mr. daddy┃markhyuck

By chogiwanese

╻baby chan wants a daddy╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ forty five ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ forty seven ⌟
⌜ forty eight ⌟
⌜ forty nine ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ ten ⌟

55.9K 3.7K 4.6K
By chogiwanese

i saw you give ten hyung a look a while ago.❞ donghyuck spoke, breaking the ice between them.

the drive was silent for minutes until donghyuck decided to throw the awkwardness away. even though mark didn't say anything since he's focused on the road, that didn't stop donghyuck from speaking.

i hope you don't kick him out like how you did to jaemin.❞ although jaemin didn't get fired, it was him who decided to leave.

mark drove his car to the left, ignoring what his secretary is blabbering about.

love is love, mark.❞ by now, donghyuck might have forgotten who he is talking to. ❝it's wrong to—

you talk a lot don't you?❞ mark clicked his tongue as he stopped in front of a restaurant where the dinner is being held. ❝and you might have forgotten your position.

the younger male then pressed his lips into a thin line, ❝sorry mr. lee.❞ thinking that he might have annoyed mark already.

after a few moments of silence, mark stopped in front of this one fancy restaurant that made donghyuck's jaw drop. he was hesitating to go inside. seeing everyone looking all so expensive, jewelries everywhere in there body, donghyuck felt out of place. he's just a secretary, he doesn't belong there.

are you coming or not?❞ donghyuck was busy in his own thoughts that he didn't even realize mark coming out of the car and already opening the door in his side.

the younger turned to mark, who's now furrowing his brows getting impatient, and chuckled nervously. ❝you know, i can always guard your car.

mark rolled his eyes, ❝get out.

what if something happens to your car?❞ donghyuck gasped and covered his mouth. ❝you really need someone to—

the tanned male was unable to continue his sentence as mark pulled him out of the car with full force. donghyuck was scared for a moment thinking that his arms might get disconnected from his body. he paused for a minute, standing there in shock. turning to mark, donghyuck gulped at how he looked.

he truly was scary. the younger placed his head down as he followed mark from behind, not minding the looks people are giving them. mark noticed donghyuck's action but he doesn't have time to act all worried because there's much more other important things than worrying about this secretary of his.

this is your fault.❞ mark clicked his tongue, blaming the younger. ❝if you only haven't accepted this dinner then this would not have happened.

well, donghyuck has no say to this since he really is at fault here. if he wasn't distracted with that mark lee standee inside his office they he would have known that it's part of the wong's company he is having a conversation with on the phone. the younger bit his lower lip, he's sensitive when it comes to him making a mistake. this isn't the only time he had done it, it's probably a million of times already.

mark glance back at donghyuck who's head was down and somehow deep inside him, a very small part of him, felt guilty. but it was easy to shake that off since he's more on thinking about how to deal with this.

raising his head back in front, mark saw a very familiar face sitting at that one table at the corner. their eyes met and a smirk was shown on that man's face. seeing that made mark boil in anger, gritting his teeth. he pulled donghyuck very close to him, making the younger more scared than ever.

donghyuck wanted to leave.

may i go to the restro—

no. i want you to stay by my side.❞ if mark just doesn't look scary right now then donghyuck's heart would possibly beat for that line. because honestly, it sounds like mark needed him and all.

the secretary was forced to nod with his head down as always. he wanted to cry, he felt so delicate, so weak, so vulnerable, so easy to hurt, and he didn't like it. he only bit his lower lip to prevent any tears coming out from his eyes and to prevent any sobs coming out from his mouth.

you brought your secretary with you?❞ the man motioned mark and his secretary to sit down in front of him before letting out a chuckle. ❝if only i had known then i would have also brought my personal assistant with me.

mark crossed his arms and gave the man a glare, ❝straight to the point lucas, why do you want to meet up?

no greetings?❞ the man raised a brow and laughed, drinking his wine after.

i'm not here to play games.❞ donghyuck flinched when mark suddenly hit his palms on the table. ❝so if you don't say anything then i'll be leaving.

lucas refilled his glass of wine and then flashed mark a smile. ❝then leave.

what?

leave, but also leave your secretary here.❞ lucas smirked while eyes on donghyuck who's head is down, looking uncomfortable as ever. ❝he looks like a whole meal.

the anger level finally reached to the top aftet hearing that. ❝that's it i'm—

i'm sorry.❞ donghyuck spoke for the first time after coming here. letting lucas hear his very soft voice, making him smile. meanwhile mark was confused into why he apologized so suddenly. ❝mr. wong i'm sorry.

the ceo sitting right in front of them, leaning back from the comfortable chair and raising a brow at the secretary whom he found cute. mark was very uncomfortable at the look of lucas' face. he didn't like him looking at donghyuck like he was food.

why are you sorry baby boy?❞ lucas mocked a pout.

being mad is probably an understatement. mark was boiling, it could be seen in his face and ears that's turning red. this man right in front of them is disrespecting his secretary, and what is donghyuck doing? just keeping his head down.

b-because i agreed for mr. lee to go to meet up when in fact he d-doesn't want to.❞ donghyuck glanced up which was not a good idea because both were looking at him, lucas was smirking as he licked his lower lip and mark was glaring at him.

mark looked mad which honestly scared donghyuck. can this night get worse?

how about this baby boy—

m-my name is d-donghyuck sir..❞ the tanned male clipped his legs tight and palms resting on his knees, already sweating.

well, donghyuckie, how about we have the meeting and your ceo leaves?❞ lucas looked up to mark and then back at the small male. ❝since he doesn't want to be here.

no, i won't allow th—

if that's what i can do to make it up to you then,❞ donghyuck gathered the guts to look up to lucas and gave him a forced sweet smile. ❝why not?

what—

that's settled then.❞ lucas clapped his hands and gave mark one sweet smile that triggered him. ❝okay mark, you may now leave.

the ceo sitting beside donghyuck stood up. donghyuck knows he'll get in trouble for this if mark leaves him but he doesn't mind. he was willing to be the one having the meeting instead of mark. but mark wasn't. he doesn't want for this to happen.

donghyuck let's go.❞ mark grabbed hold of the younger's arm and pulled him up, sending lucas daggers with his eyes.

where are you taking hi—

shut up.❞ mark cut lucas off before letting him finish his sentence. and with that, he dragged donghyuck out from there.

away from lucas who's drinking his wine with a smile on his face as he watched mark dragging donghyuck who looks shocked as ever.

the two went out of the restaurant with mark still dragging donghyuck who couls now feel the pain in his arm but stayed silent about it since he don't want to recieve a scolding from mark. he didn't want to piss the ceo even more than he already is. the two waited until mark's car arrives and when it did, mark harshly pushed donghyuck inside the car, almost hurting the younger.

he was furious. mark got inside the driver's seat and started the engine, not saying a word and drove the car to god knows where they are going.

as of the moment donghyuck didn't care, he was too hurt. his arms hurt, and the glares that mark is sending him hurts. can't he do anything right?

next time when i bring you with me, don't say any word.❞ mark growled, gripping the stirring wheel very tight. ❝do you understand?

donghyuck didn't say anything. he didn't even open his mouth and just massaged his arms that's hurting from all the pulling mark did to him.

do you understand!?❞ mark repeated, this time with his voice raised.

y-yes sir!❞ donghyuck sighed heavily. tears were forming but blinked them away. he bit his lower lip that he was sure that's already bleeding. he sniffed silently and he put his head down.

mark glanced to his side for a second before focusing back to the road. donghyuck was crying, and a small piece of his heart broke after seeing that. donghyuck was sensitive, he knew because this isn't the first time he made him cry.

pulling over at the nearest sidewalk, mark leaned back from his seat and let out one long sigh. ❝stop crying.

he slowly and carefully pulled donghyuck and embraced him, letting the younger cry on his shoulder as he rubbed circles behind his back. he kept on doing it until the cries slowed down, became silent, and the next think mark new, donghyuck was already snoring softly.

donghyuck i'm sorry.

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 13.1K 34
fullsunofficial posted a photo... Mark was just your average student- well, your average role model for a student- captain of the basketball team, st...
132K 266 2
"I hate this game " "you realise that quite late" ------ Boy x boy Jungkook x all Hacker\mafia au Half texting
328K 13.1K 35
❝ if he wants it, he gets it. ❞ ❪ mark lee ✕ lee donghyuck ❫ ⤷ © dongcvs ━ 2021.
1.1M 88.9K 62
╻donghyuck stole mark's heart╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and a hundred percent FICTION. the...