mr. daddy┃markhyuck

By chogiwanese

╻baby chan wants a daddy╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ forty five ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ forty seven ⌟
⌜ forty eight ⌟
⌜ forty nine ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ seven ⌟

60.1K 3.7K 7.4K
By chogiwanese

where's the baby?❞ mark barged inside the hospital room, not even caring on who's inside to him like that.

the woman, and the only person inside the hospital room, brightened up as she saw the male. ❝m-mark..

the stern look on mark's face didn't change and kept on looking at her like that. ❝the baby.

i did it mark.❞ she smiled and then laughed hysterically, causing mark to furrow his brows. ❝i finally got rid of him, we can now live happy together!

what!?

she then pouted, ❝why, didn't you want that?❞ tears started to fall down from her eyes. ❝is the baby not the reason why you broke up with me?

i'm-

you didn't want to take responsibility!❞ she started to scream, ❝and now you're here?

i'm here for the baby, not for you.❞ mark approached the female, getting impatient. ❝where did you hide him?

didn't you hear me mark lee?❞ she laughed while messing up with her hair, ❝i got rid of him. i threw him away!

and a slap.

a slap was what came to her. she then placed a hand on her cheeks and turned to mark, her eyes getting teary again. ❝why? it's not my fault. you didn't take responsibility-

you didn't have to throw him away!

the woman then looked away, ❝get out.

what-

leave!❞ she screamed, her high pitched voice ringing inside mark's head.

not like he has other reason why he is here. the baby is not here, which is his main purpose why he came to pay a visit. mark left the room without saying any last words and he stayed there, leaning his back on the door.

he slipped down from the door, now sitting down the ground. his head down and tears threatening to fall. he didn't try to stop it and just let the tears flow like a river.

he was at fault, and he admits it.

i'm sorry chan.

🍼

opening his eyes, mark groaned when he realized that he slept while doing his work. he scanned his office and and it was quiet as usual. he then called one worker which arrived not more than a minute after. mark went back to dealing with the document on his laptop as the worker approached him with shaking legs.

who wouldn't be scared of their ceo? and he was called, he probably did something wrong wrong. ❝is t-there anything wrong sir?

mark glanced up for a second and then had his eyes back on his laptop. ❝call donghyuck.

seems like the only thing he could think of to get his head off of that dream is to order donghyuck around, or just having his presence inside his office. it may not look like it but among all the people that's working for him, donghyuck is the closest to him. after all, that tanned male is his secretary.

but h-he's having a day off.❞ the worker gulped, not knowing what to do.

right, mark forgot. he gave donghyuck a day off.

do you went me to c-call him?

no, it's okay.❞ mark leaned back from his swivel chair, ❝you may now go.

the male took a bow and left the room quickly, shouting in happiness outside, happy that he wasn't called because he did something wrong.

the ceo breathed calmly, running a hand through his hair as a smile was formed in his lips. a picture of donghyuck together with the baby flashed inside his head and is the reason why he is smiling.

sure, he did something wrong back then and he admits that he was at fault. but now he's ready to man up and fix things.

mark was in a secret relationship with a woman, way before his father let him be the ceo of this company of his. secret because he knows he'll get in trouble if his father finds out about him dating someone from the low class. yes, he loves her that much to risk his life and be with her in secret. he loved her so much, gave her everything. until that one night, that one unholy night. they did it and mark felt no regrets because he did it with love, but the woman called another name. ever since then, mark has been distant to her, but still loved her. until one day he caught her going out with another man, kissing that man as a proof that they were in a relationship.

when mark had already cut ties with her, she came running to him a year after saying that she was pregnant and he's the father. why would he believe that? she's lying, and he trusts his own guts. that baby inside her stomach isn't his and that's what he believes.

but he was wrong.

after finding out that she never did anything with that other man of hers, it was all too late. she admits that she was cheating on him but that was because mark was becoming more busier and didn't have any time for her. but never did she have any sexual intercourse with any man except for mark, and mark only. but sad to say, mark realized and found out too late.

she became crazy and the news of her throwing their baby away was what greeted mark when they met.

oh god..❞ mark closed his eyes as he rubbed his temples. ❝this is stressing me out.

but somehow, mark was glad that the baby was out of her reach. at least now the baby is in good hands. in the good, loving, soft hands of lee donghyuck.

hm..❞ mark sighed, out of no where and a smile was slowly forming on his lips.

sure, donghyuck is a male and probably has no experience in being a father but hey, it's much more better than leaving the baby with one crazy mother.

he should take care of chan properly or i'm going to kill him.❞ mark clicked his tongue. but donghyuck is no where near harmful. in fact, that tanned male is a baby himself.

seeing donghyuck playing with chan made mark unconsciously giggle.

a baby taking care of a baby.

no one knows about this happening in his life except for that man whom his loved one cheated on him. wong yukhei, lucas, his bestfriend. he never knew that lucas would go after his woman, he knew that mark loved her so much. but they didn't last long since lucas got bored. lucas got married to a woman that his father engaged him to and to mark's surprise, they loved each other and even has a son. knowing lucas as one playboy, he never knew he'd find someone that will love him and he'll love back for the rest of his life. good for him, mark was a bit jealous.

sadly, his wife died of cancer, which leaves lucas taking care of their son alone. but mark didn't care, they are not in good terms. why would he care for someone who took the one he loved so dearly?

alright.❞ mark stretched his arms and closed his laptop. ❝if donghyuck has a day off, why can't i?

he needs to take his mind off these problems, and also probably see chan if he can.

🍼

it's so weird.❞ donghyuck said, eating the meal that johnny paid for.

the tall male sitting in front of his raised a brow, ❝we eat here every saturdays and you find their food weird?

no i mean,❞ before speaking, donghyuck finished his meal and then turned to johnny. ❝it's weird that mr. lee is giving me a day off, don't you think so?

i told you,❞ johnny then gave the younger one teasing look. ❝he secretly has feelings for you.

hearing johnny say that made donghyuck's face heat up like it's going to blow like a bomb. ❝no he doesn't!

explain why he gave you those box of macaroons and then gave you the day off?❞ johnny smirked, waiting for donghyuck's answer.

the desserts arrived and donghyuck started to eat it, trying to get away with johnny's question. but the taller male didn't want to be ignored which is why he kept on bothering the younger until donghyuck finally gave up. ❝maybe he wants to be friends?

sure, friends.❞ johnny leaned back from his chair, still giving donghyuck a teasing look. ❝that's where it all starts.

donghyuck groaned, if only he isn't friends with this giant then he might have already punched his face for being so annoying. ❝why are they taking so long?

donghyuck glanced at his wrist watch and wondered where taeil and the others are. it made him worry more because they brought the baby with them.

changing the topic are we?

the younger male glared up at johnny who's laughing, raising his hand and was about to hit the older but froze when he saw a familiar man in suit coming inside the restaurant they are in. johnny noticed donghyuck's sudden change of mood and turned around only to show a teasing smile after seeing who's here in surprise.

look hyuckie, your love.❞ johnny pointed at the person who's lining up by the counter, probably going to take out his lunch.

the tanned male buries his face on his palms, already regretting his life decisions. already regretting that he's friends with johnny. ❝i swear hyung if you-

marco lee!❞ and johnny did.

he had one job, and that is not to get the ceo's attention. donghyuck right there was already praying for his soul to go out of his body and just abandon whatever he is having right now. hearing footsteps coming closer, his heart was beating faster.

what are you two doing here?❞ mark eyed the tanned male who's still burying his face on his palms and then went to look at johnny that's wiggling his brows at him. ❝what?

he wanted to ask donghyuck about the baby but he didn't want to blow his cover. he also wanted to ask why he's with johnny and not spending his day off with the baby but decided not to.

as you can see, hyuckie here is-

shut up hyung.❞ donghyuck looked up, trying to avoide mark's gaze on him, and glared at the giant who's clearly having fun in playing with him.

hyuckie? mark rolled his eyes at the nickname. ❝you left the office early to have lunch with donghyuck?

johnny nodded, keeping his composer. ❝lunch date with donghyuck.❞ johnny went to look at the younger who looked like he was ready to jump at him and hit him on the face. but all he did was to send a flying kiss. ❝come one babe, no need to hide it from the ceo.

he's really going to feel chittaphon's wrath later.

you two are dating?❞ now the ceo's brows are furrowed, his fists clenched tight.

we are not dating!❞ donghyuck took his spoon and motioned it to stab johnny who's laughing his ass out. ❝sir please don't fire me.

somehow, a very small part of mark felt relieved. ❝whatever.❞ he then turned around, ❝don't be late to start the afternoon meeting johnny.

yes your highness.❞ johnny joked, earning a look from mark which he gulped his saliva at how scary and intimidating he looked. ❝yes sir.

watching mark about to leave the restaurant, donghyuck saw a group of familiar men wearing suits with a baby walking in front of them. his eyes widened and stood up from his place, waving his hands in the air to get their attention. luckily for him, mark's eyes was fixed on his phone to even notice the commotion in front of him.

yuta was the first one to notice the ceo coming towards him and then at donghyuck who's pointing at mark. he nudged the others and then panicked.

papa-

mark raised his head upon hearing a familiar voice and then saw a men wearing in suit trying to leave the restaurant while carrying a baby who's clueless at what is happening. he acted like he didn't care but as soon as he went out of the restaurant, he couldn't hide the smile on his face.

cute.❞ he giggled, placing his phone inside his pocket and then getting inside his car. looking at the same group of men, by the side mirror, getting inside the restaurant with a baby running in front of them.

slouching back to his seat, donghyuck let out his longest sighed and johnny just sipped his banana shake. ❝why are you hiding the baby from the ceo anyways?

because,❞ honestly, donghyuck doesn't know but he just didn't want to get caught. ❝i might get fired.

mark deserves to know.

donghyuck raised a brow, ❝what?

you told me that you found him inside a box near the building right?❞ donghyuck nodded at johnny question. ❝mark might be the father.

nope.❞ donghyuck went back in eating his dessert and then carried the baby that run to him while giggling. ❝i doubt it.

johnny then shrugged, ❝who knows. life is full of surprises after all.

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 9.5K 37
(SLOW BURN) - ❝I've done things. Things I can't forgive myself for. And I don't want to tell you guys, because I'm afraid you won't be able to forgiv...
26.1K 1.5K 12
highly requested 🌸💞 After publishing my chapter in my fifth book of Taylor imagines titled 'pregnancy with Taylor' I received comments and messages...
240K 14.3K 60
{18+ COMPLETED} A war that destroyed the world. It came and it went, leaving death and chaos in its wake. In the resulting turmoil England has split...
421K 18.4K 85
in which a dark and little bit twisted malfoy sister finds herself staring at a very beautiful blonde witch. violetta malfoy has never been in love b...