Brothers Conflict : Iori's Tw...

By Hangeee-chan

Iori Asahina, the gifted child of Miwa, he's almost perfect, with an intelligent brain and gentleman manners... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
EPILOGUE
Thank you!!
•• 1 : Father ••
•• 2 : Brother ••
•• Sora : 3 ••
h e l l o

Chapter 30

3K 74 10
By Hangeee-chan

Serenity

  We all smiled in happiness, sadness and even cried with our friends. I hug my friends close to me as I smile to them, we just graduated with both Iori and I having the same rank, finally. I laughed with Kiyoko, Mitsube and Riku. This might be the last time that I'll be seeing them, since after this I'll be busy, preparing for our flight.

"Don't forget us! let's still call each other!" Kiyoko said while crying.

"I won't forget anyone, I will call if I'm not busy." I said and patted her head, Mitsube brush her back with his hand.

"Serenity won't be the only one going outside Japan, we'll also have to expand ourselves." Mitsube said and smiled sadly to me.

"Right! so let's not forget each other!" Riku said as she hold her boyfriend's hand, her boyfriend turns out to be a tsundere and has a badboy image but we get to know each other at least, he's really kind but it's hard to spot because of his tsundere and badboy image.

  We all agreed to see each other for midnight and spend it for a party. I giggled as I stare to them, Mitsube and Kiyoko became a couple after years of being with each other, they finally found the courage of confessing, Riku found herself someone who will take care of her, a damsel and a badboy hmm.

  While for me, I found myself someone who will make me feel happy, I only not found myself another world but I also found myself again, beside Sora, the man that I love the most.

"How's the graduation?" Sora ask while leaning on his car, I just went out the gate and my friends are already with their parents, I told Iori to go home first.

"Fine, it's a bit boring." I said and giggled, I showed him my certificate.

"Finally, I'll just have to wait for a few years to have you beside me." he said and I shook my head.

"That's 10 years for you." I said, his eyes widened and I just step forward towards him.

"T-That's just shocking, I will patiently wait don't worry!" he said.

"But I will comeback here more faster." I said, he holds my hand and I intertwined mine with his.

"Take your time, do everything you want but don't find any other men out there and if the time of your arrival came, I will not let you go anymore." he said and caressed my cheek.

"I want to kiss you right now and here." I said, I pull his head down to me and peck on his lips but he circled his other arm around my waist to deepen the kiss.

  I don't want to let go yet, I just want to stay with him like this, It's so warm and comfortable. I feel so light, it felt like dreaming.

"Let's go now." he said as we both let go.

  I smiled and he open the door of his car for me, I sat on the passengers seat and he quickly enter the drivers side. He's gonna drive me home then we'll just spend the day tomorrow, the day before my flight.

***

Masaomi-nii and my other older brothers hug me while greeting me, I smiled and it felt like my face is ripping apart while smiling around them, they make me feel so happy right now, were eating outside and after this were planning to go to a karaoke bar, but I think we'll have to cancel that, were already having fun and drinking, good thing that we rented the place.

"I'm really happy for you Serenity, you're finally putting every pieces for your dream!" Masaomi-nii said and I nodded my head.

"I worked hard so I can finish my time with Centrair Academy very fast with Iori." I said and lean on Kaname-nii's shoulder, he's sitting beside me while Masaomi-nii is beside him.

"I heard that you also want to be a doctor like Masa-nii hmm? that'll be a good occupation!" Kaname-nii said and hugged my waist closer to him.

"Well were different since she'll be better than me! I'm so proud of having her as my imouto!" Masaomi-nii said, my heart warms up with his words.

"Yeah, because she's not scared of blood." Hikaru-nii said and sat on my right side.

"I'll be missing you Serene, take care, England is really different from here." Hikaru-nii said, he's a novelist and he already did a collaboration with other writers, going out the country.

"Hai! Iori will totally take care of me." I said and giggled.

"Hey! I will be hoping that your teraphy will be still continuing even when you're at England!" Tsubaki-nii said, I nodded and smiled. He's standing up in front of us with his other twins.

"Don't forget to give us a call, we'll answer it, even on busy times." Natsume-nii said, he blushed but he hide it so careful.

"We'll also visit you and Iori sometimes so it won't be lonely." Azusa-nii said, I stood up and hug the three of them, this precious triplets is really a big part of me.

"I will always call you all and I won't even forget to write letters for birthdays! I will do everything to reach you all even if it's too far." I said and suddenly all of my tears fall from my eyes.

  This is my fear, I fear of leaving them all behind, they've just shattered my mask and hugged the real me but it's so fast.

"Why are you crying Serene?" I heard Subaru-nii behind me.

"Suba-nii!" I let go of the triplets and hug my atlethic brother.

"I will always watch your game! Only from phone but I will not miss a game!" I said and looked at him with my tear stained face.

"Don't cry anymore." he said, wiping my tears with my thumb.

"We'll also try to reach you as much as possible!" Yuusuke said with Fuuto beside him.

"I will do everything to make my nee-chan proud!" Fuuto said and show me his cat like smile.

"I will wait for everything to happen! I'm so overwhelmed with the feelings in my heart, thank you for making me so happy today, minna!" I said, Ukyo-nii snatched me from Subaru-nii and hugged me, we both grew attached from each other.

"Comeback as soon as possible, were gonna shower you with affection when you comeback and we'll spend our lives together like there's no tomorrow." Ukyo-nii said and a tear fell from his eyes.

I caressed his cheek and kissed his forehead, this grown up man became my shoulder to lean, he became the mom that I always needed, I'll be missing his home cooked foods, I'm sure for that.

"Drown me with affections when I came back here." I said and suddenly, Louis-nii held my hand and put it on his cheeks.

"Me too, I will give you the love that a brother like me will do, I will give you lots of it and spoil you." he said, his hair is fixed elegantly. So beautiful.

"Spoil me as much as you want, I will accept everything." I said and hug him.

"You might leave but we'll always think of you." Kaname-nii said, standing up with the other two older brothers we have.

"We'll make sure that everywhere you go, you're going to be safe." Hikaru-nii said.

"And we'll be so much happier if you're with the one that makes you happy, we approve of Sora Akamine for you, Serene." Masaomi-nii said, my eyes widened and my heart bounced.

"Just know your limits with him, use protection if possible." Kaname-nii said and blinked, all of us blushed, an anime blood gushed out of our noses.

"What is a protection Masa-nii?" Wataru ask our eldest brother.

"Did I miss something?" Iori ask as he enter the awkward situation.

"L-Let's just go home, I don't feel okay." I said and hug his arm.

"You have a tear stained cheeks." he whispered, our brothers told us to go home and rest, they still have the night to waste.

  Wataru is with us to go home too, it's almost past bed time and he's all sleepy, he lay his body on the backseat while I sit on the passengers seat beside Iori who's driving.

"Do you really want to go to England?" Iori ask seriously.

"Everything is already finished, do you think that I'll step backwards just because I found someone who can make me happy? that's funny." I said, he frown and clicked his tongue.

"So you're okay with being far from him?" he ask.

"Yeah, I want to improve myself, I want to be worth it so he can be proud while calling me his." I said while blushing, it's just embarrassing while telling this to your sibling.

"I know that Akamine-san is already proud of having you, believe me." he said and took my other hand, kissing it.

"I know." I whispered.

  This is just the starting point of our lives because after this, everything will fade, we'll study again and I will get a job, I will comeback here, I am sure of it, because I have Sora Akamine and my family. I have the motivation to live my life again.

~~~~~~~~
(A/N)

  Sorry for my wrong grammars and typos!

  PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND VOTES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.5K 25
After Ema decided to be a good family member for his brothers, New chaos arises as her 'sister' came back to Japan to join the Asahina family. Is she...
179K 5.4K 72
Well this isn't new for me. Hi there world! It's Saki-chan. Yeah, I know...it is my REAL name! Weird isn't it. Being a Youtuber is big enough, becomi...
245K 5K 49
This book is being rewritten! This book is finished so no more requests. Every brother is included. I hope you enjoy~
107K 4K 22
Evie is Ema's biological older sister and has spent her life sheltering and protecting her younger sister from all the bad in the world. Growing up E...