Always A Problem Occurs (BOOK...

By Stacy21Xxx

After getting back onto your old roots, you and Ada Wong make the world a better place again. Years have pass... More

Long Day
Cold Welcome
The Enemy
The Past Comes Back To Haunt
War Begins
Knowing Too Much
The Chase
Her Plan
Closer Than Before
Wanted
Needed Time
Finally Gone
Home Adjustments
Questions and Answers
Confidence Shattered
Stable
Piecing Things Together
Author's Update! (READ ;)
Ready
After the Night
Come Back (END)
BOOK 4!!

Restless

2.4K 81 11
By Stacy21Xxx

Silence fills the room, it's relaxing and calming. I shift in the covers hoping to have a pleasant dream. About to fall into a deeper sleep until I hear a phone ringing, I grunt and groan before slamming my hand into my phone on my nightstand. I press answer and sit up, gently pressing the phone on my cheek and ear.

(Y/N)- "The number you have reached is--"

(Chris)- "Y/N not a time for jokes, we've got a problem" I wake myself up and blink my eyes rapidly before responding.

(Y/N)- "Chris--this sound serious what's up?" He exhales annoyingly.

(Chris)- "It's Leon" After hearing his name my heart starts pounding rapidly in my chest, hurting my chest a bit. "He's...not himself"

(Y/N)- "Chris, what is that supposed to mean?!" I flip the covers off of my body and stand up quickly, enough to make me feel dizzy a bit. 

(Chris)- "You'll know, please come over here and help Rebecca and I" I wipe away the hair on my face and run to my closet.

(Y/N)- "Send me the location, I'll be there in...wait what time is it?" He laughs lightly before answering.

(Chris)- "It's not morning I'll tell you that, it's around 3" I grunt as I pull out the clothes.

(Y/N)- "Give me 5" I end the call and throw it on the bed while changing quickly.

I quickly strap the gun holster onto my thigh, and grab my phone. Before filling up Winter's bowl I look over to the clear device. I shake my head, and walk out the door. I get in the car and start driving quickly, once I arrive I see Chris and Rebecca outside the building. I approach the two, I get surprised when receiving a hug from Chris. I hug back and look over to Rebecca, I click my tongue and open my arms. She smiles and hugs me, I walk back and exhale.

(Y/N)- "I'm glad to see you two again, especially you Rebecca. Missing our high school days huh?" 

(Rebecca)- "I have, anyways I need information from you and Leon" 

(Y/N)- "About what?" She opens her mouth to answer, but Chris cuts her off.

(Chris)- "We'll talk about it, in there. Trust me, Leon actually might drink himself to death." They walk off, until they notice me not following. "You coming?"

(Y/N)- "Give me a second, I need to take care of some business" He nods and walks off with Rebecca. I pause to think of what I'm going to say, or even do. I sit on the car, collecting myself. I ball up my fist and release them. "Alright, I'm ready".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 798 28
Leon Scott Kennedy is an American federal agent for the Division of Security Operations, he is devoted & fierce when it comes to doing what's right. ...
4.7K 95 6
Part 2 of "Someone I'll Never Forget" 6 months after his encounter with Ada, Leon has a little bit of downtime. This turns out to be a horrible mist...
2K 198 32
Your life was going nowhere. A deception, a loss, the feeling of being alone, of having nowhere to go... Everything was reason enough for you to deci...
43.4K 1.4K 18
After your last mission nine years ago you went into the music business to start your life. You accomplished college and a successful career, like yo...