Loving The Bully || JinJoo

De bubblyehet

"I break bones of those who are d*mn stupid but I'll promise that, I will never ever break your heart" Mais

Prologue
Part I: The transferee
Part II: I'll never forget this day
Part III: Be ready
Part IV: Monsters!
Part V: He's here again
Part VI: She's really evil
Part VII: Not now
Part VIII: You had never felt what I feel
Part IX: Why?
Part X: You should learn how to fight
Part XI: Disappointment
Part XII: You got the wrong enemy
Part XIII: No one will understand why
Part XIV: She's here all along?
Part XV: I'm not that kind of person
Part XVII: Few more steps
Part XVIII: We're doomed
Part XIX: Why am I laughing?
Part XX: She's Annoying!
Part XXI: I hit a spot
Part XXII: Accepted
Part XXIII: Their other side
Part XXIV: Number
Part XXV: The first time
Part XXVI: With them
Part XXVII: The battle
Part XXVIII: Their cure
Part XXIX: Her notebook
Part XXX: Ahn Yujin
Part XXXI: Her story
Part XXXII
Part XXXIII:Happiness
Part XXXIV: Heartbeats
Part XXXV: Soft Side
Part XXXVI: Brownies
Part XXXVII: Why are you like this?
Part XXXVIII
Part XXXIX: She's concerned
Part XXXX: 1. Smile
Part XXXXI: Help others with your own will
Part XXXXII: Number 3
Part XXXXIII: Please
Part XXXXIV: 5 n 6
Part XLV: Seven
Part XLVI: Peace
Part XLVII: Spy
Part XLVIII: 'Ahn'
Part XLVIV: Confession
Part L: Her feelings
Part LI: Abduction
Part LII: Abduction II
Part LIII: Revelation
Part LIV: Torture
Part LV: The last nine and ten
Epilogue
Author's Note

Part XVI: The game has started

3.7K 202 27
De bubblyehet

Minju's POV

"Aish give me your notebook" Yujin said after a long period of silence.

I can't start the session since earlier. It's getting late now. Mosquitos are flying everywhere .

I didn't respond for a while. I'm hungry, I'm tired, I'm sleepy yet I still have to go to my part time job.

"Give it back!" I said having a slight grip on my bag. She suddenly grabbed it.

She scanned my bag, looking for something. I don't have the energy to stand up and grab my bag again.

"Here!" she throw my bag and it hit me right in the face. That really hurts. Heartless monster.

She puts my notebook inside her bag and headed her way to the door, kicking it hard. "We're done! Open this freaking door now, I'm starving!" she shouted.

"M-my notebook" I stood up. I think the men in black will open the door.

"What? You told me you're gonna teach me, so I'm going to bring your freaking notebook since you made a drama scene again psh" she told me while still kicking the door.

It's her fault for calling me some random things.

The door swung open. She immediately run outside leaving me behind. Psh, I can't stand to be with her even just for a few minutes.

The moon's peeking over the clouds and stars are shining brightly as I remembered that I still have to go to my job. Oh god, it's already 6:30! Sheez, I wasted 1 hour and a half!

I immediately ran into the silent road. It's giving me chills.

I stopped for a while. I felt like someone's following me base on the sound of the footsteps.

I walked slowly again, being aware of the environment. I look sideways after I heard a scratching sound.

"Wait up loser" someone from behind said. I think they're the one who's following me.

I turned around and saw 3 girls, wearing a uniform with a sun logo in their ties. I think I've heard about this logos before.

Snow is for winter
Sun is for summer
Leaf is for spring
and light for autumn.

They looked at my tie and it's too late to cover it. I surveyed their appearance first. "What are you looking at?" the girl in ponytail said. All of them looks pretty fierce.

"W- who are you?" I asked them. Confusion covers my whole mind right now. What do they want? Why are they here?

"Hmm might be a transferee. Anyways, I'm not going to waste my precious time with an idiot like you. Just give this black letter to my dear cousin, Ahn Yujin" she throw the black envelope with their logo in it.

"W- why would I do that?" I curiously asked. Why won't they just send this to her? I didn't come to school just to be a messenger.

"You stupid ass!" she shouted slapping my left cheek. It's quite hard, I felt the numbness.

"You don't know us, do you? Well, for a commoner winter student like you, it's a shame that you can't recognize us. Psh, good thing I'm still being nice with you. Make sure to give that letter to her or else, I'll let you experience one hell of a ride" they turned their backs and went the other way.

I inspect the thing first. It's luxurious for an envelope.

Oh I almost forgot! I still have work to do!

—————————————
Yujin's POV

"Eating pizza reduces your stress away huh?" Chaewon said, reading her favorite book. She's a worm -_-

"Shut up. I'm too annoyed right now. Darn that old man!" I forcedly put my hand in the table making the customers on the other side surprised.

"Don't be like that Yujin, he's still your father" Wonyoung said trying to steal a pizza.

"Stop touching my pizza! Go buy for yourself. Aish!" I took the pizza plate and pulled it near . This food thief -,-

"By the way, the battle's near in less than a month. Any planssss?" she put a heavy end for the planss word, she's really belittling me.

"Of course! Those boring team will lose anyway. Well, they always lose so why need to worry about them?" I sipped my favorite americano drink.

One month left before the battle between the seasons that only we, the higher rank knows.

They'll never win a fight with us psh.
————————————————
Chaewon's POV

The blood moon from the east rise high as the alpha growled up in the mountains making a legendary silhouette that'll will lead the end for the other pack.

Jeez, this story is giving me a goosebumps.

After our scene at the school grounds, I talked with her. I know that she didn't mean to punch me at that moment so, I forgive her even though she didn't say sorry at all. She has a bunch of pride in her body.

I closed the book and looked at the door where the sound of a rushing footsteps came from.

Oh? Minju?

She's running towards the counter and wears her uniform fastly. Tsk tsk, it's not good for a worker to be late.

I raised my arm to order. She noticed it and walked towards our direction holding her pen and sticky notes.

"What's your orde- - -

she paused for a while after seeing Yujin, eating her pizza and playing with her phone.

"Hey. Are you okay? I want a valencia fizz" I said. Yujin looked at me and shifted her gaze back to her phone. What's wrong?

"A- ahh yeah. Valencia fizz coming within a minute" she smiled and walked towards the counter again. She look so startled after seeing Yujin. Did something happened again?

"What's with her?" Wonyoung whispered to me. She's also curious.

"I don't know, maybe something happened again" I whispered back to her. She nod her head and went back on writing.

"Stop whispering, it's annoying!" Yujin said giving a glare for the both of us.

Everything that we do seems annoying for her right now.

Minju came back while holding my order. She stopped right in front of me and looked hesitantly at us.

"What's the matter Minju? You're like that since earlier" I said.

She looked around and whispered at me. "Can I talk with the three of you for a while?"

Yujin stood up and went outside so the three of us followed her.

"Spit it out" Yujin commanded. She looks so serious.

Minju looked at Yujin and turned to me instead. She took a black envelope and handed it to me.

"You're that special. I even received a slap just to send this black thing to you" I looked at the envelope and I already know where it came from.

"Who gave this to you?" I asked. I just wanted to make sure.

"A bunch of three girls. They even said that it's a shame if I don't know them" Minju replied.

"Ha! What the heck. Now go with your business transferee" Yujin grab the envelope from my hands.

Minju went inside the restaurant again.

"It's the official invitation" Wonyoung said, peeking through the letter inside. It's still a month to go but they had already prepared for it.

"They're preparing hard huh?" Yujin smirked.

"It has started" Wonyoung replied stretching her arms.

Yeah, the game has started.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

39.8K 925 35
"If I don't hope I won't get hurt" "Never give up hope" "It happens for a reason" ❤Rucas ❤Faya ❤GMW
46.5K 1.4K 53
In an alternate universe (AU) where Ahn Yujin, a girl who's very brazen, takes art degree, goes on an endeavour to find the right one for her in univ...
15.6K 449 29
"I really can't do anything...without you." Ahn Yujin | Fem Reader
5.3K 344 33
completed "NO NO NO NOOO NO I WILL NOT AND NEVER ACCEPT THIS SHIT AND I'M NOT MAD WITH HAPPINESS IT'S A MISTAKE... ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME???" V...