Sinners -Sweet Pea-

By Tori_vx

Lou Jones, beautiful, popular and powerful girl with Serpent blood running through her veins. Rebellion big o... More

1. What the hell is secrets and sins?
2. You thought right, loverboy
3. Sweet Pea? What the heck is that?
4. Nancy Drew strikes again
5. Lou you scared me
6. Pureheart the Powerful
7. Have fun in the snakepit
8. A modern day version of Bonnie and Clyde
9. Snake bites over dog fleas
10. I am his partner in crime
11. A certain dark-haired Serpent who likes to wear dog tags
12. I'm still your Daddy
13. A crate of pancake mix
14. All snakes have a soft underbelly, he's yours
15. I really like you, Sweet Pea
16. You wouldn't let your momma get hurt, would you Charlotte?
17. You look good in a turtleneck
18. Did he give you snake bites yet?
19. I want you, all of you tonight
20. He's good, right? He looks like he is
21. Watch it, carrot head
22. So, you must be Lou
23. Now it's time we bite back
24. Who do you think was her first kiss?
25. He doesn't deserve someone like you
26. Welcome to: Carrie the Musical
27. You're just like me Lou
28. I do satisfy her more than you could ever have
29. Like mother like daughter
30. I always told you boys are dumb
31. A pretty girl like you
32. Wounds heal I guess
33. I was waiting all summer for you, Lou
34. This is like an episode of Gossip Girl
36. In that case, we definitely have to play it right?
37. Maybe one day
38. To the grave
39. You're a stalker
40. Such a Stydia moment
41. I love you
42. I see the way you look at her
43. You messed with our squad, you messed with us
44. I promise
New Book!
New Book!

35. Your puppy love is the best

4.8K 81 18
By Tori_vx

Lou's POV

Two weeks have passed and school was all on again. Veronica was working day and night on her speakeasy, while I was working on getting better with body contact. 

During those weeks I grew really close with Reggie, and Sweet Pea and I started talking normally not ignoring each other was way easier for the both of us. 

"Hey Pop", I greeted the man as Kevin, Josie and I walked into the familiar diner. "Looking for Veronica? This way", Pop smiled leading us to the telephone booth thing in the back of the diner. 

"Pick up the phone, dial 642", the man instructed us. Kevin nodded and picked up the phone, dialing the numbers and waiting. "Password?", Reggie asked. "I don't know, stonewall", Kevin shrugged making me chuckle. 

Suddenly a little part of the door opened and Reggie's eyes were seen through it, "Close enough", he said and finally opened the door widely. 

"Woah", Kevin gasped as he walked in first, then Josie and then I. "Come on in", Reggie smirked. "Oh, my god", Josie mumbled. 

Reggie walked us down the long staircase while placing his hand on my back and to my surprise, I didn't flinch away. "Oh my god", I gasped as we reached the heart of the speakeasy. 

It was so nice with a little bar on the left and a stage in front of the staircase, in the middle were multiple chairs and tables as well as small booths.

"I died and went to Kander and Ebb heaven, Veronica", Kevin smiled. "Welcome to La Bonne Nuit", Veronica smiled proudly. 

I sat at the bar with Reggie while Josie and Kevin sat at a table with Veronica, discussing some business. 

"I hired some Serpents from the Whyte Wyrm to serve drinks, Mocktails only. La Bonne Nuit is not in the business of corrupting minors", V said and winked at me since I organized all the Serpents. 

"Not yet", Reggie said. 

"Josie, I need star power, I would love for you to be my resident chanteuse", Veronica smiled at the girl I felt a deep hatred towards. 

"Are you for real?", she gasped, "I have been working like whoa to find my sound now that I'm solo and I haven't had anywhere to test it out. Ohh this is the perfect opportunity".

Reggie smiled at her, clearly still having some kind of feelings towards the snitch. "And, Kevin I'd love for you to be our emcee", Veronica smiled. "So long as I can sing now and then". 

"But of course. Or as we like to say at La Bonne Nuit, mais oui", V chuckled. 

Suddenly the phone rang and Reggie picked it up, "Hey Pop, what's up?".

*

"Penny Peabody", Veronica greeted my hideous mother, "I don't think we've had the pleasure yet". 

"Now, what the hell do you want?", I hissed at my mother. "No, no, no, it's not what I want. It's what you want. Protection. The Ghoulies are offering their service for a modest price", Penny said. 

"Let me guess, Protection for you right?", V asked. "It's a nice place you got here and as above, so below. I'm guessing, maybe even nicer down there in the speakeasy? I'd hate for something bad to happen to it", Penny smirked. 

"Back off, Serpents have everything under control here, mother", I spat. "Oh, my Lou, how can you offer someone protection when you can't even protect yourself, Serpent Queen", Penny asked smirking at me taking a step closer. 

"Oh, you wanna see how well I can protect myself?", I asked through gritted teeth. 

Penny just chuckled and rolled her eyes as she got up, "Food for thought. I'll let you chew on it". 

*

The next day I was sitting at the Serpent spot with Toni and Cheryl, while they were having a photo shoot, I was planning some shift for the Serpents. 

Cheryl was sitting in the big seat and I sat on one of the armrests while Toni took pictures. "T you free tomorrow?", I asked looking up form the papers. "Yes, I can do one shift at like three", she smiled. "Perfect", I smiled noting it down. 

"The motorcycle and Lou's legs in the back, just perfect. Oh, this one's cute", Toni chuckled. 

"Serpetts and Queen, have either of you seen Jughead?", Veronica asked walking up to us, "I have a problem that has his name all over it". 

"You mean True Detective?", Cheryl asked, "He's busy canoodling Nany Drew, no doubt", Cheryl explained, "But how can we help?". 

"Penny Peabody paid me a visit", Veronica admitted. "That Viper bitch showed her face on the Northside?", Cheryl asked taking off her sunglasses. 

"Followed shortly thereafter by Sheriff Minetta. my father's clearly puppeteering them, I wanna call them off, but I need leverage against him", Veronica explained. 

"Blackmail material you mean", Toni said. "Antoinette Topaz, you are speaking my language. Jughead has been keeping tabs on the Southside".

"He has, for instance, we know that over the summer the Ghoulies set up shop in the basement of the Whyte Wyrm which your father owns. Sweet Pea and Fangs think they've turned it into a jingle jangle lab", I explained. 

"Lucky for you, I used to bartend there, which means I know all the secret ways in and out", Toni smirked. 

*

Soon the four of us were dressed in dark clothes and were located in the basement of the Wyrm. Veronica and Toni hid behind a trashcan while Cheryl and I hid behind one. 

We waited for the working Ghoulies to finally take a break from their work and it took forever but eventually, they left the basement. While everything was happening Toni took serval pictures. 

"Okay, we move quickly but quietly", I told the girls. "Sweet Pea and Fangs were right", Veronica gasped as we looked over all the drugs and other stuff on the tables. 

"Yeah, the jingle jangle business is booming. Should be plenty of admissible evidence for blackmail Veronica", Toni explained. 

*

After our little mission impossible I went home to get ready for tonight's opening of the speakeasy. I was so excited to dress up and see how it will look when there is a full crowd in La Bonne Nuit.

"Reggie?", I asked as I got off my bike and saw the boy sitting at my trailer. "Lou", he smiled. "What are you doing here?", I asked laughing. 

"I wanted to ask you something", he smiled standing up from the stairs, "Would you be my date tonight?". 

"Of course but don't you need to work?", I chuckled. "I do but then I can buy you drinks", he smiled. "Okay, well I will see you at nine", I smiled. 

"Yes", he said standing really close to me. He glanced down to my lips and back up at my eyes, was he going to kiss me? Was I ready?

Then he leaned in while he gently placed his hand on my face. He then pressed his lips on mine and to my surprise, I kissed back. 

Then suddenly imagines of Malachai popped in my head, his lips on mine, his hands roaming my body, he kissing down my neck and more stuff. 

"Stop", I said as I pulled out of the kiss trying to catch my breath, no no, this wasn't happening again. I haven't had a panic attack in almost three weeks. 

My breath got caught in my chest where the familiar pressure was building up again. "Lou, oh God I'm sorry. Hey, hey, hey, look at me. Everything is fine, I'm here. You're safe", Reggie said as he pulled me in a hug. 

I closed my eyes and tried to focus on his breathing and tried to follow it and copy it. Eventually, I managed to calm down and breathe normally again. 

"Sorry", I mumbled embarrassed. "Don't be, I shouldn't have kissed you. I'm sorry, Lou", Reggie apologized as we separated from each other. 

"It's not your fault, I kissed back after all but maybe we should take things slow", I mumbled not sure about what I felt during the kiss. For some reason, I felt like I was betraying Sweet Pea. 

"Yes, of course. Well, uhm, I'm gonna see you tonight", the boy said as he walked away quickly. Well, that didn't went well. 

*

I stepped away from my motorcycle finishing my cigarette, at the same time as Cheryl and Toni stepped out of Cheryl's red car. Both girls were looking absolutely stunning. 

"Lou, hey babe", Cheryl smiled pulling me in a hug. "Hey you two, god you look so stunning", I told my favorite couple. "As do you", Toni smiled. 

I was wearing a black dress that came up in a type of choker at the top along with my black purse and matching High Heels. 

"Shall we?", Cheryl asked as she linked arms with her girlfriend and me. We walked into the diner where a long waiting line was already placed. 

Then Reggie came up to us, he smiled as he placed a soft kiss on my cheek. "Wow, welcome Ladies. Right this way", he said. 

Reggie was looking really good, he started growing his hair and slicked it back. He was wearing a black tuxedo making him look very handsome. 

He lead us through the crowd as we gained some dirty looks from the waiting people. 

"I will be right back", the boy told me as his hand was placed on my back, then I saw Sweet Pea and my heart fluttered a little as our eyes met. 

"How are you ladies tonight? Toni, you look dashing", Veronica smiled walking up to the three of us. "Vee, your bar is amazing", Toni smiled.

Cheryl then took a quick pic of Veronica posting it on her insta, "Finally a Lodge did somethinging good for this town". 

"I couldn't have done it with my favorite power couple and the queen herself. Excuse me", she smiled. 

"Okay, pray tell what that little kiss was?", Cheryl asked as soon as V was gone. "What do you mean?", I asked. "Reggie kissing your cheek", Toni said. 

"Oh, that. Well I'm his date and he kissed me earlier", I said. "He what?", Toni asked loudly. "Yes, but I pulled away it was too soon and I felt as if I was betraying Sweet Pea", I admitted. 

"Aw, your puppy love is the best", Cheryl chuckled. "Well you two have fun I will try and find my date", I chuckled walking up to Reggie. 

"Ladies and Gentleman, on behalf of Veronica Lodge, I thank you all for coming to the grand opening of La Bonne Nuit. Now please welcome to teh stage the one and only Miss Josephine McCoy", Kevin said. 

Josie then walked up on the stage and started singing while Sweet Pea was clapping loudly and smiling brightly which send a pang through my heart. 

"Don't be sad, he doesn't deserve you", Reggie said standing next to me, his eyes not leaving Josie. "Well you deserve better than her", I said. 

"What?", "You're staring at her, Reg. I know you like her, everyone does", I said looking up at the dark-skinned beauty. 

"No, I kissed you", he insisted. "Reggie, that kiss didn't mean anything to either of us, you just needed confirmation that you are over her but you aren't", I said.

"I'm sorry, Lou", he apologized. "It's not your fault, we're still close friends a little kiss won't ruin that", I chuckled. "True so can I buy you that drink now?", he asked. 

"Sure", I said glancing over at Sweet Pea whose eyes were still glued on Josie. 

*

The next day at school I had my self-confidence up again. Last night I felt as if Josie was taking my life, she stole both my ex's and now she has them both wrapped around her gorgeous finger. 

I sighed as I opened my locker and a book fell out, 'Griffins and Gargoyles'. I shrugged and looked into it for a bit when someone rudely ripped out of my hand. 

"Uhm, excuse you?", I snapped at my brother. "Where'd you get this?". 

"It was in my locker, same with everyone else", I explained taking it out of his hand so I could continue reading it. 

*****

Hey guys!

A little Reggie and Lou scene don't worry they will be friends and only friends hehe. 

Also, I hope you realize it but I try to upload every day I take one or two days off each week because I don't have any time. 

Lol, me writing a chapter while I should be studying for my last final.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2K 30
Ivy Jones was the daughter of a well known and well-respected member of the Serpents, George Jones. She was breathtakingly beautiful and dangerously...
21.5K 523 37
Aminity Jones, sister of Jughead Jones, has had a crazy year with her father being arrested, solving a murder, and getting invited to become a South...
45.7K 1K 60
[BOOK 1] Andriette Lodge has a rebellious past. Her father wanted her to be the picture perfect daughter, just as her older sister Veronica, but she...
321K 6K 26
in which FP's and Alison's lost daughter, Grace, returns to Riverdale to find them. but when Grace meets the Serpents, someone catches her attention...