Celia

By _danayB

Meet Celia Wright a classy, sexy "bigger" woman who has all the baggage of your normal bbw. Will her distaste... More

Celia
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Update
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Update

Chapter 5

4.4K 189 42
By _danayB

"I met some really good people out there. Jessica And Willow I'll have to introduce them to you."

  Renae said taking off her shoes and coat leaving them wherever they landed and then plopping down on the bed.

"Yea I'm sure they're nice. " I laid on my side flicking through worthless channels.

"You know Celia it's really good spending time with you on this trip. I really do appreciate you coming." She smiled at me.

I sat up and stared at her.

"We always do stuff together I enjoy it don't get me wrong but you never talk like this is everything alright?"

She paused and smiled closing her eyes.

"Yea girl everything is fine." She then laughed.

"Just making sure? " I laid back down.

"On another note I saw "Mr." taking  your bags in. He nearly fell trying to catch up to you." She held her stomach laughing.

"It's not my fault he's in such a rush to be a bellboy I don't get what his problem is " I got up and walked over to the table.

Hmm complementary wine? Say no more. 10 points for this resort already

I started to pop open the bottle.

"He's just trying to get to know you Celia he's not trying to marry you tonight. " she stared me down.

"And that's the thing too. I'm not trying to get to know him I am just here to enjoy myself"

"Celia." She puffed out.

"What?" I poured her a glass and handed it to her.

She grabbed it out of my hand.

"This was kind of the surprise. I told Stefanzo all about you I've shown him pics of you and he was anxious to meet you." She looked away and took a sip.

I poured me a glass of wine and took it all to the head before responding to her.

"So you knew about Stefanzo this entire time? How exactly?"

"Well since coming on this trip is a personal tradition to me I met him. He comes every year and I knew he'd be the perfect fit for my bestfriend. " she smiled.

"Really Nae? How much did you pay him?"

"Pay him?"

"Yea pay him to approach me and pretend that he has interest in me?"

"Yea you are completely off I never realised it until now."

"Excuse me?" I chuckled taken by surprised.

"I didn't pay him anything all this was his doing you act as if you are a infection. You're beautiful and smart and that's what he tells me from his mouth."

"I'm sorry its just engraved into my mind that men only like skinnier woman. "

"Well let him go prove that to you get ready for fishing. " she sat her cup down.

I stared at the clock and it was 3:43 already

"Shoot!"

I got changed my outfit and got dressed .

I stood in front of the mirror reviewing myself...

As usual it was like it was my best friend and enemy at the same time.

I grabbed my room key and Renae grabbed hers after changing into something more revealing.

We all know someone or a friend who just loves showing off their body... no matter the weather I made her wear a coat anyways.

The cars honked outside and we rushed out the door.

In arriving to the car I see Stefanzo holding hands and helping another girl into the car ahead of ours.

I rolled my eyes and pretended I didn't see.
I know it's quite too early to be feeling some kind of way, especially since were not even in the talking stage.

But I just don't like my time being wasted.  Maybe it was nothing but him being a gentleman .

I'm actually not sure why I even care.

I placed my seatbelt on as we drove off for the next few minutes.

"Is anybody else nervous?" This guy asked breaking the silence of the car.

"Oh no bud I come here every year and catching the fish after a hearty process is so much fun." This lady responded.

"I usually keep the fish cook it over a nice camp fire with some fresh lemon and spices." One guy uttered.

They all turned to look at him.

"I think you're supposed to throw the fish back in the water dude. " Renae said chuckling.

"Oh yea I know but I get hungry. "

"Excuse him please." A lady spoke who must've been his wife.

I shook my head and tried to zone them out.

When we got there we were told to put on special gear since we'll be literally sitting on ice.

"I thought we'd be in a boat." I said confused.

Captain Richard laughed so hard he cried.

"Honey, the term is ice fishing there isn't much you can do on a boat with ice." He explained handing me a fishing rod then walking away continuing his laughter.

"Right." I said quietly to myself

"Don't pay him no mind cmon I'll teach you how this works." Stefanzo approached me grabbing my hand and leading me to a bucket.

It was full of bait the fish were attracted to.

Ew

"They've drilled holes in the Ice here and that's where you'll cast your rod."

"I'm not sure how safe this is." I looked down at my feet.

"It's really thick ice ,quite honestly the thickest it's the best."

"If you say so." I shrugged and he helped me set up.

I looked over at Renae who gave me a thumbs up and I made a funny face at her then laughed.

"Now unlike water fishing you wont have to draw back far you just need to set your target which is the hole and ease it down into there."

I stared at his mouth move.

I attempted to make sense of what he said but knowing how off I can be sometimes I'm not sure.

"See look." He came behind me and had his hand ontop of mines holding the rod.

I exhaled really fast not expecting that.

He guided me on how to hold the fishing rod then once he saw that I had it he let go.

"And your off!" He said.

"Hey this isn't so bad except the fact it's a little heavy but other than that good." I smiled and thanked him.

"Whatever you do don't let go because if you let go it'll be taken away from you and you wont get it back." He told me and I nodded.

Viewing other people set up ,fish and enjoying each others time made me realize that joy can be found in the most simplest things.

I zoned out and Stefanzo began talking to me again.

"I wanted to introduce you to somebody ."

As I turned around I saw it was the girl from earlier she smiled at me .

I got up from my chair.

"Well hello you must be the girlfriend." I smiled

"Excuse me?" She said.

"Oh I'm sorry fiancè?." I corrected myself.

"Wait Celia what are you talking about. "

"Isn't this your woman? I saw you holding hands with her and helping her into the car so I assumed.."

"You assumed she was my mate. " he stared at me with the straight face and by then I knew that I had said something stupid.

"Am I wrong?" I said embarrased.

"Celia this is my cousin Erica and what you saw was me helping her not to nearly fall because it was slippery where we were walking. "

"I am so sorry I made such a fool of myself. I shouldn't have assumed. "

"Girl it is fine people think we're a couple all the time when were just each other's favorite cousin." She relieved me with her words as we shook hands.

"Well like Stefanzo said I'm Celia it was very nice to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine have fun ok babes? Don't think too much about it just be free."she told me walking away with a smile.

I loved her spirit .

Stefanzo cocked his head my way and gave me a smirk.

"Was that some jealousy Celia?"

" pshh nooo I can't be jealous over somebody that isn't mine." I cockily said.

"So you want me that's what your implying?" He raised and eyebrow coming closer to me.

"I'm implying that I can't find fault in something that has nothing to do with me." I flipped my hair.

"You're such an independent woman ,I really dig that about you. " he said looking into my eyes.

"Can I be brutally honest here?" Sitting down in my chair.

He pulled up a chair and sat down next to me.

"I'm not looking for a potential mate I mean I'm young I have a lot going for myself and i'm honestly not trying to get hurt again. "

"My intentions are not to harm you my intentions are to know you in and out before anything. Yes I like you that's obvious but I'm taking my time here."

"Who said I wanted this to become something? You and me?"

"I know you like me I can see it in your eyes you're fighting against your inner demon to pretend you dont like me but you do." He said looking at my rod.

"Hmm, well as long as we're being just friends initially then I'm fine. Who knows what happens from here anyways" I said feeling my rod tug.

"Don't let go okay and slowly stand up." He said

In doing so the pulling got stronger.

I started to slide.

"I can't hold it much longer Stefanzo. " I struggled.

And he came behind me once more helping me real in a big fish.

I felt safe in his arms for some reason.

We managed to pull the big fish out. Applause happened all around.

"Whew." I sat down.

Stefanzo took it off the hook and showed me .

I couldnt believe I caught that. Me? On my first time here.

He then quickly placed it back into the water.

"Nice you see what fun happens when you're patient?." He said

"You're done for the day huh?" He continued.

I looked up into the sky as the sun was setting.

"Yea I think I'll leave the rest to you guys." I laughed.

My stomach chose now to make noises.

"Somebody's hungry huh?" He asked

"Just a tad but I have some salad at the cabin. that I can eat and drink my water ." I told him.

He chuckled.

"You're about to be out here for a couple of days the cold can take alot out of you, you need a hearty meal."

I never thought he'd disagree with my diet intake.

"Listen go get your friend and I'll get my cousin and we can to go to this barbecue shack down the way. I don't want to hear anything else but yes."

He told me and then walked away.

I texted Renae and she nearly ran over to me.

"I don't pass up on food and you know me." She said making her way over to me.

"Girl you're a whole mess." I laughed at her.

We waited until Stefanzo came back with Erica then we called a snow car to take us to the entrance of the resort.

It came in and Erica sat in the last row with Renae and Stefanzo sat next to me in the second row.

"Hey man take us to the entrance please." Stefanzo said handing the man a $20 tip.

Oh he got money....

"Mmm." I said pulling out my phone scrolling on the gram.

He waved his hand in front of my screen.

"Hey let's talk." He said

"Yes?" I said to him raising my eyebrow.

He stared at me for a long time to the point I was uncomfortable.

"Um are you going to say anything any time soon?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry it's just you're even more beautiful in real life your friend was right."

I looked down and smiled so hard my face started to hurt but I managed to snap back in to reality real fast.

We talked more and finally came up to the entrance.

From there we got a uber to the restaurant.

We got there and Stefanzo held the door open for all of us as we waited to be seated.

"Table or booth?"the waiter asked us.

"Table." Renae said.

"Right this way." He led us to a table in the back.

We all sat down and picked up our menus.

"Let me know when you guys are ready."

I think I knew what I wanted

"If you order a salad I'tll be consequences. " Stefanzo said to me looking down at his menu smirking.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

The man came back.

"I'll start with you sweetheart. " he said to Erica.

Erica and Renae were laughing and giggling over something. They've been getting along alot.

"Oh sorry yes I'll have the sauted shrimp and bbq rib tip combo with a side of onion rings." Erica said.

"Ok maam no problem and you ?" He asked Renae.

"I'll have the half slab with fries, Cole slaw ,and sweet baked beans."

"Our signature you'll love it."

Then he looked at me.

"What can I get for you gorgeous?"

"I'll have the 1/2 baked bbq chicken dinner with red potatoes and sweet beans as well." I said to him

I was starving.

"And you sir?"

"Ahem I'll have the full slab with texas toast , fries and Cole slaw." Stefanzo said eyeing the man down.

"You ok baby you need more to drink?" Stefanzo said to me

"Uhm...no I'm fine thanks." The man then walked away putting in our orders.

"Baby? Really?" I looked at him and so did Renae and Erica.

"What? He was looking at you and trying to flirt I had to back him down." He shrugged and sipped his drink.

"He was just being nice Stefanzo." I said shaking my head.

"Well he can go be nice on someone else's territory this is a no trespassing zone."

I laughed and pulled out my phone.

Stefanzo took it out my hands and put it in his pocket.

"Hey what are you doing give my phone back." I chuckled.

"After dinner sweetheart. "

"No right now I was playing a game."

"The game can wait unless you're going to come reach deep in my pocket to get it then..."

"You're such a butthole." I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Oh you'll see alot more coming just wait on it ." He smiled at me

Our food came and we ate and conversed

Day 1 successful...

Vote

Comment

Follow me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 81 17
A mother of two discovers that her troubled past is coming back to haunt her. After she broke free from the clutches of her abusive pimp/baby daddy...
My Neighbor By Neffy

Teen Fiction

410K 12.8K 34
He wanted Sex. He always got it. She had an obsession with him, but hated him for it. Landon Robinson was an asshole, egoistical, and most importan...
41.6K 2.1K 71
"Aww that so sweet." "Sweet?!?" scoffing, " he is stubborn and rude." "He was sweet and helpful." Maria encountered. "You don't understand he just c...
223K 2.2K 7
Having been weight shamed her entire life, with an ex-boyfriend that gaslighted her for their entire relationship and a shameful secret, Carrie doesn...