Chp15

Autumns pov

I was currently at the o2l house and Andrea and jenn were there! We were talking while the boys were attempting to make dinner so Andrea and jenn ordered three boxes of pizza three boxes, I wonder why? We were talking still when the doorbell rang and I thought it was the pizza guy so I opened it and I stood there with a shocked expression and so did Andrea there stood all of the guys I have never wanted to see again, the magcon guys at this point I wanted to run away and not look back but it was to late then Cameron asked if I could talk with them outside so I looked back at Andrea and she looked worried then I went outside with them.

Cameron pov

This was it we were gonna say sorry to her and hopefully be friends and I actually don't want to date her again cause it could ruin our friendship like three years ago. And I think Matt is crushing on her hard he's like just standing there drooling.

Autumn pov

After I went out side I turned to the guys to the guys and they all had puppy eyes especially Aaron since he already has puppy eyes his your so cute! And then Cameron stepped up front with puppy dog eyes and I couldn't hold my laugh in they all looked ridiculous especially cam and I knew what they wanted so I said " yes I forgive you guys and I miss you guys so much!" After that I was squeezed in a bone crushing hug and we all released and laughed then we walked In and Andrea ran up to me and I said it was okay then she smiled then we all got some pizza and sat in the living room and watched TED it was hilarious and then Andrea left somewhere and then about ten minutes later she came in with............MAHOGANY AND JACOB!!!!!! We all hand blank faces though because mahogany had a lump on her stomach and I walked up to her and she smiled and said it was it was a boy and I smiled and she said she was three months and we were all so happy cause none of us have seen them in forever and that their gonna be parents.

After we all sat in the living room and watched a bunch of movies all night and the. Everyone left and Matt pulled me to the side of the room and he looked extremely nervous then he said really fast "AUTUMNWILLYOUGOOUTWITHMEIREALLYLIKEYOUANDIALWAYSHAVE." And I look to the side to see Cameron smiling and nodding at me to say yes and I did and Matt looked so happy and picked me up and spun me around then I kissed his cheek. And his cheek turned a bright red then we said our good byes and he left.

then I walked to the kitchen and saw Andrea and Jenn grinning at me which I'm guessing they heard Matt ask me out and I grinned back and is went to my room and I saw a piano so I decide to play it and sing " did I mention I sing to" so I began to sing Ariana Grande's song "honeymoon avenue"

I looked at my rear view mirror...........

And at the end of the song is heard clapping behind me to see all of o2l,Matt,Taylor,and Cameron clapping then my cheek flushed red cause I never told anyone I could sing then I said "what are you guys doing here still " and Cameron said "oh Taylor forgot his bandana haha" "you know your really good at singing" Matt said and Taylor's just standing there hugging his bandanna man this kid and his bandannas then I said thank you to Matt and they left after that I changed into my pajamas and drifted to sleep.When I woke up I'm the morning I checked my phone and I had a message from Matt.

From Matt🐒

Good morning beautiful 💕

To Matt🐒

Morning bae☀️

From Matt🐒

Get ready by 11:00 I'm gonna take you out today and dinner tonight💕💕💕💕

To matt🐒

okay💕👌

After that I went to the bathroom and after I curled my hair and put on mascara and I went to my closet and got a Matt Espinosa crop top and high waisted denim skinny jeans and put on some brown combat boots.

After I went downstairs and saw JC sleeping on the couch with his but stuck up and it was the funniest thing ever so I took a pic and posted it on instagram😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It was now 10:55 but Matt was already here and he decided to take me to today's magcon and I was super excited and I went with him when we arrived I was greeted by some of the guys I hadn't seen in a while like the jacks,Sammy,Dillon,and CARTAH.

Then it was finally time to get on stage and we all got on and we did a whole bunch of things like dancing singing and other stuff and now it was time for question Nash picked a girl with brown hair and she said "Matt on a scale of 1-10 how slutty do you think autumn is" I couldn't believe she said that and then Matt took the microphone and yelled at the girl saying "she is not a slut and as for you you break the scale of for being a slut" after he said that I hugged him and the girl ran off crying and everyone cheered and Matt kissed me on the lip and everyone yelled I ship mautmn💕

And after magcon was over i was scrolling through my twitter when a tweet caught my it said

@Kellyhampton: that bitch thinks she can just embarrass me in front of people like that she has no clue what I'm gonna do you better watch out @autumnrose

I really didn't take it that serious because we basically have body guards around a lot she could never hurt me right?

Hey guys I hope your enjoying the story and I will be updating more and plzz follow me on Instagram @paula9909