3Moons' Gears and Omegas

By Whitecaptainkongsun

The story revolves around the 3 generations of Engineering Moons and their mates. In a school primarily domin... More

Author's Note
The 1st Moon's Source of Heat
Chapter 2
The 2nd Moon's Ray of Light
Author's Additional Note
Chapter 4
The 3rd Moon's Moon
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Sorry
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 27

2.9K 152 30
By Whitecaptainkongsun

Warning:
Mature BL Content ahead.
I am putting this warning for the sake of my innocent readers if ever there is any. Most likely you are either KongArthit or KimBas shippers anyway so you can just skip this chapter and wait for the next one.
Yes, I am very sure that no ForthBeam shipper is still innocent because it's a shame if you are shipping something you do not really know well. Fine, if there are still a few, I am sure you will not stay like that for so long. You can give me the honor to be your first or you can try others to educate you... Haha!
Since many of you asked for this, who am I to deny your needs, right?
This is the author's first time on writing such kind of stuff so please bear with me.
And also, sorry for the long author's note.
Now, let's let them begin.

***

Forth's POV

"So Forth... where do you want me to send you? Heaven or Hell?
For I want it now, by doing it your way..."

That's it.

F*ck the word self-control.
I need to control and put this man's needs first above anything else, including myself.
I have to do this for him to make him believe that I am enough to satisfy him on everything.

But how am I going to do that?

Beam is a man.
And men has their needs.
Who am I to deny him?
I am his mate.
So I need to do my job.
I will just start with the physical matters.

"Forth..." Beam stepped dangerously close to me that the warmth being emitted by his body started to crawl on the surface of my skin.
The way he's whispering my name between those luscious lips are more than enough to send me in a rut.

Damn, why is this getting hard for me?
I knew I have to satisfy my mate.
So why bother thinking twice?
F*ck me. I hate to admit it but I can't fool myself anymore.
Giving in to Beam's temptation just mean I being selfish.
For I know doing this just meant satisfying myself more than pleasuring Beam himself.

I needed this than Beam will ever will.
I needed Beam more than he towards me may ever feel.

"Forth...?"

But I don't care anymore.
Beam is already asking for something I never dreamed I will ever deserve.
I am just going to take care of him first, right?
Then I will try to do better things together later. I just hope this is the right thing to do.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm my debilitated nerves and cut off the train of thoughts.

I am still trying to gather all myself when I felt Beam's presence slowly closing the gap between our lips until he rewarded me with such a sweet, tender kiss.

He already made the first move.
And he gave me no other choice than to comply.

He licked the gap between my lips asking for entry which I gladly receive. Beam is a good kisser indeed. His tounge tried to reach every sensitive part of my mouth making it hard for me to suppress a moan.

He pushed a little bit away from me just enough for us to breathe.

"Beam..." my voice was now husky with desire.

I looked at his eyes now gleaming with lust and excitement. Pretty purple glint are captivatingly visible on those two orbs that are now directly staring to my soul.

I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer to me, our tights and legs brushing to each other. He locked his hands behind my neck and I saw him smirked.

"You're not making this easy for me, Beam..."
I took in his gorgeous view and drown myself with his exquisite scent. My inner beast is now starting to take control.

Damn. This will surely be a very long night.

I slowly traced his neck, brushing it with my nose, inhaling him more in where the scent is coming strongest. He shiverred hard and purred. And that sent me out of my mind.

I traced his neck with my tounge, bit him a little on his chin, before I finally reach his luscious mouth.

My tounge pierced through the seam of his pretty pink lips and I groaned as his addicting flavor burst across my taste buds.

I made love to his tounge for how long I didn't know until we felt the need to get some air.

Our first time has been hard and aggressive.
And that had been one of the best times in my life that I will never forget.

First times are always special and memorable anyway.
But that's how I want this night to be remembered by us as well.

I am not just going to have sex with Beam but rather be making love with him.

"Forth..." he whispered in my ear.

He looked into my eyes and felt him shivered in my arms. I knew my eyes are now glinting with blue, and my scent are calling out for him since he started to leak out pheromones.

"Shhh... Don't worry, Beam. I will not let you do things you are not prepared for yet."

I hold him tighter and closer to my body, trying to mold his own to mine. I traced his back muscles up and down to loosen the tension and all his uncertainties.

All the trainings I've been getting through as an alpha will be going to be used up today. All omegas should be handled with care and strict discipline.

And this beautiful omega in my arms right now is the most special among them, aside from my family.

He will be the one I am going to take care of for the rest of my life.
He is my fated mate.
My beloved Omega mate.
I can't wait to call him Mine out loud.

"I trust you," he said.
And that's all I've been waiting to proceed.

I kissed her lips hard and sensous at the same time. I invited his tounge for a dance inside his mouth, with our flavors mixing with each other.

I started to unbutton his shirt one by one, feeling the need to touch the warmth from his skin with my bare hand. I felt him doing the same with mine.

We broke from the kisses to make way for the shirts passing thru our heads. I leaned closer and inhaled his scent once again, brushing my nose slowly towards his sexy collarbone. I nibbled the flesh on it and felt him melt in my arms.

I traced my way back to his sensitive skin with open mouthed kisses on his throat and linger a bit longer on his adams apple.

I heard Beam let out a suppressed moan.

His hands are now tracing the flexing muscles at my back, making me feel proud and happy that he looked satisfied with the rippling flesh he is adoring now through his soft hands.

He licked the line on my ear before he finally put the entire lobe inside his mouth, nibbling the tender flesh there that sends thousands of current down to my groin.

Our hands and lips are now exploring each other's body. I felt Beam's hands caressing the strands of hair at the back of my neck while I am tracing down his spine and settled on the small of his back.

I claimed his lips once again and thrust my tounge inside the warm cavern. I hungrily sucked the playful muscle inside that is teasing me and control the kiss.

We made out hard and wild until I heard him moan in my mouth loosing control, then felt him tug at the beltring of my jeans pulling our lower bodies closer and tight to each other.

I felt his readiness brushing on mine.

I looked down at Beam and saw him slowly opening his lustful eyes. His desire is visibly heavier than it flaunt in the air.

God, help me not to lose control.

I urge him to slowly walk towards the bed without breaking the stares.

I let him fell gently on his back with me hovering on top of his body.
I gently brush away his bangs which are blocking his expressive eyes. His stares are tracing my eyes down to my lips, towards his fingers that are now feeling my chest following the line of my six packs.

Beam pulled me closer and started the kiss once more. He asked for entrance which I gladly granted immediately.
His hands went upward to tease my now hardening numbs.

Damn these lips and hands.
These alone can actually give me an orgasm.
The Cassanova life he's been having all these times were obviously productive and the one who's now harvesting all the fruits is no other than me.
I will bet my whole life to put that lifestyle all behind unless it is me he is going to spend it with.
I don't care about the past for I rather care about the present and the future.
I've been not too good anyway, but now I will strive to be better to deserve this angel graced to me by the Creator from up above.

Beam already gave me the chance.
And I will die first before letting it slip out of my hand.

I groaned when he sucked my tounge harder. I let him do whatever he want to my body and simply enjoy every kisses and caressess he is giving me.
I wanted to put his desires first before mine. I just hope to last longer before I come.

I am dying to kiss his skin though so when he let go of my lips to nibble on my collarbone I put butterfly kisses all the way to his ears down to the junction of his neck and shoulder where I eagerly sucked and left blushing marks on the tender flesh.

I almost lost control when I felt Beam's mouth swallowing the hardening peak on my left chest.

"Damn, Beam..."

He sucked hard and slow, nibbled lightly on the sensitive skin before lapping it with his tounge to soothen the pain. The neglected twin is being pulled and twisted between his expert fingers. The pleasure is getting too much for me that I felt the boiling blood starting to pool at my groin, making it harder than it already is.

"Forth... what's holding you back?"
He asked while running his free hand down to the waistline of my jeans.

"I am just giving you time to savor everything before I do mine..."

It's because I don't want you to miss the dominance in bed you've been exercising all these times in the past.

"Why? Can't we do it together? Didn' I told you to do it your way?"

Oh, Lord. This guy will be the death of me.
Didn't he know he's been asking to be raptured in my bare hands?

"I am enjoying everything, Beam, there's no need to worry about me."

Beam halted everything he's been doing all at once. He pushed me a little to look directly into my eyes.

"I am not worrying about you. I am worrying about my needs. If you are going to treat me gently, do you think you're going to satisfy me? Why do you think I often took two or three girls at the same time? It's because I want it to be wild... Not like this. You make me feel like a girl who is going to break anytime when you lost control."

"Damn it, Beam. I'm afraid anything might be get out of hand."

"I trust you, Forth. I knew you can do it just fine."

He licked the corner of my lips with the tip of his tounge. He smirked at me and something dangerous gleamed in his gaze.
I saw him challenging my abilities and confidence at the same time.

I heard myself growl.
I knew my eyes already turned bluer than blue.

"You asked for it."
I felt my aura flaunted in the air trying to call out for his mate.

I felt Beam shivered and purred at the same time when I attacked his smooth neck with open-mouthe kisses, leaving marks on every flesh that it tasted.

Beam arched his back in pleasure.
His pelvis grinding harder on mine everytime, making my blood boiling and burning all my senses.

I pressed down his hips to prevent him from moving mindlessly when I started to tease his perks alternately. His fingers massaging my scalp added fuel to my burning desire.

"Forth..."
"Yes, Beam...?"
I sucked harder on his right nipple making him hiss. But he moaned louder when I blew it lightly and tease with the tip of my tounge before I lappe on it once more.

"Please..." I felt him tugging on my hair a bit harder but the pain is somewhat pleasurable as it hurts.
"What...? Tell me what you want, Beam..."

I slide down to his navel and dipped in on his belly button. Beam buckled wildly even more. He tried to pulled me closer towards his sensitive flesh if ever that is still possible. He groaned and clutched tighter on my hair.

I trace my way up once more using my lips and my tounge. His body was something to die for. His skin was warm and smooth with a unique intoxicating scent on it that is drugging me into ecstasy.

I halt to take a look on his half-lidded eyes. His lower lip being trapped between his teeth to suppress all the moanings.

He blinked his eyes twice before he avoided my gaze, obviously trying hard to hide all the embarassment he is feeling at the moment. His face is flushing bright red down to his neck, which is now beautifully decorated with all my kisses and bite marks.

"Beam, look at me please."

I felt him hesitated first but still chose to comply on my request.
Maybe feeling vulnerable with his Omega state with an Alpha holding out his power above him. I reached out on his cheek to give him an assurance that I will never hurt him.

"I want tonight to be special for us. I want to treat this as the start of opening one's life to another's life and put a connection between them. If not yet our hearts, at least our hands. Allow me to hold it with mine and never let it go. Believe me, I would like to meet all your needs. I just hope that this will only be the beginning of the story I gladly wanted to be written with you. The story of you and I, hopefully of having an US on it..."

"Forth..."

"What's holding you back, Beam? Are you afraid to be left behind? You are f*cking Beam Baramee. No one is, and never will be, better than you. I am the one gambling my life in here and I am already laying all my cards in the table... including my heart. So please... Please Beam..."

My heart almost stopped when I saw him genuinely smiled. I felt like his eyes actually wanted to tell me thing that his lips cannot easily express yet.

He just nodded and I already started screaming inside. Though I still patiently and nervously waited for his answer on my proposal.

"We are just at Chapter 1, and yet we are going to begin with hot and sizzling scenes already?"

F*ck.
I almost jumped off the bed in happiness with his response. It is not yet official I know, but I felt like getting a step nearer towards that direction..

"We are Forth Jaturapoom and Beam Baramee anyway. Let us live with our eminence and let the readers be aware to what to expect on the coming chapters."

"You mean making the whole story restricted from the start to finish?"

"Why not? It only means adding more spices into our life..."

I heard his soft laugh before I drown it inside my mouth. We tasted each other sweetly, then aggressively until Beam suddenly pulled out and break the kiss.

I looked in his eyes with all the gentleness I can manage. Beam stared at me with all the vulnerability I never thought he even have.

As if he is begging on me not to let him down through his eyes. His lips are quivering and his eyes are transluscent with emotions.

I chose not to utter any word.
I know Beam still has doubts and yet he would like to try.
For now I will let him forget all of his fears and let our bodies express all the things we can offer to each other.

A company with comfort.
Assurance and security.
Fullfillment. Worthiness.
And a life full of love ahead.

I cupped his face and smiled at him. I started to trace his lips with the tip of my tounge before I finally dwell it in inside his mouth. We tease each other's tounge trying to make a rhythm only us can do in sync.

I promise to worship each and every part of his body. If only through this I can reach out into his very core and make him realize how much he deserve than he ever thought.

He should be happy for himself and not only for others. He deserves someone who will care for him and not always the other way around.

I leaned down and kissed him harder and possessively. Beam placed his hands on my hips and drew them into his, rocking his body against mine, grinding our c0cks together in a very maddening ecstasy. I felt my c0ck twitched inside my jeans.

He tried to reach for the button of my pants but instead I put his hands on top of his head.

"Not yet, Beam..."
I heard him groan out of frustration. But he already told me do it my way.

I smirked sinfully and started to slide my tounge downwards. To his neck, collarbone, then his chest. I felt him smelt in my arms making myself shiver in response.

"You're f*cking gorgeous Beam. You are driving me crazy."

I tasted again those nipples and played it with my mouth and my teeth. His skin tasted sweet and warm, drugging my already clouded mind. I sucked and licked it at the same time. Beam's trembling body and loud moanings made my groin harder than it already is.

I continued to go south, and let go of his wrist to enable to touch his member trapped on the compartment of his jeans. Beam tangled his fingers into my hair as if urging me to continue what I am doing.

I put warm and wet kisses on his stomach until my tounge reaches under the waistband of his jeans. Beam arched his back and tugged hardly on my head.

I palmed his bulging member harder, brushed it more and more until I felt it twitched and swell in anticipation. I looked at Beam's eyes and found him watching my every move. I popped out the buttons and slide down the zipper until I touched him inside his boxers, without breaking our stares.

"Forth... ahh... oh god, you're so... ahh..."

Damn. His pheromones are getting sweeter and sweeter, trying to push me to the very edge of my self-restrain. I took a deep breath and tried to concentrate on my mate's needs. His eyes are now darkening with pure lust and desires.

"Shit, Beam. You are driving me crazy."

I kissed him hard once more while sliding one hand inside his boxers and the other wandering at the small of his back.

"Please, Forth... ahh."
There is something on the way he moaned my name that make me shiver and harder.

I slid down his jeans along with his boxers. Beam automatically lifted his hips to make way for it. He kicked them off his feet and tried to reach out on my jeans.

I shook my head and locked his wrist on the sides before I finally tasted his member with the tip of my tounge. Oh, damn. I almost go insane with the flavor of his nectar dripping on his slit. Beam shifted his body and opened his legs wider giving me more space to serve him better.

"Forth, please... ahh..."

I lapped my tounge from the base of his member up, tracing the big nerve on the side, before I finally put the head inside my mouth. Beam thrusted his hips violently. I let go of his wrist to hold him down and prevent him from moving.

"Oh my god, Forth... that's so..."
I knew and very glad that he never experienced this from anyone before since only men will ever know how they really liked it to be done with them. I put everything I learned to please Beam and drive him completely into euphoria.

I began to suck and licked his shaft again and again inside my mouth. I moved around my tounge and sucked harder until I felt him shiver on my touch.

"F*ck, Forth... you're so good."

I started bobbing my head and let him clutched on my short hair.
I let go of his hips and let him fuck my face while possesing him inside my mouth.

I felt his balls getting heavier on my hand meaning Beam is nearing on his climax.
I sucked harder even more.

"Ahh... Forth. You're f*cking great...
Please... ahh... I'm coming...
Let go..."

I didn't. Instead, I slammed his hips faster and sucked his c0ck harder.
Beam finally thrusted once more before he came hard inside my mouth screaming my name.

I swallowed all his essence and looked up to him trying hard to catch his breath. He looked so satisfied making me swell in pride.

"Are you tired?" I asked.
"Are you mocking my ability?" He said raising his brows.
"Now, I really want to take you senseless, you have no idea..."
"Get it on."

Shit.

Beam kissed me expertly. Not minding to have a taste of his own essence inside my mouth.

"You don't know how much I wanted you Beam.
I want to make love to you and drive you insane.
I want you to realize how much I needed you to trust your life into mine."

I told him each sentence in between kisses.

"Hell, do it then. I want you, too, so f*cking bad..."

I went crazy then.

I leave the bed and take a condom and a sachet of lube inside my bag. Beam checked on me when I started pulling off my own jeans together with my boxers. I heard him gasped when he saw my member fully erect and ready for him.

I smirked at him sinfully and started to reach him the way a predator is to his prey.

I hovered over his body and put myself between his thighs. I kissed his lips gently before I parted his legs further and stroke his back entrance with an already lubed finger. I watched his face carefully trying to find any pain the entire time. I heard him groan when I added the second one, moving both fingers inside of him.

I leaned closer to Beam and put butterfly kisses into his forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, chin, and finally deeper on his lips. I urge his tounge for a battle but he did not fight that long. I felt Beam shiver when I entered him with the third finger.

"Does it hurt?" I whispered. Beam just shook his head. He even melted in my arms when I finally hit the bundle of nerves inside.

"Forth... ahh..."
I hit his prostate a few times more making him tremble in pleasure. His eyes tightly shut, his knuckles gripping hardly on the bedsheet turning to white.

"Damn, Forth... it feel so good."
I felt my c0ck twitched on the sexy sight being presented by Beam. His moanings playing like a sensual background music into my ears.

I put the condom into my c0ck and stroke it a few times before pouring a lot of lube. It's been a long time since that wonderful night, and hurting Beam is the least I want to do.

"Beam, are you ready?" I asked.
He nodded and I slowly entered my hard shaft into his tight puckered hole, inch by inch. Trying hard to make it less painful as possible.

I saw him bite his lips to prevent himself from crying from pain and pleasure at the same time.

"Damn, Beam... you feel f*cking amazing...
Are you okay?" He nodded and pulled me closer to him.

"Move and f*ck me hard, Forth..." he ordered. And that took out all my self-control.

I growled low and hard before I moved out and slammed back my member again, and yet again. Slowly but harder and deeper everytime. I saw Beam turning his head sideways, suppressing a sob on his throat. He turned into a complete mess, trembling and melting into my arms.

I felt his fingernails dugging into the flesh of my back, while moaning and crying in bliss.

I hit his sweet spot directly making him totally lose control and started to scream in ecstasy.

"God, Beam... you're driving me crazy." I licked his throat and get drunk on the pheromones being emitted on the crook of his neck.

"Harder please, Forth... ahh..."

"Beam..." I felt him bucking his hips in sync with my thrust. We made love sweetly and sensually making me lose my sanity.

"More, Forth... almost there... "

His warmth and his tightness driving me out of my mind. Beam falter a beat and started to move violently.
I gritted my teeth harder when I felt the sensation starting to build up on my groin.

This is it. You need to focus, Forth.

I thrust in harder and grabbed his hips to guide his movements.

"Beam... you are f*cking great, babe. Move for me more... ahh..."

He complied while I kept banging on his sweet spot more and more.

"Forth... ahhh..."
"Scream for me, Beam, I want to hear you."

I wrapped my fingers around his shaft, thrusted harder one more time and I felt him shot his essence into my hand.

His pheromones are intoxicatingly sweet, mingling on my own muscular scent. The smell of lust and sweat, the moanings and groanings altogether are driving both of us wild.

I tried to prolong his orgasm by continually thrusting inside until I reach my limit.

Beam turned his head to the side, giving me an open access to the sweet gland on his smooth neck, unconciously submitting his self.

"Damn, Beam. Don't make it too hard for me..." I can't stop moving and continued the thrusting of my hips.

I felt my canine pushing out with the temptation of my Omega presenting his state into submission to my Alpha self.

My eyes were already turned from a darker shade of blue into a deeper indigo.
My hands that were now trembling with explicit desires, are trying to reach out on the source of pheromones. The oblivious Omega were actually urging me to mark him now as mine.

I didn't expect this time to be harder than the first time. But still, I do not regret anything I've been going through tonight.

I was right... this is like heaven and hell at the same time.

"Beam, open your eyes, please.
Look at me, babe..."

Beam opened his eyes slowly. We gazed into each other, telling him with my eyes how much I love him. How much he makes me happy and crazy, and how he completed my life by filling the hollowness in my heart I've been trying to fill up the entire time before.

God, I can finally admit that I really love this man.

Beam's lost eyes awakened the protective Alpha in me. I tried to control the possessive and lustful desires pushing out on my mind.

"Forth... I can't... ahh. Please..."

I kissed his luscious lips one more time, drowning all the moans and silent pleas. He meet every thrust I made, taking me deeper into his warmth.
He already came twice but I felt him hardening once again in my hands.

"Forth.. too much..."
"Shhh... Don't worry, Beam. I am here.
I got you."

I will take care of you.
You will never be alone again.

I slammed another incredible thrust hitting directly, and hardly, into his prostate making him cum together with me. I came long and hard with the senseless pleasure travelling into my body, and shivered out of control when Beam screamed my name on the third height of ecstasy.

My teeth elongated and I buried it deeply into my forearm making it bleed until the orgasm faded away.

***
A/N:

So how did it goes guys?
Did I gave justice to ForthBeam's eminence?
I hope so. But, please let me know.
Objective criticism is very much welcome to improve my skills.😊

I can't believe myself that I made a chapter with 4907 words!😰
Well, you deserve it for making this story on the top spot under the ForthBeam tag.😗

Thank you and have a nice day/evening!😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 926 20
choi chanhee, an omega born with a defect on his left eye. he gets bullied and harassed constantly by other pack members, them labeling him as the ug...
589K 23.5K 34
A love story between two guys in an omegaverse world based on the sotus series. (I seriously do not know what to write else lol) #674 in fanfiction (...
310K 13.3K 29
Time flies sure fast. The then Engineering Moon is now a father. Yes, Forth, the successful engineer is now a father of a three years old daughter. H...
257K 10.5K 36
This is my first fan fiction I've ever written. Original characters written by and belong to chiffon_cake Beam spent his whole life hiding in the sha...