Just Another Bad Boy

Galing kay JadeGreen16

"He was bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good, he didn't care because he didn'... Higit pa

Please read :)
First day (1)
The wrong place at the wrong time (2)
Best friends is an understatment (3)
All about Caleb (4)
Destiny... (5)
Bitch is back...(6)
Treasure (7)
We are going to starbucks (8)
Late night trips (9)
Past revealed... (10)
Skipping with the bad boy (11)
Study dates (12)
Movie nights (13)
The Beach (14)
A token of us (15)
Girls night gone bad...(16)
He fights? (17)
The bad boy isn't so bad (18)
Understanding the reason why (19)
Food fights (20)
Meeting his mom (21)
The party, part 1 (22)
The party, part 2 (23)
Meeting the (hopefully) sister in law. (24)
Seeing my dad again (25)
The kiss (26)
First date (27)
Party invites (28)
Coming clean (29)
Shopping (30)
Cafeteria confrontions (31)
More messages (32)
The last night with the bad boy (33)
Getting ready (34)
Quick A/N
The date, part 1 (35)
The date, part 2 (36)
Another party - part 1 (37)
Another party - part 3 (39)
The talent show - part 1 (40)
The talent show - part 2 (42)
Pity party...I wish (43)
The club (44)
School day (45)
The assignment (46)
His girlfriend (47)
From one extreme to the other (48)
The pictures (49)
Life when kidnapped (50)
The rescue (51)
Home finally (52)
Confessions and making up (53)
A big moment for all (54)
Watching tangled and teasing Chase (55)
Big news and meeting Richard (56)
Just Another Bad Boy (57)
Epilogue
A/N
New story!!
New Story 2
I need some help
Facebook/insta group

Another party - part 2 (38)

11.8K 272 115
Galing kay JadeGreen16

"I know I'm good for something, I can be used as a bad example"

CHASE POV:

"Hey princess, fancy seeing you here?" I say when I see Allison.

Literally the only reason I'm even fucking here.

I would never be caught dead in a place like this. Dress up? Really?

Although I must admit when I saw Ally I didn't mind the dress up.

"Chase?" She questions looking at me surprised.

"So you are surprised to see me here?" I ask her, I knew I was being annoying but I just wanted to hear her talk to me, since she stayed the night at my house last time we hardly ever speak and it's fucking killing me.

"No I didn't think this was your scene?" She laughs awkwardly trying to walk away.

"A party with all these half naked girls isn't my scene?" I wink.

She looks a little hurt for a second but the emotion goes before I can confirm it. "You're right, I should have expected to see you here" she replies walking away before I can say anything.

Are you fucking kidding me? I fucked it up again!?

I roll my eyes and go to the bar tender. "Hey there babe, could I please get a beer?" I smirk at her.

She looks at me and rolls her eyes, "don't call me babe" she replies as she hands me a beer.

I walk away in shock, I don't get rejected.

All the girls here were all looking at me suggestively in their half naked outfits trying to revel more of their boobs and ass to me than already was.

I didn't want any of these girls, I wanted Ally.

Damn she looked good in her little outfit, she was wearing tight pants that showed off her ass and legs well but didn't show skin and an off the shoulder top that showed just enough boob.

I walked into the main part of the party to see if I could find Jake or Aiden but instead saw Ally and Oliver dancing on the dance floor together.

She moved her hips effortlessly to the music and her smile literally had all the boys attention, including mine.

Her and Oliver looked happy together, the golden boy and the most beautiful and smart girl in school together, it worked well, I don't know why I can't get fucking over her.

I walked back outside hoping to catch the boys but ran into Chelsea instead.

Fucking great.

"Hey snuggy" Chelsea grins walking over to me in her rabbit costume.

Wow Chelsea be more fucking predictable.

"Chelsea get the fuck away from me" I say instantly.

Instead of looking hurt like she usually does she looked pissed off.

"Why the fuck not Chase you never rejected me before" Chelsea demand making me roll my eyes and grab out a cigarette.

"It's fucking Allison isn't it" Chelsea spits looking at me.

I roll my eyes again hoping that she will disappear.

"Chelsea don't you fucking get the word no?" I say angrier than originally intended.

"You're a dick and you're gonna pay" Chelsea replies walking away.

I wave my hand sarcastically at her retreating form when Jake spots me and comes over.

"Oi enjoying the party?" Jake chuckles at my miserable look and sits beside me.

"It's fucking shit" I reply, Jake puts out his hand and I pass him a cig and a lighter.

"You're just pissed because my sister is with Oli and not you" Jake laughs.

If anyone else said that to me I wound have murdered them but Jake was one of my best friends.

"I don't understand why!? Look at the pric" I reply angrily.

No use hiding it.

"She's hurting you know, she saw Tyler yesterday, she told Cal and Cal told Damon who obviously told me". Jake sighs taking a swig.

"Did he hurt her?" Is my instant reaction.

"Not badly, Oli found them before anything too serious happened" Jake replied, I nodded.

"If I ever see that fucker again he's a dead man" I chuckle darkly.

How fucking dare he do that to MY girl!?

"Count me in, I'm sure as hell Damon, Cal and Blake will also be happy to help" Jake laughs.

I nod looking straight ahead, the only people that know everything that happened between Ally and Tyler are Caleb and I, but the others know she had an abusive ex.

"Let's go inside and see where Aiden is" Jake suggests.

I nod standing on my cig and follow Jake inside.

ALLY POV:
I had to get away from Chase and quick before all the feelings came flooding in, it took everything in me not to run to him the second I saw him and hug him and tell him about Tyler yesterday.

I know how bad that is, trust me I do.

"I'm getting tired" I say to Oli.

He and I had been dancing for about half an hour and it was getting tiring.

"Let's go find something to do" Oli smiles at me. I smile back and follow him.

We walk to the other end of the house to see a group of teens sitting in a circle in the living room.

We walk towards them and notice they're playing never have I ever.

"Wanna play?" Oli asks me.

"Sure" I reply and walk with him to the group.

When they see us they make room for us on a one seater sofa.

We sit down together side by side, it was squishy but not so bad.

Before we could even start playing Chase, Aiden and Jake walked towards the group.

Chase has on jeans and suspenders, I didn't know what he was trying to dress up as but I'm sure he just wanted to show off his perfect tanned stomach. Jake was dressed similarly but he was wearing a shirt with a tie on it, i'm pretty sure Jake wore that shirt on a daily basis. And Aiden was wearing a singlet and shorts and apparently was just a typical beach loving white boy.

Chase literally looked at a few guys sitting on a 3 seater and they got up and practically ran away.

They sat down and I rolled my eyes.

Lachlan, the host speaks up, "okay the rules, we go around in a circle everyone says something and if you've done it you drink, is you haven't, you don't, no lying".

Everyone nods in agreement, there was quite a few people here, about 6 girls and 9 boys.

"Okay I'll start" Lachlan speaks up, I wasn't complaining because Lachlan was on the other side of me which meant that I would have to go last.

Chase and the boys were across the room from us so we had a perfect view of each other.

"Never have I ever skinny dipped" Lachlan speaks, I take a sip of my drink and notice both Oli and Chase's eyes on me when I drank to that.

No surprise all 3 of the boys drank but Oli didn't.

Most of the girls also drank and about half of the guys.

"Never have I ever cheated" a girl says.

I don't drink, a few people do, including Aiden, but to my surprise Chase doesn't.

"Never have I ever had a threesome or anything above" another girl says.

Chase and Aiden both drink along with most of the other people in the game.

"Um, never have I ever had sex in public" a girl, I think phoebe says.

No surprise both Chase and Aiden drink, but so does Oli.

I look at him in surprise, he looks at me shyly and shrugs making me laugh.

"Never have I ever said I love you just to get laid" a boy smirks then takes a huge drink. Asshole.

Aiden drinks and so does Jake but Chase and Oli don't.

I shake my head jokingly at Jake who just shrugs innocently causing me to laugh.

"Never have I ever shoplifted" a girl says smiling.

A few people take a drink but no one that I know.

"Never have I ever pretended to take drugs just because someone else done it" a boy smirks.

To my surprise Jake drinks and a few others.

"Never have I ever kept a wallet or money that someone else dropped" another boy says shyly.

No one I know drinks.

It was now Jakes go and he looks at me suspiciously and then smirks, "Never have I never found out that one of my best friends had the same father as me" Jake laughed.

I glared at him jokingly and took a sip, he and I were the only ones that drank and I got some weird looks.

Now Chase's go, "never have I ever danced on a bar or a table when I was drunk" he smirks.

I roll my eyes and drink, Oli looks at me and smiles.

Aidens go now, "Never have I ever regretted sleeping with someone" he says with complete confidence.

Most people, including myself, Chase, and Jake all drink, Oli doesn't and he looks at me shocked.

Chase also looks at me but for a different reason, he knew I was thinking of Tyler.

"Never have I ever kissed someone of the same sex" a boy asks, a few girls drink.

"Never have I ever worn handcuffs" a boy smirks.

A few people take a drink, including Chase, Aiden, and Jake and a few of the girls who have probably worn them for sexual reasons.

"Never have I ever flirted my way in somewhere" a girl goes.

I drink, when Bella and I went to the see Chase fight. Jake also drinks along with some of the girls.

"Okay never have I ever flirted my way out of something" the girls friend goes.

I drink, so does Chase, Jake, Aiden and Oli along with a lot of others.

"Never have I ever ridden a motorcycle" a boy smiles.

I drink, obviously so does Chase, I can tell a little part of him is proud that the reason I'm drinking is because of him.

"Never have I ever taken drugs" a boy says.

All the boys and Oli drink along with most of the others.

I look at Oli again in shock.

"Never have I ever been so drunk that I don't remember the entire night" a boy smirks.

Everyone in the game drinks including myself.

"Never have I ever had sex on the first date" Another boy says.

No surprise that Chase and Aiden drink along with a few others.

It was now Oli's turn.

He looks at me and then at Chase and then at me again, "Never have I ever kissed Chase Ryder"

I freeze.

What the fuck do I do.

When Chase hears this he looks at me wondering what I'm going to do.

So maybe he does remember when he and I kissed!!!

Oli watched me like a hawk.

All of the girls in the group giggle and take a drink then look at Chase who was looking at me.

Oh fuck.

I decide not to drink, I know it's lying but I don't want to hurt Oli.

"Never have I ever been involved in criminal activity". I say under pressure.

Most people here drink, Oli doesn't, he's still watching me strangely.

"Never have I ever had phone sex" Lachlan starts again.

A few of the girls drink along with Aiden.

"Never have I ever given someone a fake number" the girl beside Aiden says.

I drink along with most of the girls but no guys drink.

"Never have I ever been called a tease" another girl says.

I drink, so does Oli, Aiden, and Chase and a few others.

"Never have I ever fooled around in a car" Phoebe I think says.

Chase and Aiden drink along with a few others.

"Never have I ever gone in public without a bra on" the girl says.

All of the girls, including me take a drink.

I'm sure everyone has been in public without a bra!!

"Never have I ever had shower sex" the boy says.

Oli drinks along with Chase and Aiden and quite a lot of the others.

"Never have I ever skipped the first date and went straight for sex" the once shy boy asks.

No surprise that Chase and Aiden drink along with a few others.

It was now Jake's go again and once again he looked at me. "Never have I ever sang in public".

I'm the only one that drinks.

Now it was Chase's go, "never have I ever lied in never have I ever" he looks at me seeing what I was going to do about Oli's question before but so does Oli so once again I lie.

Chase looks pissed off.

"Never have I ever regretted kissing someone" Aiden laughs.

This time I look at Chase as he looks at me. Neither of us drink.

"Never have I ever had a one night stand" a few people including Aiden and Chase drink.

"Never have I ever had someone close to me die" a boy smirks, how can he be smirking about this?

I suddenly feel sick.

A little tipsy but very sick.

"Oli I don't feel so good I'm gonna go to the bathroom".

Oli nods at me and I walk away as quietly as I can, Chase watches me leave and I can tell he wants to follow me but decides against it.

I go into the bathroom to wash my hands when 2 girls walk in and head to the other sink ignoring me.

I think they may have been Chelsea's minions but I wasn't sure.

"Omg did you hear that Chelsea and Chase went a few rounds earlier, they're so perfect" I overheard.

What?

He slept with her after I told him about everything that had happened?

He wouldn't have

"Yes!! I'm so happy for them, they deserve each other.

So it was true.

She was right, they do deserve each other.

I know that I shouldn't be this angry at Chase only for sleeping with Chelsea, a part of me knew I was also just very jealous. Why did it have to be Chelsea?

I walk outside as fast as I can, tears welling in my eyes.

Why am I so upset about this!?

I have a boyfriend!!!

An amazing boyfriend who is the sweetest thing ever!!!

As I walk out I spot Chelsea and attempt to turn around and walk the other way.

"You okay babe?" Chelsea mocks.

She knows exactly why I'm upset.

I walk away before I get even more upset and go and sit outside where no one else is.

After about 10 minutes Chase comes into view and all I can feel is anger.

"You okay princess?" He asks when he sees my tear stricken face.

________
Hope you enjoyed!!!

3 party chapters hey!!

Go me!

Hope you enjoyed the Never have I Never game!!

- Jade xx

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

946K 28.5K 54
Nicole Evers' parents unexpectedly leave for a "business trip" leaving Nicole all alone, but her parents decide its best for Nicole to stay at the Va...
31.4K 494 22
This story contains Rody x Vincent this is based off a game in 1960 called dead plate this story will contain: horror smut (maybe) cannibalism blood...
461K 14.9K 56
Kristen is an average senior student. She has a group of girl-friends, a crush and a mostly-functional family. But a sudden death leaves her exposed...
148K 5.1K 40
This is the UNEDITED, ORIGINAL version of Silently Falling. If you wish to find the edited version, please go to my profile and you will find it ther...