wearing them short ass clothes to clubs and shit with her little friends, knowing that niggas gonna be looking at her. Sometimes I take my anger on her because she is vulnerable. I also hated when she be testing me when I tell her to back off. We be having arguments here and there."

The wife folds her arms and frowns at him.

"I just be wanting to talk to him, but he keep saying another time babe or I don't feel like talking about this shit. The reason I dressed like that is because I want to feel pretty, not to make you angry."

"You can dressed like that in public but can't get sexy for me."

The wife sighs in frustration, totally isn't getting the point that she is trying to make.

"Roland, just stop. You're not getting it as usual."

"Well, explain it to me then."

"You think everything is about you and how you feel. How do you think I feel when you hit me or says things to hurt my feelings, ruining my self-esteem, huh?! You are not attracted to me and that's okay."

The husband looks at the wife like she has lost her mind.

"Now, Luna who the fuck told you that shit?"

"Nobody. That is just how I think you feel."

"You can get that out your head cause I am very much attracted to you. No niggas is supposed to be looking at you the way I look at you."

"You shouldn't be worrying what other niggas is doing cause at the end of the day, the only man I want is you. I come home to you. The only nigga I'm fucking is you! What you should be worrying about is this marriage, and how you gonna change because I have had it with you abusing me, with you calling out my name. Secondly, you seems like you don't have the time for to get sexy for me. How could I? You always comes home late."

Nikita begins to speak up.

"Are you cheating on her?"

"No, I'm not." Roland looked at Nikita.

"You can't be abusive for no reason. Something has to happened in order for you to get pushed to that limit."

"I don't want to talk about it." He told her.

"You see?" Luna pointed at her husband while looking at Nikita. "He doesn't want to talk about anything serious, something that can help our marriage get better. He is not trying!"

"How would you try if you saw your mother getting beaten to death by your father, and she almost died behind that shit?! That's all I learned from him was beating on woman! He didn't taught me anything else!" He yelled at his wife.

Mrs. King is in shock. She never knew about his mother because he rarely talks about her. Mr. King realize what he has said and cuss to himself.

"Fuck." He grumbled angrily while rubbing his head in frustration.

Mrs. King tries to get closer to her husband, but he move away.

"Don't touch me right now. Look, can I step out for a while? I need some air." Mr. King looked at Nikita.

"Yeah, sure."

Mr. King gets up from the couch and Mrs. King tries to stop from leaving.

"Ro-,"

"Let him go cool off, okay?" Nikita told her, and Mrs. King's head fell down in sadness.

Mr. King closes the door behind him and walks outside. Nikita looks at Mrs. King and begins to ask her some questions about her husband's mother.

"How is his mother now? Is his parents still together?"

"No, his father died, and last time we talked about his mother. He said that she is in the hospital. I think she been in for two weeks now."

"Is she going to be okay?"

"Yeah. She going home today. She has a bad burn on her arm. She was cooking and the oil got on her arm."

Nikita nods her head and begins to talk.

"I'm glad she is okay."

"Yeah, me too. I hope sh-,"

Mrs. King is interrupt by her husband coming in the room.

"It's time for us to go. We have to go pick up our daughter from her basketball practice."

"Okay." Mrs. King grabs her purse and walks behind him.

"Before you go, I want to say something."

They both looks at her and starts listening.

"Mr. King, if you feel the need to hit women, you should not be in a relationship. Doing violence to someone you love is not showing love. Try to work on your temper. I think that the main thing you need to work on."

"Okay. I will." Mr. King told her.

"Yall need to work together for this to move forward with your relationship."

They nods their heads and agrees.

"Let's pick this up tomorrow. Same time."

"Okay. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

They walks out of the room and closes the door behind them. Nikita gets her things together so she can leave. She grabs her purse and keys and walks out of her office.

She still didn't know where Tyrell is taking her tonight. He wanted it to be a suprise for her. Nikita walks to the elevator and press number 1. The elevator closes and opens once it gets to the floor. As soon she unlocks her door with her lockpad as she is walking to her car. Someone is calling her name.

"Nikita."

Nikita turns around and sees Tyrell running to her.

"Hey." Nikita smiled at him.

"Hey. We're still on?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. I'ma text you when I'm on the way. Send me your address."

"Okay. I will."

"See you later."

"Okay."

Nikita smiles at him and waves at him then gets in her car. She turns on the radio and starts listening to the music that is playing. She parks in the driveway and gets out. She walks toward her aparment door and opens it with her key.

She decides to get ready for her date now, so he wouldnt have to wait on her. Nikita walks upstairs and starts to take another shower. After she finished her shower, she wraps her towl around her body and looks for something to wear. She takes out a gray dress with dark purple flowers and has a little gold in the dress.

"This is the one."

She goes in her drawer and looks for panties to wear then she put some lotion on her body. She put on the dress then walks to the bathroom. Nikita fixes her hair and combs it a little. She puts her hair up in a high pony tail and laid her edges with gel. She put some makeup on and perfume then puts some hoop earrings in. Nikita waits for Tyrell to come pick her up. She is nervous for her first date with Tyrell, but she knows she needed this to get her mind off of other things and August.

"Just try to have fun tonight, okay?" She mumbled to herself as she looked in the mirror for the last time.

She walks downstairs and hears her phone ringing. She opens her purse and gets her phone out. She answers it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello."

"Hey, I thought I told you to send me your address." Tyrell said while smirking.

"Oh shoot. My bad. I was getting dressed. I'm going to text it to you right now."

"Ight."

Nikita immediately hangs up and texts him her address. Her phone vibrates, and she looks at her text message from Tyrell.

Tyrell: See you soon, beautiful.

Nikita blushes at the text message and exits the app. She starts to listen to mysic and play games on her phone to pass time. Minutes later, Tyrell start knocking on the the door and Nikita opens it, revealing him in a black suit.

"Damn shawty."

Nikita hears him mumbling as he starts to smile slightly.

"You look good." He compliment her.

"Thank you. So do you."

"You ready?"

"Yes, I am. Let me get my purse."

"Okay."

Nikita grabs her purse off the table and walks to the front door. Nikita locks and close the door and Tyrell lead her to his car. He opens the door and she get in. He closes the door and walks to the other side and gets inside his car and begins to drive to the restaurant. Tyrell and Nikita makes small conversation to get know each other. Nikita looks out the window and sees a sign on the building. Lagniappe. Tyrell looks at Nikita and smiles.

"I'll take it you never been to this place before?"

"No."

"Good." Tyrell spoke as he parks his car.

"Is the food good here?"

"Yeah, it is."

"Okay. I'll take your word for it."

Tyrell chuckles lowly and gets out with his wallet then puts his keys in his pocket. Tyrell lets Nikita out out his car and closes it. He locks the door and escorts her to the building.

"I hear that a band is playing music tonight. You gonna dance with me?"

"We'll see. The night is still young."

"Sure is. After you, my lady."

"Thank you." Nikita smiles at him as she walked inside the building.

Nikita sees a the word Lagniappe anx drawings on a chalkboard as she walks in.

Tyrell walks behind her, and the hostess walks towards them.

"Welcome to Lagniappe. Table for 2?"

"Yes." Tyrell told her.

"Follow me."

They follows the hostess to their table and they sits on their chairs.

"The waiter will be with you shortly."

"Okay."

Nikita looks at her surroundings and really likes the place.

"You like it?"

"Yes. I do." Nikita smiled at him. "Thank you for taking me here."

"I should be the one thanking you. You the one who accepted my date."

Nikita smiles at him as he starts a conversation.

"Where are you from?"

"I'm from New Jersey. What about you?"

"Baltimore."

"Maryland?"

"Yeah."

"What made you to decide to move to Miami?"

"I wanted a new life, away from the family drama issues."

"I understand. Do you have kids?"

Tyrell chuckles lowly and shakes his head.

"No. I don't but I would like to have some in the future."

"How many?"

"I want two boys."

"Oh no. I can't handle boys. They do too much." Nikita laughed as Tyrell started to laughed with her.

"They are not all bad."

"Yes, they are!" She exclaimed.

"Wha-,"

The waiter interrupts him by giving them the menus.

"The refills for the beer and wine is free tonight."

"Really?" Nikita asked him.

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay. Can I?" Nikita looked at Tyrell.

"You can have whatever you want."

Nikita smiles at him then look up at the waiter.

"I want some red wine."

"And I will like a bottle of the best wine yall got."

"Okay."

The waiter writes down the drinks on the pad and told them that their drinks will be here in a little bit. Tyrell looks at Nikita and begins to asks the question that he was going to ask.

"Why don't you have boyfriend?"

Nikita clears her throat because she was not expecting this question.

"Um, I don't know. Why dont you have a girl? You're very handsome." She smiled at him.

"Thank you. Well, they say I'm too picky."

"You? Picky? How come?"

"Because I'm looking for a certain type of woman. I don't want a hoe to show to my mama."

"Yeah, I hear that."

"Have you just gotten out of a relationship?"

"Um, I wouldn't called it that."

"What would you call it? Friends with benefits?"

"You can say that, but let's talk about something else."

"Okay. I have an older sister and younger brother. I'm the middle child."

"That's good. Are you close to them?"

"Yeah, I am. Very close. Are you close to your siblings?"

"I have a younger sister, and no I'm not."

"Why?"

"Long story short, she had sex with my ex and we stopped talking ever since."

"Damn, I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I'm over it."

The waiter come back with Nikita's glass of wine and a empty glass for Tyrell then hands him the bottle.

"Thank you."

The waiter nods and smiles.

"Yall ready to order?"

"Yeah, we are."

Nikita and Tyrell tells the waiter what they want to order.

"Okay, your food will be ready in 20 minutes."

The food comes exactly twenty minutes and they starts to eat their food and continues their conversation. Seconds later, Nikita compliments the food.

"Mmm, you right. This food is good."

"Told you." He chuckles lowly while smiling.

The band starts playing slow music for a while and people starts dancing on the dance floor.

Tyrell starts talking about his childhood, and they starts laughing.

"Wait what?" Nikita asked in between laughter.

"Yeah, I was trying do a backflip on our new trampoline that our father just brought. It didn't have a net around it, and I fell on the ground and almost broke my back."

"Oh my god. That had to hurt." Nikita stifled her laugh.

"It did. My brother was teasing me for days behind that. I was mad, not at my brother, but the way my back was hurting."

"Dang, Tyrell." Nikita laughed again.

They has finished with their food and the band starts to play an upbeat song. Tyrell gets up and looks at Nikita while holding his hand.

"You gotta dance with me."

"Okay, I will. One time."

"All right. Fine with me."

Tyrell walks her over to the dance floor, and they starts dancing and laughing. They has dance to three songs, and Nikita is exhausted.

"Whoo, you trying to worn me, are you?"

"Nahh, but I like the way you move though."

"I try." Nikita chuckled while smiling.

"More wine?"

"Yeah."

Tyrell pours some wine in her glass and begins to pour some in his.

"What should we cheer to?" Nikita asked him.

"New friendship?"

"Yeah, new friendship."

"New friendship." They said in unison.

They clicked their glasses together and drinks it.

"Keep them coming. That is really good. Wow."

Tyrell chuckles and pour some more in her glass then drinks it. After so many glasses of wine that they both had, Tyrell thought that it was enough for Nikita but she wanted more.

"M-More." Nikita slurred her word. "I-I want more, Tyrell."

"Naww, it's time for us to leave so I can take you home."

"Ugh, home is so lonely."

"Come on, Nikita. We gotta go." Tyrell said while pulling her up from her chair.

"Okay." She mumbled. "I need a bottle of that."

Tyrell put the tip out for the waiter and chuckles. Tyrell walks her toward to the car and gets her inside. He is hoping that the ride will sober her up. Tyrell gets in the driver's seat and starts driving to her apartment. He parks in the driveway and looks at Nikita.

"Nikita."

"Yeah."

"We're here."

"Where?"

Tyrell shakes his head and laughs lowly.

"At your apartment."

"Oh.. right." She mumbled lowly.

"You aight?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"I had a great time with you tonight, Tyrell."

"I'm glad you did. I enjoyed myself too. It was nice."

They makes eye contact and Tyrell breaks it.

"I'ma go, now. Is a hug okay?"

"Yeah, it is." Nikita smiled at him.

Tyrell hugs her tightly, and Nikita takes a whiff of his cologne on him.

Damn, he smells good.

Tyrell slowly let go of her, and they gets lost into each other eyes. Tyrell leans in to kiss her and stops abruptly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mea-,"

Nikita grabs him and kisses him again while massaging his hair. Nikita deepens the kiss, making him groan softly. She kisses him continuously and nibbles on his bottom lip.

"If you keep kissing me like that, you gonna get fucked." Tyrell grunted through the kiss as he grabbed on her waist.

Nikita stops kissing him and looks at him while smirking.

"Maybe I wanna get fucked." Nikita told him without thinking.

Tyrell picks her up and wraps her legs around him, holding her in place then pushes her on the wall of the apartment.

"You're tempting me, baby girl." He growled at her. "I don't like to be tempted."

Nikita moans softly as he starts to caress her legs softly.

"Listen."

"Hmm."

"You're drunk, Nikita."

"And?"

"You ain't gonna remember any of this by morning, and besides I rather fucked you sober than drunk. You will feel me better. I want you to remember who is fucking you." He smirked at her, knowing that she is turned on by his words.

Nikita bits her lips while looking at him.

"Okay." She agreed what he was saying and asked him a question.

"Can you at least take me upstairs?" Nikita asked him tiredly.

"Yeah. I can." He smiled at her.

Nikita gets down from around his waist and Tyrell carries her bridal style then walks her upstairs to her room. Tyrell laid her on the bed and turns around and start to walk to the door, but he is stops by the sound of Nikita's voice.

"Tyrell."

"Yeah." Tyrell turned around.

"Come here."

Tyrell walks toward to her, and Nikita has a sly smirk on her face. She grabs him by his tie and kisses him then wraps her legs around him.

"Nik-,"

Nikita kisses him repeatedly and turns him around on his back while placing her arms on his chest then starts to laugh a little.

"Oh, is that how you wanna play?"

"Tyrell!" She screeched while laughing as he flipped her over on her back, hitting her head on the pillow.

"Now, go to bed." Tyrell deepened his voice while smiling slightly at her behavior.

"Okay." She mumbled at him as he takes his hands off her wrists.

Tyrell stops at her door and looks back at her trying to go to sleep. Nikita closes her eyes for a moment and hears his voice again.

"Nikita, I'ma call you tomorrow, ight."

"Okay. Get home safe."

"I will."

Tyrell closes the door and walks out of her apartment then gets in his car to go home. Nikita opens her eyes and smiles at how much fun she had with Tyrell. Nikita starts to masturbate of the thought of Tyrell until she release then she turns over to go to sleep with a smile on her face.

Yall all know that August have a thing for strippers. Was the article on point? Did yall like it?

There is a new imagine book I want yall to vote and comment on... its called Hennessey by GOLDENTV... Its lit!!

Was this chapter too hot for yall or just right? 😂😌😏 Lowkey I was gonna let Nikita be miserable til August popped up but I was like nahh I'ma let her have a lil fun for a while.

Now yall.. ima be honest... I wanna continue this thing that Nikita and Tyrell got going on... I smell drama already. August... you better hurry up before this nigga take your girl.

I will let you know when I'm updating again. This chapter has 4615 words...

~Kiki~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772K 13.3K 78
"You are MINE! And I would like to see anyone who dares to tell me otherwise, even you." He glares down at me. His eyes, they're so dark, so cold and...
1.4M 40.5K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...
1.3M 31.4K 49
⚠️⚠️Rated Mature ⚠️⚠️ 🌟🌟I do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to the photographers and writers...
19.4K 163 34
Erotic Sub/Dom Romance. Spice Rating 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Over the course of one Spring, Amber - a poet, and Macallan - an artist, become each other's muses...