Seasons of the Year (✔️)

Par -pcyxoxo-

Tracy Williams, not your typical shy teenager. She is smart and not so social and is always looking for adven... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73-The End
Author's Note

Chapter 11

23.7K 854 94
Par -pcyxoxo-

Tracy

As soon as we stepped in, the music was too loud to make one's ear bleed, but nobody seemed to care as people was dancing and the place smelled disgusting. People making out everywhere, empty cans and bottles on the floor and even chips.

We followed Brianna who seemed to be popular as everyone said Hi to her as we walked in. Boys touched her, here and there as she started flirting. She totally abandoned us minutes later as we entered with some guy. We were left to think what to do because it was an hour's drive here and taking a bus was a horrible idea because we checked it was impossible. Taking a taxi is expensive, but we can do that.

Skylar and I ended up in the balcony eating chips and dips as we stood out in the cold. It was not that cold, but cold enough that you need a jacket and both of us was wearing just T-shirts and jeans.

"I'm really sorry, I keep troubling you." She said.

"I would have been sorry later if I didn't come here. You would have been in the worse situation." I said.

"Thank you." Skylar said.

Just then two boys entered and they looked at us.

"Drinks?" One asked as he passed both of us a small bottle of juice?

"Sure." Skylar said and the boys passed one each and left.

We couldn't see anything, so I decided to use my phone's flash light, but apparently the drink is written in some other language? Is that even possible ?? How they bought drinks from somewhere else?

We decided not to drink it and we started feeling really tired standing near the balcony and sighing every time we get. That's how bored we are. Brianna totally abandoned us in this place and Skylar said that we should get out of here now.

Skylar and I pushed through the crowd to get out of the frat house to go home. It was a struggle. We encountered many people on our way, who should keep their hands to themselves and I was getting really annoyed now. The room smell disgusting with so many people's sweat. I felt nauseous as I saw the exit and couldn't wait to get out from here. We heard numbers of catcalling from drunk people and we almost made it out, but my phone rang and I pulled Skylar to the kitchen. The kitchen was so messy with foods and drinks on the counter and little on the floor. They were spilled drinks too

"Yea." I said as soon as I picked up the phone as I munched on the chips packet I found.

"Where are you?" Elliot asked me.

"Just out somewhere." I said clearly not in a mood for a conversation.

"Why is there so much noise? You're here?" He asked.

"Here where?" I asked confused and it struck me maybe he thought I was in Kyle's house and I laughed. "No-no." I said.

"Are you in some other party?" He sounded shock. "How can you betray us and go to another party." He accused.

I rolled my eyes. "Firstly, Carson said I was not invited and secondly, Skylar's cousin ended us here." I looked at Skylar who was munching on some Nachos and opened up a bottle of unnamed bottle and started sipping it. It looked like apple juice? I have never been to a party like this before and the first time I came, I can say it is horrible.

I heard Carson's voice next and he sounded angry. This guy seriously have some issues.

"Where the f**k are you?" He said.

"Some frat party, I think?" I said I'm not sure either.

"Where? Which frat house?" He was literally screaming at me.

"Why are you screaming at me?" I said. "It's not like I went to the party you went."

He was cussing softly. "Tell me where are you and Skylar?" He tried again this time a little nicer.

"I think I saw the sign board saying Alpha Frat house." I said wondering.

"Definitely." I heard Skylar who giggled and when I looked at her, she was drunk and I panic.

"I have to go." I said really panic that Skylar is drunk and I have to take her out of here by myself.

"We're coming." Is what Carson said and he ended up the call first. Skylar was still sipping that drink as I pulled the bottle from her and she pouted.

"That is definitely the best apple juice I ever drank." She said as she hiccuped and giggled.

"Not sure if you will say the same thing tomorrow." I muttered as I put one of her arms on my shoulder and I put my hand on her back to support her. "It's not an apple juice." I said

She gasped then laughed. "Am I drunk?" She giggled then she passed out on me. And I realized she had a bottle already and I snatched the other half.

I groaned as I pulled her out of the kitchen and towards the exit as I pushed people who came on my way. Some started cussing at me. Well, they should have moved and not make out just anywhere. By the time I came out of the house it was a disaster. I was exhausted. Skylar's whole weight was on me and I see a huge drive way and stairs that we have to get down and walk all the way to the exit and then call for a cab in the Main Street. The party seemed to be still going great with the loud music playing.

Elliot called me again asking where we are and I said we are on our way home. Actually, Skylar and I are sitting on the steps and she is sleeping with her head on my shoulder.

"You two went so far.. it is an hour drive." Elliot said.

"Don't worry about us.. we are actually doing good." I said. It is not a lie though.

"We already left the party and we are on our way." Elliot said and I was confused.

"I thought Carson is the only one coming." I said.

"The frat you are in is not exactly nice." Elliot said and I was confused. "Stay on the phone with me. Don't end the call."

"Uh-" I said confused by his request ?

"We put you in loud speaker." Elliot explained.

"Okay." I said not really knowing what to do.

"Where are you guys?" I heard Kyle asked "Inside the house?"

"We are sitting on the steps outside." I said.

"I don't think that it is a good idea." Kyle said.

"You think staying inside will help, either?" Carson muttered.

"Well, they don't really have a choice. We are half an hour away from there. What do you want them to do?" Elliot said.

"Just away from there." Carson said in frustration.

"Actually Skylar is asleep." I said honestly and I heard them shouting in unison.

"What? Why? Is everything okay?"

"She drank something and she is passed out?" I said in the most calmest way possible,but inside I was actually freaking out.

"There we go again." Carson said. "Add another problem to the already problem."

"It's not a problem." I said.

"It is." Elliot said. "Your roommate always invite you to the trouble."

"It's not like she meant it." I said defending her.

"But now you are defenceless because you have to not only take care of yourself, but also your passed out roommate." Kyle said.

"The best thing right now is make sure you two are not noticeable." Elliot said.

"We are sitting at the corner of the steps. Is it helping??" I asked.

"No lights?" Kyle said.

"Not much." I added.

"You can move around?" Carson asked.

"I can try." I said because I somehow brought Skylar and I out of that messed up and smelly place.

"Try and get out of the drive way towards the Main Street." Elliot said.

"Will it be safe? We don't want attention from some late comer." Kyle pointed out.

"Then should they just sit over there?" Carson said.

"Man, I don't know." Kyle said in frustration.

"Why are you guys getting frustrated. It is not that bad." I said.

"Girl, it is not bad, yet." Elliot said. "You are in the worst place ever."

I bit my lips. I am not sure what to say, "We will try our best to be away from spotlights." I said.

"That will be the best and if you encounter Ashton Rivera and his group. You better stay away." Carson said.

"Depend on the situation??" I said.

"There will be no situation. Just stay away from them. They are the worse." Carson said and cussed at the same time I heard him honking.

"You guys should relax because you all are not helping me in this situation either." I said.

"We are coming to pick you up, which is a form of helping and we are not trying to scare you, but reality is bitter." Carson said.

I huffed and I noticed few people walking towards the steps and I hope they are drunk or won't bother us. Thankfully they didn't as they walked straight to the entrance of the frat house. Staying in the balcony would have been so much better, I thought to myself.

The other end of the phone was of the three speaking of different scenario which I hope won't take place and they were telling me what I should and should not do in those situations and I was getting freaked out.

Just then I heard someone cursed as they leg bumped on me and landed on floor.I quickly put Skylar to the wall of the steps and stood up with the phone in a hurry and looked at the body laid down.

"Hello? Are you okay?" I asked and I flashed my phone on the person. He was really handsome. His blond hair styled in a spike and his face was beautiful. He have a good face feature and I didn't realized I was calculating his good looks when his blue-eyes suddenly opened and he smiled at me and his smile was a handsome boyish smile which immediately melted my heart.

"Hi there." He slurred as he tried getting up. I offered my hand and he took it as he sat up. "Such a beautiful lady." He said with a grin and I blushed in the darkness. I totally forgot that I was still having conversation with the seasons of the years as this guy tried to look at me, but failed miserably due to the darkness

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Tracy." I said.

"That's such a beautiful name." He slurred. "I'm Ashton, Ashton Rivera."

Important Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book. Please give this book a Vote and share it with other readers. Our updates schedule for 'Seasons of the year' will be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Thank you for the wait. Next update on Thursday! Happy readings!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

153K 4.8K 28
"She's beautiful in her own nerdy way." • Meet Victoria Dawson and Joshua Fletcher. They hate each other because of the past, but what happens when...
3.5M 220K 94
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
33.5K 1.3K 9
:*: jungkook is back to help jimin over come his biggest fear :*:
64.5K 2.7K 22
*Completed* I turned to see Trever leaning against the doorway of the garage with his hands in his pockets. "I appreciate you treating my sister good...