OBSESSED

Oleh badroommate

BOOK ONE of the Falling for a Muller series -(-)- her heart is on the mend, but his eyes are already set on h... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
sequel

34

31.1K 883 207
Oleh badroommate

LEAH

Tiffany García.

I hesitated to open the message since I didn't immediately recognize her name.

Maybe it was just spam. I really didn't want the hassle of resetting my password.

Then again, the name reminded me of a cheerleader from high school that I was briefly friends with before she got popular.

Sighing, I opened the message.

Rather than a text, the message was actually a picture. At first, all I could see was gold skin and a puff of kinky black curls.

Then I realized it was a fuzzy image of a woman on a bed, positioned on her hands and knees. She was looking over her shoulder at the man posted behind her.

He was linked to her by his dick, which was completed sunken inside her. I looked at his face and felt the breath leave my lungs.

Jarrod?

The picture was grainy and his hair was longer, but it was definitely him. He was smirking at the camera, which appeared to be his phone.

My jaw fell open. What the hell? I was still mulling over the image when a text popped up beneath it.

TIFFANY: know who that is?

I placed my mug on the coffee table and strapped my big girl pants on. I didn't intend to jump to any wild conclusions. Yet. Jarrod did mention his ex and he hadn't had anything nice to say about her. That being said, I still don't know really anything about their relationship. There must have been a reason he was with her before he found out she was cheating.

LEAH: i think the better question is who are you?

TIFFANY: he hasn't told u has he

LEAH: Who are you?

TIFFANY: his ex wife.

TIFFANY: ill tell you what I wish I knew before I married him

TIFFANY: hes crazy and u will save yourself a world of hurt and trouble by staying away from him

Rolling my eyes, I tried not to let myself feel concerned. This was just his ex. Maybe a crazy one for reaching out to me. Scratch that—she sent me a picture of them having sex. She was certified insane. I would probably save myself a world of hurt and trouble by ignoring her.

I did find it strange that Jarrod never mentioned he'd been married before. He didn't tell me that he'd been married to the girl who cheated on him. What if they did have kids together? What more details were there that he'd conveniently left out? I'd been honest with him about Danny. It was fair that I expected that in return.

I knew I should she stopped talking to her, but I wanted more answers. If they were lies, I would sort that out with Jarrod.

LEAH: how did you even find me?

TIFFANY: i know all of his business honey because i want to make sure he never hurts anyone like he hurt me

I scoffed. If I divorced someone because they did something to me, I wouldn't keep track of them. This still didn't explain how she knew about me. Unless Jarrod told her, which would make this all so much more fucked up. From what I gathered, he would rather do anything else but communicate with her, so that option was off the table.

TIFFANY: listen to me pls if you aren't already suspicious of him you will be soon

LEAH: what exactly did he do to you?

TIFFANY: we were only married for two years

TIFFANY: he got more and more territorial and wouldnt let me go out with friends or even talk to guys like in a friendly way not even sexual

TIFFANY: and when I didnt do what he wanted he started hitting me

TIFFANY: later I found out he was filming our sex and posting it on porno websites

If he was so territorial, why would he be sharing their sex with the public? I found it hard to believe any part of her story, even if the territorial bit struck too close for comfort. He was possessive, sure, but not abusive. He liked to spank me but I didn't exactly hate that.

Tiffany sent another image.

This one was her on her knees, hand bound behind her back and a gag in her mouth. She was naked and her enormous boobs shined with milky cum. Mascara streaked down her face and dotted around her eyes. Her curly hair poked out wildly, messily. Without being given any context, I would have believed the girl in the photo had been kidnapped and tortured. She looked terrified.

TIFFANY: is this evidence enough for u

My confidence chipped a little. Although she was clearly enjoying herself in the first picture, this one was different. Jarrod wasn't in the picture with her this time, though. What if she was lying and someone else had done this to her? Then why would she go through the trouble of finding me and trying to make me believe Jarrod was a psycho?

LEAH: did you show that picture to the police?

TIFFANY: i showed it to my lawyer when we were going to court but he said there was no way to prove Jarrod did that to me

TIFFANY: even though I had bruises and my testimony

TIFFANY: hes got more connections than you think, he would've been acquitted anyway probably because his brother has power over all kind of things like this

Jarrod told me that his brother worked for some corporate law firm up in New York. His brother wasn't an attorney, though. He was some kind of resource for the attorneys. I didn't understand it when he told me so I couldn't remember exactly what he said now.

So maybe his brother did have power and maybe Jarrod did have connections. Did that mean he was guilty? Hardly.

LEAH: so you never pressed charges?

TIFFANY: no evidence I couldn't

LEAH: so what were your legal grounds for divorce

TIFFANY: he was a workaholic and that a miscarriage made us drift apart

I felt a ping of sympathy for her. In regards to Jarrod, I didn't want to believe the things she said about him. I had no doubt she probably had experienced some terrible things. Surely she wouldn't lie about a miscarriage.

LEAH: I'm sorry to hear that. How far along we're you?

TIFFANY: fifteen weeks

TIFFANY: i never had proof but i think it was from when he pushed me down the stairs

I put my phone down. I couldn't keep talking to this woman. There was no telling if she was being truthful or not and accusing Jarrod of killing their fetus was too much for me.

Our conversation loitered in my thoughts as I finished my coffee. Biting my lip, I returned to the first picture she sent. My heart squeezed. Jarrod had slept with many women I was sure but actually seeing it was painful. His ex-wife was gorgeous. I looked nothing like her.

Did he compare me to her or his other partners? When we had sex last night, did I please him like they did? My gaze flicked over her figure. She had a massive ass and boobs with a tiny waist. She could have been a legitimate porn star with that killer of a body.

Closing my eyes, I tried to push away my insecurities. This was all so crazy. Jarrod seemed like a wonderful guy. I even liked how possessive and rough he could be. Was there something more sinister under all of that?

I wasn't just going to believe this woman, but Jarrod definitely had some explaining to do. I hoped she was just a liar. I hoped for that desperately. If she wasn't . . . I didn't know what I'd do. I was already suspicious of him. If there was any inkling of truth in what she had told me, my concerns about him would be justified. I didn't want to believe it, though. She had to be a psychotic ex and nothing more.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

186K 2.6K 27
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. 馃榿馃憤 There are 鈿狅笍 trigger warnings 鈿狅笍 ...
1.4M 53.1K 49
Others carved her past, she was now deciding her future. But was she living? The memories that haunted her determine each decision she made until he...
44.4K 1K 8
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) 鈫掆啋 There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...
927K 29.2K 51
He was obsessed with you til the point he almost killed you.. Sequel to "anything for you (obsessive bf x reader)"