My Love

By NataliaIsNautilus

Alec starts a relationship with Magnus Bane the High Warlock of Brooklyn after the unlikely but fateful night... More

The Party
The Drinking Game
The Healer
Izzy
Story Time And The Date
Where Is Alexander?
Extreme Demons
Court of Demon Kings and Queens
What Magnus Didn't Say
A Late Night Visit
A Late Night Visit
The Apology
What's A Day Off?
Eveything
Downworld Ball (pt. 1?)
A/N
Downworld Ball pt. 2
The After Party
Happy Holidays
That's Low
He Killed An Angel?
Mencintaiku
"We Don't Have To Fight"
His Past
The Rescue pt. 1
The Rescue pt. 2
I Like Jace More (teaser)
I Like Jace More (full)
Meeting Paris
Explaining What Oblivious Angels Say (teaser)
Some Things Are Better Not Heard
The Arrival
I Understand Completely
The Breaking
Beautiful Pain
Downworlder Meeting
The Waking of a Lover
Guilt
Date Night
Parabatai
Don't Go Easy On Me, They Said. I Can Handle It, They Said.
I Can't Be Held Responsible (pt 1 of the Institute Gala scenes)
The Heir Of Hell Indeed (pt. 2 of the Institute Gala scenes)
Surprises All Around! Many Bad! Some Good!
Telling Friends and Family
The Brothers Grimm
Out Of Love
Sorta, Kinda, Homecoming
ALMOST Mundane
The Last Battle
Grieving
Awakening
Homecoming & Transfers
Bachelors For One More Night
The Wedding
The Honeymoon

The Meeting

871 36 7
By NataliaIsNautilus

Alec POV

Turns out Magnus wasn't shorter than usual. I had been so worried about him that I was boxing, usually without tape, or doing some other type of training to get the edge off of my intense amounts of stress that I had picked up more muscle. There was also the fact that Magnus hadn't eaten in the weeks that he had been gone. He was the same size, a bit skinner but Magnus had always been lean and I had just picked up some more muscle. A lot more muscle.

Magnus and I were laid out on his terrace. At first I had been reluctant to sleep outside during the day when someone could easily prey in us but it was relaxing being about to feel the sun on my body and Magnus in my arms. Magnus was sleeping soundly and the past two days since he has been back I had learned a lot about him, and some other aspects of his past. He was willing to answer any questions I had of Paris and other things. Sometimes, if I hit a touchy subject, he would make me wait a few minutes while he poured himself a drink to calm his nerves and then he'd tell me. It was honestly great to know more about him since he knew basically everything about me.

Paris was not at all like the person I had first met when he was carrying Magnus. Paris knew very little about this century and very bubbly and delightful to be around. At first I hadn't seen how the two of them could possibly be connected since Magnus' past seemed so gory and Paris seemed like one of the angels who was to be cooed over, not feared of. But the two started up as if they had never stopped. I never even felt jealous because I knew Magnus loved me and that Paris was off limits no matter what, so my concern level was at an all time low....

Besides the nagging in my brain that told me that there was a reason that I had put my phone on silent. That I did it on purpose because I knew my dad would call whenever the news reached him that my boyfriend was back, could wear runes, had angel blood injected into him, and had a parabatai. That wasn't normal for warlocks, and given the facts that everyone knows about warlocks Magnus should be dead.

Magnus curled up into me and I sighed happily. There was no where I'd rather be than with him. This man was the absolute best thing that I'd ever known. I was going to try my best to to make sure he was never hurt again, and that was why I was avoiding going to the Institute where they were no doubt planning a Clave meeting about him and Paris. The more they knew the worse it would be; they could consider him a danger and lock him up, or separate him and Paris, even go as far as to attempt to kill him. I had no idea what that meeting to could hold. And that was why I was avoiding it, that was why I was afraid of it.

££££££££££££££

I was getting anxious because Magnus was taking so long to get dressed. It was a quarter past noon and after I had finally picked up my phone, we did in fact have to attend a Clave meeting about "The abnormal things that has been occuring that revolve around that warlock, Magnus Bane" as one of the Clave members put it.

"Magnus can you please hurry" I asked nicely.

"I'm almost done" he responded. I waited for another five minutes, playing with the hem of the new sweater that Magnus had bought me before he had been taken from me.

Magnus walked out of the bathroom and I lost my breath at how beautiful he looked in the outfit he wore. I was no longer irritated that he had taken so long him the bathroom.

Magnus wore red jacket with black hearts scattered all over it, a black button up shirt with red buttons underneath the jacket, and black, body-sculpting leather pants. Magnus had a teardrop shaped red ruby necklace on a sliver chain to match the silver and ruby twin rings on his ring fingers. Magnus had a black and red smokey eye, dark red lipstick, and red glitter throughout his hair and over his body.

(That's what his smokey eye looks like)

Magnus held his hand out, offering me an industrial bar. It was a red bar with two black roses on it. Magnus bit his lip, the white teeth in contrast to the deep red of his lipstick. "Wanna put it in?"

I nodded slowly and grabbed the bar from his hand. I took the other one out and placed the new one his his ear. Magnus moaned lightly when I was changing the bars and it turned me on in ways I couldn't begin to explain.

"There" I said, gazing into his beautiful cat eyes. My hand traced the lines of his face, memorizing how he felt and reacted to my every touch.

We automatically leaned into one another and our lips met. The kiss started off slow but grew in passion. My hands ran down his slim body and back up, resting on his small waist.

Magnus' lips moved from my mouth to down my jaw and neck. His lips pressed harder on my pulse point before he pulled off with a smack.

I reconnected our lips and Magnus tugged on my hair. I let a moan slip out of my mouth as my boyfriend slid his tongue inside. We continued to kiss, passion rising to an all time high.

Magnus and I came up for air after a good fifteen minutes of making out.

"We should probably go" Magnus panted out.

"Probably" I agreed.

Magnus reapplied his lipstick in the mirror. I turned my head to the side and saw the imprint of his red lips on my neck. So that's what he was doing. It's okay, it feels great to be claimed by someone I've wanted to be claimed by for so long.

We interwove our fingers and we're out the door.

Maryse POV

"I don't get it Maryse. I just don't get it. How could they be late for something like this? Something this important?" My husband asked lividly.

"Because Magnus just got out of Valentine's hellhole two days ago, Alec has been worried sick for the past two months and they just want to be together. Did you think of it like that?" I asked Robert.

"No but they should've been here by now. There is a very important meeting going on and his first priority should be our reputation. He's bunking this meeting off for someone man of another species" he replied.

"His priority is to his heart. He deserves to be happy and our son is never happier than when he's with his boyfriend. Alec always puts us first, is it too much to ask of you to let him be happy. And for all we know Magnus is just getting ready and putting our son into something presentable" I tried to reason.

"Magnus' opinion of presentable is derranged. Have you seen what he wears?" My husband grumbled. I gave him a pointed look

We walked back into the room with the others and waited for my son to come back. Ten minutes passed, then twenty.

"What's taking so long?" One of the council members, Edwin, yelled.

"Have patience, they are coming from Brooklyn" I replied calmly.

"Do you have any idea what he could be doing with your son? He could be poisoning him, killing him, doing countless unspeakable things that he kind do" the man roared.

"Magnus would not do those things to my son and I would know if something is wrong. You have no reason to be disrespectful" I responded sternly.

"He's with a warlock. He has to be being threatened. That is not the same Alexander who did what he was supposed to and excelled. Always punctual. Not this rebel child who plays with faeries and pretends love, not a child who runs after warlocks and disregards their duties. What happened? He must be hexed. That warlock hexed him" the bigoted man said.

"What is your definition of a warlock?" Paris asked. The angel hadn't been allowed to leave the Institute. He was so sweet, and seeming pure that my motherly instincts seemed to be in full blast around him.

"A disgraceful creature that lives forever and is the spawn of a demon and some poor unsuspecting mortal" the Edwin replied.

"Warlocks used to be angels. They had large wings, not white but black. It signified that they were higher class and more important to mundanes. Lead fighters and warriors. Until some bad stuff happened and our ranks began to be emptied of warlocks and filled into the other people's. I like warlocks, they are nice" Paris said, his voice light and airy.

"And you are a poor excuse for an angel" the old man answered.

"You should not say things like that. He will hear and it won't be good for you. It's not good for many people" the angel warned.

"Who?" Edwin scoffed.

"Me" someone growled. We turned to see Magnus at the door, his eyes blazing with fury.

"Magnus!" Paris exclaimed and encased the warlock in an embrace. Magnus hugged Paris back but kept glaring at Edwin.

"I'm so happy you're back. You and I, oh and Alec too. It'll be so fun. We should watch movies. With popcorn. Isabelle showed it to me yesterday and it's so good. I want to see your cat. It it anything like Tigris? She was mean and like to lay on chest and she was heavy" the excited angel ranted out.

"Oh, yay, Alec!" Paris exclaimed, wrapping his arms around Alec's chest. Alec looked confused and just patted Paris on the top of the his head.

"Finally your stupid son and his pet demon are here" huffed Edwin.

Magnus rolled his shoulders and walked up to Edwin. Magnus leaned over the table and took the old man's face between in his face and dug his nails into the skin.

"I don't care how you talk about me because I promise you I've heard worse. But talk about Alec, Paris or any else who I care about or they care about and I will personally pull you limb from limb in the most agonizing way possible and then I'll put you all back together again. Then I'll give you to a group of demons who enjoy torturing people you are less than satisfactory in my opinion. Do I make myself clear?" Magnus threatened in an eerily quiet voice.

"Yes you mutt" Edwin snapped back.

"Now apologize to Paris. He is your superior and you are the poor excuse not him. If you say something like that, don't ever think I won't know. Because I will, I will know as soon as it slips out of your mouth and enters his ears" Magnus told the, now, seemingly freightened old man.

"Why because he's your parabatai so you know automatically. That's bullshit. Those other people might think so but I'm not buying it" Edwin told the warlock.

Magnus stood back and unbuttoned his shirt, just enough where some of his chest and shoulders were shown. There was a shimmering parabatai rune on the shoulder as plain as day. With a quick snap Magnus' shirt was completely buttoned up again.

He eyed Magnus suspiciously and then looked at Paris. "You aren't a poor excuse for an angel but you do need some history lessons because the stuff you've been saying is completely wrong. I mean, warlocks among angel fleets?"

"I don't need history lessons, you do. Magnus know it too. You were the best flyer we had. Remember Magnus?" Paris said.

"Of course I do. But they don't know that because they were taught differently. They weren't there when you an I were" Magnus said, clearly being careful what he said.

"Magnus did you really work among the angel fleets?" Alec asked, clearly confused.

"Love we'll talk about this later. When I have alcohol and my own house. Can you wait so I can explain without killing that person?" Magnus inquired, pointing at Edwin.

"Of course" Alec said, gazing at Magnus as if he was the only one in the room.

"Well we should get this meeting going. Shouldn't we?" Robert asked. There was mummers of agreement.

£££££££££££££££

"Alec, why didn't you answer your phone?" Robert asked our son angrily.

"It was on silent as soon as I opened my phone and saw the messages I called back" Alec replied, irritated since he had answered the same question multiple times.

"And what took so long to get from his house to here?"

"Magnus had to get dressed"

"It only takes five minutes to get dressed" Robert replied.

"Magnus likes looking his best, we live in Brooklyn, and we weren't in a rush. That meeting was complete bullshit and I didn't want to be there anyway" Alec responded

"He always looks like a hooker from a run down bar and like he hooks up with people, twice on the daily" my husband insulted.

"Magnus always looks like the most beautiful man to ever walk the planet. Don't talk about him like that, it's just wrong" Alec said and marched away to see his boyfriend.

I silently cheered Alec on. I had always taught him to stand up for his family, and I guess that he considered Magnus apart of that. Wait, did he say "we live in Brooklyn"?

Hey guys, I know this is a late update but I'm trying to keep the every other day thing going. This was really enlongated  because the first write of this only had 1600 words so I'm sorry if it's bad.

Comment, vote and share. When this gets to five hundred reads I will do a Q&A if I have submissions. I am very open to suggestions or anything you have to tell me so feel free to hit me up in the comment section.

Be happy, stay strong, and Love Yourself

- Nautilus

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
736K 20.1K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
169K 7.8K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...