Barrier - Katsuki x Reader

By tudogg

After an accident as a child leaves you traumatized you shut everyone out and build walls and barriers that w... More

Chapter 1 - Past
Chapter 2 - School
Chapter 3 - Tested
Chapter 4 - A Fanboy?
Chapter 5 - Mall
Chapter 6 - Interaction
hello!
Chapter 7 - Fight
Chapter 8 - Useless
Chapter 9 - Draw!
Chapter 10 - Ready!
Chapter 11- Win
Chapter 12- Poem
Chapter 13- Train
Chapter 14- Window
Chapter 15- Interest
Chapter 16- Trip
Chapter 17- Lesson
Chapter 18- Stop!
Chapter 19- Fear
Chapter 20- Dress
Chapter 21- Cafe
Chapter 22- Festival
Chapter 23 - Anniversary
Chapter 24 - Senseless Fun
Chapter 25 - Participate?
Chapter 26 - Well?
Chapter 27 - Bakugou
Chapter 28 - Y/n vs Bakugou
Chapter 30 - Fuck Off
Chapter 31 - Instincts
Chapter 32 - Risk
Chapter 33 - Wounds
Chapter 34 - Plan
Chapter 35 - Gift
Chapter 36 - Guilt
Chapter 37 - Health
Info
Chapter 38 - Falling Apart
Chapter 39 - Project
Chapter 40 - His House
Chapter 41 - Closer
Chapter 42 - Home
Chapter 43 - Protect
Chapter 44 - Sweet
Chapter 45 - Laugh
Chapter 46 - Training Camp
Chapter 47 - Kids, Baths, and Towels
Chapter 48 - Training Begins
Chapter 49 - Love
Chapter 50 - Trouble
Chapter 51 - Toga
Chapter 52 - What About Him?
Chapter 53 - Confusion
Chapter 54 - Escape
Chapter 55 - Pushed Away
Chapter 56 - Bland
Chapter 57 - Wake Up
Chapter 58 - Beginning of the End
Chapter 59 - Die!
Chapter 60 - Puppet
Chapter 61 - Silence
A/N
SEQUEL!

Chapter 29 - Cruel

16.8K 712 216
By tudogg

You gripped your head with your handb the spinning not stopping and dull yet vivid images flashing repeatedly.

You heard Midnight announce Bakugou the victor but you didnt care.

"Its getting close! Its always this one! If I think about it here, I might kill someone!"

Sudden arms wrapping around you and pulling you into the hall you came out of at the beginning of the match ceased your thoughts.

A sweet scent filled your nose and you began to feel drowsy. You turned your e/c eyes up to the one that was doing it.

"Rest now, this way you won't have to worry about hurting anyone." Midnight's gentle voice coaxed you even further into sleep.

You gladly excepted the darkness, wishing to forget your memories and bad luck.

.

.

You had woken up after the last fight and winners had been awarded. You didn't bother congradulating anyone and only focused on the ground as you walked out of the school, preparing to go home.

You looked up slightly as someone stepped infront of you. Your brow furrowed.

"Bakugou." You hissed, "Get out of my way."

"No, your gonna let me fucking talk and-"

"No!" Your voice raised into a shout, gaining the attention of afew people around you, "That was a horrible trick you pulled! You new damn well about what happens with the noise and you still used it to your fucking will! I said it once and you can count that I'll never say it again, now get out of my fucking way!"

You didnt wait for him to move, shoving past him and marching in the direction of your home.

"The fuck! Get your ass back here!" You heard him scream after you.

You ignored him, breaking into a run and slamming you door closed once you got into your house.

"I cant believe I considered trusting someone like that! Where does he get off from mistreating people!"

And just like that, the barriers you had put up to protect yourself from people were back.

And even stronger than before.

Sorry for the short chapter but hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
69.3K 1.7K 116
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
321K 11.4K 24
You didn't know that the day you wandered away from your mother was the last time you'd see her. You didn't know that saying the wrong words would g...
22.6K 746 18
Love was one of the most important thing for humans. It's confusing. But once you understand it, you'll get addicted to it. Katsuki Bakugo is one of...