Always A Problem Occurs (BOOK...

By Stacy21Xxx

After getting back onto your old roots, you and Ada Wong make the world a better place again. Years have pass... More

Long Day
Restless
Cold Welcome
The Enemy
The Past Comes Back To Haunt
Knowing Too Much
The Chase
Her Plan
Closer Than Before
Wanted
Needed Time
Finally Gone
Home Adjustments
Questions and Answers
Confidence Shattered
Stable
Piecing Things Together
Author's Update! (READ ;)
Ready
After the Night
Come Back (END)
BOOK 4!!

War Begins

2.2K 72 1
By Stacy21Xxx

(Leon)- "Let me get this straight, you almost kill me? And know you want me to save your family?" I push back Leon a bit before he gets close to the man again. " How about this? You tell us what you know first! Then we decided if we help." The man struggles to say his sentence before we hear a car appear. 

(Y/N)- "Leon there's a black van rolling in!" We all turn our attention to the van, we see multiple people in black hoping off of the van. I drop my hands off of Leon's chest and focus my attention on the men scattering around. We then see a massive man drop down with a mini-gun strapped, I see the gun's wheel turn and shoot us.

The window's break and shatter, without missing a beat I feel arms surround my torso pulling me down to the floor. I hit my head on the wooden floor making me close my eyes in pain, I open my eyes to see Leon on top of me, his head closing the gap to my neck. I see the wooden table break, as the chair makes flying pieces of wood go past my eyes. I see Leon look up at me, he then looks back down to the floor.

(Leon)- "I'm sorry you had to come" He muffles into my jacket, I start to breathe heavy as I see a pool of blood running down the right side of the wooden floor.

Leon lifts his body up a bit making me worried, he looks around to notice the wooden table protecting us. I look up at Chris with the man, I look at my surroundings trying to find an escape. 

(Chris)- "Son of a bitch!" I see the man bleeding out.

(Leon)- "He was followed!" I nudge Leon to look over to the man.

(Y/N)- "Leon we have to try to escape, the guy is bleeding out. He's almost gone if we don't--" I get cut off with the man speaking softly.

(Man)- "Please save my family..." He finally says before dropping his arm to the pool of blood, his eyes close and he stops breathing.

(Leon)- "Damn it!" He says while looking down at me, the bullets stop as I see Rebecca getting carried away.

(Y/N)- "No! Rebecca!" I say as Chris realizes where Rebecca is, making him yell her name loud. I see a blond girl responding to an ear piece, I push my foot off the wooden pole behind Leon. I slide out form under him and roll up, I stand and pull out my pistol. "Chris! Leon!" Chris stands while I start running after her. I hear my name being yelled from Leon as I run with Chris, we try to catch up to them, although it was too late.

I stop and turn around to see Chris talking to his earpiece, I walk back to Leon and Chris noticing Leon pissed. I shove away my pistol and cross my arms.

(Leon)- "You could've gotten killed!" I roll my eyes annoyed.

(Y/N)- "And you could've been drunk and alone during this!, Now we're even aren't we." I angrily say as his lips turn into a firm line. He scoffs and turns to Chris.

(Leon)- "What does Arias want with Rebecca anyway?" Chris shakes his head confused.

(Chris)- "Don't know, we just need to get her back!" I clap, and dust my hands off.

(Y/N)- "Glad to be back with old partners, just like the good old day's" I walk forward, out of the building through the broken windows.

(Leon)- "There's my vacation...again" I stop in my tracks and turn around to hear a cell phone ringing, Leon turns the phone around and my eyes widen. Leon answers the phone, I hear a woman's voice talk. Making Leon speechless.

(Y/N)- "We have leads to what's happening I'm guessing. Rebecca's laptop and his phone, all have evidence and answers we need." Leon drops his head, as Chris nods in agreement. I walk over to Leon and grab the phone from his hand and shove it into my pocket, "We need you Leon...I need you, please.." I see him look at me, then Chris.

(Leon)- "Let's get this over with, shall we?" A smirk appears on my face, making his gaze upon me change from sadness to hopefulness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 10.4K 41
☆~°Together in Darkness°~☆ ☆~°Leon Kennedy X Reader°~☆ ~°☆°~ (Y/N) Ortega was a normal person, they're living with their best friend in Raccoon City...
12.9K 277 16
LEON ART IN BOOKS COVER: @everglaid_ -Twitter or MistFighter -DeviantArt - Female reader! Unless you can change pronouns as you read - After a serio...
1.5K 32 24
Talia was the best doctor in her hospital, head of her own department in the emergency room. She loved her job. Felt like she was doing something mea...
301 8 11
Leon and Anna are as happy as can be when their little girl is born, living the perfect life. Just when things are perfect tradgedy strikes and Anna...