To the one I love,

Von MyHappyEndingx

'I was lost, until I met him' After the tragic loss of your lover, you watch life start to fall apart again... Mehr

Falling~ p1
Thoughts~ p2
Alone~ p3
Company~ p4
Breathless~ p5
Restricted~ p6
Overwhelmed~ p7
Carefree~ p8
Wait~ p9
Us~ p10
Troubled~ p12
Tied down~ p13
Hesitate~ p14
Nerves~ p15
Help~ p16
Acceptance~ p17
Relief~ p18
Going Solo~ p19
Hopeless~ p20
Low ~p21
Back~ p22
Anger~ p23
Lost~ p24
Her~ P25
Found~ p26
Loved~ p27

Enough~ p11

8 0 0
Von MyHappyEndingx

A week later-

Today was Saturday and I went to work at the cafe.
The staff were nice and normally the customers where to.
But there was always that one group of guys that came around 2pm and I always had to tend to them.
It was nearing 2pm and I saw the group parade in and all slide into the booth at the back.
I relaxed myself and walked over and got ready to take their order.
They all whistled as I approached the booth.
"Would you look at this!" They all scanned me with their hungry eyes but I tried my best to ignore it.
"I'd love to have a piece of that if you know what I mean.." They all laughed as I cleared my throat.
"What do you want to order?" I sighed as they checked the menu then dropped them.
"eleven burgers and fries beautiful."
I nodded and jotted it down.
My shift was ending soon and Logan promised me that he would come get me so I just had to wait until then.
I told the chef the orders snd then served an elderly couple at the front.I kept serving until the door chimed open and Logan walked in and sit at a booth and called me over.
"Can I get two shakes?"
"Why two?"
"So you can have one with me after!"
I giggled and walked to the kitchen and told the chef the order and she gave me the food for the booth at the back..

"Please can somebody else do it? I always have to!"
"If you want to keep working here then you will have to do the work, sorry Ari!' She explained and turned back to tend to more food.
I walked over to the table and started putting the meals on the table and I felt a hand slither around the back of my thigh,
"Why don't you join us gorgeous?"He smirked and started raising his hand higher up and I smacked if away.
"Oh come on you aren't frigid are you?" His friends laughed and they all waited for my response.
"Hey Joel what are you doing to my girlfriend?" Logan moved me aside and glared at him and they all became silent.
"Bro I swear I didn't know she was taken!"
"Fucking touch her again and we'll have a problem got it?!" The guy shook his head and looked down.
"Disgusting"
He pulled me out of the cafe and we got in the car and drove to his and said hi to Rose then went up to his room.

"Erm theres a party tonight you coming with me?" He laid on the bed and covered his face with his hands.
"Yeah you should start getting ready soon then"
"The party is at nine though?"
"Exactly you aways take ages!" I hit his arm playfully and he laughed. "Come watcha movie with me!"
He groans and I pull him off his bed and drag him downstairs.
We watched a few movies until it was 8.
I went back up and got ready and did my makeup and put on a dress I bought from my dads house.

I walk back down and Logan puts on his jacket and looks me up and down,
"Can't we just stay home?"He smirked and I rolled my eyes and opened the door.
"We'll be late come on!"
We drove to Jason's and as we parked up to see people already drinking and making out on the grass. We walked into the house and grabbed drinks,
"Im going to find Danielle and Blair wait here"
"No I'm coming with you!" He held onto my waist and I nodded. The music was loud and people were dancing; I spotted Blair dancing with Jason. They seemed quite busy so I tried to find Danielle, then I saw her on the couch alone. Logan brought me to the couch and pulled me onto his lap.

"Whats wrong Dan?"
She points to a guy making out with a girl in the corner.
"Just go talk to them!"
I give her my drink and she downs it.

"Liquid courage?" She nods and opens her mouth but no words come out.

"What if she doesn't like me back?" She looks anxiously as she speaks.
"Then move on and find somebody else like I did." She looks at Logan and sticks out her hand to shake his. They shake hands and she looks at us both and winks,
"He's cute keep him!"
Logan overheard her and smirked as he started placing small kisses on my neck and she pats my knee.
"Okay here we go, if this fails and I'm alone forever I'm fucking blaming you!" We laugh and she walks over to the girl who is now on her own.
They talk and the girl smiles at her and pulls her out of view.

"I'm guessing that worked!" Logan nods and we watch everyone around us
He puts his hands on my thighs as I sit in his lap and he moves them up higher on my thighs, I turn around so I'm sitting facing him and he starts to suck on my collarbone slowly as I arch my head back and run my hand through his hair. After a while we stop and sit there for a while just watching everything around us.
"I want to go home." He nods and gets up, lifting me off his lap.
He goes into the kitchen and takes a bottle of vodka from the case.
"Now we can go" I laughed as he pretended to smuggle the bottle in his jacket.
We drive back to his and go to his room and just lay there. I check the time on my phone, 1am.
he drank some vodka from the bottle and passed it to me and i drank some too. We drank some more then he sat up and breathed in.
"I have an older brother"

"What? I've never seen him"

"He's in hospital, he was diagnosed with cancer two years ago."

I sit up and look at him and I can see the sadness in his eyes.

"It hurts me every time I see him. he is my inspiration, I've never known someone who was as kind hearted as him. The doctors said that he may not recover, yet he still fights. I don't know what I would do without him and it scares me to even picture him not coming home."
He goes quiet again and I can see the pain in his eyes. I hugged him and he looks down. He breathes out and gets under the covers and pats the space next to him. I pull the covers over me as well and sit up against the headboard again. He pulls me closer and his arm rests on my waist as he closed his eyes, laying on his stomach. Later on-Thinking he's asleep- I reach for his paper pad and pen on his bedside table and start to write.

I think I've found the one.

I look down at him sleeping and look back at the paper.

He makes me feel whole again.
And I feel guilty when I say this but he takes my mind off you.
He keeps me safe and he understands me when I think nobody can.
I swear I don't deserve him.
Everything about him makes me gravitate to him in a way, weird I know.
Goodnight, I love you and I pray for you.
- Arianna

I look down and see Logan looking up confused.
"What are you writing?" He looks at me curiously. I sigh and put the paper on the floor and look at him, smiling weakly.

"I was in love once, he was called Ryan."
I took a deep breath, I'd never told anybody before.
"We were really happy together, futures together planned out. He protected me from everything and I learned to be happy because I was with him. We were always together- for three years. We made each other better."

"I-I thought we did. He was struggling but I didn't know because he never told me. He'd put in a smile and fool everybody so easily. Nobody knew.." A tear left my eye and I breathed in and out until I continued.
"One day I came over to his house, the door was already open. So I went to his room.
He left me a letter and I will never forget it."
I got up and pulled a piece of paper in an envelope out of the front pocket of my bag. I sat back down and opened it. I held it in front of us both and he read it.

If your reading this, you know where I will be. I'm sorry that we won't be able to do the things we said we were going to do. Im sorry I let you down. I never deserved you.
I'm so sorry. I don't think I can be happy. You made me happy but I don't think that I belong here. I can't do this anymore. I love you Arianna but you need to learn to love yourself now and move on. Goodnight - Ryan

I couldn't help but start to cry as I reread the note.

Logans POV

Her voice broke as she tried to carry on, I sat up and hugged her as she spoke,
"I knew where he was and I started to panic. I got a taxi straight to the bridge where we first met-on the night we first met, he stopped me from stepping over the edge that night. He saved me from trying to commit suicide. I got out and ran to where we met and saw him there. I called out but he just looked at me; so drained and so sad. I got closer until I was close enough to hold his hand so I did, I tried to convince him not to and I told him how much he really meant to me, but he never knew how much he meant, how much he was c-cared for and l-loved. Then he pulled his hand away from mine and his last words were 'I'm sorry I let you down' "

She was now crying uncontrollably and I held her as she broke down.

"H-he jumped and I couldn't save him. I couldn't save him like he saved me.." We sat there in silence as I held her, tears spilling down her face and her makeup gathering under her eyes. I hugged her tighter and we sat there for ages until she wiped her eyes and spoke again,
"I have written every night since that day, a part of me hoping that one day I would wake up and he would be there. I've felt so guilty ever since. I miss him, I hope that you can understand that. It doesn't mean I don't want to love you, there will always be a part of me that needs to learn to let go."
"I understand you." I said quietly as she looked up at me with glossy eyes and I smiled faintly and she wrapped her small hands around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder.
"Thank you"
She breathed in slowly and finally she became relaxed again.
"I look like a mess I'm sorry that I'm bothering you by all of this I-"
"You helped me understand, I'm grateful that you told me."
We laid down and she curled up and I put my arm around her and pulled her close before we closed our eyes.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.9K 133 29
Ellie falls in love quickly So does Hero But for how long will that love last before getting torn apart? • • •
19K 1.6K 24
"I hate you so much," i said while looking directly into his eyes. He takes steps towards me while maintaining the eye contact . "But you'd still be...
122 0 12
A sad romance story. People don't last forever...
783K 18.3K 32
"I remember his face, his eyes that begged for forgiveness, his body as it shook with anger and emotion. I remember how my world fell apart right bef...