MAGCON BULLIES

By Magconzaaaymn7

When autumn is being pushed around in her school by her bullies known as Cameron,Nash,Matt,Taylor,and Carter... More

Chp1
Chp2
Chp3
Chp4
Chp6
Chp7
Chp8
Chp9
10
Chp11
Chp12
Chapter 13
Chp 14
Chp15
Im sorry
Chp17
Chp 18
Chp19
Chp20
Chp21
Chp22
Chp 23
Chp24
Chp25
Chp26
Chp27
Chp28
Chp29
Chp30
Chp31
Chp 32
Ch33
Chp 34
A/N

Chp5

4.5K 85 0
By Magconzaaaymn7

Skipping to Sunday

Ugh it's already Sunday and the boys have lowered there bullying but they still called me names here and there during the week as I checked my phone all is got was hate and a text from Taylor saying

"Come to my house at 5"

I didn't text back but I got ready since it was already four o clock I went to my clots and got peach I wasted shorts and a plain black crop top and did loose curls for my hair I paired my out fit with black vans and headed for the door when I finally got to the door Taylor opened it and let me say he look s really hot WAIT WAT AM I THINKING HES A BULLY!

When I walked in no one was in his house which was huge I was confused at first then I saw Taylor go in the kitchen and came out with carter and matt I was really scared and then they said to. Calm down and they said the wanted to talk the each said sorry and eventually forgave them but at the same time I was really worried that this was a prank or that they didn't mean to be sorry and also I was wondering were cam and Nash were?

As time went by more people started to come but still there was no sign of Nash and cam but I shrugged it off thinking they were busy or something but then carter said lets ya truth or dare we all sat In a circle I sat in between Matt and Taylor and then I looked around to see u else was here I saw other guys and of course Jenna and two of her "followers" this can't be good.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 272 68
Shay Caniff is a normal fifteen year old girl with dreams and aspirations but will that be pushed away with an abusive father and a "missing" mother...
Stay By kait(:

Fanfiction

2.5K 23 28
Ali's just a 16 year old girl with ALOT of problems in her life. She's got parents who don't care about her at all,a 17 year old brother who bullies...
48.2K 795 23
Mackenzie has bullied her whole life by 10 boys. There names are: Aaron Carpenter Carter Renoylds Shawn Mendes Cameron Dallas Nash Grier Hayes...