Paint My Love

Bởi 28tomlinson

What happens when a good girl falls in love with a bad boy? That's simple, they leave broken hearts, loved up... Xem Thêm

Paint My Love
Chapter 1:They call me Malik
Chapter 2: Never in your wildest dreams
Chapter 3:I hope it's gonna make you notice
Chapter 4:Let's go crazy
Chapter 5 : I can't escape this time
Chapter 6 : Does he know
Chapter 7: And time is frozen
Chapter 8 : The one that I came with
Chapter 9 : We've got all night
Chapter 10 : Nothing to loose
Chapter 11 : There's always room for common ground
Chapter 12 : He knows everything there is to know
Chapter 13 : I'll never be that girl again
Chapter 14:Now I'm asking you to stay
Chapter 15 : Oops
Chapter 16 : Let me kiss you
Chapter 17:I shouldn't have kissed you
Chapter 18:Words don't come easy, without a melody
Chapter 19:Need to take a break and figure it out
Chapter 20:You're looking at me I'm sure
Chapter 21:Can we fall?
Chapter 22:You've got this spell on me
Chapter 23:This is what the night is for
Chapter 24:Can I take you home with me?
Chapter 25:Baby you don't have to worry
Chapter 26 : I wanna be last
Chapter 27:I'm not scared of love
Chapter 28:They don't know about us
Chapter 30:If this room was burning
Chapter 31:I hope you won't get up and leave
Chapter 32:Snitch
Chapter 33:Hoping my love won't show
Chapter 34:You don't need to run
Chapter 35:Is this how it ends?
Chapter 36:Throw me a life-line
Chapter 37:I'm saying good-bye
Chapter 38:Packing up and taking off
Chapter 39:You're already on your way
Chapter 40:I've been watching you all night
Chapter 41:The words get trapped
Chapter 42:Do's & Don'ts
Chapter 43:Everything is new to me
Chapter 44:The poet and the beat
Chapter 45:Giving it to someone else
Chapter 46:I still get jealous
Chapter 47:Nothing's making sense
Chapter 48:Like I was in love again
Chapter 49:The stupid little things
Chapter 50:Falling Slowly
Chapter 51:Searching every lonely place
Chapter 52:Going back to the time
Zia: Part 1
Zia Part 2
Chapter 53:We're Fireproof
Chapter 54:Made all my plans
Chapter 55:Follow My Lead
chapter 56: Look how far we've come~!

Chapter 29:Late night spaces

115 7 2
Bởi 28tomlinson

Priya's POV

"Lock the doors and don't open for anyone" my mom said, chugging her suitcase down the stairs.

"Mom we're gonna be here all weekend and you know Louis' gonna stop by to check up on us" I laughed at how paranoid my mom was.

"Yeah but make sure your sister is around and no sneaking off to your room or anything. In fact he shouldn't go upstairs at all"

"But what if he needs to wee?" I teased.

"Priya, you sure you girls will be fine?"

"Yes mom we will be completely fine. I'm here" Gia said coming down the stairs and giving our mother a hug.

"Just call if you'll need anything okay?"

"I think they'll be fine" My dad said taking the suitcase from my mom and then ushering her out of the house. They were going away on some retreat kinda thing and as excited as my mom was about going, she also worries about us far too much.

"Mom, Mishka will be here from Sunday, so it's just two nights" Gia reminded her.

"Okay, okay be safe" she kissed both of us and then left. Once our parents were safely on their way Gia locked the door and then turned to me with a huge grin.

"What?"

"What's the plans?" she asked looking a little mischief.

"Why would we have plans?" I asked innocently.

"Pri!" she squealed.

"You madam, are getting too naughty" I shook my head at her.

"No Priya, talk to me. We only have two days of freedom"

"Why...don't you like Mishka?" I teased. Mishka is our cousin that lives in London and was coming to stay over with us until our parents got back.

"No, she's soh boring; plus she's a snitch" she whined.

"How can you say that you don't like your own cousin?" I dramatically held a hand over mouth in shock and shook my head at my younger sibling.

"It's noht thah I don't like her, it’s just...oh you know"

"Yeah I know, so why aren't you getting ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"We're going for a show"

"What? Where?" she was excited now.

"The ramps, it's someone's garage band; apparently they're pretty good"

"So our parents are barely out of town and now we're going to hang out at the ramps? And to think they were worried about me" she shook her head at me and then ran upstairs to get ready.

Zayn's POV

"Zayn, ya ready mate?"

"Yeah, do I uh...look okay?"

"Yeah you look great. Now c'mon"

"Bro chill out we're just goin to the ramps man" Anthoneh teased pattin meh on the back.

"Yeah, buh Gia's gonna be there" Tommo said in a rather good impersonation of ma accent.

"Shuht op lads" I said walking out of ma room.

"Don't be too leht" my mom warned as we left the house.

"Oh don't worry, Mrs Malik, he's in good hands" Tommo winked and ma mom had to shake her head and laugh.

"Anthony, I am warning you beforehand. Keep your hands and your eyes off my girl" Tommo warned Toneh in the rear-view mirror since I was riding shot-gun.

"Yes boss" Toneh teased and we all started laughin.

"No, but seriously bro keep away" Loueh warned again with a mischievous look on his fehs. We always like to pick on Anthoneh, buh it was just banter and he knew thah soh it was all good. Soh anehways we geht to Gia and them's house and Priya opens the door. And the first person to walk in is Toneh, buh he's feelin soh awkward cause of whah Tommo said thah he just kinda waves an hello and then makes his wey inside. Gia was in the kitchen soh I went to say hi to her and then she followed meh back to the living room where the lads and Priya were sitting and chattin.

"Gia!" Loueh said excitedleh, gehtin op to give her a hug. Anotheh did the same and once he let goh of her I shot him a look.

"I'm watchin you bro" I teased takin a seat next to him.

"Aww Zen come on bro, ya killin meh"

Gia's POV

"We should totally find someone for Anthony. Look how lonely he is"

"I agree, do you have anyone in mind?" Loueh asked.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact, I do" I winked at Zayn and he looked and me eager to hear what I was gonna seh.

"Well, are ya gonna tell us who she is or not? We don't have all night" Louis said being his usual sassy self that my sister loved so much.

"Okay first of all Anthony, do you have a problem with older women, cause she is a little older?"

"Oh don't worry love, I think he'll take whatever he can get right now" Louis answered for Tony who was just sitting there quietly waiting to see what I was going to say.

"Well, she is pretty" Priya said quickly catching my drift.

"Yes, very pretty; and she has her own place in London so you don't have to deal with parents or anything" I could see Anthony was interested now, buh I was bareleh keeping myself together. And I made sure I didn't look at Priya cause I knew the moment I did I would burst out laughing.

"So what's her name?" Anthony asked his first question of the night.

"Mishka" I said and got packs of laughter from Louis and Priya.

"Okay what, did you lie to me, is she ugly?" Tony looked to me for an answer. The poor guy was feeling stupid now cause of the cackling hyenas.

"No I didn't lie, these two just got the giggles. Don't worry about them okay? Mishka is coming on Sunday, you can meet her then"

"Ookaay" Anthony looked at me unsure.

"Are we like gonna goh or noht?" Zayn spoke up after being quiet for a while.

"We can leave, if the ladies are ready?" Lou looked at us to see if we were ready.

Zayn's POV

We got to the ramps and there were like these huge bouncers noht wanting to let us in.

"I'm a friend if Billy's" Priya said and got a snicker from the bulky guy. Tommo wasn't too happy about this guy laughing at his girl, buh he decided to hold his tongue. Smart move if you ask me.

"Are ya serious?" the guy asked.

"Priya Singh" she said noht even fazed.

"Gimme a sec" the guy stepped away for a minute and then returned.

"Turns out the big boss invited you. I apologize for my manors"

"You mean the lack there of" Gia mumbled under her breath and I stifled a laugh.

"Right this way" another bulky guy with loads of tattoos and piercings led us to where Butch was.

"Hey Priya" Butch goht op and gave Priya a giant squeeze.

"Why don't ya tell him whah ya told meh" Anthoneh whispered to Loueh.

"Shut up you're irrelevant" Loueh whispered back and Gia and I started laughing.

"Billy this is my boyfriend Louis, my sister Gia and her boyfriend, and our friend Anthony" Priya introduced us.

"Hey Malik, I didn't know you were hooking up with Priya's sister?" Butch smirked eyeing Gia and I. This was so awkward and I didn't know what to say, buh I didn't have to cause Gia stepped in.

"We're not..."

"Oh ma bad" Butch apologized and then went on chatting to Priya until the show started. The band was good and I could see Gia was enjoying it, buh I wasn't givin it all of ma attention. I couldn't help buh think about whah Butch had said. I mean of course I'd thought of it before; Gia's a pretty girl, buh we hadn't talked about it till now. I don't know, maybeh it was time...since her parents were out of town and everything.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

20.2K 189 21
Kate Carter used to believe she loved Zayn Malik. But when he joined One Direction, she met Harry Styles, and everything changed. A night with both b...
3M 105K 36
Louis Tomlinson was, as you can say, a "bad boy." Harry Styles though was completely opposite. He was a sweet, fragile boy, and not only that---he's...
5.7K 111 35
Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. Liam Payne. Niall Horan. Zayne Malik. They all grew up together. They used to be best friends. One night in 8th year...
113K 1.8K 111
harrystyles is now following you. Where a boy and girl fall in love through social media. Completed February 16th 2020