The True Gods (Highschool DxD...

By TrueRisingFTW

Great Red and Ophis are known as the strongest of the strong, but what if I were to tell you that there are t... More

Bio
Kuoh Observation
Fallens
Who are you?
A Little Trip To The Next World
Black Magic and Times Anger
The Warning and Purification
Alpha Origin
Arrival in Crocus
Preliminaries
Introduction
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3 (Part 1)
Day 3 (Part 2)
Day 4 (Part 1)
Day 4 (Part 2)
Day 4 (Final)
Split Up Time
Two Unknown Powers
New Worlds Within Mischief
Mischief and Despair
The Bridge to Freedom
Supersonics and A Crystalline Beast
Display of Power
Return to Destruction
One's True Ruler
Clash of Titans
Next World Vote [Closed]
A Fairy Goodbye
A Relaxing Day?
World of the Gifts
A Festival In Digit Five
Prophecy of Death
The Game of Death Starts
Cloaks Revealed
Life and Death
Battle In Space
A True Battle Of Life And Death
Next World Vote 2 [Closed]
Two Worlds Collide

Awakening

32.7K 283 95
By TrueRisingFTW

In a void that wherever you looked, it was a mixture of purple and pink. Everything was silent, the place looked kind of distorted.

This word is none other than the Spatial World, the home belonging to the ruler of Space, Palkia.

(Ignore Palkia)

And in this huge space of a dimension, there was a figure that was curled up. It's eyes closed and not showing any signs of movement.

That was when it slowly opened its eyes revealing a pair of red glowing eyes, it then began to uncurl its body revealing its full figure.

Its eyes then glowed a bright red before it opened its mouth and gave a large roar into the area, this caused the place to shake and areas to distort.

He stopped the roar before looking around slightly, he shook his head slightly. "I wonder how long I've been asleep, I guess I could pay Dialga a visit."

Palkia then flew at incredible speed forwards and slightly curved in the air and flew through a portal he created.

(O)-(O)-(O)

It was quiet, nothing seemed to be moving, it looked to be completely frozen. It was a void of blue and light blue colours.

This place is the Temporal World, a place that is ruled by none other than the ruler of time, Dialga.

(Ignore Dialga)
There was a figure that was floating in the middle of the space, it was blue in colour and had its head hung low with its eyes closed and its limbs slightly folded.

Opening its eyes, they were revealed to be red in colour and a small growl came from its mouth. Its unfolded itself and its eyes glowed.

This was none other than Dialga himself, the ruler of time, in other words, the God of Time. He stretched out and gave a mighty roar that caused the dimension to start moving again.

"How long has it been? Since we've last awoken?" Dialga wondered. He then closed his eyes as the blue lines on his body glowed. "Almost a billion years, ha?"

Dialga cracked his neck before narrowing his eyes, he felt a disturbance in his dimension and looked to see Palkia fly out of a portal.

Palkia spotted Dialga and flew over towards him before stopping right in front. "Dialga, how long has it been?"

"Almost a billion years, It makes me wonder what has changed of the worlds below ours." Dialga responded.

"Agreed. Then why don't we have a little trip?" Palkia suggested.

"You want to travel to the worlds below?"

"Precisely, Just like you, I'm quite interested to see how far they have progressed during our slumber."

"I suppose. If we're going to be paying them a visit, we shall change our forms to blend ourselves in, and make sure to suppress our powers."

"Agreed."

That was when both of their bodies began to glow, Dialga glowed blue while Palkia glowed purple as their bodies became much smaller.

They began to shift into a much more human-like appearance, they appeared to be fair skinned individuals who were also children of the age of what looked to be twelve.

They were quite stunning for their age, that would render many speechless, on each of their necks were pendants that had their colours.

Dialga had raven black hair and pale black eyes. On his neck was the pendant that was blue in colour.

Palkia was different than Dialga, his hair was white and his eyes were a pale silver colour. On his neck was a purple and white pendant.

"These forms shall do nicely, we'll also need to give ourselves false identities just in case." Dialga suggested. His voice was higher pitched.

"In that case, I'll be known as Vast Space in this form." Palkia stated. His voice had also altered and became higher pitched.

"I'll be Echo Time... wow, I just realised how ironic our names that we just chose are and the unintended pun we made." Echo sweatdropped.

"Who cares, they sound cool at least. My name is like saying. My name is Palkia, the name that is heard throughout the entire vastness of space!"

"Yeah, and mines pretty much yelling. I'm Dialga, the name that echoes throughout all of time."

"Well, anyway, you ready to get going?" Vast asked. Echo nodded his head before Vast held out his hand and the space in front of him began to distort as a portal appeared.

They then both entered through the portal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.7M 98.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
101K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
1.9M 83.5K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC