CAN'T WE BE FOR REAL? [MICHAE...

De amdlockwheresmykey

#Michaeng #Reallife struggle A true life story of two beautiful celebrity girls who fall in love with each ot... Mais

DISCLAIMER
The first time I met you
I WANNA BE HER FRIEND Uwuu
I FELT GOOD
I WAS LEFT ALONE
SHE HOLDS MY HAND FOR THE FIRST TIME
UNEXPECTED EVENT THAT BROKE US ALL
ABANDONED AGAIN
CONFESSION
CONFESSION-II
I'M NOT A COWARD
I'M NOT COWARD-II
GUERILLA CONCERT
LAST NIGHT AS 12
THE FINAL NIGHT
THE FINAL NIGHT- II
RED PENGUIN
JEALOUSY
INSECURE
NEW MANAGER
NEW MANAGER -II
ARE WE CAUGHT? - I
ARE WE CAUGHT-II
ARE WE CAUGHT-III
TWICE TV- DRAMA AND DANCE PARODY-I
TWICE TV-DRAMA AND DANCE PARODY-II
AN ANGEL LIKE LOOKS-I
AN ANGEL LIKE LOOKS-II
REGRETED DECISIONS- VLIVE
REGRETTED DECISIONS- DISTANCE
REGRETTED DECISION-DISTANCE II
RD-BASELESS ANGER-I
RD-BASELESS ANGER-II
RD-THEY CONFESSED-I
RD-THEY CONFESSED-II
APOLOGY
ISAC 2016
ISAC 2016-II
ISAC 2016-III
ISAC 2016 IV
After ISAC- recovery
MISSION LEZZ
MISSION LEZZ PLANOUT
MISSION LEZZ D new Chaeng
MISSION LEZZ LAYOUT
MISSION LEZZ LAYOUT
THE BROKEN HEART
RECOVERY
THE NIGHT
THE NIGHT-II
DRUNKEN SOULS
THE MISUNDERSTANDING
The happy N The broken
SUPER EVENT
Victory of love

Daebak! She's hot too

3.3K 86 15
De amdlockwheresmykey

After a week of practice, the second day of the competition was to be held again. And would start when the sun will set fully and the public would all gather at the stadium, leaving back all their worries and troubles of the whole day's trouble behind.

During the whole week Chaeyoung has been ofcourse, fully concentrating on her performance. But besides that, after seeing Mina in the sixteen competition, Chaeyoung couldn't get her off her mind. She always hoped that she would get the chance to meet Mina just once, somewhere around during the practices. And if she meets her, she would like to introduce herself and befriend her. But unfortunately, as they both stayed at different buildings, due to being in different groups, their chances to meet each other was very rare. Chaeyoung was put on the Major group, the group where judges puts the top six highest scorers of the week, who gets treated like a real celebrity with luxurious dorms and the opportunities to get an advice from the top Idols. while Mina was on the minor group with the other less scorers, who sadly gets treated like normal trainees with simple dorms and no special opportunities. The difference was like heaven and hell. Being on Minor was like a major setback for the contestants.

As the night arrived, and the clock struck 7pm, the lights were put on, sound checked, Roll,  camera and Actionnn..
All contestants were ready on the set to perform and compete against each other, giving best of themselves.

( Well Being a Michaeng story, let's concentrate only on their performance 😉 right guys?)

After following up few performances, It was now Chaeyoung's turn to set her foot on the stage. She walks to the stage wearing a Red long Blazer, and a tied up hair. Full in a swag mode, ready to slay us all.

Mina who couldn't ignore Chaeyoung's aura, starts thinking
"okayy..that kid looks totally different today, a different aura. she's looking more chic and kind of girl with strong persona. To be honest she looks kinda handsome."
she smiles to herself admiring the younger girl.

Meanwhile Chaeyoung on the stage was singing and performing on the track 'ta tanananana uhh ahh uhh ahh' ( For those who watched this show knows which song I'm talking about right? But still for those who don't know, it's Honey by JYP.)😝

JYP looking at this small kid performing his track with such a charisma and putting her own written rap in the song, couldn't stop smiling and admiring her talent. He smiled like a proud father. He was loving her attitude and the funkiness mixed with the natural cuteness in her. Jyp was indeed impressed and Chaeyoung slayed it well like a red red well.

Mina who was in awe and was admiring chaeyoung's performance couldn't stop herself from fangirling over the kid.
" wahh!! she was indeed awesome. She looked so cool while performing on the stage. And she yet hot at the same time. I feel she's kinda my type."

Mina smiles in her thoughts, but then suddenly realises what she just said in her thoughts.

"Okay. What the hell is wrong with me? What did I even just say right now? Why am I even choosing her as my type? She isn't a guy to be my type. Get back to your senses Mina and better concentrate on your upcoming performance."
She tries to shrug off the thought and pulls back herself to reality.

After waiting for a while, finally it was Mina's turn. Chaeyoung who was waiting eagerly, looks at her side. She sees Mina slowly removing her blazer, which she was wearing and covering herself all this time just to keep herself warm before her performance.

As she gracefully removes her blazer, Chaeyoung sees that, All Mina was wearing inside was a whole black top, kind of see through with black tights. And a big cut in both sides of her waist, showing off her white milky skin and a fine sleeky figure. She was indeed looking gorgeous and sexy in black. The aura of the dark sexy vibe. Chaeyoung couldn't stop herself from staring and admiring such a gorgeous being. She continued glaring as Mina kept coming towards her.

Somi noticing her friend, smacks her shoulder,
"Yahh Son Chaeyoung!! She's coming our side. You better stop staring."

Chaeyoung startled looks at her and answers-
"Hey, why did you smack me? I am not staring at anyone. I was just...just lost in my own thoughts."
She quickly looks away proving her point and starts staring to wherever she felt her head could move.

Somi- "Babe you're a very bad liar. You Know that right?"

Chaeyoung- "Pffft.. Whatever."
Unable to prove herself, she just ends up rolling her eyes and shamelessly moves her gaze back to Mina.

Meanwhile Mina, crossing by the girls, walks gracefully towards the stage with her nervous heart. She felt more nervous as compared to the first day of the competition, remembering the tough comments she received in her first performance.

Walking with her nervous legs as she gets on the stage, the crew members quickly signals,
"sound cue"
And the melody of the track follows up. As the trap beats and the heavy bass of the song 'Drunk in Love by Beyonce' falls in Mina's ears, she starts moving her body seductively yet filled with grace. The crowd goes crazy as they witness the unforgettable moment and ends up shouting and cheering loudly with their deepest voice,
"MINA!! Woohhoooooo!!.. MINA JJANG!!.. MINA JJANG!!"

Hearing the loud cheers of the audience, she gradually starts gaining back her confidence and continues dancing with more confidence. Moving her body  flexibly with the rhythm, she plays with herself, touching her lips and her body sensually. And ends up stealing the heart of the audiences present there with her overflowing sexiness, talent and charms. Every step she did, seemed like a black beautiful swan dancing on the stage.

Meanwhile,

Somi- "Son Chaeyoung! Your Mouth."

Chaeyoung- "Aishh! Jinjja! (Sighs) Can you just mind your own business and STOP focusing on me? Look there......(sighs pointing to the stage) She's.... she's..."

Somi- "She's sexy. I agree."

Satisfied with her friends answer, Chaeyoung gives a wide smile and soon turns back to where she was focusing before. As she didn't wanted to miss a moment of Mina's dance.

Meanwhile JYP fighting with her soul in his thoughts,
"Oh shit! My mouth's getting dry looking at her. Damn I shouldn't be like that. I need to control myself. I am the judge of this show for God sake. I must maintain my decency or else the camera might end up capturing this weird version of me."

JYP tries to get a grip of himself while Mina just playing with herself and the rhythm, leaves JYP and the other two judge of the day thirsty.

As the performance was ended, the crowd cheers louder for Mina. Hearing those strong voices, she smiles happily. And her happiness reaches at the peak, when JYP, who critized her in the first episode, praises her performance.

The competition of the day ends with the completion of all the participant's performance. And again, as by the rule it was the time for the swapping of the contestants from Minor to Major or vice versa according to today's performance.

Chaeyoung, who was already  in Major stayed again in the same because of her good performance. As she wasn't in danger anymore, she started praying and wishing for someone else.

"God Please just once, listen to this poor soul's request. She did so well today. Let her be in Major too. She's my mysterious girl and I really want to know her more. God please."

Chaeyoung kept praying with her fingers crossed, while JYP kept swapping the contestants. Mina also on the other side, was holding hands with Sana and Momo, praying and hoping to get a place in the team of the Majors. Well she wasn't desperate to make a place in the Major, because she wanted to meet Chaeyoung. But she was desperate because being in Major meant the first step to success.

As the impatient hearts were waiting for the names to be announced and to be swapped in the better group, the moment arrives when finally JYP  announces Mina's name, making the girl startle and swaps her to  the Major in exchange of the other contestant.

Being swapped in the Major, Mina felt like she succeeded the first step. But she calms down herself as this place changes every week. The contestants need to keep doing their best every week to make their place in Major. However It was a great moment for her today. She felt all her hardwork was worth it.

But interestingly, even though Mina was happy in some limit, Chaeyoung on the other side was more happy and excited than Mina. She felt like her prayer and her longing was really fulfilled. Her 'starting to have crush' was finally coming on her same side. The same side, which means the same dorm, same kitchen, same practice room. Basically they will be with each other for a whole week. And this time was sufficient enough for Chaeyoung to start the friendship.

As the swapping went on, Mina's friend, Sana also succeeded in  joining the Major, which ofcourse made Mina happier. And in the end, according to the rule, a contestant was eliminated from the competition.

Meanwhile Jeongyeon who was on the minor side couldn't stop admiring Mina's skill,

"Yah Nayeon Unnie, why can't you dance like Mina? Sexy and all that. She looked so sexy and pretty."

Nayeon- "You! Yoo Jeongyeon! Stop comparing me to her."

Jeongyeon- "Wae? Are you feeling hurt or uwuu.. Is unnie jealous?? Miiiaannhee~~"
She apologises with a smirk on her face, making the other feel even more irritated.

Nayeon- "Aishh! Just shut your mouth."
Frustrated, sighing heavily, she looks away to the other side.

As the shoot finally ends, all the contestants naturally end up gathering in the backstage, having their conversations on today's performances and all that extra talks. Chaeyoung, who was still smiling with her little victory, was sitting alone in the corner bench. She was celebrating alone, the victory of still being in Major and Ofcourse the entry of her mysterious girl in the same group. It was surely the win-win situation for her. Humming in happiness, as she was building her thoughts, she suddenly realises Mina coming and sitting right beside her, sharing the same bench.

Feeling the presence of Mina, Chaeyoung's body gets stiff. She couldn't even look or even greet the girl, whom she always wanted to meet closely and introduce herself. She was still shocked and dying in nervousness.

Chaeyoung- Shit! Right by my side. Oh my god! What Should I do? Should I start the conversation? But she's not even  looking at me. She's... Oh no! She just looked at me. Dang!
"Uhh.. Ahh....hii. (Smiles awkwardly) I'm Chaeyoung"

Mina- "Ye aara yeo."

Chaeyoung- "Oh you know me? Ahh.. okay."

Mina- "I'm Mina. Hope you know me too."
She gives a cute gummy smile making Chaeyoung feel a sudden wave of strong emotions.

Chaeyoung could feel the tingling in her heart, and her hearbeat pounding like she came back from a race. At that moment she felt like her smile was the most beautiful thing she ever saw in her life. Those perfect red lips fitted with that gorgeous face. It was a breathtaking view for her. She couldn't understand what and why was she feeling this way nor was she being able to take in all those sudden storm of feelings.

"God her smile! She's even more pretty from this close. And her perfume, Wahh.. it's so so.... Wait! What's going on with me? Was I really...? Ohh no no.. Control chaeng control. This isn't right."

As Chaeyoung was still busy in thoughts.... She suddenly gets knocked back to reality when Somi taps on her shoulder.

"Chaeng!! Let's go. Am feeling hungry."
Somi pouts making a sad face

Chaeyoung- "Eh! ohh.. Okay okay."

Nodding her head, as she stands up, she turns back once again before leaving and looks at Mina and says "It was nice knowing you and welcome to Major. Am happy that you joined too."
Saying that she naturally winks and goes back to Somi without noticing Mina's reaction.

But after few seconds, realising what she unknowingly did right infront of Mina, she dies in embarrassment. She keeps cursing herself in her own mind,
'Idiot Chaeyoung. Why the hell did I wink at her? I just ruined my own image. So cringyy.'

Face palming as she was still cursing herself, she suddenly gets cut off by Somi,

"It's fine. Gwenchanna. Don't overreact so much."

Chaeyoung: "Ehh??"

Somi: "I can see you cringing over Yourself."
She laughs lightly.
"It's fine. Sometimes it's fun to be mischievous and flirt with your friends. Not a big deal."

Agreeing Chaeyoung smiles back at her friend and finally sighs in relief.

Meanwhile

Mina was still sitting on the couch wondering,
"Yahh! what's up with that kid? She just winked at me! Just like that? So easily, when it was our very first meeting. It's weird. Well might be she's too friendly. And yeah, she's wasn't bad though. But strangely, she's so opposite from the stage Chaeyoung. She's a cool beast rapping in stage but a cutie when she starts talking."

Thinking of her, She ends up smiling alone but then facepalms realising her own weirdness. While she was still lost in her own thoughts, Sana comes and interferes,

"Yahh Mina Gwenchanna? Why are you smiling alone? Have you gone crazy too like the eagle girl?"

Mina- "Uhh! Ohh.. it's nothing."
She smiles awkwardly.
"Well I'm just happy that we both are now in Major."
Quickly changing and covering up the question, She stands up and gives a tight hug to SANA.

MOMO- "Did you two forget about me?"
MOMO comes with a pout on her face.

Both- "Of course no ways."
And pulls Momo for the hug and the three squeezes each other in a tight hug.❤️

A/N
Please have patience. The romance will blossom slowly as it's difficult for the characters to accept this new kind of love.

Thanks for reading ❤️All love

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

106K 7.3K 67
All of us wanted to find a true love, People say you will instantly know when you find the right person. He or she will bring the best version of yo...
20.9K 466 22
Two girls, friends since trainees, feelings may have begun even before debut, and they may have gotten lost along the way. But now with all their fam...
366K 10.1K 61
Asymptotes series #1 A story of a two souls longing for each other, two souls that is ready to do everything just to find each other but the fate wil...
4.4K 101 42
A fiction about two friends mina and chaeyoung who fell in love with each other during their school phase. undergoing through all the hardships toget...