Falling {Spider-Man: Homecomi...

By lionsbby

"Every single day now, got me looking at you in a different way now." - Jack & Jack 15-year-old, Isabella Sp... More

Meet The Cast
{1} Our New Home
{2} Good Answer
{3} Surprise Visit
{4} Student Body President
{5} Cute Little Turtle
{6} You Said It
{7} Dinner Date Night
{8} A Crush
{9} I'll Protect You
{10} Kiss Me
{11} More Than Anything
{12} For The Girl I Love
{13} Only Time Will Tell
{14} It's Our Legacy
{15} Top-Secret
{16} You Saved My Life
{17} That Makes Two Of Us
{18} Declaration Of Love
{19} Return
{20} My World
{21} Ferry Incident
{22} Silver Spider
{23} Tell Her
{24} My Hero
{26} Pre-Homecoming
{27} Good Ole Spider-Man
{28} I Knew It
{29} Mind Control
{30} Our Fight
{31} My Peter Parker
{32} New Captain
{33} Permission
{34} Balance Both Worlds
{35} Big News
Sneak Peak to Sequel: Promise Me

{25} Family

561 15 2
By lionsbby

3rd Person POV

Once Isabella was done hanging up the flyers, she heads back towards her locker and noticed Liz leaning on the locker.

"Hey, Liz, what's up?" Isabella greets

Liz sends a small smile, "Izzy, my date...he literally just bailed on me."

"Oh My God, seriously? What a jerk!" Isabella gasps

Liz shrugs and fixes the bag on her shoulder, "I guess guys are just jerks."

"Technically, not all of them." Isabella comments, "You could go with Peter and me if you want."

"Peter Parker asked you to be his date?!" Liz's eyes widen and pat Isabella's shoulder, "Look at you!"

Isabella shushes her and dials the combination on her locker, "Why not tell the whole world, right?"

"C'mon, this is the most amazing news I've heard all day. Let me be happy for you, Izzy." Liz smiles

"Honestly, I don't think Peter would mind being your escort. As long as I'm his date." Isabella comments and wiggles her eyebrows

Liz laughs, "Honey, that boy is loyal. He practically has puppy eyes every time he's around you."

She gets out her backpack and makes sure all of her stuff is inside, "Either way, Liz, I'm pretty sure Peter wouldn't mind. I'll call him later to clarify."

She swings her backpack around her shoulders and closes her locker, "Don't worry, Peter Parker will be our handsome arm candy."

Liz laughs, "It's kind of weird to see him in a suit."

"I've seen him in a suit before and boy, he looks like an adorable James Bond ." Isabella comments and Liz playfully rolls her eyes, "I can't believe you two already."

Interlocking their arms, Liz asks, "Wanna skip 8th right now? We could go over to my house and start getting ready."

"Yes, please. I don't know what to do with my hair yet." Isabella replies and Liz adds, "Good because I have this amazing idea."

Isabella questions as they were walking to the main doors, "Can you drop me off to my apartment first? I need to get something. I'll be quick."

"Yeah, sure thing." Liz replies and they were outside. Liz removes her arm and gets out her keys to open her car.

"I still can't believe you can drive." Isabella comments and Liz responds with a courtesy, "Perks of being a senior."

Isabella gets into the passenger's seat and placed her bag in the back row. They both buckle up their seatbelts and started heading over to Isabella's apartment.

Isabella tells Liz the direction and they both jammed out to the music playing on the radio. Singing along, they kept on laughing, if one goes off key or starts dancing randomly.

They've arrived at Isabella's apartment and Liz parks her car, "Are you sure you don't want me to go down with you?"

"It's fine, Liz. My aunt is probably home and she gets tense about friends coming over." Isabella explains and Liz nods her head in understanding

Isabella opened the door and holding onto the strap of her backpack. She quickly heads over the apartment building and onto the elevator going up to her floor.

In the elevator, she started pacing back and forth in a nervous act. "I can't believe I'm going to Homecoming with Peter Parker."

It reaches her floor and Isabella walks out, getting her keys out of her pocket. She opens up her front door and closes it behind her.

"Hill!" Isabella called out and her head turns left and right looking for Agent Hill, "I guess you're not here."

She opens the door in her room and her eyes widen in awe at the pale blue off-shoulder dress laid on her bed neatly.

The note on the side caught her eye,

'You're the star to my universe.

P.S. Hill helped me picked this out. I remember hearing about how important Homecoming is to you. I'm sorry about everything. -DAD'

Isabella smiles to herself and gets the hanger and the coverage for the dress. She carefully places the dress inside along with the hanger hanging out.

In a small maroon shoulder bag, she puts in her phone, charger and her wallet. She also puts some of her makeup essentials in another small pouch.

Getting her keys out of her pocket, she held onto her stuff and headed towards the door.

Isabella makes it back outside of her apartment building and Liz opens the car door for her, "I was about to go up in case you were struggling or something."

"I'm a big girl, Liz. I think I got it." Isabella places her stuff in the back row carefully with the help from Liz.

Entering the passenger's seat, buckling her seatbelt, Isabella smiles at the apartment building. Liz enters her side and does the same, "You ready?"

"Yeah, of course." Isabella smiles back at her and Liz started driving towards her house.

---

Once they got to Liz's house, they were talking about what they were wearing and Homecoming in general.

"I know but hey look at it this way, Peter has an easy color to match." Liz comments opening the door and walking inside.

Isabella follows holding her dress on her arms, "Oh, Liz, I really hope Peter and I aren't those cheesy dates that match."

"Izzy, what are you talking about? It's adorable!" Liz laughs and her father was in the kitchen, "Dad? I thought you said you were going out of town."

Isabella's smile fell and her eyes widen. Toomes replies as he was drying his hands, "I'm leaving later, tonight, gumdrop. I told your mom that I would drive you and your friends to school."

"Oh, okay. Dad, this is Isabella." Liz introduces, "You remember her, right?"

Her dad glances at Isabella and says in realization, "Nice to see you again, Bella."

"Yeah, long time no see." Isabella fake smiles

Liz senses the tension and her eyebrows furrowed, "Well, Dad, we're just going to be upstairs to get ready for tonight."

"Okay, well if you or Isabella ever gets hungry there are some leftovers in the fridge." Toomes replies and Isabella sends a small smile and nods her head, "Thanks, Mr. Toomes, but I'm good."

Liz and Isabella stroll over to her room. Liz plops down on her bed and stretched her arms, "Homecoming is going to be such a blast! Ugh, I can't believe it's my last one."

"Yeah, crazy, right?" Isabella asks with a smile

Isabella hangs her dress on the hook behind Liz's door and asks, "So, what does your dress look like?"

"It's so pretty, Izzy! It's like a mix of pink and dark pink. It's such a cute formal attire." Liz smiles and points at the dress by her bed

Isabella comments, "It's really pretty."

"I know!" Liz laughs, "My mom is the best."

Isabella puts down her bag by the dresser and glances at the picture of Liz and her parents.

"Izzy?" Liz sits up with her elbows as Isabella turns around and commented, "You guys look festive."

Liz pointed out, "That's from our holiday portrait last year. I doubt it if we could take one this year."

"What do you mean?" Isabella wonders curiously

Liz shrugs and lays back down, "My dad has been working like crazy lately. Always traveling and coming home late."

"What does he do anyway?" Isabella asks and goes inside her bag getting her phone out

Liz sighs, "Honestly, I really don't know. Something to do with business and money, I think."

"Have you asked him?" Isabella questions and gets her phone charger

"Never really crossed my mind." Liz replies and Isabella plugs in her charger and her phone laying it on top of the cabinet

"Maybe you should." Isabella responds and Liz turns her body to the side, laying her chin on her knuckle, "Why so many questions, Iz?"

"I don't know, Liz. I'm just curious, that's all." Isabella shrugs, "Sorry."

Liz sits up from her bed and shrugs, "It's okay. Well, what about you? I know you told me that both of your parents aren't in the picture anymore and your aunt is taking care of you."

She questions, "Has your parents ever reached out?"

"Don't know and honestly I don't care." Isabella responds, knowing that she can't tell Liz that much knowing her father

"And what does your aunt do?" Liz asked curiously

Isabella rocks her heels back and forth, "Umm, something to do with the office. Paperwork, long hours, boring stuff."

"You know what's funny, I haven't even seen a picture or met your aunt before." Liz points out

Isabella told and nods, "Oh, my aunt is a private person. And old-fashioned, so she's against modern technology."

Getting out her makeup pouch, Isabella spoke, "Aren't you going to show me your grand idea?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
18.7K 567 32
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ, ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ฝ Details inside luv โค๏ธ I do not own marvel just my original characters. Please do not copy or reference without permis...
45.8K 1.4K 21
๐’๐’๐’ โ”Š๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘๐‘๐Ž๐‘๐๐€๐‹๐‹. โช klaroline! โซ โ› ๐—‚'๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—… ๐—๐—’๐–ป๐—‹๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ, ๐—‚ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—‚'๐—† ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‰...