The Violinist (A BTS- Yoongi...

Da TempralSinz

For Lyra Walsh, life is simple - Wake up in her Aunt's loft, feed the cat, try not to break anything, and pla... Altro

Chapter 1: The Dream
Chapter 2: The Lonely Producer
Chapter 3: Fun - Raisers
Chapter 4: Auction blues.
Chapter 5: Shattered Dreams
Chapter 6: Strings
Chapter 7: Surprise visit
Chapter 8: The storm
Chapter 9: The Date
Chapter 10: Friends
Chapter 11: Sharps and flats
Chapter 12: Resin
Chapter 13: Treble
Chapter 14: Crescendo
Chapter 15: Last
Chapter 17: Home Again
Chapter 18: Lost Symphony
Chapter 19: Audition
Chapter 20: Ugly Things
Chapter 21: Rush
Chapter 22: Fear
Chapter 23: Away
Chapter 24: Broken
Chapter 25: Pain
Chapter 26: Shattered
Chapter 27: The Devil's Violin
Chapter 28: Red
Chapter 29: New Home
Chapter 30: Bliss
Chapter 31: Life Like This
Chapter 32: Perfect
Chapter 33: Final Symphony

Chapter 16: Goodbye song

423 25 3
Da TempralSinz

A/N: This isn't the ending don't panic. :)

"Ahem....AHEM!"

I jolted away but found myself unable to move. My eyes were blurry so I rubbed them as I looked at where I was. I saw Yoongi still on top of me, sound asleep. I smiled and kissed the top of his head before I was pulled out of my trance.

"Well good morning sunshine." The voice spoke sweetly with a hint of slight irritation. I tilted my head back and my eyes widened at my Aunt who was standing there with her arms crossed. She didn't seem mad, but she was clearly annoyed.

"Oh my god, Auntie Su!" I tried to wake Yoongi up but he just groaned and wrapped his arms tighter around me.

"Yoongi please get up..." I tried to whisper into his ear. He groaned again and I sighed.

"Glad to know you've been having fun for once." My aunt said as she took her bags into her room.

"I thought you weren't getting in till this afternoon?" I tried again to tap Yoongi on the shoulder but he didn't move.

"Look at the time sweetie." My aunt chimed from her room. She came back out and smiled at me, she glanced at Yoongi and chuckled.

"Deep sleeper huh? ....cute butt though." She giggled as she grabbed her purse and walked to the door.

"Auntie!" I said louder than I meant to. She laughed and smiled at me.

"I'll go get the three of us lunch, Try to have him clothed before I get back." She smiled and left us alone again. I shook my head as I finally felt how hot my cheeks where, talk about embarrassing.

"Yoongi, love you need to get up.. my Aunt's back." I said as I tried again to peal him off me. He grunted and finally released me from his arms. He sat at the other end of the couch and rubbed his face with his hands. I stood and dashed to get some clothes.

"I'm hopping into the shower, you can take one after I get out." I quickly kissed his cheek and went to he bathroom.

10 minutes passed and when I opened the bathroom door Yoongi was standing there with a smile. I smiled back and he pressed his lips to mine. I cleaned up the living room as I waited for my Aunt. Yoongi came out of the bathroom before my Aunt returned, his hair still wet and honestly I couldn't stop myself from staring at him. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me, leaning down he kissed my forehead. I smiled.

"So where's your Aunt?" He asked now that he was more awake.

"She went to get lunch for us, I guess she figured we needed a little time to... oh I don't know, not be naked." I giggled as Yoongi's eyes widened.

"You mean she saw.." Yoongi looked slightly embarrassed and I laughed.

"Don't worry, she said you have a cute butt." I giggled and he looked at me with a half smile as his cheeks turned a little pink. Which only made me giggle more.

"Oh good, you're both clothed." My Aunt said as she opened the door and entered with a few bags of food in her hand. Yoongi hurried over to her and bowed as he took the bags from her and she smiled at him.

"Ah, a gentleman." She giggled. I smiled and we sat at her little kitchen table. She handed out the food and we chatted.

"So Yoongi you're the CEO Min Music. That's quite impressive." Auntie Su praised him and it honestly made me smile.

"Yes Ma'am. Music is my first love." He smiled at her and she looked from him to me, nodding.

"I take it my niece is your second love then?" She raised her brow at him and smirked. Yoongi smiled his gummy smile and took my hand in his.

"Yes Ma'am"

"Just call me Su or Auntie. No need for the Ma'am talk." She smiled at him and he nodded.

"Auntie Su? How's Uncle?" I asked, curious about how her stay was.

"Oh he's him. Handsome, busy, charming, and bragging to all his co-workers about both you and me." She smiled.

"Bragging about me?" I asked looking at her slightly puzzled.

"Yeah, you're internship or whatever it's called. It's a big honor right?" She asked and I nodded, remembering that while sitting here with the man I was falling in love with and the most precious woman in my life who honestly was like a second mother to me, I'd be leaving them both in a matter of hours. I lowered my head and finished my meal. Yoongi gently squeezed my hand and smiled at me, I looked up and smiled back at him. He made me feel better but also more sad.

"Ah... you two don't have much time left together right? I've got some errands to run anyway. So I'll leave you two here for a bit, and then we can both take you to the airport if that's alright with the two of you?" She asked and I looked at Yoongi, he nodded and I smiled.

"Yeah, thanks Auntie." I said and got up, I gave her a big hug and she kissed my cheek.

"Anything, anytime." She petted my hair and grabbed her things. She left Yoongi and I at the table and I started to clean up, Yoongi stood and helped me.

We both decided to just cuddle on the couch for a bit then he said he'd help me pack. His phone buzzed as we were wrapped in each others arms, lost in a passionate kiss. He checked his phone then turned it off. I frowned a bit.

"What if it's important?" I asked. He chuckled and rubbed his nose against mine.

"Nothing is more important than the very limited time I have with you." He pressed his lips to mine again and this time I pulled away.

"What are we going to do? I mean.. how can be in whatever relationship we're in?" I asked. He played with my hair and pulled me close to him.

"We'll be fine. Lyra I don't want anyone but you. I'll wait for as long as needed." He kissed the top of my head and I could feel myself blushing. Could this really work? Could we both be apart and be able to endure it?

"I feel the same Yoongi." I smiled and nuzzled against his chest. He squeezed me tighter and then took my hands in his and pulled me up off the couch with him.

"Come on, let's get you packed." He kissed my nose and led me to my Aunt's room where I had my things. It didn't take too long to pack up my belongings and move them closer to the door. I grabbed two bottles of water from the fridge and handed one to Yoongi as we sat down on the couch and waited for Aunt Su to return.

"I thought you said that cat was a demon?" Yoongi said as he wrapped his arm around me, I followed his gaze the demon cat who was laying near Yoongi's feet. The fluff ball seemed to be wiggling around on his back, trying to look cute. Yoongi smiled down at the creature and scrunched his nose as he chuckled.

"Don't let that cute act fool you. He's just happy cause his mom is home now. Usually he's all growls, hisses and scratches." I scoffed as I looked at the cat and stuck my tongue out at it. Yoongi smiled and cuddled me closer to him. We were interrupted by my phone buzzing. I looked to see new text messages I'd missed from my friends. I had to say my goodbye's to them yesterday so I just texted them each a message, I wasn't expecting them to write back to me. My Aunt came through the door moments later and she smiled at us. I didn't notice her taking her phone out till I saw a flash from the corner of my eye. She took 4 more pictures with her phone and I sighed, ugh... she's such a mom.

My Aunt went to pick up my bags and Yoongi got up and rushed to help her.

"I got these Auntie." He smiled that sweet gummy smile at her and I could see her face light up as he bowed to her.

"Ah, you're such a gentleman Yoongi." She beamed. I giggled and got up, walking closer to them.

"He's one of a kind that's for sure." I said with a giggle. Yoongi looked back at me and winked before he made his way with my bags down to his car.

"Are you all set sweetie?" My Aunt asked me and I looked around, I walked back to the other side of the couch and picked up both violin cases. I knew Yoongi most likely had to return the loaner, and I would have to figure out one to use while in NY. I smiled and walked back to her as I nodded.

"All set now." I had my passport and wallet in my purse. I wasn't mentally ready but I was ready.

"I guess we should head down then." Auntie Su said, a hint of sadness in her tone. I hate that we didn't get to spend much time together. I wish I could have stayed another week. But nope. I needed to check into the place I'd be staying at while taking part in the program but first I had to head home and get my car and other things I'd need.

We walked down and met Yoongi at he car, he took both violin cases from me and smiled, leaning forward to kiss my forehead. I smiled back at him and cupped my face with his hands. 
"I'll return this other one, you have one to use for this program?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"Nope, but don't worry I'll get one. I'll have two days before I have to check into the place I'll be staying at so I can find a loaner I'm sure." I said, maybe trying to convince myself. He took my hand in his and led me to the front passenger side door, he opened it for me and I got in. He turned and opened the rear passenger side for my Aunt.

"You too Auntie." He smiled at her and she laughed.

"Keep it up young man and I'm going to want to keep you for myself." She giggled.

"Auntie!" I yelled looking back at her as she got it, this only made her laugh more. "What would Uncle say if he knew you were flirting with a younger man?" I teased. She grinned and giggled.

"He'd get jealous and that would mean more fun for me when he punished me for it." She grinned and winked at me. I blushed and put my head in my hands at what she was implying.

"Ugh no.. no.. I didn't need to know that Auntie, no amount of bleach is going to wipe that from my mind." I groaned as Yoongi took his seat in the drivers spot and he turned on the car. We headed toward the airport, and my goodbye.

We arrived with time to spare. They walked me up to the ticket machine and I entered my info. Within moments my ticket was printed and slipped out the slot of the machine. I sighed and turned to my Aunt. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"I wish you didn't have to go. But you come and stay with me soon okay? This guy of yours wouldn't be against it either I'm sure." She smiled and motioned toward Yoongi. I smiled back and nodded.

"I'll be back as soon as I can Auntie." I clung to her and felt a few tear drops roll down my cheek. She kissed my cheek and gave me a final squeeze, then stepped back and let Yoongi say his goodbye.

"I have never been more frustrated, irritated, moved, loved, and happy than I have been these last few months with you." He said as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me as close as possible to him. He rubbed his nose against mine then wiped away the old and new tears that were starting to streak down my cheek.

"I will never forget my time with you Mr. Min Yoongi." I smiled at him and he smiled back. He kissed the top of my head and chuckled.

"You'll always be my crazy girl." He said with a hint of sadness in his tone. I looked over to see my Aunt even wiping away a few tears. I pulled from Yoongi and smiled.

"I'll text you every day okay? And send video, we will face time as often as possible. And once my time is up, if I don't make it I'll be back, right back here." I said with confidence. I think I was once again saying it more to convince myself. He smiled and shook his head.

"You'll make it, they'll love you." He spoke calmly.

"How do you know though?" I asked.

"Because I love you." He smiled and pulled me close again, pressing his lips to mine. We kissed passionately for a few moments before my aunt cleared her throat signaling we should part ways now. We pulled from the kiss and he placed his hand on top of my head and ruffled my hair.

"I'll talk to you soon my crazy girl." He forced a gummy smile, if he thought that was going to fool me he was wrong. He was just as upset as I was. I nodded though and forced a smile of my own.

"See that Auntie gets home safe... and you get home safe too okay?" I said to him, he nodded and smiled. I picked up my violin case and rolled my luggage over to where I needed to get it checked in. I then got in line for security check and waved as the two of them headed out the door together. I felt my heart sink as I walked sheepishly to my gate. I didn't know what to think or feel, I wanted to turn off the emotion. I looked down at my violin and sighed, I pulled my earbuds from the pocket of my purse and plugged them into my phone. I pulled up a playlist Yoongi had sent me and I took a seat at my gate, listening to the music made by the amazing Min Yoongi himself. I paused and stood moments later when I heard the flight being boarded. I go in line and handed over my ticket,id and passport. I entered the long hallway ramp to the plane and once on board I found my seat and made myself comfy, keeping my violin between my knees in an upright position. After the typical safety check and notice from the pilot I glanced out the window as we made our way down the runway, gaining speed I looked down as we lifted higher.

"Goodbye...." I quietly breathed.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

6.2K 761 20
#2 in Happylife. #1 in minyoongiff #1 in sugabts Park Y/N, a charming high school student and sometimes a little annoying, meets with a cold, rude, t...
26.2K 1.8K 68
How can a singer sing without a voice? How can a daughter be without her parents? One second. That's all it took. And now she's alone. And it's quiet...
8.1K 417 8
Yoongi, a cat hybrid, has been hurt time and time again by a world that would have him believe he's worthless. One day he finds himself in your prote...
5.9K 448 20
Was I always like this ? Attracted towards older men? Or it's just him? Obviously it's just him . No one in this world is like him . "𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐬...