Chp7

1 year later

Allyson's pov

Well it's been a year since all the incedent back in North Carolina I moved to California with with my sister the only thing that has change about me is the character I am. No longer that self conscious,depressed girl and I also created a vine account that I use to make people laugh around the world and I currently have about 4 million followers and I also am neighbors with o2l and I am friends with Andrea and jenn (jennxpenn)

*flash back*

After the drive to California me and my sister arrived at our new house and we had neighbors coming over and greeting us and one of our neighbors were o2l and jenn and Andrea were with them so I also met them and we Began to talk and we started hangin out after I also found out that they were famous youtubers!

*flashback* ends

PRESENT DAY

Right now I am currently jumping around with my phone making a vine of me trying to fly when I was done I posted it and I was instantly spammed with regimes and likes after I went to the kitchen to get a snack when my sister cam in with a packet in her hand that said MAGCON in bold white letters she handed me the packed saying it was for me and l opened it and it had a magcon beanie and hoodie also a letter from a man named Bart it said.....

"Dear Alyson rose,

My name I'd Bart barbaldeon and me and some of the other management was wondering if you would like to join MAGCON wat this is is it's basically a meet and greet convention were fans can meet you and take pictures with you."

I told my sister about the offer and she said it would be amazing to go. of course I knew she wanted me gone so she can have the house to herself😂

I went up to my room and gave. Bart a call

B.hello

A.hey Bart it's Alyson

B.oh hi Alyson so are u gonna join?

A.yea! where the next stop I can fly in tommorow

B.okay sounds good we will be in Miami ,Florida

A.alright bye

B.bye

Well after I called Bart I went to my closet and packed everything I needed ,which was my whole closet.

My anaconda dont. my anaconda dont. my anaconda don't want nun unless you got buns Hun ~nicki minaj 🎧anaconda

I woke up to the sound of my alarm at five in the morning my flights at six so I got up and brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun I went to my closet and got some sweats and a white crop top and left and said bye to my sister then I headed to the airport.